[Captain_Ryker]Is this possible?

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
General Zod
Never Shuts Up
Posts: 29205
Joined: 2003-11-18 03:08pm
Location: The Clearance Rack
Contact:

Post by General Zod » 2006-10-20 11:49am

mr friendly guy wrote:Ok, my knowledge on particle physics is like next to nothing, but how could a graviton and photon possibly "combine"? Neither has any mass to combine. The other thing is since they both are thought to mediate the behaviour of different fundamental forces which don't interact since the very early stages post the big bang, so I am not sure how there would be a reaction.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can explain what else is wrong with his question. And yes I also had the temptation to answer sarcastically using words such as subspace or quantum in the explanation, but I thought I might learn a bit more if I just posted what I thought was wrong with the question.
The very existence of gravitons is still under debate, as far as I know. Unless there's been some new papers verifying them in the last few years I'm completely unaware of. Oh, and Ryker's mom isn't putting out nearly enough. That's another problem with his question.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."

Image

ImageImage

User avatar
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 70027
Joined: 2002-07-03 12:25am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by Darth Wong » 2006-10-20 06:35pm

Stas Bush wrote:A rare gem of pure nonsense condensed in a ball of super-idiocy.

But I can't believe this guy is real. A joke, more likely.
I wouldn't be so sure. Have you ever debated a creationist about thermodynamics? You wouldn't believe the shit that spews out of the mouths of superficially normal adults in some cases.
Image
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html

User avatar
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 15313
Joined: 2002-07-09 04:51am
Location: 'Very' mildly hopeful now DC recognized taking Clark's red trunks away was a bad idea
Contact:

Post by Batman » 2006-10-20 06:53pm

Great Valen you people are ignorant. Obviously Superhydrogen is hydrogen from the planet Krypton, just like Supereverythingelse. Sheesh.
Sorry for the late comment but I needed those three pages to sponge my brain back up. I suck at science and I knew that was comepletely garbage.
Not that abominable scientific ignorance (willful or otherwise) in posters is something new, though I'm not sure we have seen it to such extent recently.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'

User avatar
LordShaithis
Redshirt
Posts: 3179
Joined: 2002-07-08 11:02am
Location: Michigan

Post by LordShaithis » 2006-10-21 04:59am

Yeah, this post has "little kid" written all over it. Oh well, at least now he knows that he knows nothing.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster

User avatar
LordShaithis
Redshirt
Posts: 3179
Joined: 2002-07-08 11:02am
Location: Michigan

Post by LordShaithis » 2006-10-21 05:03am

Ghetto Edit: I looked at some of Ryker's other posts. They're all spammy little kid nonsense. I'd bet money he's ten years old at the very most.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster

User avatar
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 70027
Joined: 2002-07-03 12:25am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by Darth Wong » 2006-10-21 10:13am

LordShaithis wrote:Ghetto Edit: I looked at some of Ryker's other posts. They're all spammy little kid nonsense. I'd bet money he's ten years old at the very most.
Then again, I once met a guy in his forties (face to face; there was no doubt about his age) who said that thermodynamics disproves evolution because "You need a soul to violate the second law of thermodynamics, because a soul gives you intelligence, and intelligence creates order from chaos." And he honestly thought that he was schooling me on thermodynamics. Kept asking how I could have possibly graduated from engineering with such lousy knowledge of thermodynamics because I didn't agree with his made-up bullshit. Some people never really advance beyond 10 year old thinking.
Image
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html

Captain_Ryker
Redshirt
Posts: 29
Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Contact:

Post by Captain_Ryker » 2006-10-21 10:21am

I really dont think I am a troll, you shouldnt make fun of me, I havent insulted anyone, but I have been called a dumbass, thinks alot guys! I guess I am a dumbass!
The_Imperial

Captain_Ryker
Redshirt
Posts: 29
Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Contact:

Post by Captain_Ryker » 2006-10-21 10:24am

LordShaithis wrote:Ghetto Edit: I looked at some of Ryker's other posts. They're all spammy little kid nonsense. I'd bet money he's ten years old at the very most.

Wow, thinks alot, I will try not to act like a dumbass when I am posting, but thinks for understanding, you make me feel good, you know? I guess sci-fi forums isnt the place were you act like a dumbass, but I thought it was. So they put me in this Hall of Shame, thinks guys!
The_Imperial

Captain_Ryker
Redshirt
Posts: 29
Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Contact:

Post by Captain_Ryker » 2006-10-21 10:25am

LordShaithis wrote:Yeah, this post has "little kid" written all over it. Oh well, at least now he knows that he knows nothing.

