[MrAnderson] Dared an admin to ban him

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

MrAnderson
Padawan Learner

[MrAnderson] Dared an admin to ban him

Post by MrAnderson »

Stravo wrote:If you saw OutFoxed the documentary about the Fox News channel and an analysis of how they twist the news to suit their agenda you know what I'm talking about - if you haven't see it please do as it will make you realize just how over the top they are even more so with the behind the scenes nonsense.

Anyway Fox is most particularly guilty of this but I've seen it in some other news outlets. Whenever a reporter wants to get a certain POV across or wants to confront someone without being too confrontational himself he'll start out a question like this

"Some people say that the Democratic party is imploding under Dean's leadership."

Just ONCE I'd like someone to respond "What people, Sean?" "Who is saying that?"

Journalism is about using sources to verify information. "Sources in the White House say John Dean is an ass." as opposed to "Some People say John Dean is an ass."

Once the media starts getting away with this nonsense - and I do believe at this point its already happened - they can just plug their own views in there and no one will challenege them "Some people say George Bush should be president for life." "Some people say Blacks need to go back to Africa." Seriously this trend is so disturbing yet no one in any media outlet addresses this. No one seems to give a shit that journalists are no longer reporting news, they are conveying opinions.

Don't take this the wrong way...

Its the motherfucking DEMOCRAT PARTY!!!!

Democratic is a completely different word.

Editor's Note: Split from here. Some people say if it hadn't been this thread, he would have talked himself off the board in this one.
That is the sound of inevitability.
MrAnderson
Padawan Learner

Re: "Some People say"

Post by MrAnderson »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:Don't take this the wrong way...
You are in no position to make demands, fucktard.
MrAnderson wrote:Its the motherfucking DEMOCRAT PARTY!!!!
Blanket Statement. You must not have passed Logic 101 with an A...
MrAnderson wrote:Democratic is a completely different word.
And WTF are you trying to defend again?

HEY ANYONE! I might not be putting 2 + 2 together right, but I can't make heads or tails of what this tard is trying to say...

The name of the party is the "Democrat Party". Democratic is a type of political process. It is not the name of the party.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

MrAnderson wrote:The name of the party is the "Democrat Party". Democratic is a type of political process. It is not the name of the party.
Thank you for your semantics. When we care, you will be the first to be given the memo.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Gee Mr. Anderson, you come back today and have made a flurry of useless posts.

Some people say you're not long for this board if you keep this shit up.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
MrAnderson
Padawan Learner

Post by MrAnderson »

Stravo wrote:Gee Mr. Anderson, you come back today and have made a flurry of useless posts.

Take your best shot.
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

MrAnderson wrote:
Stravo wrote:Gee Mr. Anderson, you come back today and have made a flurry of useless posts.

Take your best shot.
Well, I think that about settles it for me. Thank you for playing fuck with the Admin.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
MrAnderson
Padawan Learner

Post by MrAnderson »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Take your best shot.
Is that a Ban Threat? :lol:

Mike and the Admins don't bluff. Never have, never will. Enjoy your ten-teraton turbolaser broadside... :twisted:
If he wants to ban me for pointing out his lack of skill in proper use of the English language then he can go for it. You left meaning dicktards are already boring enough to make me want to move on.

So have your jollies slapping each other on the back. BTW 12,000 plus posts.

Maybe you should get a fucking life.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Another day, another fucking retard who doesn't read the 'Don't dare the admin to ban you. They love a good dare' section of the FAQ. Not like he'll be missed.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Xon
Sith Acolyte

Post by Xon »

Stravo wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Take your best shot.
Well, I think that about settles it for me. Thank you for playing fuck with the Admin.
If he is up for banning, the thread White House Tampered with Climate Change Report should also be reviewed.
"Okay, I'll have the truth with a side order of clarity." ~ Dr. Daniel Jackson.
"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." ~ Stephen Colbert
"One Drive, One Partition, the One True Path" ~ ars technica forums - warrens - on hhd partitioning schemes.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

First, you idiot, the Democratic Party is what we call OURSELVES. And yes, I am a Democrat, like my father before me.

Now, if you want to quibble semantics, that's one thing. If you want to draw a huge target on your chest (which you are doing Quite Nicely), then you will be Banned without a fair-thee-well.

So either apologise, or get out.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Achilles
Lex Invictus

Post by Achilles »

Some people say MrAnderson has been banned for being a usless little cunt. I don't know if he's even worthy of a shitlist entry but if anyone is interested feel free. DO NOT FUCKING DARE US TO BAN YOU.

Sometimes I see them, the banned, they wait for me across the River Styx and they say "We're such dumbasses."
There are no pacts between lions and men.

I'll tell you a secret, something they don't teach you in your temples. The gods envy us. They envy us because we are mortal, because every moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovlier than you are now and we will never be here again.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

MrAnderson wrote:Don't take this the wrong way...

Its the motherfucking DEMOCRAT PARTY!!!!

Democratic is a completely different word.
Democratic National Committee

Just so there's no confusion.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

MrAnderson wrote:If he wants to ban me for pointing out his lack of skill in proper use of the English language then he can go for it. You left meaning dicktards are already boring enough to make me want to move on.

So have your jollies slapping each other on the back. BTW 12,000 plus posts.

Maybe you should get a fucking life.
I think you meant to say "left leaning dicktards", not "left meaning dicktards", but of course that's just me wrangling over semantics.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Achilles wrote:Some people say MrAnderson has been banned for being a usless little cunt. I don't know if he's even worthy of a shitlist entry but if anyone is interested feel free. DO NOT FUCKING DARE US TO BAN YOU.

Sometimes I see them, the banned, they wait for me across the River Styx and they say "We're such dumbasses."
Whoops, looks like my shots only found air...

Nice one, Achilles.
Mine too. Oh, well.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Well, it's too late for this bozo, just in case he's reading this in Parting Shots...

The official name of the Democratic Party is the Democratic National Committee. Wherever you find yourself, the next time you decide to play nitpick semantics whore, at least try to be right. You'll look like less of a dumb twat that way.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Ein's vulturing has been removed.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

I will enjoy watching you die, Mr. Anderson.