Adios, Amigo (Mal and summary executions)

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Mal_Reynolds
Youngling

Post by Mal_Reynolds »

SirNitram wrote:It was all in your hands, kid. YOu could have presented credible evidence at any time.
Or you could have opted not to troll and simply acknowledged accepted fact any time. Supermoderator or not, you should be banned for trolling.
I play the banjo!

Claim X. Propose evidence for X. Present evidence for Y. If this deception arouses opposition, repeat previous steps with the opposition as subject.
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

SirNitram wrote: In other words, you're going to run away because you can't stand how easy it is for intelligent people to fuck you up and make you run in circles.

It was all in your hands, kid. YOu could have presented credible evidence at any time.
He does have credible evidence, Nit. He sees it every day in the shifty eyes of every illegal in the smile of every Mexican. He sees their plans within plans. Only he knows the truth how race traitors within this nation are helping the enemy follow through with Operation "Grande Enchilada".
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Mal_Reynolds wrote:
SirNitram wrote:It was all in your hands, kid. YOu could have presented credible evidence at any time.
Or you could have opted not to troll and simply acknowledged accepted fact any time. Supermoderator or not, you should be banned for trolling.
Sorry, kid. Pestering you to following the rules is not trolling here, or on any other board. I'm sorry you're such a petulant child as to not recignize this.

But go on. Run away. You've declared, twice now, that you're not going to spend time here. That you're done. But you're like that grade school brat; you come right back for more.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Mal_Reynolds
Youngling

Post by Mal_Reynolds »

Jesus, this is a troll board, isn't it. :rolleyes:
I play the banjo!

Claim X. Propose evidence for X. Present evidence for Y. If this deception arouses opposition, repeat previous steps with the opposition as subject.
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Mal_Reynolds wrote:Jesus, this is a troll board, isn't it. :rolleyes:
No. It's one that doesn't cater to children who don't know what the fuck they're talking about. You can continue to whine, scream, and hurl insults against the entire board, though. I'm sure it will not at all influence the other board members on your fate, calling them all trolls.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

No. You want trolls, go to fucking Trollkingdom or eBaumsworld, you fucking cunt.
Image Image
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Well now.

The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Zero
Jedi Council Member
Location: Trying to find the divide between real memories and false ones.

Post by Zero »

Noble Ire wrote:*snip*
Brilliant. :lol:
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Zero
Jedi Council Member
Location: Trying to find the divide between real memories and false ones.

Post by Zero »

Although, to be fair, he isn't a racist, he's a nationalist. The line between the two kind of disappears after a while, but his spew of hatred was for non-Americans, not non-whites.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Zero132132 wrote:Although, to be fair, he isn't a racist, he's a nationalist. The line between the two kind of disappears after a while, but his spew of hatred was for non-Americans, not non-whites.
Alas, nationalism isn't easily translatable into MtG mechanics. :wink:
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

If this isnt about race, how is it that you can see it on the streets Mal?
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

You know what, asshole? You don't like it here, you can leave on your own, or you can wait a day and be kicked out anyway. Your arrogance prevents you from seeing the fact that your own position boils down to calling a natural demographics shift a foreign invasion, and then using that terminology to justify military action against Mexico. You wonder why you're being called a racist cunt, dipshit? Because you're calling demographics shifts bad in of themselves.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Mal_Reynolds
Youngling

Post by Mal_Reynolds »

Keevan_Colton wrote:If this isnt about race, how is it that you can see it on the streets Mal?
Missed the part about, "Viva La Raza" bumper stickers, did you? "MEChA" t-shirts? "Aztlan" t-shirts? How about walking into a fucking Mervyn's and seeing "Brown Pride" and "Aztlan" t-shirts on their fucking racks?

Again, yeah there's racism going on here. How many fucking "White Pride" t-shirts do you think fucking Mervyn's keeps in stock?
I play the banjo!

Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

You guys were up all night with this guy? I was looking forward to probing his philosophy a bit more when I woke up.

And you scared him off! :(
Mal_Reynolds
Youngling

Post by Mal_Reynolds »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
No. You want trolls, go to fucking Trollkingdom or eBaumsworld, you fucking cunt.
What the fuck are those places? First one is self-explanatory enough. At least sounds honest. Second one is what? Do either of them hide trolling behind "enforcing the rules"?

Let me ask you something, Nitram -- you pretend you can't acknowledge historical facts without presenting "evidence" -- if I told you about the Holocaust, would you demand I present evidence of it?
I play the banjo!

SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Mal_Reynolds wrote:Let me ask you something, Nitram -- you pretend you can't acknowledge historical facts without presenting "evidence" -- if I told you about the Holocaust, would you demand I present evidence of it?
No. I've had my fun with you being an insipid little brat, thanks ever so. I see you're going to continue to hold this little thing where you couldn't be bothered to behave yourself as some kind of mark against me.

Oh well. It's not like you'll have long to hold a vendetta.

Andrew J.
Sith Marauder

Post by Andrew J. »

Mal_Reynolds wrote:
Keevan_Colton wrote:If this isnt about race, how is it that you can see it on the streets Mal?
Missed the part about, "Viva La Raza" bumper stickers, did you? "MEChA" t-shirts? "Aztlan" t-shirts? How about walking into a fucking Mervyn's and seeing "Brown Pride" and "Aztlan" t-shirts on their fucking racks?

Again, yeah there's racism going on here. How many fucking "White Pride" t-shirts do you think fucking Mervyn's keeps in stock?
T-Shirts and bumper stickers! So scary!

Mal, you are afraid. Afraid of change, of the unknown. You conflate personal issues with broader trends because you aren't thinking clearly.
Don't hate; appreciate!

RIP Eddie.
Mal_Reynolds
Youngling

Post by Mal_Reynolds »

SirNitram wrote:
Mal_Reynolds wrote:Let me ask you something, Nitram -- you pretend you can't acknowledge historical facts without presenting "evidence" -- if I told you about the Holocaust, would you demand I present evidence of it?
No. I've had my fun with you being an insipid little brat, thanks ever so. I see you're going to continue to hold this little thing where you couldn't be bothered to behave yourself as some kind of mark against me.

Answer my question, you worthless fucking troll. Does your refusal to accept historical facts without having evidence of them cited to you extend to the Nazi genocide of the Jews during World War 2? Do you need me to present evidence of that, or will you make an exception to your rule for that one?
I play the banjo!

Mal_Reynolds
Youngling

Post by Mal_Reynolds »

Andrew J. wrote:
Mal_Reynolds wrote:

T-Shirts and bumper stickers! So scary!

Mal, you are afraid. Afraid of change, of the unknown. You conflate personal issues with broader trends because you aren't thinking clearly.
Wrong. You, on the other hand, dismiss a serious harm to the U.S., probably because it doesn't affect you personally and so you couldn't give less of a shit.
I play the banjo!

Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

Mal, the rules are that anyone making a claim must be able to support it. Cases like 'the US participating in the Korean war' or 'the Holocaust' are pretty easy to find evidence for - the rules are intended to ensure the onus of supporting arguments remains with the right party.
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Mal_Reynolds wrote:
SirNitram wrote:

Answer my question, you worthless fucking troll. Does your refusal to accept historical facts without having evidence of them cited to you extend to the Nazi genocide of the Jews during World War 2? Do you need me to present evidence of that, or will you make an exception to your rule for that one?
I did, kid. Work on reading.

Oh boy. You're brainless, I see. You made a claim in connection to another one you still haven't substantiated(And have shown you won't, because you're a little brat), you spend four or so pages whining about how mean we are for not accepting Wikipedia.

You just don't get it. You never will, I expect.

Mal_Reynolds
Youngling

Post by Mal_Reynolds »

SirNitram wrote:
Mal_Reynolds wrote:
SirNitram wrote: No. I've had my fun with you being an insipid little brat, thanks ever so. I see you're going to continue to hold this little thing where you couldn't be bothered to behave yourself as some kind of mark against me.

I did, kid. Work on reading.
Oh, I see... it was just such a little thing compared to the sentence you launched into with it, I didn't realize that was your answer.

So you will accept some historical facts without evidence, but not others -- facts which you just coincidentally find yourself on the wrong side of in a debate.Because it's not like you'll already be in posession of the facts about the holocaust or anything like that, it's because you are being mean, wanting facts you dont already have!! Those you want notarized and in triplicate. In short -- you only "enforce the rules" when doing so will get you out of a jam, even if only temporarily.

I called you, son. I pegged you early in the race -- you're a worthless fucking troll.
I play the banjo!

SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Mal_Reynolds wrote:Oh, I see... it was just such a little thing compared to the sentence you launched into with it, I didn't realize that was your answer.
Yea. I can see how everything in simple English words is too much for you to realize. I can also see you're now too much of a petulant whiner to actually realize you fucked up; that you were irresponsible, stupid, and childish, and you refuse to let go of a minor point to actually prove your point.

I love the smell of roast troll in the morning. Smells of charred human flesh.

Mal_Reynolds
Youngling

Post by Mal_Reynolds »

Oh, and if you all need a little help with that ban poll, here's a treasure for ya:

I'm RDJ. A.K.A. Dan-Dan-The-Ninja-Man, A.K.A. Choya S (for Silver, don't forget) Davis, A.K.A. Imperium, A.K.A. missmanners, A.K.A. Storm Rucker, A.K.A. The Question.

So -- how do you feel about borders now?

POW! :D
I play the banjo!

SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Mal_Reynolds wrote:Oh, and if you all need a little help with that ban poll, here's a treasure for ya:

I'm RDJ. A.K.A. Dan-Dan-The-Ninja-Man, A.K.A. Choya S (for Silver, don't forget) Davis, A.K.A. Imperium, A.K.A. missmanners, A.K.A. Storm Rucker, A.K.A. The Question.

So -- how do you feel about borders now?

POW! :D
Oh no, the little windup-windbag is back. It's all so horrible, the Senate will be denied their full and due process due to an insta-ban.