[R.M. Schultz]That Axis History Forum Guy Again...

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

R.M. Schultz wrote:NOTICE: Several of my posts above have been altered and no longer represent my views.
Stop.

fucking.

WHINING!

It's against the rules, while horsemanization is not. :finger:
Image Image
Ryushikaze
Jedi Master

Post by Ryushikaze »

R.M. Schultz wrote:NOTICE: Several of my posts above have been altered and no longer represent my views.
Horsemanizing always preserves your original message. It merely brings out the true message therein. It has done its job splendidly here.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Hey Schitz!

Image Image
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Oh my fucking god. Have you even read the HoS policies, you whiny bitch?

Regardless, why the fuck do you care? The alteration to your previous posts in no way inhibits you from responding and making new arguments, and nobody's going to respond to the "distorted" version of your posts, because we're intelligent enough to distinguish what you wrote (white) from what's been added (colored).
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

NOTICE: None of R.M. Schultz's text has been deleted, and all of the added text is clearly marked with the pretty orange text. We know your posts are altered (and believe me we get quite a kick out of it :twisted:), we know how they are altered, and if necessary, we can reconstruct your unadulterated posts. Furthermore, from this forum's announcements:
Edi (speaking for AdmiralKanos) wrote: This forum is for threads which were either:
  1. Started by a troll, misanthrope, spammer, or idiot
  2. Hijacked by a troll, misanthrope, spammer, or idiot
  3. Intended to discuss the antics of a troll, misanthrope, spammer, or idiot
This forum is controlled by the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. They are not here to moderate this forum, but rather, to ruthlessly mock and insult the trolls, misanthropes, spammers, and idiots for whom this forum was created. They have free reign to add insulting comments to a troll's posts at will and undertake other actions which are normally frowned upon in the other forums.

PS. For all trolls who complain about this policy: if you don't like it, leave.
R.M. Schultz, you are the troll for the day (well, week). If you don't like it, as the announcements say, you know where the door is. Save us the trouble and fucking leave... ie, stop posting!

Or not. You already secured my Jedi Mastership. Want to be the honored tenth notch on my Banwatch Cane? :twisted:
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
Wanderer
Jedi Master

Post by Wanderer »

R.M. Schultz wrote:Notice: Several of my posts above have been altered and no longer represent my views.[What part of Large bold text is not for the win jackass did you not understand bitch~Wanderer
R.M. prove your arguments, concede, or just leave. Tomorrow will be the 5th day your ban poll has been up and you'll be gone for good. Save Mike the trouble and leave because bannings are public for all to see and laugh over unlike here in HoS where only curious SD.net members can see you and mock you.
Amateurs study Logistics, Professionals study Economics.
Dale Cozort (slightly out of context quote)
Simplicius
Jedi Council Member

Post by Simplicius »

You have made your views abundantly clear because you have posted nothing but an endless repetition of your baseless opinions. Perhaps having the courage to defend your arguments instead of repeating your inane tripe time and time again will result in fewer of your posts being Horsemanized.

Hey, here's a thought, dumbass. Here you are, whining about being persecuted - but guess what? By your own argument, this persecution is entirely legitimate, because you can avoid it simply by changing your horribly dishonest posting habits. How's that for irony, Schultz?
Davis 51
Jedi Master
Location: In that box, in that tiny corner in your garage, with my laptop, living off Dogfood and Diet Pepsi.

Post by Davis 51 »

R.M. Schultz wrote:]NOTICE: Several of my posts above have been altered and no longer represent my views.
NOTICE: You are a fucking moron who's about to get figuratively ass-raped by the mods (I'd say literally, but he might enjoy that.) You deserve your punishment, so take it like the man you claim to be.
Brains!
"I would ask if the irony of starting a war to spread democracy while ignoring public opinion polls at home would occur to George W. Bush, but then I check myself and realize that
I'm talking about a trained monkey.
"-Darth Wong
"All I ever got was "evil liberal commie-nazi". Yes, he called me a communist nazi."-DPDarkPrimus
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

R.M. Schultz, we have comprehensibly demolished your poorly defined opinions and "evidence" - you have lost your argument a long time ago and now the bored moderators are now openly mocking you, by meddling with your posts (showing up their content as the crap it is), before giving you a well deserved kick out the door. :roll:

Suck it down! :finger:
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

You're a lying sack of shit. The orange-coloured vandalization of your posts is clearly demarcated and your original text is completely unaltered. You DID claim that there is such a thing as "horizontal recruitment" of heterosexuals to homosexuals and vice versa. You DID claim that ease of escape represents an important moral distinction, as if an obese axe murderer is somehow more moral than a fit axe murderer by virtue of being a slower runner. You DID produce a "thesis" of sexual orientation which was completely devoid of any supporting evidence whatsoever other than "personal experience", and you repeatedly ignored demands to either provide evidence or concede that your "thesis" is totally insubstantial. You DID ignore most of the points raised against your position. You DID make a point of ignoring most of what I personally had to say, including several ultimatums which you simply pretended you never saw.

And now you try to pretend that you are being misrepresented even though any alterations to your post were clearly marked as such, and are hence obviously not being represented as your own words. Just as you did with your earlier "get a life you sci-fi geeks" post, you are desperately looking for some way to distract people from the fact that you can't back up a damned thing you say, and you can't answer the most salient points against your position. And just as you've done so many times before, you imperiously chose to simply ignore all of the arguments raised against your latest nonsense by simply declaring that you are offended by our conduct.

I gave you second chances, third chances, and fourth chances, just because your idiocy is so profound that it's almost fascinating to look at. But there is a limit to my patience, little man. And you just reached it.

Go take your evidence-free "thesis" and gay self-loathing elsewhere. Maybe you can find a quiet corner and bash yourself.
For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Off to Parting Shots, since this is the sum total of this particular moron's existence here.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete