[Olanigan] Lying asshole

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Olanigan
Redshirt

Post by Olanigan »

I didn't start being attracted to other males until I was raped as a child. I managed to suppress it 15 years.
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

This doesn´t mean that this incident was the cause for your gayness, though.
Olanigan
Redshirt

Post by Olanigan »

Biness actually.
Olanigan
Redshirt

Post by Olanigan »

Actually, I only like women and girls before my rape.
Pint0 Xtreme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Pint0 Xtreme »

So? The majority of homosexual and bisexual men weren't rape or molested.
Olanigan
Redshirt

Post by Olanigan »

Eh. I wonder if rape can turn a person gay.
Firefox
Jedi Council Member

Post by Firefox »

Olanigan wrote:Eh. I wonder if rape can turn a person gay.
It may make the person feel they are homosexual, but I doubt it "makes" them gay.
wolveraptor
Sith Marauder

Post by wolveraptor »

Olanigan wrote:I didn't start being attracted to other males until I was raped as a child. I managed to suppress it 15 years.
A ten year old has no sexual thoughts about anyone. His balls haven't even dropped yet. Ergo, no prepubescent can be a homo. You can only discover your homosexuality or bisexuality after or during your teenage years.

The reason some fundies try to discredit the genetic factors of gayness is so that you can't make the race analogy, with persecution of blacks being equivalent to persecution of gays. Of course, then you can just make a religious analogy: What if you decided that all Christians/Jews/Muslims were immoral, had no rights? They chose their sinful natures. They deserve no mercy.
"If one needed proof that a guitar was more than wood and string, that a song was more than notes and words, and that a man could be more than a name and a few faded pictures, then Robert Johnson’s recordings were all one could ask for."

- Herb Bowie, Reason to Rock
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

wolveraptor wrote:
Olanigan wrote:I didn't start being attracted to other males until I was raped as a child. I managed to suppress it 15 years.
A ten year old has no sexual thoughts about anyone. His balls haven't even dropped yet. Ergo, no prepubescent can be a homo. You can only discover your homosexuality or bisexuality after or during your teenage years.
Care to back this up?
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Junghalli
Sith Acolyte

Post by Junghalli »

I would think it would have the opposite effect personally. If I have any gay tendencies at all (BTW in my case if I do they're buried pretty damn deep) I sure as fuck wouldn't after something like that.
Unless your molestor was female, then I could sort of see it, although I think that would just turn me off sex entirely.
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

How do we know this "Olanigan" person is even telling the truth? I've never encountered a real rape victim who was so matter-of-fact about it. But it is not uncommon for fundies to make up sock puppets to spout exactly the sort of thing this person is saying.
For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
Winston Blake
Sith Devotee

Post by Winston Blake »

wolveraptor wrote:A ten year old has no sexual thoughts about anyone. His balls haven't even dropped yet. Ergo, no prepubescent can be a homo. You can only discover your homosexuality or bisexuality after or during your teenage years.
Well i can attest to having certain fantasies about a girl when i was 9, although to be honest now i can't imagine i was that attracted to a 9 year old. She always was very athletic though, and grew up to be drop dead fucking gorgeous.
Robert Gilruth to Max Faget on the Apollo program: “Max, we’re going to go back there one day, and when we do, they’re going to find out how tough it is.”
wolveraptor
Sith Marauder

Post by wolveraptor »

Rye wrote:
wolveraptor wrote:
Care to back this up?
Well, don't you only get horny due to certain hormones, which have not developed until you're a teenager?
"If one needed proof that a guitar was more than wood and string, that a song was more than notes and words, and that a man could be more than a name and a few faded pictures, then Robert Johnson’s recordings were all one could ask for."

wolveraptor
Sith Marauder

Post by wolveraptor »

Winston Blake wrote:
wolveraptor wrote:A ten year old has no sexual thoughts about anyone. His balls haven't even dropped yet. Ergo, no prepubescent can be a homo. You can only discover your homosexuality or bisexuality after or during your teenage years.
Well i can attest to having certain fantasies about a girl when i was 9, although to be honest now i can't imagine i was that attracted to a 9 year old. She always was very athletic though, and grew up to be drop dead fucking gorgeous.
Eh. I'm no physiologist. Perhaps its because nine or ten is very close to the pubescent age. And there are cases of early puberty, though these cases were girls.

The point I'm trying to make is, a male kid who's being breast-fed isn't...you know.

Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

wolveraptor wrote: Well, don't you only get horny due to certain hormones, which have not developed until you're a teenager?
Sexual concepts exist for a long time before puberty, though the ability to act on them may not be there so much. Certainly, the horniness is not on the same level, but there are still pairing instincts, and many kids discover masturbation before adolescence.

Erections can occur at any time in a kid's life, even in the womb, and can long from sexual stimulus long before puberty. I recall getting them from the succubus in ghostbusters, for example, before I was even in primary school.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

So being raped turned you gay and you orgasmed at the tender age of 7 years. For some reason I have quite a lot of difficulty believing either.

I think you're full of shit. So do I ban you for lying through your teeth, or do you explain how a 7 year old can have an orgasm?
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Dalton wrote:
So being raped turned you gay and you orgasmed at the tender age of 7 years. For some reason I have quite a lot of difficulty believing either.

I think you're full of shit. So do I ban you for lying through your teeth, or do you explain how a 7 year old can have an orgasm?
Orgasmed AND ejaculated. I think the world record for that is age 9.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Dalton wrote:

Four days and no answer? Say goodbye, fuckwit.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.