[ali-sama] Marvel Juggernaut vs Sidious and Dooku

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

ali-sama wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:And a final matter to the point going "Look how wanky it can get!" wins nothing. Going Marvel comic has more wank is akin to claiming the sun is bright.

But in your poor attempt to go "If they wank so can I!" is nothing more then demonstrating that you cannot effectively bring across the point of the other side's flaws in a logical format, and you present an even easier target for people to attack, pick apart, and destroy. Literally you used a shitload of slippery slopes, burden of proofs and a whole litany of illogical uses to try and show that
you disagreed with what other people were using as wank.
No. I was making fun of them.
We know how juggernaught can be defeated. All you need to do is show a plausable way for it to happen. it;s cool though. I am over it. I was trying to have fun. Never got mad or upset or took it personally. why. cause I am not fan. Btw. we both made mistakes. How about we agree to that and move on cool?
It's not me, you have anything to do with.

It's one Michael Wong that you dragged this fucking quagmire out for 13 fucking pages and his ability to ban you that is currently on your plate.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
ali-sama
Jedi Knight

Post by ali-sama »

Ghost Rider wrote:
ali-sama wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:And a final matter to the point going "Look how wanky it can get!" wins nothing. Going Marvel comic has more wank is akin to claiming the sun is bright.

But in your poor attempt to go "If they wank so can I!" is nothing more then demonstrating that you cannot effectively bring across the point of the other side's flaws in a logical format, and you present an even easier target for people to attack, pick apart, and destroy. Literally you used a shitload of slippery slopes, burden of proofs and a whole litany of illogical uses to try and show that
you disagreed with what other people were using as wank.
No. I was making fun of them.
We know how juggernaught can be defeated. All you need to do is show a plausable way for it to happen. it;s cool though. I am over it. I was trying to have fun. Never got mad or upset or took it personally. why. cause I am not fan. Btw. we both made mistakes. How about we agree to that and move on cool?

It's one Michael Wong that you dragged this fucking quagmire out for 13 fucking pages and his ability to ban you that is currently on your plate.
he bans me. He looses an asset. his loss. Mr wong is a smart person. He undrestands things. 12 pages of robotech due on monday morning. that is somthing that worries me.
"In eternal damnation we sow the seeds of man, so we may delight in their pain and sorrow, basking them in our infinite love.."
Charles reed March 21, 2230
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

ali-sama wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
ali-sama wrote: No. I was making fun of them.

he bans me. He looses an asset. his loss. Mr wong is a smart person. He undrestands things. 12 pages of robotech due on monday morning. that is somthing that worries me.
Yes, and do you understand that 13 pages of running around going "I was just having fun pointing out Marvel wank!!!" is no differnt then any other level of ineptitude pointing out 13 pages of

Stargate
Robotech
Star Wars
Star Trek
etc

Wank?

This is why he called it trolling because you literally are admitting you fucking BAITED the board to go "Just showing Marvel wank."?

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

ali-sama
Jedi Knight

Post by ali-sama »

Ghost Rider wrote:
ali-sama wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote: It's not me, you have anything to do with.

Yes, and do you understand that 13 pages of running around going "I was just having fun pointing out Marvel wank!!!" is no differnt then any other level of ineptitude pointing out 13 pages of

Stargate
Robotech
Star Wars
Star Trek
etc

Wank?

This is why he called it trolling because you literally are admitting you fucking BAITED the board to go "Just showing Marvel wank."?
I did that for the first 3 pages or so yes. I also said in my post that this should not be taken seriosly as i am makign fun of wankers. I prewarened people. They chose not to read my entire post. they chose to ignore my opening. they chose to start pointing fingers.
"In eternal damnation we sow the seeds of man, so we may delight in their pain and sorrow, basking them in our infinite love.."
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

I just thought I should say "goodbye".
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

You just don't get it, Ali. And that's fucking annoying. Listing random feats and going 'Ooo, ahhh!' isn't quantiifcation. Insisting you're right isn't quantification.

Your debating here hasn't been an asset. Not by a long fucking shot. It's been an embarassment, such that Yosemite came to try and help you out, but you refused to shape up even with his help.

