Ban this little fucker [Stonesour Knight].

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Ban Stonesour?

Ban
88%
No ban
13%

Total votes: 40

Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Darth Yoshi wrote:
XaLEv wrote:
Got-Damned Hippie wrote:Allow me to quote star wars for a second..."Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool that follows him?"

As in, if you find us so immature, why spend so much time arguing with us?
Reveal your true identity, ASU coward.
ASU coward? I thought Wong IP banned the ASU campus.
He did, but trolls have a way of oozing through the cracks.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Jadeite wrote:
Especially if they're 11. Man, that's not even close to being high school freshmen!
Actually, hes lying about that. He is a freshman. Got damned hippy is a junior.
Jadeite, how old is this little hatfucker?
JADAFETWA
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Jadeite wrote:
Especially if they're 11. Man, that's not even close to being high school freshmen!
Actually, hes lying about that. He is a freshman. Got damned hippy is a junior.
I'd suggest you make yourself scarce, seeing as how you let them in on this place
Got-Damned Hippie
Infantile Brat

Post by Got-Damned Hippie »

Hey sean...im a shithead huh? Give me an excuse...you may have this board on your side, but you're starting to piss me, josh, and smith off. and we see you in that thing called "real life". guess what can happen there that can't here?
I love you Justin Timberlake! =)
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Got-Damned Hippie wrote:Hey sean...im a shithead huh? Give me an excuse...you may have this board on your side, but you're starting to piss me, josh, and smith off. and we see you in that thing called "real life". guess what can happen there that can't here?
You can be mouthraped with frozen diarrhea?
「かかっ―」
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Got-Damned Hippie wrote:Hey sean...im a shithead huh? Give me an excuse...you may have this board on your side, but you're starting to piss me, josh, and smith off.
Oh, no run and hide. We're doomed!

Oh wait, no one gives a damn how pissed you are. Now fuck off!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Got-Damned Hippie wrote:Hey sean...im a shithead huh? Give me an excuse...you may have this board on your side, but you're starting to piss me, josh, and smith off. and we see you in that thing called "real life". guess what can happen there that can't here?
Yeah, you're a real man, aren't you?

"Ooooh! Let's start a 3-on-1 fight because someone got pissed off at my trolling!"
JADAFETWA
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Hey sean...im a shithead huh? Give me an excuse...you may have this board on your side, but you're starting to piss me, josh, and smith off. and we see you in that thing called "real life". guess what can happen there that can't here?
I could care less, itd just prove me right about you all if you did anything. and besides, why the hell does josh give a shit. just go bother some other site, you dont need to chat on this one.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Jadeite wrote:
I could care less, itd just prove me right about you all if you did anything. and besides, why the hell does josh give a shit. just go bother some other site, you dont need to chat on this one.
"Warning Warning, anti logic well dead ahead."
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Larz
Rabid Monkey

Post by Larz »

So noble and grand, three little dicks want to fight one person because of an online dispute... and you claim we have no lives... you little jerks have no principles or morals, a waste of perfectly good carbon, air, and the rest of the organic elements
"Once again we wanted our heroes to be simple, grizzled everymen with nothing to lose; one foot in the grave, the other wrapped in an American flag and lodged firmly in a terrorist's asshole."

Brotherhood of the Monkey: Nonchalant Disgruntled Monkey
Justice League
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

I dont think he should be banned for being stupid, just look at creationistalltheway he hasnt been banned yet :D
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:I dont think he should be banned for being stupid, just look at creationistalltheway he hasnt been banned yet :D
But at least CATW debates. This little shit just spews garbage.
JADAFETWA
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:I dont think he should be banned for being stupid, just look at creationistalltheway he hasnt been banned yet :D
But he hasn't caused the same kind of chaos these little shit stains have.
Got-Damned Hippie
Infantile Brat

i didnt say a three on one fight...ill take him on by myself, he can bring passhel and andrew with him if he wants...lets get a 3v3 rumble goin, see what happens.
Larz
Rabid Monkey

Post by Larz »

oh yes... you are man... I am wounded by your rapier wit... :?
"Once again we wanted our heroes to be simple, grizzled everymen with nothing to lose; one foot in the grave, the other wrapped in an American flag and lodged firmly in a terrorist's asshole."

Brotherhood of the Monkey: Nonchalant Disgruntled Monkey
Justice League
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Got-Damned Hippie wrote:i didnt say a three on one fight...ill take him on by myself, he can bring passhel and andrew with him if he wants...lets get a 3v3 rumble goin, see what happens.
DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Got-Damned Hippie
Infantile Brat

lol...you people are hilarious.
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Got-Damned Hippie wrote:lol...you people are hilarious.
you guys are fucking retarded. So what the hell is your point?
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

You children are not amusing in the least.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Got-Damned Hippie wrote:lol...you people are hilarious.
and you're not. Any questions, dickhead?
JADAFETWA
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Got-Damned Hippie wrote:i didnt say a three on one fight...ill take him on by myself, he can bring passhel and andrew with him if he wants...lets get a 3v3 rumble goin, see what happens.
Oh, oh, oh, "fear the power of my virtual tough guy posturing", it's so pathetic it ain't even funny. Talk it up all you want but the truth is you're just another wuss who will pee his pants the moment someone looks at you funny in real life. You are a worthless shitstain. To quote Don Rearic from another board, "you're the load (of cum) your mother should have swallowed you mentally ill sack of pus".
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

*sigh* What is with the "invaision of the stupid and ignorant" this week???
Hyperion
Village Idiot

Post by Hyperion »

geeze, where'd we get this little buttmunch? a sewer gutter? he can't even talk right... yeesh

btw, if you're wanting a "rumble" i'd advise you piss off, there's those of us here to follow the "shoot first, figure out who you shot later" philosophy, and i'm one of'em, i can also assure you that not all of us use "conventional" arms either, i'm one of them too, if you want proof of this i can easially (and happily) post the pictures from my weapons demonstration when i applied for a job with BAEsystems earlier this fall, all are my own design, and needless to say, they work rather well.

and as for hacking, go ahead mutherfucker, we'll see who's the better hacker, i may not have done any hacking in the last 3 years, but i sure as hell ain't lost my touch. you touch this board and you're gonna be losing more than just bandwidth or data.

have a nice day hatfucker. :D
"Freak on a leash! Freak on a leash!"
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Re: Ban this little fucker.

Post by Soontir C'boath »

IG-88E wrote: EDIT #2: he has also revealed that his age is below the legal Term of Service
:lol: So ummm they're a buncha 12 year olds eh? ROFL.....
One can't claim himself mature, only others may pronounced thy the name.....rathering that adults do so.

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

w00t! You're a big man now! Yeah! You're such a tough guy, talking about 'rumbling' and such big, man stuff.

Get a life, you freaking psycho. Ordinary people do not get into streetfights. The kind of people that do are locked up. You wouldn't like being locked up, I don't think.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.