[Bruc Lee] Kuwati Sex-Change Case Fighting For Rights

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Rogue 9 wrote:
Bruc Lee wrote:
You're an idiot
:lol: Back at you buddy :lol:
You insult an admin. I feel a pile on... erm, I mean a titling thread coming up.
That was an insult? My 4 year old god son gives out better flames for feck sake.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

<Steve Irwin>And it's Garble with a Troglodyte streak a mile wide, with a generous helping of Compost! Truly an amazing and rare species of troll! We must be carefulCRIKEY GET THE NUKE ON THIS WHOPPA!
Bruc Lee wrote:Now cartwheel the fuk out of here Nitty before.... before...........WooooOOOOOAAAHHH!!!!!
ROFLMAO WTF ROFL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sez the Troll as his retinas are burned away by Cleansing Thermonuclear Fire.

D00d, you're, um, how should I put this?

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY HILARIOUSLY STUPID! YOU WIN THE FUCKING PRIZE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

I don't give a shit. His/Her body, not mine. Unlike some retards and monkies, I really don't care what you do to your own body.
Who said it wasn't his body? I don'tt give a monkies if he wants to hack his own penis off, its his stupid choice isn't it! All i'm saying is that the guy has some real issues that he needs resolving.
What, precisely, does my sexuality have to do with this? Though it's quite amusing you show you're obviously some sort of prepubscent moron.. 'You know what..'. It's called sex, kid. Fucking. Screwing. Boinking, if you're really afraid your mommy might notice your posts.
:roll: let me ask you one question at a time then since you clearly don't get the point of the original one. Do you consider him to be a lady? Do you consider it to be a natural thing for a man to do? Would you act normally around this man or would you be uncomfortable? etc etc :roll: :roll:
User was banned for threatening to invade and attack the board in this thread.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Yes if a person says they're a woman and get the surgery they are a woman. It's a wee process that the americans coined "Freedom of choice"

Now fuck off back under your bridge before your emotionaly scarred.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

D00d, you're, um, how should I put this?

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY HILARIOUSLY STUPID! YOU WIN THE FUCKING PRIZE
:lol:
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Bruc Lee wrote:
I don't give a shit. His/Her body, not mine. Unlike some retards and monkies, I really don't care what you do to your own body.
Who said it wasn't his body? I don'tt give a monkies if he wants to hack his own penis off, its his stupid choice isn't it! All i'm saying is that the guy has some real issues that he needs resolving.
Uh-huh. Yea. Cause you're pathetic literacy rate really makes you seem competent to examine his mental state. :lol:
What, precisely, does my sexuality have to do with this? Though it's quite amusing you show you're obviously some sort of prepubscent moron.. 'You know what..'. It's called sex, kid. Fucking. Screwing. Boinking, if you're really afraid your mommy might notice your posts.
:roll: let me ask you one question at a time then since you clearly don't get the point of the original one. Do you consider him to be a lady? Do you consider it to be a natural thing for a man to do? Would you act normally around this man or would you be uncomfortable? etc etc :roll: :roll:
Why the fuck would I be uncomfortable, asshat? Are you so insecure about your wee willy winkie that you would be put off by this? Jesus Christ, you're a fucking basket case.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

Yes if a person says they're a woman and get the surgery they are a woman. It's a wee process that the americans coined "Freedom of choice"

Now fuck off back under your bridge before your emotionaly scarred
Are you a bloke?
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Bruc Lee wrote:
Who gives a fuck what we or anyone else thinks? It's his body, it's his right. Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged.
Image Image
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

no i'm a fucking meat popsicle. Wanna screw?
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Bruc Lee wrote:

Are you a bloke?
are you twelve?
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Bruc Lee wrote:

Are you a bloke?
Irrelevant. :lol:
Image Image
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

Uh-huh. Yea. Cause you're pathetic literacy rate really makes you seem competent to examine his mental state
:lol: I'm typing on a forum, I'm not trying to win any stupid prizes :wtf:
Why the fuck would I be uncomfortable, asshat? Are you so insecure about your wee willy winkie that you would be put off by this? Jesus Christ, you're a fucking basket case.

Do you consider him to be a lady?
Do you consider it to be a natural thing for a man to do?

But i have not said that I would be uncomfortable, I merely asked you a simple question. Would you be willing to do 'you know what' :shock: with Ahmed if you ever met him?
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Bruc Lee wrote:
You're an idiot
:lol: Back at you buddy :lol:
Nice comeback! With practice, you may just be able to elevate yourself from "Worthless Troll" to "Pathetic Troll". As a consolation prize, please enjoy your lovely new custom title.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Huh? His title's still Redshirt. :?
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Rogue 9 wrote:Huh? His title's still Redshirt. :?
Edit: Never mind.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Bruc Lee wrote:
Uh-huh. Yea. Cause you're pathetic literacy rate really makes you seem competent to examine his mental state
:lol: I'm typing on a forum, I'm not trying to win any stupid prizes :wtf:
And this does.. What, to contradict my point? You're showing all the signs of being some pathetic whackoff. Why should I give a shit what you think about someone having 'issues'?