I don't get what posssessed you to think three pages of acting like the fucking retards we routinely crush the souls of was going to be ignored. I don't know what possessed you to do any of this. But you've invited your fate on yourself, at this point.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
ali-sama
Jedi Knight

Post by ali-sama »

SirNitram wrote:You just don't get it, Ali. And that's fucking annoying. Listing random feats and going 'Ooo, ahhh!' isn't quantiifcation. Insisting you're right isn't quantification.

Your debating here hasn't been an asset. Not by a long fucking shot. It's been an embarassment, such that Yosemite came to try and help you out, but you refused to shape up even with his help.

I don't get what posssessed you to think three pages of acting like the fucking retards we routinely crush the souls of was going to be ignored. I don't know what possessed you to do any of this. But you've invited your fate on yourself, at this point.
as I told yo in im. I never listed random event.s
http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 01#1841501
is not me
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

ali-sama wrote:
SirNitram wrote:You just don't get it, Ali. And that's fucking annoying. Listing random feats and going 'Ooo, ahhh!' isn't quantiifcation. Insisting you're right isn't quantification.

is not me
Care to lie anymore?

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 56#1841156

Damn.

ali-sama
Jedi Knight

Post by ali-sama »

Ghost Rider wrote:
ali-sama wrote:

is not me
Care to lie anymore?

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 56#1841156

Damn.
ah. that is what you meant. i was listing classifications of explosive pottentials within the marvel rules.

I applogize for the first 3-4 pages of my posts. I was going trhough several panick attacks last week due to deadlines. it is all my fault.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Then why did you end up in a debate at those times, Ali? It seems that you don't think things out very well... :roll:
Image Image
ali-sama
Jedi Knight

Post by ali-sama »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:Then why did you end up in a debate at those times, Ali? It seems that you don't think things out very well... :roll:
I had editors at dc breathign down my neck ot get 20 pages done in 4-6 days. I was panicking. several times.
fyi. I take lexapro, twice daily,(anti dep), klonopin(anti anxiety)twice and aderal(add) twice. and I am going through therapy.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Do you hear that Ali Sama? Thats the sound of me not giving a fuck. You've been here long enough to realise that all debating is set to a standard. If you can't cope with it don't get involved or bow out when you're in over your head.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

ali-sama wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:Then why did you end up in a debate at those times, Ali? It seems that you don't think things out very well... :roll:
I had editors at dc breathign down my neck ot get 20 pages done in 4-6 days. I was panicking. several times.
fyi. I take lexapro, twice daily,(anti dep), klonopin(anti anxiety)twice and aderal(add) twice. and I am going through therapy.
That didn't answer my question. Why did you enter into the debate at such a bad time? :roll:
Image Image
ali-sama
Jedi Knight

Post by ali-sama »

Lord Pounder wrote:Do you hear that Ali Sama? Thats the sound of me not giving a fuck. You've been here long enough to realise that all debating is set to a standard. If you can't cope with it don't get involved or bow out when you're in over your head.
i was. after pages 3-4. i posted proof etc.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

And no, Ali, I have zero interest in continuing this via IM away from SDnet. The fight started here, it stays here. :twisted:
Image Image
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

ali-sama wrote:
Lord Pounder wrote:Do you hear that Ali Sama? Thats the sound of me not giving a fuck. You've been here long enough to realise that all debating is set to a standard. If you can't cope with it don't get involved or bow out when you're in over your head.
ali-sama wrote: sorry. but your a fucktard. why? cause he is a god whocontrols a universe and all it's energies. which he syphones to juggernaugh. the debate is over for me. you lost. good day.
Yeah awsome debating skills. Keep on this road and you'll be at Darkstars level in no time.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
ali-sama
Jedi Knight

Post by ali-sama »

Lord Pounder wrote:
ali-sama wrote:
ali-sama wrote: sorry. but your a fucktard. why? cause he is a god whocontrols a universe and all it's energies. which he syphones to juggernaugh. the debate is over for me. you lost. good day.
Yeah awsome debating skills. Keep on this road and you'll be at Darkstars level in no time.
I ams orry for immitating the debating skills of some of the predominant memebers
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:erm wyrm who the FUCK do you think you ARE?

did you post anything before showing your jackel ass up here and go about Me-tooing?

if your not going to take part, then don't be an ass clown
:oops: Shuttin' up...
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

ali-sama wrote:
Lord Pounder wrote:
ali-sama wrote: i was. after pages 3-4. i posted proof etc.
I ams orry for immitating the debating skills of some of the predominant memebers
Are you fucking stupid or are the meds kicking in? You trolled pure and simple. You for evidence while you kept changing the goal posts. You couldn't back up you shit and now your back peadling so fast your in danger of falling ass over head. All this shit woe is me "I have deadlines" and "but I'm on meds for depression and anxiety" is crap. A real man would hold his hands up and admit he fucked up then back out gracefully.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Darth Wong »

ali-sama wrote:when have the jedi used mind manipulation during a battle against non jedi or even jedi.
The only powers shown inside a battle have been, tk, enhanced agility etc, force lightning.
Read the books, troll.
When we get peopel saying, sith with the aid of the force, will emmidietly tell what his weaknesss is, then using tk to remove hi shelment, attack him mentally. what can you call that.
It's called "the ability to read", troll.
Never once has juggernauts helmet been removed by tk. Brute froce only. Otherwise jean grey coudl eaisly do it.
Obviously, there are limits to Jean Grey's power which you don't understand, troll. If you can rip something off with your hands, you should be able to do so with TK unless there's something funny about your TK.
a fan whore woudl care if juggernaut wins or looses. I coudl give a shit.
That doesn't change the fact that you're acting like a fan-whore, troll.
lets say they manage to ligth saber his helmet off. They woudl still need to get past his skull cap.
lets say they do thsi too.
How do we know they can mind fuck him.
the list of peopel who mind fucked him are short and finite.

jean grey, professor x, nate grey, ema frost, racher sumers

I have yet to see a jedi show the tk or psy ability of thoes people.
Read the fucking books, troll.
If you can bring up a case of them matching in ability to them. Then yes. they can beat juggernaught.
Read THE GODDAMNED BOOKS, troll.
there area a few chracters in marvel which should never be brought in a vs battle with sith or any sw force in general.

Professor X -
Jean Grey - marvel girl - pheonix
Madoline prior - cloone of jean grey
rachel grey - daughter of jean - pehonix 2
Nathen grey- cable
Magneto
scarlet witch- wanda
thor
invisible woman
hercules
thanos
galactus
nova
juggernaught
emma frost
pshylock
gladiator

these chracters are good batles

spiderman
daredevil
ironman
hulk
kitty pride
wolverine
night crawler
colossus
quicksilver
she hulk
What the fuck does this have to do with your blatant dishonesty, troll? You fucking LIED. Your whole argument is based upon the fact that Thor once took down Galactus (when Galactus was near death already; a minor point you forgot to mention) and that Galactus once survived being hit with a whole planet _+ nuclear weapons, therefore you concluded that Juggernaut could easily shake off being hit with an entire planet + nuclear weapons. Never mind the fact that Thor's hammer-hit didn't even knock down a nearby human building, you lying little ass-wipe.

And when people point out the clear deception of your argument, what do you do? You evade, ignore the point, and try to find ways to go on the offense, never once admitting that you were wrong.

I think I'm beginning to understand why you don't have a girlfriend, you little shit. You don't even realize when you're annoying people, you're about as honest as a White House press secretary, and you act like a supercilious smart-ass even when you've been caught in the act of bullshitting. Even when you admit you're wrong, you still have to take some backhanded swipe at people, like this:
In short, you're an asshole. Don't you wonder why no one is leaping up to defend you, fucktard? Are your social skills truly so utterly nonexistent that you don't fucking get it?

Enjoy being alone, moron. Because this board is just one more place which is rejecting you.

"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Soooo...

When does this get dumped into Parting Shots?
Image Image
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Ok ok, I'll pick up the broken pieces, clean the house, wash the dishes, move the thread, etc etc *grumbles*.