[Ahurazithramis]

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

Ahurazithramis wrote:When you're trying to be cute and sarcastic, God kills a kitten.
If God so much as lays one blasted hailstone-chucking, tablet-carving, infidel-toasting hand on a kitten, I'll kick his ass.
I'm a trolling moron and my E-mail is mbiddinger@mchsi.com
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Words fail me. He's smart enough to be able to sign up to a BBS yet so fucking stupid he think "because i say so" is aple evidence that spirits and demons exist? This guy is a troll and is making no effort to debate. I feel stupider for reading all Ahurazithramis's crap.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Yes I know what I'm saying. They have the right to pray, but they don't have a right to do spells in a courthouse.
Nope, sorry, this is christian bullshit. You just like to call invocations "prayer" and the magic of when it appears to work a "miracle" it's the exact same fucking thing.

Prophecy is a form of sympathetic magic, it has always been. Do you want to throw out all the prophets and prophecies in the bible now? Didn't think so.
Spells are always spirituality which is derived from something opposing God.
Not really. No more than belief in YHVH is based on the rejection of Ra and Marduk.
Putting a bloody piece of meat in the ocean with swimmers around it for the sharks to eat is the same as eating a piece of bread near the water? When you cast spells, it is the same as throwing the bloody piece of meat in the water while the people are feet away from it.
Prove it. No, your piss-poor half-assed anecdotes do not count. Christians lie about this stuff all the time.
Spells and occultism are like signing contracts for your own possession. The spirits have far less ability to do harm to you if at all if you don't do magic.
Magic, prayer and religion that relies on any anthropomorphised forces, are buying into delusion that may lead them to do insane and stupid things. God is no different than "spirits" in this regard. Christians have historically (and many still do currently) thought that mental illness = demonic possession, we've now moved past that, by and large.
I've known my religion for 15 years. Believe me I have experience with prayer.
It sounds to me like you've "known" your hand biblically all the way through this thread. Your experience with prayer means nothing, since you are untrustworthy.

You think spirits are as verifiable as the wind. Fine. Show me satellite imagery of stuff beign moved by invisible spirits. Hell, give me one verified example of the force imparted by spirits on an object that was verified. You can't because they're autosuggestive nonsense, just like your interpretations of "spirits."
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Ahurazithramis wrote: When you're trying to be cute and sarcastic, God kills a kitten.
No, you got it wrong. It's every time you masturbate god kills a kitten. And believe me, with that in mind I've killed thousands. :mrgreen:
Ahurazithramis wrote:Yes I know what I'm saying. They have the right to pray, but they don't have a right to do spells in a courthouse.
But you do then? Why does your religion get to pray but they can't pray? Or cast spells which is the same fucking thing? Apparently you understand neither freedom of religion or separation of church and state.
Ahurazithramis wrote: Spells are always spirituality which is derived from something opposing God.
Who is this "god" person and why should I give a shit if something opposes it?
Ahurazithramis wrote: Spells and occultism are like signing contracts for your own possession. The spirits have far less ability to do harm to you if at all if you don't do magic.
So... I can't saw my lovely assistant in half? Or pull a rabbit out of my hat or the evil spirits (HORROR!) will possess me? :wanker:
Ahurazithramis wrote: I've known my religion for 15 years. Believe me I have experience with prayer.
Big fucking deal. I've known Christianity for nearly 26 years. And you know what? It's a big heaping spoonful of bullshit.

Oh, and one more thing:

Good luck with your banning fuck wad :finger:
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

The Spartan wrote:Oh, and one more thing:

Good luck with your banning fuck wad :finger:
Ghetto Edit: On second thought, let's keep him around. He could be amusing, at least for a little while.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Ahurazithramis friendly advice from non fundie christian, SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU ASSHOLE.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

'It's dangerous to let a mage cast a spell in public!' WTF. How is it more dangerous to see the attention of one guys spiritual power, vs drawing the attention of a mass murdering entity which blows away entire continents because he's a whiny bitch.

Even within his deranged viewpoint, this guy is a retard.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Thinkmarble wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:That doesn't work. A mage giving their prayers would(or might) endanger us, a christian giving our prayers would not.
In other words christian prayers have no effect ?
*amused*

Seriously get your facts straight, bein a wicca does not mean being a witch, two different concepts.
I know. The Bible's instruction was to have absolutely nothing to do with a witch. Wicca and witchcraft may not be the same but it has to do quite a lot with witchcraft.
Not only are you a godbot, but you're a fucking retard. Your precious Bible doesn't say "have absolutely nothing to do with a witch" but to not let them live. So are you actually saying that anyone who is a pagan should be killed?
Drooling Iguana
Sith Marauder

Post by Drooling Iguana »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Gandalf wrote:
Ender wrote:Except Santa's real. He makes personal appearances at the mall like my house every christmas. When was the last time Jesus did that?
Jesus is more abstract, he like to appear in tortilla chips and odd stains. Much like his mother.
Why does it always have to be VM or JC? Why can't it ever be a Krishna or a Buddha or a Boy George or an Arnold Schwarzenegger or an Einhander Sn0m4n?
Or Vladimir Lenin?
"Stop! No one can survive these deadly rays!"
"These deadly rays will be your death!"
- Thor and Akton, Starcrash

"Before man reaches the moon your mail will be delivered within hours from New York to California, to England, to India or to Australia by guided missiles.... We stand on the threshold of rocket mail."
- Arthur Summerfield, US Postmaster General 1953 - 1961
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Utsanomiko wrote:Bah, ultimately it's all just grandstanding with sophistry and emotional convictions, considering that religion, spirituality, and superstition by definition are without evidence or factual support. Otherwise it wouldn't be faith or beliefs; they'd be observable facts and measurable correlations and actually stand up to science. Makes me thankful I live in reality and maintain a functioning brain...
With all the non-theists brain power it sure takes a lot of muscle to control their lower organs.
That response makes no sense at all. Seriously, none. I read it at about 4 here and didn't get it, so I went to sleep. I slept, ate, worked in the garden, etc, and it still doesn't make any sense.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Rye wrote:
Yes I know what I'm saying. They have the right to pray, but they don't have a right to do spells in a courthouse.
Nope, sorry, this is christian bullshit. You just like to call invocations "prayer" and the magic of when it appears to work a "miracle" it's the exact same fucking thing.

Prophecy is a form of sympathetic magic, it has always been. Do you want to throw out all the prophets and prophecies in the bible now? Didn't think so.
Not really. No more than belief in YHVH is based on the rejection of Ra and Marduk.
Putting a bloody piece of meat in the ocean with swimmers around it for the sharks to eat is the same as eating a piece of bread near the water? When you cast spells, it is the same as throwing the bloody piece of meat in the water while the people are feet away from it.
Prove it. No, your piss-poor half-assed anecdotes do not count. Christians lie about this stuff all the time.
Spells and occultism are like signing contracts for your own possession. The spirits have far less ability to do harm to you if at all if you don't do magic.
Magic, prayer and religion that relies on any anthropomorphised forces, are buying into delusion that may lead them to do insane and stupid things. God is no different than "spirits" in this regard. Christians have historically (and many still do currently) thought that mental illness = demonic possession, we've now moved past that, by and large.
It sounds to me like you've "known" your hand biblically all the way through this thread. Your experience with prayer means nothing, since you are untrustworthy.

