[Planetary Eulogy] Savitri Devi: The Lightning and the Sun

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Planetary Eulogy
Racist Donkey-Raping Son of a Whore

[Planetary Eulogy] Savitri Devi: The Lightning and the Sun

Post by Planetary Eulogy »

The Lightning and the Sun

To the godlike Individual of our times; the Man against time; the greatest European of all times; both Sun and Lightning: ADOLF HITLER.

[Gigantic homage to Adolf Hitler removed; the first sentence of this incredibly long-winded racist diatribe is all we really need to see, quite frankly- DW]
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

I normally would never make a post this useless, but the fact that it was cut off by the character limit proves you should sum up whatever the hell you're talking about.

Sorry, I just don't have a spare hour for that.
Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Post by Guardsman Bass »

I know it makes me sound kind of like a simpleton, but could you summarize that? Get down to the main points? That was pretty vast, for a non-fanfiction.
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Please, not everybody has the time to pore over that monster; pleasem, sum it up, and make the points in a cogent manner.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Wow, errr - yeah. Can I be bothered reading all that?

Probably not.

Anyone got the Cliff Notes?
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

....and the point of that was?

you copy+paste something from somewhere and want us to read it because it's relevant to....

Perhaps you want us to discuss it?

I think it's far more likely that you are an idiot, and frankly, I don't care that you are new.

If I walk into a twinkie factory and start running around with my arms flailing while screaming "I'M A SQUID! I'M A SQUID!", don't you think that would raise a couple of eyebrows? Yeah it would. And security would probably throw me out. Which I will advocate in this instance as well.
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

Please sum up your points in a brief post. As it is, it sounds like you've just posted an article advocating racism and Nazism from a recognized WW2-era Nazi sympathizer.

We await your response.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Generic rant against modern society, call for revolution, deification of Hitler.

I'd say my speed-reading lessons paid off, but that shit was just not worth it.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

SirNitram wrote:Generic rant against modern society, call for revolution, deification of Hitler.

So...instant troll, just add webboard? Can't say I'm surprised. I saw the first sentence and decided it was nothing but flamebait with pretty words. I'll get the Garthok ready.
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Re: Savitri Devi: The Lightning and the Sun

Post by Surlethe »

Planetary Eulogy wrote:The Lightning and the Sun

To the godlike Individual of our times; the Man against time; the greatest European of all times; both Sun and Lightning: ADOLF HITLER.
YOU KNOW, ON REFLECTION, THIS IS ALL
I NEED TO READ. I DON'T THINK YOU'LL
ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE.

XANATOS.

:roll:
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

SirNitram wrote:Generic rant against modern society, call for revolution, deification of Hitler.

Hmm... I also only skimmed it, but I would not really call it "generic" since it goes in far greater depths to criticize modern society and defend Hitler than most other texts I have read which took the same stance (which admittedly is not saying much).

Of course, the same text later goes on to suggest that Adolf Hitler was - literally - an incarnation of Vishnu, which probably strains its credibility a lot even among Hitler sympathisers. For reals.

BTW - I know who Planetary Eulogy is. His actual name is Laeth McLaurie, and he also posts on a variety of other internet message boards under a variety of different pseudonyms, I know him primarly from the metal-archives.com forums where he posts under the name Falconsbane. While he is mostly regarded as a troll, he appears know a lot of stuff about art history, philosophy and music theory, which I will admit even though I do not agree with him on a lot of topics.
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Re: Savitri Devi: The Lightning and the Sun

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Planetary Eulogy wrote:The Lightning and the Sun

Image Image
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Is there a point to this? Other than sucking horse-cock and drinking a toast to dead Arminius while jerking off to a portait of Adolf Hitler snorting coke?

Plus, copy+paste jobs do not belong here, unless they are news articles.

buh-bye.

EDIT: On second thought, I'll just move this to HoS.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Jesus, that shit reads like the TimeCube site, or Hitler's own quasi-coherent bullshit.
Men outside time or above time, at the most saviors of souls, have, more often than not, disciples who are definitely men against time.
I mean, seriously.... :roll:
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
The Wookiee
Lex Wookos

Post by The Wookiee »

Tagged, bagged and dumped in the river. No explanation necessary, I assume.
"I suggest a new strategy, Artoo: Let The Wookiee win."
SDnet BBS Administrator: Service With A Roar (And A Hydrospanner)
Knight of the Order of the Galactic Empire

Do not taunt The Wookiee.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

His attorney's calling and wondering where his client is. What should I tell him?
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

We regret to inform you that your client failed to meet the standard intelligence quotient test for living and had to be put down. The ashes are being FedExed ASAP and reverse charged.

Kindly,

SDN Staff