Yeah, thinks again. Your really nise.
The_Imperial

User avatar
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader
Posts: 14277
Joined: 2002-08-18 07:27pm
Location: YHM

Post by aerius » 2006-10-21 10:26am

Captain_Ryker wrote:I really dont think I am a troll, you shouldnt make fun of me, I havent insulted anyone, but I have been called a dumbass, thinks alot guys! I guess I am a dumbass!
It's not that you're a dumbass, the problem is you're too stupid to live. So please mix a jug of bleach and ammonia and inhale the fumes.
Image
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P

Captain_Ryker
Redshirt
Posts: 29
Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Contact:

Post by Captain_Ryker » 2006-10-21 10:27am

Batman wrote:Great Valen you people are ignorant. Obviously Superhydrogen is hydrogen from the planet Krypton, just like Supereverythingelse. Sheesh.
Sorry for the late comment but I needed those three pages to sponge my brain back up. I suck at science and I knew that was comepletely garbage.
Not that abominable scientific ignorance (willful or otherwise) in posters is something new, though I'm not sure we have seen it to such extent recently.


Science isnt the only thing you suck... Hu um I mean suck at! :shock:
The_Imperial

Captain_Ryker
Redshirt
Posts: 29
Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Contact:

Post by Captain_Ryker » 2006-10-21 10:29am

aerius wrote:
Captain_Ryker wrote:I really dont think I am a troll, you shouldnt make fun of me, I havent insulted anyone, but I have been called a dumbass, thinks alot guys! I guess I am a dumbass!
It's not that you're a dumbass, the problem is you're too stupid to live. So please mix a jug of bleach and ammonia and inhale the fumes.

Ouch! I gotta write that one down! Nise. Very human of you.
The_Imperial

Captain_Ryker
Redshirt
Posts: 29
Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Contact:

Post by Captain_Ryker » 2006-10-21 10:32am

I hate this site, I am not the onlyone everyone treats like a litlle kid that isnt cool enoughto be a person, but everyone treats each other this way! What a fucked up site, I gotta cross this one out.
!
The_Imperial

User avatar
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover
Posts: 8249
Joined: 2002-07-07 03:04am
Location: Wasting time instead of money
Contact:

Post by Ace Pace » 2006-10-21 10:39am

Good, get out. Theres no need for more whiners, if you can't figure out you get mocked, you have no buisness being here.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |

Captain_Ryker
Redshirt
Posts: 29
Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Contact:

Post by Captain_Ryker » 2006-10-21 10:43am

Ace Pace wrote:Good, get out. Theres no need for more whiners, if you can't figure out you get mocked, you have no buisness being here.


More poeple being mean, here is something I have to tell you.


If you make fun of every new person, and treat them like shit, and tell them to get out, then this site might as well not grow.


Not grow... Like your dick :twisted:
The_Imperial

User avatar
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie
Posts: 12962
Joined: 2002-07-04 05:47pm
Contact:

Post by Gil Hamilton » 2006-10-21 10:44am

Kuroneko wrote:"No" hardly seems adequate. This isn't even wrong.
Ouch. Wolfgang Pauli's Insult. Scientifically, this was the harshest burn in the thread.



Anyway, Ryker, are you like 14? Seriously, dick jokes when trying to make a comeback? I'd bring this up in the Senate, but that would be a waste of that august bodies time. :?
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter

User avatar
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader
Posts: 14277
Joined: 2002-08-18 07:27pm
Location: YHM

Post by aerius » 2006-10-21 10:56am

Captain_Ryker wrote:I hate this site, I am not the onlyone everyone treats like a litlle kid that isnt cool enoughto be a person, but everyone treats each other this way! What a fucked up site, I gotta cross this one out.
!
Get the fuck out then. It's not like we'll miss you, hell, in a week we won't even remember who you are.
Image
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P

User avatar
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover
Posts: 8249
Joined: 2002-07-07 03:04am
Location: Wasting time instead of money
Contact:

Post by Ace Pace » 2006-10-21 11:05am

Captain_Ryker wrote:
Ace Pace wrote:Good, get out. Theres no need for more whiners, if you can't figure out you get mocked, you have no buisness being here.


More poeple being mean, here is something I have to tell you.


If you make fun of every new person, and treat them like shit, and tell them to get out, then this site might as well not grow.


Not grow... Like your dick :twisted:
So that explains this forum going from a few hundred members to thousands...oh wait, it dosn't.

:wink:
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |

Captain_Ryker
Redshirt
Posts: 29
Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Contact:

Post by Captain_Ryker » 2006-10-21 11:10am

Ace Pace wrote:
Captain_Ryker wrote:
Ace Pace wrote:Good, get out. Theres no need for more whiners, if you can't figure out you get mocked, you have no buisness being here.


More poeple being mean, here is something I have to tell you.


If you make fun of every new person, and treat them like shit, and tell them to get out, then this site might as well not grow.


Not grow... Like your dick :twisted:
So that explains this forum going from a few hundred members to thousands...oh wait, it dosn't.

:wink:

How could this forum grow when everyone gets orgasims from being mean. You gotta admit, everyone is mean to each other here, not everyone likes that.
The_Imperial

Captain_Ryker
Redshirt
Posts: 29
Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Contact:

Post by Captain_Ryker » 2006-10-21 11:12am

aerius wrote:
Captain_Ryker wrote:I hate this site, I am not the onlyone everyone treats like a litlle kid that isnt cool enoughto be a person, but everyone treats each other this way! What a fucked up site, I gotta cross this one out.
!
Get the fuck out then. It's not like we'll miss you, hell, in a week we won't even remember who you are.

What a way to go, neighbor, I will get out, its one less person to these stupid forums.
The_Imperial

User avatar
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 10355
Joined: 2002-12-30 08:57pm
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...
Contact:

Post by Keevan_Colton » 2006-10-21 11:17am

Just a reminder folks, that these posts have not been edited. The comedy value in them in their unaltered state is enough to make even this Horseman shy away from the edit button.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire

User avatar
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover
Posts: 8249
Joined: 2002-07-07 03:04am
Location: Wasting time instead of money
Contact:

Post by Ace Pace » 2006-10-21 11:20am

Captain_Ryker wrote:

How could this forum grow when everyone gets orgasims from being mean. You gotta admit, everyone is mean to each other here, not everyone likes that.
Everyone is mean to each other... :roll:
Oh sure, thats why I know over dozen of people here by name, thats why most people are nice to me. Oh wait, it might be just that YOU are an idiot, a dumbass and a person who is incapable of reading.

So tell me, if we're all so mean, HOW IS THIS FORUM GROWING?

But you can't answer that can you? Or you'll say we're just collecting assholes. Which will keep amusing me untill Einy comes in here.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |

Captain_Ryker
Redshirt
Posts: 29
Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Contact:

Post by Captain_Ryker » 2006-10-21 11:30am

Ace Pace wrote:
Captain_Ryker wrote:

How could this forum grow when everyone gets orgasims from being mean. You gotta admit, everyone is mean to each other here, not everyone likes that.
Everyone is mean to each other... :roll:
Oh sure, thats why I know over dozen of people here by name, thats why most people are nice to me. Oh wait, it might be just that YOU are an idiot, a dumbass and a person who is incapable of reading.

So tell me, if we're all so mean, HOW IS THIS FORUM GROWING?

But you can't answer that can you? Or you'll say we're just collecting assholes. Which will keep amusing me untill Einy comes in here.


You prob. are going to start saying "Answer my question dumbass!" I can learn not to be a dumbass, and to contribute to these forums, but you dont want that, instead of giving me advice, you would rather make fun of me, thats not very human of you. Why does everyone like to make fun of a newb? Maybe in your mean way you only make freinds with poeple that know something and are a vetren at these forums, and like to laugh and vent on poeple saying something stupid.


So your little click is nise to each other, but you dont want to ad newbs, because you think they arent people.
The_Imperial

User avatar
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover
Posts: 8249
Joined: 2002-07-07 03:04am
Location: Wasting time instead of money
Contact:

Post by Ace Pace » 2006-10-21 11:32am

Captain_Ryker wrote:


You prob. are going to start saying "Answer my question dumbass!" I can learn not to be a dumbass, and to contribute to these forums, but you dont want that, instead of giving me advice, you would rather make fun of me, thats not very human of you. Why does everyone like to make fun of a newb? Maybe in your mean way you only make freinds with poeple that know something and are a vetren at these forums, and like to laugh and vent on poeple saying something stupid.


So your little click is nise to each other, but you dont want to ad newbs, because you think they arent people.
Ah yes, strawman me, this is amusing. Have I said that? no.
Read the headline of the forum, mockery of stupid people. Everyone has been mocked, everyone will be mocked. *counts names off* Hell, I can't think of a single member who hasn't been mocked at some point.

And once again.
So your little click is nise to each other, but you dont want to ad newbs, because you think they arent people.[/qupte]

So tell me, how come the forum keeps growing? 8)
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |

Captain_Ryker
Redshirt
Posts: 29
Joined: 2006-10-10 11:51am
Contact:

Post by Captain_Ryker » 2006-10-21 11:33am

So im am just an idiot, that knowone is enterested in makeing freinds with. So you all just want me out of your site, sure, thats one less person, soon there will be another newb, thats two less people, and then three, four, five, six ect...
The_Imperial

Locked