Do you consider him to be a lady?
Sure, why not?
Sure, why not?
But i have not said that I would be uncomfortable, I merely asked you a simple question. Would you be willing to do 'you know what' :shock: with Ahmed if you ever met him?
Would I fuck her? Nah, I'm married and quite content.

Jeez, what a third-grade troll you are.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Bruc Lee wrote:Do you consider him to be a lady?

Define "Lady".

Define "Natural".

And yes I would put my rockhard penis in her quivering vagina, if that's what you were referring to. I'd much prefer a guy to suck off or fuck ;)
Image Image
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

Who gives a fuck what we or anyone else thinks? It's his body, it's his right.
I know it is. If Ahmed wants to hack his own penis off then Ahmed can hack his own penis off. I really don't give a monkies. I still think he has issues.
no i'm a fucking meat popsicle. Wanna screw?
Nah...

Anyway, would you be willing to date Ahmed (if your a bloke that is)?
are you twelve?
No.
Irrelevant
Why is it. You see, if Ahmed can "become a women" by hacking his own penis off, then that must mean he is entitled to all the rights that a women has. If Ahmed gives you the eye and is interested in you, then will you turn him down? Or will you date him. Now come, be honest :lol: :lol:
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

And this does.. What, to contradict my point?
:lol: its like talking to a monkey :lol:
You're showing all the signs of being some pathetic whackoff
Ye whatever...
Why should I give a shit what you think about someone having 'issues'?
You shouldn't, but.... BUT ....WooooOOOOOAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
Do you consider him to be a lady?:
Sure, why not?
:lol: go date him and answer that question again

Do you consider it to be a natural thing for a man to do? :
Sure, why not
Would you?
Would I fuck her? Nah, I'm married and quite content
Would you want to do 'you know what' :shock: with him if you were free? Stop sliming your way out.
what a third-grade troll you are
What a first class debatesman you are :lol: :lol:

And yes I would put my rockhard penis in her quivering vagina, if that's what you were referring to. I'd much prefer a guy to suck off or fuck
Then he is a guy :lol: thanks for agreeing with me :lol:

ps where did my cool pic go? WoooooOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHH!!!!
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

You know... this reminds me of that teenager who thought she was a dog. You see, she was abondoned when she was little and she was raised by some dogs believe it or not. Anyway, she barked and hopped on all fours, just like a dog, she even ate all the shit that dogs eat. But guess what folks... she was infact a human girl, not a dog. Some of the monkies 'debating' here would probably try to convince me she was infact a dog, but I'm not having that or this crap :lol:

where did my cool pic go WooooOOOOOOAAAHH!!!!!
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Bruc Lee wrote:
E. Sn0 -+31337+- wrote:And yes I would put my rockhard penis in her quivering vagina, if that's what you were referring to. I'd much prefer a guy to suck off or fuck
Then he is a guy :lol: thanks for agreeing with me :lol:

ps where did my cool pic go? WoooooOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHH!!!!
Jesus H CHRIST! YOU MISSED! I just told you in no uncertain terms that I would prefer fucking a guy to fucking a girl and you didn't even blink. Yes I would fuck her, but I'll much rather a boyfriend with his own penis in my butt :D

WoooooOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHH!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

... but I'll much rather a boyfriend with his own penis in my butt

Shame Ahmed hacked his own penis off, otherwise you two could have had something really special :lol: :lol:

ps where did my cool pic go? WooooooooOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!
Bob the Gunslinger
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

So this guy got titled in less than a day, but with Sokartawi, who was just as insulting (only to soldiers instead of transsexuals, a choice in each case), took that huge ass shitstorm?

Yes, Bruc Lee is being a bit of an intolerant git. But was he that much worse? I don't see it.

Oh, and yes Ahmed has issues, or he/she wouldn't have returned to Kuwait after a sex change operation and expect to fit in. Hell, he/she can't even drive a car or show his/her face in public anymore. Ahmed should have moved to Canada or the Netherlands where he/she could experience rights while still living in a vibrant muslim community.
"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

Nitty remains silent :lol: He is probably thinking it over... would he or wouldn't he 'do you know what' :shock: with an Ahmed :lol: :lol:

Nice comeback! With practice, you may just be able to elevate yourself from "Worthless Troll" to "Pathetic Troll". As a consolation prize, please enjoy your lovely new custom title.
:lol: funny title :lol: got any others that I could try out?

ps where did my cool pic go WoooooOOOOOOOAAAAAHHH!
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Bruc Lee wrote:
... but I'll much rather a boyfriend with his own penis in my butt

Shame Ahmed hacked his own penis off, otherwise you two could have had something really special :lol: :lol:

ps where did my cool pic go? WooooooooOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!
Yes, I would. I just said I'm bisexual, just biased toward Boys. And with that, the Funny has Left the Building. Try a bigger gun next time, n00dl3head

NUKEY NUKEY NUKEY DA TR(+)LL, MUTHAFUCKAS! :twisted:

Image Image