[Ahurazithramis]

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Ahurazithramis wrote:The evidence for the wind is similar to the evidence of spirits. I feel it against my body.
Ever heard of an anemometer?
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Ahurazithramis wrote:Putting the Earth above God automaticaly elevates Satan above God. The universe in the Enemy's hands.
Waitwaitwaitwait. So you're saying the big bearded guy in the sky doesn't have that contingency planned for? That he doesn't have a spring loaded GI-Joe issue anti-hell device? *rolleyes*. This guy's an obvious troll. Please excuse me, since you're an expert... which is better, Goat Blood or Wolf Blood? I'm a noob at sacrafices.
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Aya wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:
Aya wrote: Explain to me how worshiping dirt, air, fire, water and you know, the Earth is inviting demons?

By the way, you're the one throwing up red herrings and dodging rebuttals. Either provide evidence to back up your bullshit claims or concede that you're spouting nothing but bullshit.
Putting the Earth above God automaticaly elevates Satan above God. The universe in the Enemy's hands.
They don't believe in God in the first place, so they don't really give a flying fuck. If I remember correctly, "Satan" is the opposite force to the wiccan's goddess. So no, they don't elevate "Satan" over anyone.

And its called freedom of motherfucking religion. People can worship who or what they want. If they want to worship god, they can. If they want to worship nature, they can. If they want to worship demons, they can. Hell, if they want to worship the almighty Vorlon God Bujji, they sure as fucking hell can! You or anyone else, for that matter, has any right to deem who or what someone can and can't worship. Don't like it? Deal.
I'm not saying they don't have the freedom to worship what they want. I'm just describing my religion.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Ahurazithramis wrote:Satan is free for the moment. He is in one of the Third Heavens. Not Hell yet.
A good God would have kept his ass banished.

A good point would have had proof.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Oh Mother Earth, Oh Father Sky. I call upon you.

SMITE THY FUNDY TROLL WITH THE MIGHT OF YOUR DIVINE ENLIGHTENMENT SO SHALL IT BE CLEANSED OF THE EVIL OF ITS STUPIDITY!!
Image Image
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:
Ender wrote:This despite the fact that satan was banished to the pit, and god created the universe, eh?

Satan is free for the moment. He is in one of the Third Heavens. Not Hell yet.
This despite what the book of faith says, right?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:I'm not saying they don't have the freedom to worship what they want. I'm just describing my religion.
No, that' exacltly what you are saying. This whole thing started with you not wanting them to pray at meetings, remember?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

I'll bring you some scriptural evidence if I have time tomorrow. I'm bushed. I can tell you that the Bible does have evidence of Satan being free. If you must have a tidbit now I can say that he does torture Job in the Old Testament.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Ahurazithramis wrote:I'll bring you some scriptural evidence if I have time tomorrow. I'm bushed. I can tell you that the Bible does have evidence of Satan being free. If you must have a tidbit now I can say that he does torture Job in the Old Testament.
Except that that's "Satan", which means "the adversary", and was merely a title applied to the angel appointed to test Job. Not Lucifer, who is also known as "The Devil", who is the individual you are actually referring to.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:I'll bring you some scriptural evidence if I have time tomorrow. I'm bushed. I can tell you that the Bible does have evidence of Satan being free. If you must have a tidbit now I can say that he does torture Job in the Old Testament.
No, he doesn't. God himself did that. God strieks down his wife, children, etc. God does it. Yet he keeps his faith, so God gives him back even more. That's the point of the story.

And I still want my explanation about how it matters if they summon the deamons that are already here.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Ender wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:I'm not saying they don't have the freedom to worship what they want. I'm just describing my religion.
No, that' exacltly what you are saying. This whole thing started with you not wanting them to pray at meetings, remember?
At a court, yes. I wouldn't want wiccanism to replace the Bible and christian invocations at a court house, for stated reasons.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Last time I checked the Bible is nothing more than the fairytales and musings of a small tribe in the ancient Middle East...

Sorry Longassname, WRONG ANSWER. You win a Railgun Slug to the Head!

<(BZAPP!!!)>

{SPLAT!!}

*Sn0 laughs with glee as the Depleted-Uranium Rail Slug hits flesh at Mach 8. The massive hydroshock, the flash-vaporization, the violent stripping of flesh from bone, bone immediately shattering into tiny razor-sharp shards and getting propelled throughout his body at half the slug's speed instantly severs Ahurazithramis's body at the waist and flays it into a rapidly-expanding cloud of chunky gibs, jagged ribbons of cooked meat, and crimson salsa...*

PWN3D, Bitchtits!
Image Image
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Ahurazithramis wrote: I'm not saying they don't have the freedom to worship what they want. I'm just describing my religion.
The Church of Douchebaggery?
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Ender wrote:
At a court, yes. I wouldn't want wiccanism to replace the Bible and christian invocations at a court house, for stated reasons.
Which is stating they don't have the right to pray. Ok, you are a moron who doesn't even know what they are arguing, and just had a reflex "Other religions bad!" posting spree. Gotcha.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Yes I know what I'm saying. They have the right to pray, but they don't have a right to do spells in a courthouse.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

How much y'all want to bet he doesn't come back when he leaves?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:Yes I know what I'm saying. They have the right to pray, but they don't have a right to do spells in a courthouse.
But you have a right to perform your spells in a courthouse?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Christian prayers are not spells.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Ahurazithramis wrote:Yes I know what I'm saying. They have the right to pray, but they don't have a right to do spells in a courthouse.
Praying in a government institution automatically means tacit preference of the religion invoked in the prayer by that institution. Sorry, you just earned a Bukkakeing from Hell!

*whips out dick, points at N00b's face, and charges up a cum blast*

fap fap Fap Fap Fap FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP!

-+{SPLAT!!}+-

*The massive blast of thick white-hot man cream splatters all over Ahurazithramis's face and drenches his shirt due to the sheer firehose volume...*

PWN3D again, Bitchtits. I'm getting the feeling you liked that... ;)
Image Image
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:Christian prayers are not spells.
I see no difference. Afterall, to the wiccians they are. They call for the direct intervention of a force they oppose. Same threat to them that you think thairs are to you.

Still want the explanation about how their spells are a danger if the evil spirits are already here and pulling a michael jackson on you.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Putting a bloody piece of meat in the ocean with swimmers around it for the sharks to eat is the same as eating a piece of bread near the water? When you cast spells, it is the same as throwing the bloody piece of meat in the water while the people are feet away from it.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Splitting Hairs; They're both different ways of invoking a Higher Power™ that can't be scientifically verified exists.

/me dropkicks the Troll's severed head through his own wildly-moving goalposts*

GOOOOOOAAAAAAL!!!!
Image Image
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Ender wrote:
I see no difference. Afterall, to the wiccians they are. They call for the direct intervention of a force they oppose. Same threat to them that you think thairs are to you.
Still want the explanation about how their spells are a danger if the evil spirits are already here and pulling a michael jackson on you.
Spells and occultism are like signing contracts for your own possession. The spirits have far less ability to do harm to you if at all if you don't do magic.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Ahurazithramis wrote:Putting a bloody piece of meat in the ocean with swimmers around it for the sharks to eat is the same as eating a piece of bread near the water? When you cast spells, it is the same as throwing the bloody piece of meat in the water while the people are feet away from it.
And tell me ONCE AGAIN FROM THE TOP. HOW IS SPELL CASTING DIFFERENT FROM PRAYER?!
Image Image
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

And advocating that their government should prevent others from practicing theirs.