[RonMaginnis842] Pseudoscience?

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Re: The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman

Post by The Spartan »

RonMaginnis842 wrote:I have posted extensive documentation describing in detail how the technology works. If some morons on this list are too stupid to understand what's posted --- you are welcome to ignore it, ridicule it, or shove it up your collective assholes.
No, you've posted bullshit psuedoscientific nonsense. Reams of it, in some vain attempt to overwhelm us with information in the hopes that our eyes would glaze over and we would agree with you. Worse, what you've posted is nothing more than the nonsense that Newman himself lists on his website; much of which is made up of old, debunked theories.

You've been asked to put up (in your own words, not Newman's) or to shut up and you've done neither. You've only whined because we don't fall to our knees to fellate Newman for his "brillance" and called you out on your supposed experts, who themselves have been debunked. Worse, Mike himself told you to do put up or shut up and you haven't, so, have fun with your banning, Mr. Newman.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Plop Plop! Fizz Fizz! FKWWHHOOOOSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, the sound of yet another white-hot flaming turd the size of an aircraft carrier as it streaks thousands of feet down the black fetid depths of the dreaded sewers, then hitting the water with a mighty splash and hiss of flashed steam; the third one to do so since this day began... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Who the heck is this guy? Did he trace the link back here and join because someone was actually giving him some attention?
<line 2>
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Flakin
Jedi Knight

Post by Flakin »

Mayabird wrote:Who the heck is this guy? Did he trace the link back here and join because someone was actually giving him some attention?
<line 2>
Probably. Look here;

+http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread129511/pg1

He joins shortly after the link is made in this forum too. And makes exactly the same first post as he did here. I think we've got ourselves someone at least associated with the website, if not the chief wacko.

*shrugs*
EBC: Mississippi Division Sleeper Unit "The Sad Weimaraners".
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Just for the hell of it, I decided to poke around looking for Dr. Hastings. He appears in a 1984 issue of Science, mentioned in an article connected to the Newman machine as a former professor at UND and an employee of Sperry Univac. There are ZERO occurrences of his name appearing in connection with the term physicist that do not also include Newman. It's possible that he's the Dr. Roger Hastings now working for Stereotaxis, Inc on a magnetic guided surgery system; I'm not sure. He does not appear in any articles listed by Academic Search Premier, which monitors 4700 publications, including 3600 different journals.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Il Saggiatore
Padawan Learner

Post by Il Saggiatore »

Colonel Olrik wrote:This thread is going down. This bullshit makes engineers cry (cries).
And makes physicists roll their eyes: :roll: .

"This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against me!" - Bender (Futurama)

"Why waste time learning, when ignorance is instantaneous?" - Hobbes (Calvin and Hobbes)

"It's all about context!" - Vince Noir (The Mighty Boosh)
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Re: The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman

Post by AdmiralKanos »

RonMaginnis842 wrote:More bullshit from some morons on this list. ;-)

Dr. Roger Hastings was featured on CBS Evening News endorsing Joseph Newman's technology. Of course, with the idiotic morons on this list, they would be stupid enough to suggest that "CBS planned the whole thing and invented Dr. Roger Hastings out of thin air". <LOL!!>
Interestingly enough, I tried Googling this. And lo and behold, Dr. Hastings appearance on CBS News is not mentioned anywhere on the Internet other than Newman's website. Wow, what a shock.
Dr. Hastings worked with both Sperry and later Unisys after the name change. If someone at Unisys can't locate him, I would suggest they check those individuals who retired from their company.
Ah, so when nobody at Unisys can find any record of this person, you just say "oh yeah? Well I say they're wrong!" :roll:
And if that's too difficult, I could frankly give a crap whether you believe he existed or not. If anyone is really so stupid as to believe he did not appear on the national news endorsing Newman's work, I could give a flying fuck, as well.

Oh --- and the snide comment about Newman "charging" for a demonstration of the technology --- more bullshit from another imbecile.
Here's a hint, fucktard: if you're going to say that something is "bullshit", you need to explain why.

And finally, in response to my demand that you post a description of the physics of this mechanism in your own words rather than volume-spamming and attempting to obfuscate through sheer quantity, you posted:
I have posted extensive documentation describing in detail how the technology works. If some morons on this list are too stupid to understand what's posted --- you are welcome to ignore it, ridicule it, or shove it up your collective assholes.
Wrong answer.

Oh, by the way, this fucktard's E-mail address is Tom3peronne@earthlink.net

Unfortunately, they use an incredibly restrictive challenge/response spam-blocker system so you probably won't be able to E-mail him for a response, but at least we know his name: Tom Peronne.
For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

So he's probably was a webmaster, PR guy, stagename, or friend/associate of Newman. This is why you don't directlink to sites written by gavones.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Good riddance. What a complete and utter tool.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Castor Troy
Jedi Knight

Post by Castor Troy »

Another idiot bites the dust.
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

Castor Troy wrote:Another idiot bites the dust.
Hallelujah to that.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Good riddence to bad rubbish.

I swear, he probably was part of the Newman gang with all that crap he spewed.
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Part of the Newman gang? Hell I'd be surprised if it wasn't Newman.

I sure as hell wouldn't bet against it.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

And lock...the tard is gone and really after his yabbering and not trying to prove something we all knew what would happen.

Let's just amuse ourselves by looking at this heap and going "Damn, that's stupid."
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete