[Cabwi Desco] One Nation, Under Your Belief System

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Rye wrote:
Durandal wrote:MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

That was awesome. Of course, he'll run off to other boards proclaiming that SD.Net kicks people out for having dissenting viewpoints, but I have a big grin on my face regardless.
You have that grin because you have an ignorant fear and hatred of christ, his teachings and all his followers. Admit it. You were just happy to see a christian be persecuted...you....you....persecutor!
I know I get kicks out of watching the occasional persecution...
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

A question, is the red lightsaber going to be introduced for all the banned users? I think its pretty fuckin sweet.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

That was actually already Cabwi's avatar when he was banned. He changed it from his annoying puffyness like a day before.

You know what? Besides his first avatar, I thought even his name was annoying...
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

2000AD wrote:Out of interest, how often does the pledge of allegience have to be taken?
Colorado had a recent shitstorm over the issue, and in its wake my high school began reciting it over the PA after the morning annoucements on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Under the (superior) previous administration of my freshman and to some extent sophomore years, we didn't do it, nor was it done in my middle school. For a few years in elementary it was recited daily by each individual classroom, but at that age it isn't really optional like it was in high school (I sat out during the pledge, for reasons listed in this thread).
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

JediNeophyte wrote:
2000AD wrote:Out of interest, how often does the pledge of allegience have to be taken?
Colorado had a recent shitstorm over the issue, and in its wake my high school began reciting it over the PA after the morning annoucements on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Under the (superior) previous administration of my freshman and to some extent sophomore years, we didn't do it, nor was it done in my middle school. For a few years in elementary it was recited daily by each individual classroom, but at that age it isn't really optional like it was in high school (I sat out during the pledge, for reasons listed in this thread).
Don't sit out. Loudly and proudly recite the original Pledge and make sure everyone knows you finished first. This is America, after all. Or just say "under Satan" or "under Zeus."
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:That was actually already Cabwi's avatar when he was banned. He changed it from his annoying puffyness like a day before.

I sort of like the idea though, banned users getting the red lightsaber as sort of a sith decapitation upon termination.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

Durandal wrote:Or just say "under Satan" or "under Zeus."
One Nation, under Cthulhu.

He makes a much more interesting God.
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

If anything, I'd say "under the Emperor." :P

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Firefox
Jedi Council Member

Post by Firefox »

JediNeophyte wrote:Colorado had a recent shitstorm over the issue, and in its wake my high school began reciting it over the PA after the morning annoucements on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Under the (superior) previous administration of my freshman and to some extent sophomore years, we didn't do it, nor was it done in my middle school. For a few years in elementary it was recited daily by each individual classroom, but at that age it isn't really optional like it was in high school (I sat out during the pledge, for reasons listed in this thread).
I'd wondered if it was a daily requirement throughout K-12 across the country, or if there were differences in the frequency it was recited. Have they made it a requirement for students to stand and/or cite the Pledge on Tuesdays and Thursdays?
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Firefox wrote:I'd wondered if it was a daily requirement throughout K-12 across the country, or if there were differences in the frequency it was recited. Have they made it a requirement for students to stand and/or cite the Pledge on Tuesdays and Thursdays?
No, it's optional.