Ban Pavel?

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Ban?

Aye!
32
94%
Ney
2
6%
 
Total votes: 34

User avatar
Pavel
Youngling
Posts: 56
Joined: 2002-11-08 02:13pm
Location: St.petersburgh

Postby Pavel » 2002-11-17 02:20pm

Stormbringer wrote:
Pavel wrote:
Vympel wrote:Why do I miss all the trolls ... I have yet to see a single Pavel post.

Vympel, i only flamed the hell out of jerks that can't argue normaly and now they all want to ban me, what kind of a pub is that? i was hoping for some alliances from some, but all i got was" fuck your mom you mother fucker" & you can check on that, i think that the population on this deck has a lot of tender kiddo's, you decide.
i'm a nice guy realy but a little bit eccentric and sometimes lousy in english,
this is for all who vote yes to ban me.

[/img]http://www.lundlund.com/portfolio/susanne/media/sw07a.jpg


Get the fuck off our board shit stain. No one wants you here. You've harassed our female members and a few you only think are female. So why don't you just get a loaded gun, put it to your head, and pull the trigger.

Get a grip on your tail boy,[or would you like me to stick my dick up it?]

User avatar
Kuja
The Dark Messenger
Posts: 19322
Joined: 2002-07-11 12:05am
Location: AZ
Contact:

Postby Kuja » 2002-11-17 02:22pm

Pavel wrote:Vympel, i only flamed the hell out of jerks that can't argue normaly and now they all want to ban me, what kind of a pub is that? i was hoping for some alliances from some, but all i got was" fuck your mom you mother fucker" & you can check on that, i think that the population on this deck has a lot of tender kiddo's, you decide.
i'm a nice guy realy but a little bit eccentric and sometimes lousy in english,
this is for all who vote yes to ban me.


Pavel, look carefully at this line:

YOU ARE A DUMBASS.

Put it on your desktop. Put it on your screensaver. Maybe it'll sink in.
Image
JADAFETWA

User avatar
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator
Posts: 6119
Joined: 2002-08-26 06:54pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Postby Colonel Olrik » 2002-11-17 02:22pm

Pavel wrote:
Vympel wrote:Why do I miss all the trolls ... I have yet to see a single Pavel post.

Vympel, i only flamed the hell out of jerks that can't argue normaly and now they all want to ban me, what kind of a pub is that? i was hoping for some alliances from some, but all i got was" fuck your mom you mother fucker" & you can check on that, i think that the population on this deck has a lot of tender kiddo's, you decide.
i'm a nice guy realy but a little bit eccentric and sometimes lousy in english,
this is for all who vote yes to ban me.

[/img]http://www.lundlund.com/portfolio/susanne/media/sw07a.jpg

Go fuck an electric plug. Your dick is so small you will surely succeed in the action. Do Mankind a favour, win a Darwin Award.

User avatar
Pavel
Youngling
Posts: 56
Joined: 2002-11-08 02:13pm
Location: St.petersburgh

Postby Pavel » 2002-11-17 02:22pm

vote NEI,

[img]http://www.lundlund.com/portfolio/susanne/media/sw07a.jpg
[/img]

User avatar
Kuja
The Dark Messenger
Posts: 19322
Joined: 2002-07-11 12:05am
Location: AZ
Contact:

Postby Kuja » 2002-11-17 02:23pm

Pavel wrote:Get a grip on your tail boy,


GET A GRIP ON REALITY, FUCKFACE.
Image
JADAFETWA

User avatar
Stormbringer
King of Democracy
Posts: 22678
Joined: 2002-07-15 11:22pm

Postby Stormbringer » 2002-11-17 02:23pm

Pavel wrote:vote NEI,

[img]http://www.lundlund.com/portfolio/susanne/media/sw07a.jpg
[/img]


Get the fuck off the board you useless little ass clown. You're just a greasy shit stain on the face of humanity. Do us a favor and kill yourself!
Image

User avatar
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee
Posts: 3338
Joined: 2002-08-01 03:54pm
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana

Postby Raptor 597 » 2002-11-17 02:24pm

Who the Hell else voted Nay?
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton

User avatar
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator
Posts: 6119
Joined: 2002-08-26 06:54pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Postby Colonel Olrik » 2002-11-17 02:25pm

Pavel wrote:vote NEI,

[img]http://www.lundlund.com/portfolio/susanne/media/sw07a.jpg
[/img]

Just Keep on trying. Don't let your challenged mental skills affect you.

User avatar
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Posts: 18630
Joined: 2002-10-01 05:51am
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Postby Einhander Sn0m4n » 2002-11-17 02:25pm

Ah Scheisse! The Neverending Troll™... Hmm Methinks this one's gonna be a lil hairy... EWWWWW!!!!
DIE ASSHAT!!
Image Image

User avatar
Kuja
The Dark Messenger
Posts: 19322
Joined: 2002-07-11 12:05am
Location: AZ
Contact:

Postby Kuja » 2002-11-17 02:29pm

Congrats, Pavel. You've won:

Image

Now go the fuck away.
Image
JADAFETWA

User avatar
Mike_6002
Village Idiot
Posts: 710
Joined: 2002-11-14 12:59pm
Location: Modifed ISD II Tyrant II buried underneth Hamilton, Ontario

Postby Mike_6002 » 2002-11-17 02:30pm

Ban him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member of The Cleaners (Scout, Sniper, Silent Assassain) <Origins of The Cleaners Pending>

"We are the Cleaners! Prepare to Die!" -The Cleaners Offical Motto

"Take what you can get in life" -Me

I'm fuckin insane wh00t wh00t and darn proud

#1 Fan of LT. Hit-Man

Member of Task Force Lennox

Remember to hug a moderator at least once a day

User avatar
Pavel
Youngling
Posts: 56
Joined: 2002-11-08 02:13pm
Location: St.petersburgh

Postby Pavel » 2002-11-17 02:31pm

IG-88E wrote:
Pavel wrote:Vympel, i only flamed the hell out of jerks that can't argue normaly and now they all want to ban me, what kind of a pub is that? i was hoping for some alliances from some, but all i got was" fuck your mom you mother fucker" & you can check on that, i think that the population on this deck has a lot of tender kiddo's, you decide.
i'm a nice guy realy but a little bit eccentric and sometimes lousy in english,
this is for all who vote yes to ban me.


Pavel, look carefully at this line:

YOU ARE A DUMBASS.

Put it on your desktop. Put it on your screensaver. Maybe it'll sink in.

At least i got caracter iggy, stardust caracter. [or was that greasy she-male character? I forget]
Naturaly, we are heading to self or natural destruction inside the scale of cosmos space & time journey, so we do our best to discover as much as possible of space-matter and conquer it.
Different human cultures from earth will engage and settle in space and then fight and divide and become allies and enemies and spread far in different parts of this galaxy.

User avatar
Kuja
The Dark Messenger
Posts: 19322
Joined: 2002-07-11 12:05am
Location: AZ
Contact:

Postby Kuja » 2002-11-17 02:33pm

Pavel wrote:At least i got caracter iggy, stardust caracter.


You truly are a moron.
Image
JADAFETWA

User avatar
Stormbringer
King of Democracy
Posts: 22678
Joined: 2002-07-15 11:22pm

Postby Stormbringer » 2002-11-17 02:33pm

Pavel wrote:
IG-88E wrote:
Pavel wrote:Vympel, i only flamed the hell out of jerks that can't argue normaly and now they all want to ban me, what kind of a pub is that? i was hoping for some alliances from some, but all i got was" fuck your mom you mother fucker" & you can check on that, i think that the population on this deck has a lot of tender kiddo's, you decide.
i'm a nice guy realy but a little bit eccentric and sometimes lousy in english,
this is for all who vote yes to ban me.


Pavel, look carefully at this line:

YOU ARE A DUMBASS.

Put it on your desktop. Put it on your screensaver. Maybe it'll sink in.

At least i got caracter iggy, stardust caracter.


Greasy, skanky, she-male character?
Image

User avatar
Pavel
Youngling
Posts: 56
Joined: 2002-11-08 02:13pm
Location: St.petersburgh

Postby Pavel » 2002-11-17 02:35pm

IG-88E wrote:Congrats, Pavel. You've won:

Image

Now go the fuck away.

oh man, is that your papa? i can i only imagine [the hot sweaty sex we'll have]!
Naturaly, we are heading to self or natural destruction inside the scale of cosmos space & time journey, so we do our best to discover as much as possible of space-matter and conquer it.

Different human cultures from earth will engage and settle in space and then fight and divide and become allies and enemies and spread far in different parts of this galaxy.

User avatar
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator
Posts: 6119
Joined: 2002-08-26 06:54pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Postby Colonel Olrik » 2002-11-17 02:35pm

Pavel wrote:At least i got caracter iggy, stardust caracter.

Just hold on to that caracter. It will eventually get you killed. And then there will be great rejoice.

Oh, and go fuck your father, you worthless piece of shit.

User avatar
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee
Posts: 3338
Joined: 2002-08-01 03:54pm
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana

Postby Raptor 597 » 2002-11-17 02:35pm

Pavel wrote:
IG-88E wrote:
Pavel wrote:Vympel, i only flamed the hell out of jerks that can't argue normaly and now they all want to ban me, what kind of a pub is that? i was hoping for some alliances from some, but all i got was" fuck your mom you mother fucker" & you can check on that, i think that the population on this deck has a lot of tender kiddo's, you decide.
i'm a nice guy realy but a little bit eccentric and sometimes lousy in english,
this is for all who vote yes to ban me.


Pavel, look carefully at this line:

YOU ARE A DUMBASS.

Put it on your desktop. Put it on your screensaver. Maybe it'll sink in.

At least i got caracter iggy, stardust caracter.


Go learn too spell, and maybe stop trying act like your Russian. Dumbass.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton

User avatar
Stormbringer
King of Democracy
Posts: 22678
Joined: 2002-07-15 11:22pm

Postby Stormbringer » 2002-11-17 02:36pm

Pavel: what about "Kill yourself for the good of humanity" don't you understand?
Image

User avatar
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator
Posts: 6119
Joined: 2002-08-26 06:54pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Postby Colonel Olrik » 2002-11-17 02:36pm

Pavel wrote:oh man, is that your papa? i can i only imagine!

Actually, it's your mother. She was rapped by a drunk donkey, hence you.

User avatar
Kuja
The Dark Messenger
Posts: 19322
Joined: 2002-07-11 12:05am
Location: AZ
Contact:

Postby Kuja » 2002-11-17 02:37pm

Pavel wrote:
IG-88E wrote:Congrats, Pavel. You've won:

Image

Now go the fuck away.

oh man, is that your papa? i can i only imagine!


You don't recognize your own Mother?

I feel sorry for your family.
Image
JADAFETWA

User avatar
salm
Rabid Monkey
Posts: 10283
Joined: 2002-09-09 08:25pm

Postby salm » 2002-11-17 02:38pm

ok, ban him!

User avatar
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Posts: 18630
Joined: 2002-10-01 05:51am
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Postby Einhander Sn0m4n » 2002-11-17 02:39pm

Hmm WCOTC, EF, D0rkstar, CW, and now Pavel... Ok NOW he's worse than the WCOTC!!! Hmm I wonder what they would do to him if they saw him trying to rape their donkey... Probly something that'll make RayCav shudder in terror... The Horror! PERFECT!!
Image Image

User avatar
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator
Posts: 6119
Joined: 2002-08-26 06:54pm
Location: Munich, Germany

Postby Colonel Olrik » 2002-11-17 02:41pm

Pavel,

MAKE FULL USE OF YOUR CAPABILITIES

Image

WIN A DARWIN AWARD

User avatar
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin
Posts: 14544
Joined: 2002-07-03 11:51pm
Location: Land of the Mountain Fascists
Contact:

Postby fgalkin » 2002-11-17 02:41pm

Pavel:
1) don't ever flame me, you'll regret it.
2) Follow the following easy steps:
1)UNZIP YOUR PANTS
2)TAKE OUT YOUR DICK
3) WRAP IT AROUND YOUR NECK
4) TIE A ROPE TO IT
5) TIE A ROPE TO A HOOK IN THE CELING
6)NOW, HANG YOURSELF BY YOUR DICK.

How could it be that you can do this? Well, let me give you a hint: it's not the dick.

have a very nice day.
-fgalkin

User avatar
Stormbringer
King of Democracy
Posts: 22678
Joined: 2002-07-15 11:22pm

Postby Stormbringer » 2002-11-17 02:43pm

fgalkin wrote:Pavel:
1) don't ever flame me, you'll regret it.
2) Follow the following easy steps:
1)UNZIP YOUR PANTS
2)TAKE OUT YOUR DICK
3) WRAP IT AROUND YOUR NECK
4) TIE A ROPE TO IT
5) TIE A ROPE TO A HOOK IN THE CELING
6)NOW, HANG YOURSELF BY YOUR DICK.

How could it be that you can do this? Well, let me give you a hint: it's not the dick.

have a very nice day.
-fgalkin


you're being awfully generous in assuming he has a dick.
Image


Return to “Parting Shots”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests