[Darth Atrox] A Bold Challenger, Struck Down

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

SirNitram wrote:
Dalton wrote:Nitram, what did we tell you about forming suicide cults among the peons?
....To clean up the mess and extra Kool-Aid?
I believe the exact words were "Don't, or I'll peel your flesh from your bones".
3rd Impact wrote:So, anyone have any idea why he just went berserk like that? Was he pushed over the edge by someone's cruel logic and common sense?
Pretty sure the guy was always a bit of a head case, but in this case his account might have been hacked. I also noticed that he shares an IP with another board member, which seems rather suspicious.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Dennis Toy
BANNED

Post by Dennis Toy »

Hey MR UC, where did you get the trix banner?
You wanna set an example Garak....Use him, Let him Die!!
Zero
Jedi Council Member
Location: Trying to find the divide between real memories and false ones.

Post by Zero »

I just saw this... I don't see how that fellow could have been for real about all that... what the hell did I miss?
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

At first I thought it was a sock puppet-fueled joke. A very unwitty, stupid sock puppet joke. Then I saw the multiple posts and thought "you could get banned on your main for doing that".

But if he does share an IP... idiot who knows an SDNetter?
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

Dalton wrote:
3rd Impact wrote:So, anyone have any idea why he just went berserk like that? Was he pushed over the edge by someone's cruel logic and common sense?
Pretty sure the guy was always a bit of a head case, but in this case his account might have been hacked. I also noticed that he shares an IP with another board member, which seems rather suspicious.
He'd only been a member for less than a month and made 28 posts. That isn't really enough to establish a personality.
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com
"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com

"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

I was laughing out loud just from reading the title.

The post itself was beyond description. I just wish he hadn't added that P.S.- it seems so forced.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Dennis Toy
BANNED

Post by Dennis Toy »

actually he was saying....

Star Wars RULES!!!

And when you all die Fox-5 News at Ten WILL judge you all as cool and cast you down into the carribean.

Darth Wang, you are a genius and should run for Canadian President

You all must follow The pup named scooby-doo kids now. ALL moderators must summit to Cthuthlu[/color] now.

Or be sentenced to The carribean now!

Follow [Fox-5 News at Ten and Darth Wong!!!

I am lpving him

Everyone who follows me gets free beer

Not Morons

The only condition is you MUST go to Coolsville and Worship the Pup Named Scooby-doo Kids.

So how about it?

As for Lord Poe you can go to Coolsville with me if you would like and renouce morons. That is your only chance.

P.S. My bosses are the amazing, fantastic, extraordinary Shaggy, Freddy, Dephe, Velma and Scooby.[/quote]
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Hot dayamn, I missed the entire thing. :?

Can someone please summarize what happened?
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Surlethe wrote:Hot dayamn, I missed the entire thing. :?

Can someone please summarize what happened?
This:
Darth Atrox wrote:Star Wars SUCKS!!!!

And when you all die God WILL judge you all as sinners and cast you down in the firey pit of hell. Twisted Evil Exclamation Middle Finger

Darth Wang, you are a fundamentalist atheist.

You all must follow me now. ALL moderators must summit to GOD now.

Or be sentenced to Eternal Bannation.

Follow me, not Darth Dung!!!

I am overthrowing him.

Everyone who follows me gets free Star Trek.
Not Star Wars junk.

The only condition is you MUST go to church and
worship God.

So how about it?

As for Lord Poe you can go to chruch with me if you would like and renouce star wars. That is your only chance.

P.S. My bosses are the amazing, fantastic, extraordinary Dr. Dino and the president Dubya Bush, and the head of my church, Fred Phelps.
repeated thirty-odd times in as many different areas of SDnet as he could before getting whacked by The Wookiee.
Image Image
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Dalton wrote:
SirNitram wrote:
Dalton wrote:Nitram, what did we tell you about forming suicide cults among the peons?
....To clean up the mess and extra Kool-Aid?
I believe the exact words were "Don't, or I'll peel your flesh from your bones".
Awww, but flesh-peeling hurts!

Ruining all my fun.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Goddamn it! Take your eyes off this place for a few hours and you miss all the fun!

Well, the sig pic is interesting. Some cropping and scaling, plus adding the caption "Knows how to party, Yoda does!" and It'll be perfect.

Still not done with "Suck it, Troll!" Still trying to find that perfect pic...
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Dennis Toy wrote:actually he was saying....

Darth Wang, you are a genius and should run for Canadian President

L - O - FRIKIN' - L !! HOLY SHIAT!!! I'm still laughing from this one. How can we all tell you are an american (or whatever)... Canadians don't have presidents silly :P We call them Prime Ministers ;) :lol: OMG Still laughing, hard to type while laughing :lol:
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

You know even though I first saw this in HoS I couldn't believe that it wasn't just an attempt at Halloween chicanery. I still am not convinced that isn't what it is and as such I have decided to do nothing save laugh long and hard at the absurdity of the OP.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Kuja wrote:I step out for an hour and look what I miss...

Reminds me of that dummy Darkstar Wannabe.
Which one?
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:<znib>
repeated thirty-odd times in as many different areas of SDnet as he could before getting whacked by The Wookiee.
I see. Pity I missed the hilarity... .

Hmm. Maybe the mods should've merged all the threads he created into one thread with notes as to from where the thread came; that would've been an interesting read.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Surlethe wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:<znib>
I see. Pity I missed the hilarity... .

Hmm. Maybe the mods should've merged all the threads he created into one thread with notes as to from where the thread came; that would've been an interesting read.
It was just all copy and paste jobs for the most part.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Zero
Jedi Council Member
Location: Trying to find the divide between real memories and false ones.

Post by Zero »

I'm almost certain that this was a sock-puppet joke. Or maybe Jake99 came back with a different account. Lol.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Dennis Toy
BANNED

Post by Dennis Toy »

L - O - FRIKIN' - L !! HOLY SHIAT!!! I'm still laughing from this one. How can we all tell you are an american (or whatever)... Canadians don't have presidents silly We call them Prime Ministers OMG Still laughing, hard to type while laughing
prime ministers., Presidents.. Whats the difference?? :D :lol:
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Captain Cyran wrote:

Which one?
Darkstar Wannabe.

Yes, that was his actual username.

He came here, spammed, and got banned in something like an hour.
JADAFETWA
Dennis Toy
BANNED

Post by Dennis Toy »

Star Wars RULES!!!

And when you all die Cthuthlu WILL judge you all as cool and cast you down into the Carribean.

Darth Wang, you are a genius and should run for Canadian Prime Minister

You all must follow Cthuthlu. ALL moderators must summit to Cthuthlu now.

Or be sentenced to The carribean now!

Follow Cthuthlu and Darth Wong!!!

I am loving him

Everyone who follows me gets free beer

Not Morons

The only condition is you MUST go to Canada and Worship Cthuthlu
So how about it?

As for Lord Poe you can go to Canada with me if you would like and renouce morons. That is your only chance.

P.S. My bosses are the amazing, fantastic, extraordinary Cthuthlu, Darth Wong and MKSheppard
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Kuja wrote:
Captain Cyran wrote:

Which one?
Darkstar Wannabe.

Yes, that was his actual username.

He came here, spammed, and got banned in something like an hour.
Yes. He and others like him will appear in the next section of the EM, so stay tuned. :P

have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Dennis Toy wrote:
L - O - FRIKIN' - L !! HOLY SHIAT!!! I'm still laughing from this one. How can we all tell you are an american (or whatever)... Canadians don't have presidents silly We call them Prime Ministers OMG Still laughing, hard to type while laughing
prime ministers., Presidents.. Whats the difference?? :D :lol:
To be honest I don't know I just found it funny and had to point it out. I don't follow politics and I don't even vote most of the time, it just doesn't matter to me so I don't worry about any of it.
PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister »

Dear God! :shock:

I usually don't post in this section but I can't believe somebody had the unmitigated gaul to try to overthrow Mr Wong out of his own website!

Must be the same brilliant guy that at Resident Evil Fan: A new blood forums posted a thread in which he suggested members should actually kiss Roody's and Rombie's assess!

Ok that's enough for me around here...
ImageImage

Visit my site:
------------------------------------------
http://scifiverse.tk/
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

PunkMaister wrote:Dear God! :shock:

I usually don't post in this section

Get used to it!
PunkBitch wrote:but I can't believe somebody had the unmitigated gaul to try to overthrow Mr Wong out of his own website!
He had no chance in hell of succeeding! There was no 'try' even possible. It was just idle boasting, moron.
PunkBitch wrote:Must be the same brilliant guy that at Resident Evil Fan: A new blood forums posted a thread in which he suggested members should actually kiss Roody's and Rombie's assess!
Irrelevant to SDnet :roll:
PunkBitch wrote:Ok that's enough for me around here...
Does this mean you'll be leaving SDnet?!!? OH HAPPY DAY!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image