You think spirits are as verifiable as the wind. Fine. Show me satellite imagery of stuff beign moved by invisible spirits. Hell, give me one verified example of the force imparted by spirits on an object that was verified. You can't because they're autosuggestive nonsense, just like your interpretations of "spirits."
Obviously you have not moved beyond believing that profanity makes your opinion more worthy than anothers.
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Ahurazithramis wrote:Obviously you have not moved beyond believing that profanity makes your opinion more worthy than anothers.
And obviously you have not learned that profanity does not negate the validity of the argument. You are not allowed to ignore arguments on this board because you don't like the way the argument was phrased. Now, are you going to answer the points we've made or throw another ad hominem attack at us?
Soy un perdedor.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:Obviously you have not moved beyond believing that profanity makes your opinion more worthy than anothers.
You are right. Profanity doesn't. But proof does. You have refused to provide any form of it to back up your point.

Proof that these "evil spirits" exist?
Proof that the spells of wiccians are a threat to you?
Proof that your spells are not also a threat to them?

Anytime here cheeseface.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Style over substance fallacy. The inclusion of harsh language does not invalidate an argument. Why don't you adress the points made instead?
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Obviously you have not moved beyond believing that profanity makes your opinion more worthy than anothers.
well moved from that a long time ago, all we is proof (real proof, not some "It's true because I say it is") why don't go get yourself a brain (and that works too) moron
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Ahurazithramis wrote:The evidence for the wind is similar to the evidence of spirits. I feel it against my body.
The problem with this argument is that we can MEASURE THE FRICKIN' WIND! No scientist, engineer, or anyone else has EVER created a machine which can measure spirits. :roll:

Oh, man, you won't be around for much longer. I'll tell you that much right now.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

Ahurazithramis wrote:It is not an ill-informed statement. Even the Supreme Court believes it is a religion. Definition number 3 would work, seeing as all things are spiritual.
You fucking idiot. That means COMPUTERS are a religion.
Therefore, all Humanist teachers would be spiritual leaders.
BULLSHIT. Thats like saying all math teachers are spiritual leaders. Secular Humanism is NOT a religion.
As for what christianity thinks about witchcraft: It doesn't matter. What does matter is that we shouldn't have to have anything to do with witchcraft. Forcing us to involve ourselves in that would be like a jew being forced to eat pork or shrimp.
I'm sorry, but get that fucking spoon out of your ass. This country is bassed on religious freedom and that means you are going to have to fucking live with the fact that there are OTHER religions in this country. You damned well DO have to involve yourself with them.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Darth Wong »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Rye wrote:

ANSWER THE FUCKING POINTS, ASSHOLE

I don't know what kind of dipshit rules you're used to, but around here you can not get away with the kind of "I dismiss all of your points without having to answer them because you swore" bullshit that you do on the average fundie board. Your next post in this thread had better be a full point-by-point answer to the points you tried to dismiss.
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Ender wrote:
You are right. Profanity doesn't. But proof does.
How about... Proofanity!
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Ahurazithramis wrote: Obviously you have not moved beyond believing that profanity makes your opinion more worthy than anothers.
Violation of: 1 Peter 3:15, Titus 2:7, 1 thessalonians 5:21 and Exodus 20:16. See you in hell, devil worshipper.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

1 Peter 3:15 "But sanctify the Lord God in you hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:"

Titus 2:7 "In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,"

1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

Exodus 20:16 "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour."
Looking bad for you there, chief. Better start backing your shit up.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

how did I manage to miss a fucknut who was pro-genocide?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

You are primitive, worthy of only derision and mockery. My only wish is to rid this nation of such troglodytes as yourself. It is difficult to believe that in this day and age there are people that actually believe in fairytales like demons and witches and spellcraft.

You are worthless. You contribute nothing to society except hatred and fear. You and your ilk deserved to be purged and remembered as nothing more than fearmongering woo-woo crackpots.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Dalton wrote:
You are primitive, worthy of only derision and mockery. My only wish is to rid this nation of such troglodytes as yourself. It is difficult to believe that in this day and age there are people that actually believe in fairytales like demons and witches and spellcraft.
You are worthless. You contribute nothing to society except hatred and fear. You and your ilk deserved to be purged and remembered as nothing more than fearmongering woo-woo crackpots.
Darwin is dead and Jesus lives!
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

Respond to my post.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."