Manhatten Project is a dipshit troll

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Manhatten Project
BANNED

Re: This is a joke.

Post by Manhatten Project »

Soontir C'boath wrote:
Manhatten Project wrote:I was wondering, am I the only non-trekkie troll gracing the forums of SD.Net. I would like to think that I am innovative and trailblazing.
Admitting you're a troll...that will go real nice with the Senate now. :lol:

You definitely are not innovative nor trailblazing. In fact, you're the opposite, you are riding yourself to the ground.

Innovative requires thinking which you don't have as you would've realized a long time ago what you should've done; listen and learn. Trailblazing requires that you're doing something new. You're not, you're bland. A decades old routine seen before.
BTW, where do I go to discuss the military.
Off-topic.
So am I going to the Senate?? And, isn't admitting you made a few mistakes (which I did) and asking forgiveness better than denying you did and saying everyone sucks. (I know the horseman will say I did, so I will fill this in for him :roll:

Thank you for the history of the forum.
The government would get me if they knew what I was doing.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Manhatten Project wrote:So am I going to the Senate??
No, your Ban Poll is.
Manhatten Project wrote:And, isn't admitting you made a few mistakes (which I did) and asking forgiveness better than denying you did and saying everyone sucks. (I know the horseman will say I did, so I will fill this in for him :roll:
Way to go, ass. Preemptively throw out accusations of abuse of power. I don't think you're gonna win this one, dipshit.
Manhatten Project wrote:Thank you for the history of the forum.
Too little, too late. You shoulda lurked for a month...
Image Image
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Manhatten Project wrote:So am I going to the Senate??
One question mark is all you need and no you're not going to the Senate but a review may/will come about you.
And, isn't admitting you made a few mistakes (which I did) and asking forgiveness better than denying you did and saying everyone sucks. (I know the horseman will say I did, so I will fill this in for him :roll: Thank you for the history of the forum.
Not when you admittedly said your a troll in the first quote of my previous post in this thread.
Manhatten Project wrote:I was wondering, am I the only non-trekkie troll gracing the forums of SD.Net.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
HSRTG
Jedi Knight

Post by HSRTG »

Random trolling fucktard wrote:So am I going to the Senate?? And, isn't admitting you made a few mistakes (which I did) and asking forgiveness better than denying you did and saying everyone sucks. (I know the horseman will say I did, so I will fill this in for him
I am, once more, in solid agreement with the Sn0m4n, in that likely your ban poll will be in the Senate by morning. Your accusation about moderater power abuse is not looked upon kindly by any admin, just look at the troll Mr. Anderson. You did ask for forgivenss, true, but you should've just stopped posting in this thread.
Dumbass wrote:Thank you for the history of the forum.
Your welcome. If you want to know about past trolls try the forum by this one marked Parting Shots. You'll find most of what you need to know from there. The rest, well, you may not have time to figure the rest out.
Kill one man, you're a murderer. Kill a million, a king. Kill them all, a god. - Anonymous
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

I'd just like to point out that MP here doesn't lose. So the best we can hope for is a draw! :) I'd like any decision on this issue to include consideration of MPs '0 Contribution' strategem.

Call me nuts, but 'spelt' is both a robust grain grown in Europe and the past tense of 'spell'. I bet it's grammatically incorrect, but it ain't spelt wrong.
WyrdNyrd
Jedi Knight

Post by WyrdNyrd »

[Everyone] : Shut up, MP, you're just digging yourself deeper.
[Manhatten Project]: No! You shut up first!
[Everyone] : No, you!
[Manhatten Project]: No, you!
[Everyone] : No, you!
[Manhatten Project]: No, you. I gotta have the last word, like some spoiled, retarded 6-year old!

Kee-rist! What a boring fucking thread! If I wasn't so mother-fucking bored, I'd have given up by the second page. But since this is still more interesting than the work I'm supposed to be doing, I guess I'll just hang around and feed my masochism.

Oh, and MP, please return only when your mental age reaches double figures.
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Post by LaCroix »

This thread is exactly one of the reasons why I spent one year lurking before registering and posting. And even then I nearly got my ass HOS'ed by using an wide interpretable phrase in my first thread... :D

Btw... The most interesting thing in this tread (the beating of a dead-born manhatten pony grew lame after 3 pages):

I never saw both(at least temporaryly) sides in a HOS-Thread being horsemanized. :shock: Creeepy!
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Yep. Admitting you're a troll: bad mistake. Doesn't make you look cool. Read to yourself what you type and ask yourself how it makes you feel or what it makes you think.

And you apologized. Good. But it's inevitable that there will be people who have to put the last word in. Don't reply. Makes your apology seem insincere.
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

Manhatten Project wrote:So am I going to the Senate?? And, isn't admitting you made a few mistakes (which I did) and asking forgiveness better than denying you did and saying everyone sucks. (I know the horseman will say I did, so I will fill this in for him :roll:

As much as I wish to put on the toga and give you the thumb-gesture that means "throw him to the lions!" you, frankly, seem so singularly worthless that you may merely get a thunderbolt up the ass from on-high, rather than getting the chance to be democratically elected to the post of being fed to the lions in the newly completed Colosseum built just outside the Senate chambers.

Frankly, your admission of a 'few mistakes" and your alleged willingness to shape up seems to be completely dishonest. Especially when you turn around and do the exact same thing you're getting flamed for all over again. (Like you did in this post that I'm replying to. You claim that you're trying to shape up, and then you use the same post to backhandedly insult the population of this board, retroactively paint yourself as the abused victim (even though we can see your posts up to this point) and insinuate abuse of powers by the Horsemen.)

In short, I'm off to practice my thumb-gestures, but I suspect that's all I'm going to get to do.
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

I've read this guy's posts, and I think I've underestimated him. He is without a doubt the funniest troll since that crazy guy challenged Mike Wong to some sort of duel for control of SD.net.

He'll stop if he doesn't get banned? :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!

I've still got hiccups from laughing at that one.
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

I think this is funny... Pathetic, but funny. :lol:

Hey Manhattan, do you realize you spelled your name with an "e?" That's not how you spell it.
HSRTG
Jedi Knight

Post by HSRTG »

Superman wrote: Hey Manhattan, do you realize you spelled your name with an "e?" That's not how you spell it.
Yes, he does. Basically what happened is, in rough chronological order, he spelled his own name wrong, Soontir C'baoth told him so, MP acted like a spoiled brat getting corrected, and when the original thread was locked (IIRC) he made a new one (this one) entitled Soontir C'baoth is a hypocrite.
Kill one man, you're a murderer. Kill a million, a king. Kill them all, a god. - Anonymous
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Re: Manhatten Project is a dipshit troll

Post by Dalton »

Manhatten Project wrote:Soontir C'boath is a hypocrite. He tell me that I spell manhattan wrong when he does too. Lock this if personal attacks are not allowed, but otherwise, point that out to him, as he doesn't want to listen to me.
I want you to give me one reason why I shouldn't throw you out on your ass.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Manhatten Project wrote:
Soontir C'boath wrote:Admitting you're a troll...that will go real nice with the Senate now. :lol:

You definitely are not innovative nor trailblazing. In fact, you're the opposite, you are riding yourself to the ground.

Innovative requires thinking which you don't have as you would've realized a long time ago what you should've done; listen and learn. Trailblazing requires that you're doing something new. You're not, you're bland. A decades old routine seen before.
So am I going to the Senate?? And, isn't admitting you made a few mistakes (which I did) and asking forgiveness better than denying you did and saying everyone sucks. (I know the horseman will say I did, so I will fill this in for him :roll:

Manhatten Project, why do you persist? Just cut it out, already. Here's a relevant part of my response to the joke thread that went into testing:

Manhatten Project: real news and satirical articles go in N+P. Jokes go in Testing. The mods moved it. Why are you being so pissy about it? Just let it go already, this serves no purpose.

Also, bit of friendly advice: try not to break the board rules out of anger. That really serves no purpose either, it just puts you in a spot of trouble with no conceivable benefit. While this place is rowdy, it is not a free-for-all.

PS: yes, some of us have in fact checked Darth Wong's calcs for the Turbolasers.

Incidentally, the TL commentaries were written by another guy, Brian Young, who also made those calculations: his writings can be found on the main site (Linka). And they are confirmed by the Incredible Cross Section books by Dr Saxton, a trained Astrophysicist.

At this late stage just say, "sorry I got worked up" and drop it, ok? What do you think this ranting will accomplish?
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

HSRTG wrote:
Superman wrote: Hey Manhattan, do you realize you spelled your name with an "e?" That's not how you spell it.
Yes, he does. Basically what happened is, in rough chronological order, he spelled his own name wrong, Soontir C'baoth told him so, MP acted like a spoiled brat getting corrected, and when the original thread was locked (IIRC) he made a new one (this one) entitled Soontir C'baoth is a hypocrite.
Thank you Captain Sarcasm-Detector-is-Broken, that was a joke. :wink: Maybe just an attempt at a joke...
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Dalton wrote:
Manhatten Project wrote:Soontir C'boath is a hypocrite. He tell me that I spell manhattan wrong when he does too. Lock this if personal attacks are not allowed, but otherwise, point that out to him, as he doesn't want to listen to me.
I want you to give me one reason why I shouldn't throw you out on your ass.
Can we keep him as a chew toy? He's mildly entertaining, if nothing else. :D
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Raxmei
Rabid Monkey

Post by Raxmei »

General Zod wrote:Can we keep him as a chew toy? He's mildly entertaining, if nothing else. :D
He's pretty tedious and pathetic as trolls go. I think he'd need to seriously try to prove something in order to really be entertaining. So far all he's giving us is uncoordinated babble. I don't mind losing him.
I prepared Explosive Runes today.
xerex
Jedi Knight

Post by xerex »

man this dude could have just said that he deliberately spelt it with an "e" and no one could have told him anything about it. why throw a hissy fit?
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

xerex wrote:man this dude could have just said that he deliberately spelt it with an "e" and no one could have told him anything about it. why throw a hissy fit?
Too late for him to claim it now. He coiuld've very well posted that in his first reply to me but instead he went on a tangent about my location. He's an idiot, plain and simple.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

xerex wrote:man this dude could have just said that he deliberately spelt it with an "e" and no one could have told him anything about it. why throw a hissy fit?
Because when you're on the internet, most peoples maturity seem to drop by about ten years.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
xerex
Jedi Knight

Post by xerex »

btw ...How old is this guy? is he the one who asked if we were all older? "like 15 years"
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

xerex wrote:btw ...How old is this guy? is he the one who asked if we were all older? "like 15 years"
Age doesn't really matter all that much. There's at least a couple of board members who are 15 and 16 and behave far more maturely.
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Ah, now: if I may say a word in the lad's defence:
Manhatten Project wrote:I am sorry about all of this. No, I am not pulling the trekkie "I concede" tail. I got a little carried away because I am a little tense right now. Sorry about misinterpreting your comments. I will be more receptive in the future. About the computer, he mentioned something that I had already pointed out to be false.
And that would be that people did pile on a mite eagerly after he made the above post. Of course, he should not have answered back in the way he did, but still, is it really neccesary to go the full monty for some chickenshit like this? It's not as though the best of us don't have our off days, after all.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

I think its the lack of good trolls lately. If you don't feed the wolves, they'll tear any chicken apart.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage