[Mith] Dumbass necromancing idiot.

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Mith
Redshirt

[Mith] Dumbass necromancing idiot.

Post by Mith »

Jedi Guardian wrote:I wish we could post anonymous posts because I am going to get thrashed for this! :lol: But I think Trekies wont give up and that they wont admit SW is better. But yes I as a SW fan know that we do make arguments with them to. It's because I like to rub it in there faces! :lol: :mrgreen: There man, now your going to get alot of posts! Boy am I screwed in the head or what? It's because I do this all day! :banghead:
Or it could be that some SW fans won't acknowledge that ST would win. And by win I mean they keep destroying SW ships until the Empire gives up and goes for peace. You see, the main problem is both sides FTL drives. SW would have the advantage in their galaxy and ST would have the advantage in their galaxy. Mostly because the Empire has no idea how big the Federation is and could end up paying a visit to the Borg or the Dominion, either group more than powerful to whip the floor with them. But the point is mute since people can't agree on what the terms are. SW fans know it would be a mistake to just run into the ST galaxy with guns ablazing since the ST ships could just pick them off with hit and run tactics, and the SW ships would rain havoc upon space stations. I prefer the Dominion or Borg vrs. Empire debat rather than the Federation aand allies against Empire debate. Less flames.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

Oh christ. Not only are you a moron, but you can't spell your own sig right or read the board rules regarding thread necromancy. Learn fast or ... not.
brianeyci
Emperor's Hand

Post by brianeyci »

Hey I asked my teacher how to spell Picard in Grade Three. I was a slow learner :mrgreen:.

I smell troll.

Brian
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Mith, give me back that bong and break your fucking crackpipe. :roll:
Image Image
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Mith wrote:
Jedi Guardian wrote:I wish we could post anonymous posts because I am going to get thrashed for this! :lol: But I think Trekies wont give up and that they wont admit SW is better. But yes I as a SW fan know that we do make arguments with them to. It's because I like to rub it in there faces! :lol: :mrgreen: There man, now your going to get alot of posts! Boy am I screwed in the head or what? It's because I do this all day! :banghead:
Or it could be that some SW fans won't acknowledge that ST would win. And by win I mean they keep destroying SW ships until the Empire gives up and goes for peace.
Well, isn't this nice? Quantify, please, and provide evidence.
You see, the main problem is both sides FTL drives. SW would have the advantage in their galaxy and ST would have the advantage in their galaxy. Mostly because the Empire has no idea how big the Federation is and could end up paying a visit to the Borg or the Dominion, either group more than powerful to whip the floor with them.
Evidence, please.
But the point is mute since people can't agree on what the terms are. SW fans know it would be a mistake to just run into the ST galaxy with guns ablazing since the ST ships could just pick them off with hit and run tactics,
Evidence, please.
and the SW ships would rain havoc upon space stations. I prefer the Dominion or Borg vrs. Empire debat rather than the Federation aand allies against Empire debate. Less flames.
No, flames ~ stupidity, in any debate.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Necroed from here

But really, since in a few we'll probably flush a pair of morons, I say people should have fun with an inbred fool.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Ghost Rider wrote:But really, since in a few we'll probably flush a pair of morons, I say people should have fun with an inbred fool.
If its attention span is long enough. It doesn't seem to want to reply, but rather to move around and foolishly spamnecro threads.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

He's 0 for 5 so far: I actually get a 'returning champ' feeling from this guy. He's not even pretending to contribute.
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Stark wrote:He's 0 for 5 so far: I actually get a 'returning champ' feeling from this guy. He's not even pretending to contribute.
Pity, that; the best trolls are the ones who think they're contributing, get gently smacked down, then flare up out of pride and lash out at everyone in sight, like that CBR idiot a while back who hijacked a thread about CBR into Superman-could-beat-the-entire-SW-galaxy wanking.
F. Douglass
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

didn't we have banned member who's name (or was it his sock-puppet) was Mith (or something similar)?
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

Customary nerophiliac Mith,

I grant thee the title of necrophiliac, as you have graduated come laurde from the university of Animatronic Bedilliacs, as well have Gurked the MehDirk.

Churles,
lork on the clorf
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Lord Revan wrote:didn't we have banned member who's name (or was it his sock-puppet) was Mith (or something similar)?
One who used Thrawn's full name, but I don't recall if it was the member who spelled it right or the one who spelled it wrong.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Lord Revan wrote:didn't we have banned member who's name (or was it his sock-puppet) was Mith (or something similar)?
That was Mitth'raw'nuruodo, and his sockpuppet was named Mitth, with two "t"s. That said, I don't think the administrators are careless enough to ban a user and leave his admitted sock running, and this trektard doesn't feel like an embittered user trying to get revenge. Besides, Mitth'raw'nuruodo was around long enough to know that trolling won't net any sort of revenge on the boards aside from forcing some of us to waste sleepless nights mocking it.
F. Douglass
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

wait didn't we ban someone named mith already?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Mith
Redshirt

Post by Mith »

No need. I am leaving this site. You all sound like little brats. Yes, I have made mistakes in my post, ones that I admit to and yet you all can't let it rest. You flame and flame. You rage on me for posting opinions and asking a religious question. You all want me gone, so I shall leave (by the way, if you had just asked me to leave, I would have done so before). Wong? Could you or one of your buddys get ride of my account? It seems that I'm not wanted here.

So bye.

P.S. I wasn't saying that being gay is a horrible sin on par with killing and stealing, I was trying to point out that it wasn't as big of deal as people point it out to be.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Good, now we can shove you out the door, and ban your worthless account.

Locked. I'll let whichever admin have fun.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

Why is it that the dipshit trolls always post opinions, never defend them against rebuttals, and then walk away saying that everyone else is being unreasonable? Pretty hard to claim that people are running away from your arguments when you don't actually bother to make any, isn't it?

Anyway, I'm not going to lose sleep over yet another adolescent brat who thinks that "maturity" is about acting polite rather than taking responsibility for your own mistakes and words. And since he's done the "prima donna" thing and stalked off in a hissy-fit without ever trying to defend any of his claims ...

For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy