[Trek and Buffy suck] How do you justify intolerance of into

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Sriad
Sith Devotee

Post by Sriad »

Sriad wrote:It's just becuase I owned him absolutely and beyond any hope of redemption.

Frankly if I were a little ass tick of a troll, I would have responded the same way.
Mind you, I'm not bragging. It was the opposite of hard. He practically pre-owned himself.
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Sriad wrote:
Sriad wrote:It's just becuase I owned him absolutely and beyond any hope of redemption.

Frankly if I were a little ass tick of a troll, I would have responded the same way.
Mind you, I'm not bragging. It was the opposite of hard. He practically pre-owned himself.
Ahem: owned.

That is all.

-Surlethe
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Trek and Buffy suck wrote:You know, I could explain about what a fag you are, but it could easily take several hundred posts given what a truly titanic cocksucker you are. So instead, I'll give you the proper reply.

I WIPE MY ASS WITH AN AMERICAN FLAG.

I spit on you, I spit on your bloodline, and I spite on the whore you call your mother. The fuck with her, the fuck with your faggot country, and the fuck with this gay forum. This place just isn't good enough to have me. Kiss my balls, asshole.
For violations of PR6 and pursuant to AR4 the user known as "Trek and Buffy suck" has been banned from this forum.

So it is said, so it is done, this day the 31st of July 2005 at 11:59am EDT.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

SO SAY WE ALL.

:D
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion