you guys need a reality check [Kelly_Donald]

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Kelly-donnie blabs yet more shit. Apparently s/he's also illiterate and does not understand english. So we have to go the Kindergarten route and use some pictures that a dumbass like you might actually understand.

aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Re: read what I say before you reply thank you

Post by Faram »

Faram wrote:
Kelly_Donald wrote:Again I will repeat my self I am not a Pedophile I had a experience when I was a Child and I was giving you my views based on that experience
You where raped No go and kill that rapist.
Kelly_Donald wrote: (There are also people out there who thank their parents for viciously beating them when they were children because it gave them discipline)
They are to scared to say Fuck off dumbass to the parents. Dicepline is not administrated thro viciously beatings dumbfuck.
Kelly_Donald wrote: as in being Pat Kelly I am not and I will swear to this also as for being part of his site I have never posted there yet or see the site till today after reading this site
Lie detector just exploded. Probebilyty calculated at -1
Kelly_Donald wrote: ok what you must understand is that I never had intercourse it was only touching I did not have intercourse till I was 17 so yes even a 8yrs old I can give my consent to sexual touching and that is all that happened was sexual touching no penetration sexual does not always me intercourse
Rape is rape Kill that asshole. Sexual encounters with an 8y is rape get it throu your head dumbfuck.
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Ah looky...since the dumbfuck no longer wants to use patkelly...it goes and makes a new ID

Isn't that sweet...
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Re: we need to look at the bigger picture

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Kelly_Donald wrote:as a matter of fact I do own guns and stand behind Gay rights too as for me coming after the other guy there I don't know if it's coincidence or not but if you say so I don't know how long that post has been here
You own guns? Patkelly won't like that at all...
As for Gay Rights, ALL I WANT IS EQUALITY! NO FUCKING PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT! I don't like either form of discrimination.
There are also people out there who thank their parents for viciously beating them when they were children because it gave them discipline
Ok Give me SPECIFIC EXAMPLES!
no this is wrong and form of violence is wrong unless it's self defense but to hurt anyone for personal gain is wrong
That I can agree on, but Pedophilia BY ITS NATURE HURTS THE CHILD FOR THE ADULT'S PERSONAL GAIN!!!
Kelly
As in Pat? See you in Hell, Sock Puppet!
Hey Kelly, Thank you for ever so thoughtfully NOT defending your arguments...
And
See You In Hell!
Image Image
Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Post by Faram »

Sorry for the doubble post wanted to fix some typos.

Forgot that i can't edit in HOS
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Re: read what I say before you reply thank you

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Kelly_Donald wrote:Again I will repeat my self I am not a Pedophile I had a experience when I was a Child and I was giving you my views based on that experience
Hi again, BITCH. FUCK YOU
Yes, I want you to die.
OR:
Vai pró caralho, sua puta mal fodida. És um monte de merda e quero que te vás foder.
(There are also people out there who thank their parents for viciously beating them when they were children because it gave them discipline) that quote come from somebody else and I was just making comment on it by saying (no this is wrong and form of violence is wrong unless it's self defense but to hurt anyone for personal gain is wrong )
Buhuhu. If you had been beaten more times as a child, maybe you wouldn't be the mountain of shit you are today, Asshole.
as in being Pat Kelly I am not and I will swear to this also as for being part of his site I have never posted there yet or see the site till today after reading this site
It really doesn't matter to me. You're defending the Bitch and his/her/shemale ideas, and that makes you the Bitch's bitch, or Bitch^2
ok what you must understand is that I never had intercourse it was only touching I did not have intercourse till I was 17 so yes even a 8yrs old I can give my consent to sexual touching and that is all that happened was sexual touching no penetration sexual does not always me intercourse
Yes, of course all five years old children can impose their will on a thirty years old depraved man. Your logic continues to suprise me, Bitch.
Kelly Donald NOT PAT KELLY
DIE AN HORRIBLE DEATH, ASSHOLE

I hope you get gang raped by sifilic german sheppards, one day
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:Yup! and This is what I like to do to child molesters:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:5 words: Railgun Slug to the Crotch! Nothing quite as fascinating as seeing, say, a 120mm ten kilogram blunt object made of depleted uranium hitting human flesh at Mach 8.... Imagine the massive hydroshock, the flash-vaporization, instant severing of his body in two at the waist, the violent stripping of flesh from bone, bone immediately shattering into tiny razor-sharp shards and getting propelled throughout his body at half the slug's speed... I assure you he'll be quite dead from a crotch hit by aforementioned railgun slug. There's a reason the Railgun's my favorite Quake weapon... Lata and Happy Railing!
Taken from the "How Would You Kill Bill Gates?" thread.
I would love to use a real Railgun, but this:
this:
or this:
which fires these:
will hafta do ;)
Hey Asshole! You just won a free..
RAILGUN TO THE CROTCH!!!
Image Image
Kelly_Donald
Pompous Pedophile Bitch

ok I will use punctuation

Post by Kelly_Donald »

Fine I will use some punctuation. Please do not resort to name calling as it degrades people and degrading is another form of abuse [but it's ok to rape children!]. I did not come on here to abuse anyone or get abused. I came here to give my point of view from my experience that is all. If you have any questions about my experience I would be glad to answer them. My experience has helped many children that have been victims of violence and sexual abuse [get victimized and abused again]. So I thought that maybe I could give you people here a point of view form someone other than Pat Kelly. Considering my profession is centered around children of abuse I thought people on here would have intelligent questions to ask. Come on people you are smarter that verbal abuse please don't degrade yourself with such simple replies. I will continue to use punctuation if you will not abuse me verbaly

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

AdmiralKanos wrote:This forum is for threads which were either:
  1. Started by a troll, misanthrope, spammer, or idiot
  2. Hijacked by a troll, misanthrope, spammer, or idiot
  3. Intended to discuss the antics of a troll, misanthrope, spammer, or idiot
This forum is controlled by the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. They are not here to moderate this forum, but rather, to ruthlessly mock and insult the trolls, misanthropes, spammers, and idiots for whom this forum was created. They have free reign to add insulting comments to a troll's posts at will and undertake other actions which are normally frowned upon in the other forums.

PS. For all trolls who complain about this policy: if you don't like it, leave.
See that?
I'll spell it out:
PS. For all trolls who complain about this policy: if you don't like it, leave.
Did you see that? Good! Buh-Bye!

Bitch!
Image Image
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Re: ok I will use punctuation

Post by Kuja »

Kelly_Donald wrote:Fine I will use some punctuation. Please do not resort to name calling as it degrades people and degrading is another form of abuse.
You're on our board supporting a troll. Expect it.

I did not come on here to abuse anyone or get abused. I came here to give my point of view from my experience that is all.[/quote]

Your timing is way too good for me to believe that for an instant.

If you have any questions about my experience I would be glad to answer them. My experience has helped many children that have been victims of violence and sexual abuse. So I thought that maybe I could give you people here a point of view form someone other than Pat Kelly.[/quote]

We already have one of those. In fact, we have hundreds of opinions other than patkelly's.
Considering my profession is centered around children of abuse I thought people on here would have intelligent questions to ask. Come on people you are smarter that verbal abuse please don't degrade yourself with such simple replies. I will continue to use punctuation if you will not abuse me verbaly
People on this board have short tempers and a hate of anyone who defends a troll. Do the math.
To which I say, TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT.
JADAFETWA
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

IG-88E wrote:People on this board have short tempers and a hate of anyone who defends a troll. Do the math.
A=Troll, B=Idiot who defends Troll; Therefore B=Troll!
Image Image
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Listen Kelly, Donnie, Marie, or whatever the fuck your name is. You come on our board and act like a complete fucking idiot, and you expect us NOT to degrade you? What a load of shit. We don't respect idiots like you, get over it, don't act like one if you can't take the heat you whining bitch. Your so called experience is worth shit, as far as we're concerned you've acted as a lying shithead. Your only argument is "In my experience blah blah blah". As I said before, I can find someone who claims that assraping the family dog was a valuable and enriching life experience. I also say that torturing and killing dipshits like you in real life is a valuable and fun thing to do.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Kelly_Donald wrote:Fine I will use some punctuation. Please do not resort to name calling as it degrades people and degrading is another form of abuse.
What part of FUCK OFF, BITCH didn't you understand?

You're trespassing. You're an idiotic piece of shit, go away
[/quote]
I did not come on here to abuse anyone or get abused.
[/quote]
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
I came here to give my point of view from my experience that is all. If you have any questions about my experience I would be glad to answer them. My experience has helped many children that have been victims of violence and sexual abuse. So I thought that maybe I could give you people here a point of view form someone other than Pat Kelly.
Like, her alter ego own personal bitch, Bitch?
Considering my profession is centered around children of abuse I thought people on here would have intelligent questions to ask. Come on people you are smarter that verbal abuse please don't degrade yourself with such simple replies. I will continue to use punctuation if you will not abuse me verbaly
Question: Can you go somewhere and DIE? Go fuck yourself, and leave the kids alone, you byproduct of an incestuous relation.

David
Moderator Emeritus

Post by David »

Colonel Olrik wrote:

[/quote]
I came here to give my point of view from my experience that is all. If you have any questions about my experience I would be glad to answer them. My experience has helped many children that have been victims of violence and sexual abuse. So I thought that maybe I could give you people here a point of view form someone other than Pat Kelly.
Question: Can you go somewhere and DIE? Go fuck yourself, and leave the kids alone, you byproduct of an incestuous relation.

[/quote]

Calm down~ David
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Colonel Olrik wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
Hey that's an insult to German Shepherds! :mrgreen:
*turns to the patkelly Sock Puppet*
Hey Bitch, You STILL DIDNT ANSWER MY COUNTERARGUMENTS!!! See You In Hell!
Image Image
Kelly_Donald
Pompous Pedophile Bitch

we live in a lost world

Post by Kelly_Donald »

while you guys have had fun putting me down for me expressing my selfand my experiance.[and for raping kiddies] I have been reading though Logical Reality's board. In no why do I find that Pat Kelly is a Pedophile in fact he on give alternate views to the system on all levels including taxation, government issues and many other things. The Pedophilia section just happens to be one of 100s of forums on his board were he and other people give a different point of view.[All the while trying to get phone numbers of little boys.] Has the world got so closed minded that we can not look at both sides of the fence. I remember reading were gays were put in jail for there sexual beliefs they were beaten and harmed because all they wanted to do was love in there own way and not be ridiculed for it.[Why can't I be treated the same way? After all, I only want to have sex with 8 year olds] They want to be equal and be seen as a human not a monster grate are thoughts who survived persecution of the system and brought freedom and gay rights to the world as they were human too

Kelly
[Future president of NAMBLA]
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Calm down~ David
Sorry. It's this nerve of mine against pedophily. I'll refrain my temper.

And, patkelly, or kelly whatsoever, if you wish a true discussion, applying logic and science, instead of gut feelings and personal experience crap, go ahead. patkelly avoided it like fire, and if you want to defend some of her views, you're welcome to try.
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Re: ok I will use punctuation

Post by Knife »

Kelly_Donald wrote:Fine I will use some punctuation. Please do not resort to name calling as it degrades people and degrading is another form of abuse [but it's ok to rape children!]. I did not come on here to abuse anyone or get abused. I came here to give my point of view from my experience that is all. If you have any questions about my experience I would be glad to answer them. My experience has helped many children that have been victims of violence and sexual abuse [get victimized and abused again]. So I thought that maybe I could give you people here a point of view form someone other than Pat Kelly. Considering my profession is centered around children of abuse I thought people on here would have intelligent questions to ask. Come on people you are smarter that verbal abuse please don't degrade yourself with such simple replies. I will continue to use punctuation if you will not abuse me verbaly

Ok, so thats your situation. Now where the fuck is you argument? What are the reasons its ok for some sick fuck to touch you? Why is it ok for this to happen? And how the hell does an 8 year old able to give consent to something they don't understand, if he had to explain it to you-you don't understand?

So far all you've said is that you were abused and you liked it, therefore its ok. Ok, but if you want to post that kind of dribble you should be ready to defend it with more that sticking your nose in the air and saying stupid shit.

A 8 year old is not a sexual creature, their sexual organs are not developed nor functional. Yes, a sick fuck can touch and stick things in a 8 year old but that doesn't make them any more a sexual creature than a hole in the wall is when some sick fuck sticks something in it. You have no argument, just a unfortunate situation when you were a kid, and so far you haven't done jack shit to back up your opinions other than "I say so".

patkelly-patdonald-kellydonald-what the fuck ever. :roll:
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Isn't there a law requiring the police to inform citizens when a convicted child molester moves onto their forum?
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Ya, Patkelly is a FUCKING RAPIST-ENABLING GUNGRABBER who wants to disarm American citizens so the guvmint leftist socialistas and their paid crackhead gangsta thug lackeys can terrorize us all! He ain't taking MY gun away...
SHEP! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YA!
Image Image
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

And you do realize there's a difference between bisexual or homosexual relationships between adults and any sexual relationship between children?

A child can not give meaningful consent. It's flat out impossible.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Stormbringer wrote:And you do realize there's a difference between bisexual or homosexual relationships between adults and any sexual relationship between children?

A child can not give meaningful consent. It's flat out impossible.
A VERY BIG Difference! I'm appaled that you compare gays to pedophiles! ASSHOLE!
FIGHT PEDOPHILIA! ARM AMERICAN CITIZENS!
Image Image
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Re: we live in a lost world

Post by Knife »

Kelly_Donald wrote:while you guys have had fun putting me down for me expressing my selfand my experiance.[and for raping kiddies] I have been reading though Logical Reality's board. In no why do I find that Pat Kelly is a Pedophile in fact he on give alternate views to the system on all levels including taxation, government issues and many other things. The Pedophilia section just happens to be one of 100s of forums on his board were he and other people give a different point of view.[All the while trying to get phone numbers of little boys.] Has the world got so closed minded that we can not look at both sides of the fence. I remember reading were gays were put in jail for there sexual beliefs they were beaten and harmed because all they wanted to do was love in there own way and not be ridiculed for it.[Why can't I be treated the same way? After all, I only want to have sex with 8 year olds] They want to be equal and be seen as a human not a monster grate are thoughts who survived persecution of the system and brought freedom and gay rights to the world as they were human too

Kelly
[Future president of NAMBLA]

YOU DON'T FUCK KIDS
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

And You SURE AS HELL AIN'T GONNA TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY!!!
Image Image
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Re: we live in a lost world

Post by Kuja »

Kelly_Donald wrote:while you guys have had fun putting me down for me expressing my selfand my experiance
And a hearty "FUCK YOU" to you, as well.
JADAFETWA