Ban this little fucker [Stonesour Knight].

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Ban Stonesour?

Ban
88%
No ban
13%

Total votes: 40

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Got-Damned Hippie wrote:i didnt say a three on one fight...ill take him on by myself, he can bring passhel and andrew with him if he wants...lets get a 3v3 rumble goin, see what happens.
Ah. I believe I understand.

This child's dick is so small, he has found the only way to convince himself he is, in fact, male, and not merely a short haired, flatchested girl, is by threatening complete strangers, in an internet bulletin board, with violant physical action. Freud had alot to say about people like this, and posters like this child merely continue to affirm his beliefs.

As for your pitiful(Not to mention grammatically incorrect, thank you for showing another reason why public schooling is bad.) challenges, you are welcome to try. There's this thing called 'police', and they have the funny tendency to arrest those who assault other people and attempt to harm them. Because, unlike you little social rejects, we live in a civilized society.

Of course, I could always just lure you idiots into a back alley with my trust Louisville Slugger.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

stonesour knight wrote:i have more than one comp plus i can hack second idont curse like u faul mouths im only 11 sheesh
Ohh please.... :roll: I quakin' in my boots right here! Shit! My knees are wobblin' so much that I can't even stand up! Whatever shall I do? :roll:

Bring it on bitch. I officially challenge you to "hack" me. You have three days to break past my firewalls and create a folder on my desktop titled "Fucktard".

Its time to put up or shut up.
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Shadow WarChief
Rabid Monkey

Post by Shadow WarChief »

Ban the mother fucks! We high schoolers have a bad enough name already without these shit lickers darkening it further.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

23 to 4

Well, I guess this poll is pretty well decided.
JADAFETWA
Ultra
Youngling

Post by Ultra »

"Do you have blacks, too?" —George W. Bush, to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Nov. 8, 2001
---
"I was proud the other day when both Republicans and Democrats stood with me in the Rose Garden to announce their support for a clear statement of purpose: you disarm, or we will." —George W. Bush, speaking about Saddam Hussein, Manchester, N.H., Oct. 5, 2002
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Ultra wrote:*pic*
Dude, that's sweet!
JADAFETWA
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Yeah I'm sick of how we get treated cause of little shits like this. These stupid, lazy, worthless fucks that give us responsible teens a bad name. Ignorant little shits that think they are all big cause their in High School. No plans for life, sure they may have an idea of what they want to do but they expect to not have to work for it. Unless it's the army, then I appluade you Lt. Cannon Fodder, hopefully you'll provent anyone who can make something of themselves from getting drafted and shot.

I'm a Junior in High School, I lots of people who aren't quite bright, but are popular. Let me tell you, these aren't them. Ever heard the song Pretty Fly for a White Guy? These are those people, they think they are cool, but really it's just in their head, so they go on the net where people can't obviously see that they aren't cool, just that they are stupid. Yahoo is full of them.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

Hey Stonesour Knight, you're an AOL user. That pretty much nullifies all of your bullshit claims of superior computer expertise right there, you fucking dumb-ass.

I don't plan on banning all of AOL, but I did helpfully deactivate your account and publicize your E-mail address in your location tag, so people can feel free to flame your ass six ways from Sunday at that location.

PS. Eat shit and die, you little shit-stain. Nobody's fooled by your tough talk. You're obviously a pimply-faced little dirt-muncher who gets shoved in the locker every day at recess, and who uses your inflated Internet persona to escape the crushing reality that rubs your nose in shit every day.
For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

YES! Good riddance.
JADAFETWA
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Imperial Smackdown (TM)
Ultra
Youngling

Post by Ultra »

Score!
"Do you have blacks, too?" —George W. Bush, to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Nov. 8, 2001
---
"I was proud the other day when both Republicans and Democrats stood with me in the Rose Garden to announce their support for a clear statement of purpose: you disarm, or we will." —George W. Bush, speaking about Saddam Hussein, Manchester, N.H., Oct. 5, 2002
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Yay*Cheers are heard after mindless monkeys eat the corpse* Expect, Mr, Cracker Knight I nice little Flame War from me. :twisted:
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Ya know, I was watching "Good Morning Vietnam" earlier today and I found a quote that I thought I'd share with you all because I think it definitely applies to our beloved dipshit knight.

"In all my travels, I have never in my life met a man in more dire need of a blowjob than you."

:D

Damn I love Robin Williams' movies. :D
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Hyperion
Village Idiot

Post by Hyperion »

*looks at the e-mail addy* ROFLOL! with an addy like that he's got to be a world class dumbass... of course we already proved that within a shadow of a doubt...

btw, to the mods: "Good shot!! ROCK ON!" :D
"Freak on a leash! Freak on a leash!"
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

*looks at email*

OMFG! :lol: :lol: :lol:
JADAFETWA
Next of Kin
Rabid Monkey

Post by Next of Kin »

Got-Damned Hippie wrote:i didnt say a three on one fight...ill take him on by myself, he can bring passhel and andrew with him if he wants...lets get a 3v3 rumble goin, see what happens.
**NoK bitch slaps the teen**

Shut up!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

OK, lockdown time.
JADAFETWA
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

A) This thread has served its purpose.
B) I don't want to see this shit in this forum.

It's going to the Sewer, folks.
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus
jodathalas
Padawan Learner

Post by jodathalas »

Sean, all i have to say is you had better quit the "I'm so superior" act because it will get you jumped. Maybe not by me but somewhere in the future you will piss the wrong person off.
Be at peace with yourself. Enjoy life.
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

jodathalas wrote:Sean, all i have to say is you had better quit the "I'm so superior" act because it will get you jumped. Maybe not by me but somewhere in the future you will piss the wrong person off.
Jesus.

Call the kid up and threaten him over the phone. Or browbeat him at school. Or piss on his porch. Nobody cares what you do in podunk, but you're clogging up our board with useless crap.
--The Lord Humungus
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Sung to "Ruby Tuesday" by the Rolling Stones

Goodbye, stupid kiddie
You were such a dumbass dork
You spammed the board with stupid bullshit
We ain't gonna miss you
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Sean, all i have to say is you had better quit the "I'm so superior" act because it will get you jumped. Maybe not by me but somewhere in the future you will piss the wrong person off.
Shut up Josh...
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Jadeite wrote:
Shut up Josh...
DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM, DAMMIT!
JADAFETWA
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

Fuck. I should have locked this up before I moved it, but hell... One of the Four Horsemen should take care of it.
--The Lord Humungus
Enlightenment
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Enlightenment »

Pablo Sanchez wrote:Fuck. I should have locked this up before I moved it,
Why? There's still a lot more shit to be flamed out of him yet.
It's not my place in life to make people happy. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to watch me slaughter cows you hold sacred. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to have your basic assumptions challenged. If you want bunnies in light, talk to someone else.