[astrosanguinus] Hey Robie, about that Lib. Media thread

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

astrosanguinus
Redshirt

[astrosanguinus] Hey Robie, about that Lib. Media thread

Post by astrosanguinus »

If you are going to necromance a thread, at least have the courtesy to actually address the OP. And I'm getting rather tired of you dredging up old threads.
So, does that hurt you? My initial rxn is to say fuck off. My 2nd is, don't read it; my 3rd is, who cares, my 4th is so stop me. Lump them all together, with a good helping of 1 and 4. Good to see you haven't grown in the last 5 fucking years. You know, I'm tired of seeing the same old shit hashed out over and over again. But you know what, I choose not to react. I don't have to react, I don't have to read it. I look for shit I haven't seen before. If it's old to you, that doesn't have anything to do with me. The same if you ban me--you banning me would be your business, not mine. It was your business when you said something, you didn't have to. Who the fuck are you to tell me abt courtesy anyway? Like this board has a lock on courtesy. It's a BBs, like, how much does that mean to you? Apparently it means a lot to get validation from a webmaster who can't refrain from insulting people the second the conversation goes in a different direction from what he had in mind (See abortion poll). You know what, fucking ban me. I don't care. I'll just stop posting, wow, oww, the pain, the pain. I know, I know, you'll all have a big circlejerk over what an asshole I am and how stupid I must be to invite banning. Big deal. It can't just be a board where people vent and say stupid shit, it has to be exactly as you and Mike and Shep say. Hey, Shep's a mod?? Wow, that's great! Congratulations, Shep, a fringe element of society accepted you, that must feel great! There's a place for hydrocephalic nazi midgets after all!
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

That's right, taunt the mod/admin who's doing his job

Off we go
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Who the hell are you, and why are you screaming at me like a mewling child?
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

astrosanguinus: Jeez, man, the guy's just doing his job and letting you know about the rules. Sit back, pop a cold one, and relax or something, all that stress can't be healthy for you. Stop raging against the machine for a minute and take a breather. I don't think I've ever seen such a long-winded response to something so minor since Steve Ballmer popped a blood vessel after the CEO of Google took a dump.

Also:
My initial rxn is to say fuck off.
rxn
rxn
what
astrosanguinus
Redshirt

Post by astrosanguinus »

Muhahaha. I think I misspelled "Roby".
Jack Bauer
Jedi Knight

Post by Jack Bauer »

RXN = reaction

Its that stupid gamer mentality that forces him to abbreviate every other fuckin word, so its virtually impossible to hold an intelligible conversation with the fucktard.
Sig by JME2
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

where is that rising balloon icon when you need it.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

astrosanguinus wrote:Muhahaha. I think I misspelled "Roby".
Like I care? It's right in my sig.
To Absent Friends

Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Lord Pounder wrote:where is that rising balloon icon when you need it.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Re: Hey Robie, about that Lib. Media thread

Post by fgalkin »

astrosanguinus wrote:
If you are going to necromance a thread, at least have the courtesy to actually address the OP. And I'm getting rather tired of you dredging up old threads.
So, does that hurt you? My initial rxn is to say fuck off.
Flaming a mod for doing his job. AR3. Oh, and PR1. Take that gamer speek and ram it up your ass so deep, it comes out the top of your head.
My 2nd is, don't read it; my 3rd is, who cares, my 4th is so stop me.
Easily done

Lump them all together, with a good helping of 1 and 4. Good to see you haven't grown in the last 5 fucking years.
What the fuck are you talking about?
You know, I'm tired of seeing the same old shit hashed out over and over again. But you know what, I choose not to react. I don't have to react, I don't have to read it. I look for shit I haven't seen before. If it's old to you, that doesn't have anything to do with me.
It's old to the forum. See that little thing called a date, or is using a calendar beyond your mental capacity?
The same if you ban me--you banning me would be your business, not mine. It was your business when you said something, you didn't have to
What the fuck are yout talking about? Learn to express your thoughts clearly, or they don't teach that in the elementary school you're in?.
Who the fuck are you to tell me abt courtesy anyway? Like this board has a lock on courtesy.
If you're so unhappy about being here, please leave. Nobody is holding you. AR2.
It's a BBs, like, how much does that mean to you? Apparently it means a lot to get validation from a webmaster who can't refrain from insulting people the second the conversation goes in a different direction from what he had in mind (See abortion poll).
Mike wrote:This forum is private property. More specifically, it is my private property. I own the hardware, I maintain the software, I pay for the bandwidth. You are a guest in my house, and as such, you are subject to our house rules. If you think there is something unjust or unreasonable about our rules, the decisions of the administrative staff, or my behaviour in particular, TOO FUCKING BAD.
You know what, fucking ban me. I don't care. I'll just stop posting, wow, oww, the pain, the pain.
The Shahadah of Doom.
I know, I know, you'll all have a big circlejerk over what an asshole I am and how stupid I must be to invite banning. Big deal. It can't just be a board where people vent and say stupid shit, it has to be exactly as you and Mike and Shep say. Hey, Shep's a mod?? Wow, that's great! Congratulations, Shep, a fringe element of society accepted you, that must feel great! There's a place for hydrocephalic nazi midgets after all!
Since when is Shep a mod, you little shit? Since when are his opinions the "mainstream" here, you crap-spewing infusoria?

You know what, don't let the door hit you on the fucking ass. Get off the internet until you reach age 13, kid, it would be better for you.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

I've no idea who he is, but I'll accede to his wishes.
To Absent Friends