[Bruc Lee] Kuwati Sex-Change Case Fighting For Rights

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

So this guy got titled in less than a day, but with Sokartawi, who was just as insulting (only to soldiers instead of transsexuals, a choice in each case), took that huge ass shitstorm?
I have no idea who Sokartawi is. Get him/her to join in on this debate :lol:
Yes, Bruc Lee is being a bit of an intolerant git. But was he that much worse? I don't see it.
Intolerant?I said nothing about any punishment or discrimination. I just think he has issues :lol: :lol:

Oh, and yes Ahmed has issues, or he/she wouldn't have returned to Kuwait after a sex change operation and expect to fit in. Hell, he/she can't even drive a car or show his/her face in public anymore. Ahmed should have moved to Canada or the Netherlands where he/she could experience rights while still living in a vibrant muslim community.
He has issues because he hacked his own penis off :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps where did my cool pic go? WooooooooooOOOOAAAAAAAHHH!
User was banned for threatening to invade and attack the board in this thread.
aten_vs_ra
Padawan Learner

Post by aten_vs_ra »

White Haven wrote:Awww, a baby troll, how cute...

I humbly submit this picture for use by the admins. :P
Jin Wicked wrote:Was bloody Scrooge McDuck a goth, too? Did he ever write bad poetry in his basement with the Monopoly Guy?

"Go directly to jail. Do not pass 'Go'. Do not collect two hundred dollars."
"Life is pain."
-------Crap I Drew on my Lunch Break
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Bob the Gunslinger wrote:So this guy got titled in less than a day, but with Sokartawi, who was just as insulting (only to soldiers instead of transsexuals, a choice in each case), took that huge ass shitstorm?
Transsexuals actually don't have a choice in the matter. I mean, they certainly chose to have the surgery, but the reason they go through the expense and the risk is because, quite simply, the gender of their brain is different from that of their body, and they're desparately unhappy like that.
Yes, Bruc Lee is being a bit of an intolerant git. But was he that much worse? I don't see it.
He's simply a troll who isn't even trying to defend his positions, if in fact they're even sincerely held. I find Sokartawi's opinions repugnant, but she isn't trolling.
Oh, and yes Ahmed has issues, or he/she wouldn't have returned to Kuwait after a sex change operation and expect to fit in. Hell, he/she can't even drive a car or show his/her face in public anymore. Ahmed should have moved to Canada or the Netherlands where he/she could experience rights while still living in a vibrant muslim community.
It's hard to leave home, I guess. It's possible, also, that since she felt she was a woman, it was right and proper she live as Kuwaiti law dictates for women. Religion does weird things to people's thinking.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

There is one person in this discussion who has issues and it isn't Amal.

You obviously need some education if you honestly think a sex change is simply wacking off your cock. Then again maybe they don't teach sexual education at the school you go to, the ABCs are hard enough for the likes of you without mixing in the birds and the bee's.

In answer to your question, i would date Amal, i've dated a post surgery transexual before before and it's no big deal/.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

If any of you ever EEEEV V V VEERRRR need need to kick my ass, and want to to buy an expensive make of car to ride to my place in style, then don't come to me for one. I act tough on the Net, and pretend to salvage crapped up hunk-a-junk shitty rust buckets (aka my dream auto) and just stick porsche, merc, and rolls royce badges onto onto the front and back (maybe even on the hubs if I'm selling a real expensive car).... and guess what... I can make believe I have a good car. Or, you can go to a non-imaginary car dealer and you have the perfect expensive make car ready to buy. I'm certain that some of you great and mighty SDnetters, would like to kick me in the monkies and would be convinced that I am a troll, so I'll gladly reveal my of their identity to them so let me know and I will sell myself, my mother, my sister, and my dog into sexual slavery, just so you don't rip me a new one But, I will sell myself to you for a tidy sum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so Silly kick me in the monkies please :lol: :lol: :lol:
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

At this point he's just going random. Horsemen, I humbly request your services. :)
Image Image
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

In answer to your question, i would date Amal, i've dated a post surgery transexual before before and it's no big deal/
I like the way you put in "post surgery" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do you feel that this had to be said? Would you not date a "PRE surgery" bloke? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps where did my cool pic go WoooooOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHH!
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Bruc Lee wrote:
In answer to your question, i would date Amal, i've dated a post surgery transexual before before and it's no big deal/
I like the way you put in "post surgery" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do you feel that this had to be said? Would you not date a "PRE surgery" bloke? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps where did my cool pic go WoooooOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHH!
In fact, yes, he would. That's no secret :)
Image Image
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

At this point he's just going random. Horsemen, I humbly request your services
No... I'm making a point. Just because you change the badge on a car, it doesn't mean you have changed the car. A shitty Yuko car with a merc badge is still a shitty Yuko car.

Oh, Christ. Shut the fuck up already! We get you, you're an idiot. Want a gold star?
-AV
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Bruc Lee wrote:
At this point he's just going random. Horsemen, I humbly request your services
No... I'm making a point. Just because you change the badge on a car, it doesn't mean you have changed the car. A shitty Yuko car with a merc badge is still a shitty Yuko car.
Man:Sex Change !::Car:Rebadging.
Image Image
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

I would date a pre surgery transgenderd person. I'm multi-sexual and damn proud of it. Nothing is better than a nice set of tits and balls to snuggle after a hard day.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

In fact, yes, he would. That's no secret
If he wants to bang dickless blokes, thats his choice. like I give a monkies.

If its no secret, then I think this line should go in my sig :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lord Pounder:
"In answer to your question, i would date Amal, i've dated a post surgery transexual before before and it's no big deal/."
you heard the man... its no big deal :lol: :lol: :lol:

sig time :lol: :lol:

ps when you say "its no big deal" do you mean the act of dating, or the actual 'you know what' :shock: OMG! I can't say "sex". Its so scaaaaary! Wooooooaaaaaaah! is no big deal? :lol:

ps...cool pic WooooOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

Nothing is better than a nice set of tits and balls to snuggle after a hard day.
Ok, I have a question here Can you please rape me in the ass?, when you say nice set of tits AND balls to snuggle, are you talking about your own tits and someone elses balls? Or someone elses tits and your balls OOOORRRRRR are the balls AND tits both yours and you like snuggling yourself? :lol: :lol:

Clear that mess that is my brain, and I will shut up will you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Son back away from your computer, recess is over and your nursery school teacher will be getting mad. And if you get another bad report your mommy won't let you eat desert for a week,
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

Bruc Lee wrote:
Nothing is better than a nice set of tits and balls to snuggle after a hard day.
Ok, I have a question here, when you say nice set of tits AND balls to snuggle, are you talking about your own tits and someone elses balls? Or someone elses tits and your balls OOOORRRRRR are the balls AND tits both yours and you like snuggling yourself? :lol: :lol:

Clear that mess up will you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The only "mess" to clear up here is the one that currently passes for your brain. Please try to understand that we have a minimum IQ limit here and it doesn't go into negative figures.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Bruc Lee wrote:
Ok, I have a question here, when you say nice set of tits AND balls to snuggle, are you talking about your own tits and someone elses balls? Or someone elses tits and your balls OOOORRRRRR are the balls AND tits both yours and you like snuggling yourself? :lol: :lol:

Clear that mess up will you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
CLiCKiTY! :twisted:
Image Image
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Bruc Lee wrote:massive brain haemorrhage induced idiocy
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

Son back away from your computer, recess is over and your nursery school teacher will be getting mad. And if you get another bad report your mommy won't let you eat desert for a week,
I finished school years ago... and university for that matter

hey Slartibartfast that pic is bollocks

Please try to understand that we have a minimum IQ limit here and it doesn't go into negative figures.
What IQ do you have? If its over 100 then well done :lol:

You can have ONE smiley. Those things are getting irritating. My IQ? I'm willing to bet whatever it may be, it doesn't sink as low as the one you're exhibiting has.
-AV
Bob the Gunslinger
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

To Redimperator: You have a point. I guess I just don't like Sokartawi. :P
"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

stop being a lying fuck and admit who's sock puppet you are. You had the brains to sign up yet display the brains of a fly
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Lord Pounder wrote:stop being a lying fuck and admit who's sock puppet you are. You had the brains to sign up yet display the brains of a fly
Possibly Deimos Anomaly...

Just a wild guess actually.
Image Image
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Lord Pounder wrote:stop being a lying fuck and admit who's sock puppet you are. You had the brains to sign up yet display the brains of a fly

Even Deimos has standards, and besides, my Deimos-o-meter isn't ringing. It's not his MO.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:

No way Deimos may be a brainless wee retard but he's not as bad as this cunt.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Bruc Lee
BANNED

Post by Bruc Lee »

If any of you ever EEEEV V V VEERRRR need need to kick my ass, and want to to buy an expensive make of car to ride to my place in style, then don't come to me for one. I act tough on the Net, and pretend to salvage crapped up hunk-a-junk shitty rust buckets (aka my dream auto) and just stick porsche, merc, and rolls royce badges onto onto the front and back (maybe even on the hubs if I'm selling a real expensive car).... and guess what... I can make believe I have a good car. Or, you can go to a non-imaginary car dealer and you have the perfect expensive make car ready to buy. I'm certain that some of you great and mighty SDnetters, would like to kick me in the monkies and would be convinced that I am a troll, so I'll gladly reveal my of their identity to them so let me know and I will sell myself, my mother, my sister, and my dog into sexual slavery, just so you don't rip me a new one But, I will sell myself to you for a tidy sum

I am so Silly kick me in the monkies please

Hahahahahaha I have not laughed so hard for a long while, that was so so sooooo shit that it was actually seriously funny :lol:

It's unfortunate that you have come to terms with how pathetic you are. I'm glad you find your own post, maybe with a bit of padding elsewhere, otherwise "shit".
-AV
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Bruc Lee wrote:<Snip massive fatal brain hemorrhage.
You honestly don't get it, do you? You were demanding why no one was debating when you set forth nothing to debate, you earned yourself a WTPF title, and now you just don't know when to quit. Here's a clue, dipshit. Shut the hell up. You're just digging yourself deeper and deeper. And as of now...
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician