[The Cleric] Account's been locked, more TK bullshit

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Missmanners

Post by Missmanners »

Hello, My name is Missmanners/Sendell and I am the one who claimed that we had your passwords. I was hoping to get "The Cleric" into trouble by tricking him into attempting to crack mike's password. This is just an extra benefit.

BTW the cleric did try to get into your account and he might be the one responsible for your ban.

Neaty
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

I like to see The_Cleric's ip or posts about it before I will believe that claim.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Missman.ners

Post by Missman.ners »

Yup, +http://eteamrevolution.net/boards/viewt ... c&start=20

I go by the name CoyoteUgly and the Cleric goes by his usual name.

He's just a guest but If you ask him I doubt he'll deny it.

If he does, contact their board administrators and get his IP adress for those posts.

He did it all right.
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

No need to do that. It *was* me. I didn't want to alarm anyone by going "ZOMG! Acc0unt haxxx!!!" On the EXTREMELY small chance that he was telling the truth, I decided to verify before I alerted people. If I did do something wrong, I freely accept any punishment up to and including perma-ip ban. Although I hope it doesn't come to that, as I really do enjoy this board.
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Er. Could've PMed the mods about it before you did that...
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

Elheru Aran wrote:Er. Could've PMed the mods about it before you did that...
In retrospect, yes, I could have done that. However, I was pretty tired and not thinking clearly. So yeah, I feel like a dumbass, and expect to be treated as such.
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

The Cleric wrote:No need to do that. It *was* me. I didn't want to alarm anyone by going "ZOMG! Acc0unt haxxx!!!" On the EXTREMELY small chance that he was telling the truth, I decided to verify before I alerted people. If I did do something wrong, I freely accept any punishment up to and including perma-ip ban. Although I hope it doesn't come to that, as I really do enjoy this board.

Verify, right. You could have PMed the appropriate people, telling them about it, instead of trying to "verify" the tip by attempting to hack their accounts.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

GrandMasterTerwynn wrote:
The Cleric wrote:No need to do that. It *was* me. I didn't want to alarm anyone by going "ZOMG! Acc0unt haxxx!!!" On the EXTREMELY small chance that he was telling the truth, I decided to verify before I alerted people. If I did do something wrong, I freely accept any punishment up to and including perma-ip ban. Although I hope it doesn't come to that, as I really do enjoy this board.

Verify, right. You could have PMed the appropriate people, telling them about it, instead of trying to "verify" the tip by attempting to hack their accounts.
Which I have already pointed out...
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

How vile.

Posting french stuff here. you are a guest, for God's sake! Act like one! Sheesh!
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

GrandMasterTerwynn wrote:

Thank you Captain Fucking Obvious. Would you care to grind my face in my mistake a little more?
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Re: Account's been locked, more TK bullshit

Post by Alyeska »

Durandal_Locked wrote:A gracious user sent me a heads-up from TK. Someone is going around bullshitting about how they've hacked Wayne Poe's, Alyeska's, Mike's and my passwords. As far as mine goes, they're not even close, but a bunch of kiddies tried logging in with it and as a result, my account got locked. I logged out just to check and make sure the little shits hadn't, in fact, changed it. But it's pretty much still safe.
Cracking my password wouldn't be easy. There are 13,537,086,546,263,552 possible combinations.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

++http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showt ... hp?t=30137

Just a heads-up. Maybe this thread should go to the HoS?
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Surlethe wrote:++http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showt ... hp?t=30137

Just a heads-up. Maybe this thread should go to the HoS?
Someone got temp-banned?
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Missmanners

Post by Missmanners »

Sorry not temp banned, Account locked. Same effect.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Missmanners wrote:Sorry not temp banned, Account locked. Same effect.
And that's such a wonderful achievement for you? Ooh wow... :roll:

Get a fuckin' life, bitch.
Missmanners

Post by Missmanners »

Well, I'm slowly building up my skills but I was pretty scooped with what I've achieved here.

:wink:
mm
The Pichu-master™

Post by The Pichu-master™ »

What, pray tell, was the point of this? I'm all for immaturity, but this was just retarded.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Get back under your bridge, troll.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

The Pichu-master™ wrote:What, pray tell, was the point of this? I'm all for immaturity, but this was just retarded.
Little losers who can't get any will take their pleasures where they can, it seems.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Missmanners

Post by Missmanners »

I haven't finished yet.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Missmanners wrote:I haven't finished yet.
*pats* Awww, aren't you cute. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

:lol: Z, your keeping her as a pet? :wink:
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Missmanners

Post by Missmanners »

I'm up for that.

:wink:
mm
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Missmanners wrote:I haven't finished yet.
Aren't you the asstards always crowing about how we don't have a life? If yours are so great, you shouldn't need to get your thrills vicariously through us then, right? Or maybe attempting to live through us vicariously iis the only way dips like yourself have them. Though since I'm not an expert on moron society, this is purely geusswork on my part.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."