[ryan8723] Rat bastard frat boy hits and kills grad student

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Better would be to burn to death trapped in his wrecked car.
Spanky, i love you, but i'll do one better.

I hope he SURVIVES getting severely (as in Anakin-on-Mustafar!) burned so he can go through years of abject suffering and excruciating pain in the burn ward as his wounds are scraped every day without anesthetic every day, bandaged up, then the bandages ripped off his raw flesh...
Yeah, but then he'd still be alive.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Better would be to burn to death trapped in his wrecked car.
Spanky, i love you, but i'll do one better.

I hope he SURVIVES getting severely (as in Anakin-on-Mustafar!) burned so he can go through years of abject suffering and excruciating pain in the burn ward as his wounds are scraped every day without anesthetic every day, bandaged up, then the bandages ripped off his raw flesh...
Yeah, but then he'd still be alive.
And incapable of driving.

Or most anything else for that matter.
Image Image
UCBooties
Jedi Master

Post by UCBooties »

And if he's burned that badly, he's out of the gene-pool, so as long as his capacity to damage is done, let him suffer in a form of poetic justice for his repulsive stupidity.
Post 666: Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:51 am
Post 777: Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:49 pm
Post 999: Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:19 am
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Vertigo1 wrote:You know....maybe I should allow Mrs. Kendall to use my Paddle of Doom on this asshole.

This model also rotates on its own. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You know, That looks like A LOT of fun :) But why me? Why do I get the privilege. Is it because I had a cousin and lost him to an idiot like Ryan, because I can assure you I'm not the only one in this world who has lost a loved one in this way.

Yeah that's right Ryan, you could kill a human being and make someones life a living hell cause they lost their own offspring!! Smarten up you fucking asshole!!
ryan8723
I SUPPORT DRUNK DRIVERS

Post by ryan8723 »

Man this thread has turned into a who can throw out the best insult thread. Seriously guys, keep it coming because this stuff is hilarious. I mean I don't think I've ever seen so many different uses of the words fuck or shit.

Also some of you sound like your heads are about to explode from anger. I really think some of you need to step away from the computer for a while and take a cold shower.

You people might actually get through to someone if you would be civil instead of continually insulting the person. Of course, I'm not at all surprised since internet message boards are where everyone talks like they are an absolute hardass yet we all know that no one ever talks like that to another person in real life conversation because it would most likely result in them getting their ass beat.

The fact that you all got so ridiculously pissed off on this thread is exactly what I expected to happen when I made the first post about drinking and driving. The reactions many of you have had in this thread are hilarious, so I thank you for providing me with hours of entertainment.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

ryan8723 wrote:The fact that you all got so ridiculously pissed off on this thread is exactly what I expected to happen when I made the first post about drinking and driving. The reactions many of you have had in this thread are hilarious, so I thank you for providing me with hours of entertainment.

So you admit to deliberately trolling.

I predict you will be forever cut off from your 'entertainment', very shortly, you stupid fucking AGGIE, hopefully via IP.
Image Image
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

*awaits the floating balloon gif*

Ryan, I'm not sure you understand something about this board.

In this board, you are expected to show some maturity. Another aspect of this board is debating with evidence and substance over style. So you are expected to bring up evidence that your position is correct. So far you've maneged to spread enough bullfuckerry over this thread that I'm suprised its not passing the critical mass and exploding.

Last...we like throwing insults as a SIDEDISH to the substance, answer it, not the stylish insults.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

So does this also mean you derive entertainment out of the needless deaths of innocents due to drunk driving, too?
Image Image
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

<directed at Ryan the Drunkdriving Fucktard to clear up confusion, Ace>
Image Image
Lord of the Abyss
Village Idiot

Post by Lord of the Abyss »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:no shit

I believe one of the old masters of Sci-fi made a short story about the "more dangerous weapon" which featured a hitman/bank robber with a gun vs. his hostage with a car. I think you know how that one ended. many counties restict the less dangerous of weapons.
"The Deadlier Weapon" by Larry Niven.
ryan8723 wrote:Man this thread has turned into a who can throw out the best insult thread. Seriously guys, keep it coming because this stuff is hilarious. I mean I don't think I've ever seen so many different uses of the words fuck or shit.
People are angry because you are a potential murderer, fool.
ryan8723 wrote:Also some of you sound like your heads are about to explode from anger. I really think some of you need to step away from the computer for a while and take a cold shower.

You people might actually get through to someone if you would be civil instead of continually insulting the person. Of course, I'm not at all surprised since internet message boards are where everyone talks like they are an absolute hardass yet we all know that no one ever talks like that to another person in real life conversation because it would most likely result in them getting their ass beat.
I don't want to "get through to you", I want you to die. Scum.
ryan8723 wrote:The fact that you all got so ridiculously pissed off on this thread is exactly what I expected to happen when I made the first post about drinking and driving. The reactions many of you have had in this thread are hilarious, so I thank you for providing me with hours of entertainment.
People are enraged because you are an irresponsible fool, and you think it's funny ?
The Wookiee
Lex Wookos

Post by The Wookiee »

ryan8723 wrote:Man this thread has turned into a who can throw out the best insult thread. Seriously guys, keep it coming because this stuff is hilarious. I mean I don't think I've ever seen so many different uses of the words fuck or shit.

Also some of you sound like your heads are about to explode from anger. I really think some of you need to step away from the computer for a while and take a cold shower.

The fact that you all got so ridiculously pissed off on this thread is exactly what I expected to happen when I made the first post about drinking and driving. The reactions many of you have had in this thread are hilarious, so I thank you for providing me with hours of entertainment.
Admission to trolling noted. I'll be sure to clip the newspaper article where you run over someone while "only buzzed".
"I suggest a new strategy, Artoo: Let The Wookiee win."
SDnet BBS Administrator: Service With A Roar (And A Hydrospanner)
Knight of the Order of the Galactic Empire

Do not taunt The Wookiee.
Morilore
Jedi Master

Post by Morilore »

That's four bannable offenses now! You brag about illegal activities, you fail to back up claims, you dismiss people's points because of profanity, and you admit to trolling!
"Guys, don't do that"
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

This wanker has been abused verbally enough now, I should think. I leave the final punishment to the higher-staff members, though I'd rather see this idiot banned from driving.

This thread is fucking over.

AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

Interesting how you don't even attempt to justify your depraved indifference to public safety, and instead simply try to pretend that we're the bad guys for getting angry at you.

This "ha ha ha, it's all a big joke" attitude is exactly the sort of imbecile behaviour that I expect from a worthless drunken fratboy, which is why I rejected the frats when I was in university and why I think they should all be banned from organizing on campus or having themselves associated with universities in any way. It's also why I think you should be banned from associating with this board in any way; drunk drivers are worthless shitstains upon the soiled undergarments of society, and I would much rather be the sort of person who gets angry at drunk driving than the sort of imbecile who makes excuses for it or thinks it's a big joke.

For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

By the way, for the peanut gallery: since Ryan the Drunk Driving Imbecile has now been banned, you obviously cannot continue communicating with him here. However, you can try E-mailing him at ryan8723@neo.tamu.edu if you have something to say.
For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Changed thread title to convey the identity of the condemned.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion