Jake 99 Ban Poll

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Ban the little delusional twat?

Poll ended at 2005-08-24 09:32pm

Ban him
13%
Ban him lots
8%
Super plus double-good ban him
48%
Don't ban, the childeren need to learn about morons someday
28%
No opinion
3%

Total votes: 159

consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Jake 99 Ban Poll

Post by consequences »

For crimes against sanity, and to prove that reality does in fact get a +5 to hit and damage him, I present to you one second-hand ban poll for Jake99.

Evidence contained, and hopefully quarantined here
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Ban him now, ban him hard, ban him forever.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Zero
Jedi Council Member
Location: Trying to find the divide between real memories and false ones.

Post by Zero »

I want the fucker banned, but not just yet. He's a troll, but it's been fun to see somebody worse then me, and it's entertaining to read his claims, and the attacks against him. But I'd like him banned SOMETIME, of course. Worthless fuckers like him shouldn't be allowed to stick around forever.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
dworkin
Jedi Master

Post by dworkin »

But dare we ban the Twinkie Messiah?
Will he not smite us and remove the creamy delicious filling from our lives?
And he says he will fight us with his mind and I think that may be rather messy. Brains on the monitor and all that.

Nah. Ban the wonderloon.
Don't abandon democracy folks, or an alien star-god may replace your ruler. - NecronLord
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Ban him lots. It was funny at first, but the Marxist Messiah is a bit boring by now, with his nonsensical ranting.

And we've exhausted all the [Term for Communist or Shoddy Business Manager] [Term for Messiah] nicknames.
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Ban him early, ban him often.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Morilore
Jedi Master

Post by Morilore »

I voted "ban him lots," because I liked the sound of banning him more than once.

Think we could ban him, but like... let him back in every once in a while, so we can ban him again and lighten up a slow news week?
"Guys, don't do that"
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

He's outlived any real humor. So deal with him like a cat does with a bug, squash and be done with it.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Away with him! Give us Barabbas!
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

If I claimed, in all seriousness, that I was the hand of the Prophets nad that I would guide you all to paradise along the Great Journey if you stopped being capitalist dogs, and wouldn't shut up about it, I would want myself banned.

Ban him, with newspeak. :wink:
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Voted for ban once before and I am unchanged in that decision. Ban him for Big Brother.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

I say no. He has stayed longer than most trolls, true enough. But it isn't as if he pollute a lot of threads. Plus he mostly comes out at night. Mostly.™ Plus, we need a certified loon around here. and they don't come much more certifiable than him. I mean...he is a grade A lunatic, complete with delusions of grandeur! Do you know how hard it is to get a REAL one of those? Most TRUE nutjobs like that don't even USE the internet! It's frigging classic! ! laugh riot! He actually believes what he says! I say let him stay. When we grow weary of him, we will stop replying in his silly thread, and he will fade away.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Ban him hard and smack his cock with a hammer.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Chardok wrote:I say no. He has stayed longer than most trolls, true enough. But it isn't as if he pollute a lot of threads. Plus he mostly comes out at night. Mostly.™ Plus, we need a certified loon around here. and they don't come much more certifiable than him. I mean...he is a grade A lunatic, complete with delusions of grandeur! Do you know how hard it is to get a REAL one of those? Most TRUE nutjobs like that don't even USE the internet! It's frigging classic! ! laugh riot! He actually believes what he says! I say let him stay. When we grow weary of him, we will stop replying in his silly thread, and he will fade away.
I'm in agreement with you. He's a complete utter loony he's still entertaining in a morbid way. Though he grows a little more tiring with each post, he's still enough fun to keep around for a little while longer.
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Erik von Nein
Jedi Council Member

Post by Erik von Nein »

I voted "no" because, so far, he's entertaining and isn't just going around polluting tons of threads. Besides, because of him I found the great Twinkie Bridge to the Moon. I owe him. :lol:
"To make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the universe."
— Carl Sagan

ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

Well he did pay $10 to join so I think we should give him some slack.
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

*Extends hand with thumb to side. Rotates hand so thumb points down*
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Come on, folks... We gotta keep Jebus McLoonypants around. Like Chardok said, board needs a certified lunatic nut we can all make fun of and the guy never posts outside of that one thread. Besides, as AP brought up, Mr. McLoonypants DID pay money to post in that one thread about his adventures in Bizzaro World as the Twinkie Messiah.

We've all got to do our part to save the endangered North American Raving Lunatic...
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

True, he does only troll in the one thread, and true, he is harmless and it has been somewhat amusing to poke at the buffoon, but how many times do we have to read the same thing? He's not coming up with any new material, just the same old blather. Not only that, but everyone else's replies are getting tired and repetative as well. He's not learning and he's bringing the board down. Do we really need to wait until the thread dies by itself? I don't think it will. There is no sign of this guy stopping and it will eventually turn into a post count thread. He has repeatedly broken the rules and contributes nothing to the board.

Like I said in the actual thread, the board needs an enima.
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
"The best part of 'believe' is the lie."
It's always the quiet ones.
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

The thread should be kept in full bajillion page form in Parting Shots, though. It's a good read if you're up to that long of a diatribe against capitalism and people who don't accept you're the Messiah because you ran a bakery once.
DrkHelmet
Social Butterfly

Post by DrkHelmet »

J wrote: I'm in agreement with you. He's a complete utter loony he's still entertaining in a morbid way. Though he grows a little more tiring with each post, he's still enough fun to keep around for a little while longer.
I am also in agreement. It is refreshing to see someone more psycho than me, and I enjoy watching it. The documents regarding him shooting an arrow at the courthouse was, to say the least, interesting.
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

Do we really need this guy as a pet?
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
"The best part of 'believe' is the lie."
It's always the quiet ones.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Jesus H. Christ on a hoppin' pogo stick with a banana on the tip, just fucking put on a biohazard suit, throw him out of the fucking board, and then put a fucking bullet through his drooling, gibbering pie hole of a fucking face, before his moronic insanity pollutes this fucking board any longer!

There. Vent over. And if my vote's not obvious, it should be. :P
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Not yet! He still has potential for more comedy!
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:Not yet! He still has potential for more comedy!
Agreed. I think he's still got a few good posts left in him. And I'd like to see him get whacked around a bit more.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P