The Show Trial of Admiral Handsome

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Ban Admiral_Handsome?

BAN HIM
69%
Let him be
12%
I bent my Wookiee (Abstain)
19%

Total votes: 81

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

The Show Trial of Admiral Handsome

Post by MKSheppard »

It has come to me recently as LORD HIGH EXECUTIONER of the HAB Schutzstaffell, that there is an idiot whose banning would improve this
group.

BRING IN ADMIRAL HANDSOME!

*admiral Handsome is frog marched in by Pablo's NKVD*

"Prosecutor for the State Alyeska, please state the charges against
this mec......err....board scum!"

"General stupidity and sniping from his signature...I show forth the evidence here:

That Entire Thread

Fanwhore's Signature wrote:Some of my favourite insults and quotes from some of my favourite people:

"grow a brain" -Alyeska. This was her response to something SHE didn't understand.

I'm a one women one family sort of guy....

"So am I. I've been married for 12 years..." -Darth Wong

"if I see a pretty girl walking down the street I'll take a look"- Darth Wong. oh boy.

"How can you assume that someone actually lusts for women just because he enjoys watching videos of them having sex" -Darth Wong. WTF???
"I rest my case"

*gavel bangs*

"The evidence here is clearly in favor of the defendant's guilt. Therefore...

I SENTENCE HIM TO A SWIFT AND HORRIBLE DEA...

*Prosecutor Alyeska whispers into Shep's ear*

"Oh right, this isn't the HAB, we have to have a modicum of democracy....Damned lawyers...."

*A HAB Minion walks in and hands a piece of paper to Alyeska*

"Gentlemen, I have yet more information on our 'friend'"

More Info
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

meh, 27 posts does not a troll make. give it a while, if he really is the ass that you and others think he is then he will earn his VI.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

He's deliberately antagonizing people in his sig and hasn't contributed a god damn thing, except the hilarity that ensues when someone can't differentiate between criminal and civil law.

Ban his ass.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Col. Crackpot wrote:meh, 27 posts does not a troll make. give it a while, if he really is the ass that you and others think he is then he will earn his VI.
YOU DO NOT TALK BACK TO THE JUDGE! GAG HIM!

*Alyeska whispers yet again into Shep's ear*

"What? We can't do that either? Goddamned liberals..."
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Durandal wrote:Ban his ass.
"Please note that 4 votes were entered on behalf of the Durandal Computer system."

*More whispering into the Judge's ear*

"What, you mean that here, people only vote once? An affront to HAB
standards, this is!"

Vohu Manah
Jedi Knight

Post by Vohu Manah »

Having read the evidence, a V.I. might be more appropriate (hence my abstention).
There are two kinds of people in the world: the kind who think it’s perfectly reasonable to strip-search a 13-year-old girl suspected of bringing ibuprofen to school, and the kind who think those people should be kept as far away from children as possible … Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between drug warriors and child molesters.” - Jacob Sullum[/size][/align]
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

Durandal wrote:He's deliberately antagonizing people in his sig and hasn't contributed a god damn thing, except the hilarity that ensues when someone can't differentiate between criminal and civil law.
Only problem is, he doesn't still around to desperately defend his flawed argument; instead he conviently flees the scene of the crime when it's clear he's hopelessly out of his league. Therefore...
Ban his ass.
I concur.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

eh. a VI seems more appropriate for now. though i'm not entirely certain whether it'd be suitable to ban him just yet. so, abstain.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

I say to VI him. I abstain from the vote.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

May I suggest the method of Execution? It seems we in Dixie are very soon to have a MASSIVE surplus of Hurricane, so how about we Crucify him on the Mississippi-Alabama Border right on the beach?

AKA I vote BAN!
Image Image
Psycho Smiley
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Psycho Smiley »

Between the aforementioned incidents and the corroborating evidence of unmitigated stupidity here, I have no objections to a sentence of banning.
An Erisian Hymn:
Onward Christian Soldiers, / Onward Buddhist Priests.
Onward, Fruits of Islam, / Fight 'till you're deceased.
Fight your little battles, / Join in thickest fray;
For the Greater Glory / of Dis-cord-i-a!
Yah, yah, yah, / Yah-yah-yah-yah plfffffffft!
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

DEATH BY BUNGA-BUNGA!!
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

Psycho Smiley wrote:Between the aforementioned incidents and the corroborating evidence of unmitigated stupidity here, I have no objections to a sentence of banning.
Pssssst. That link's in the OP. :wink:
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Do whatever you see fit to him, on one condition: Make it bloody, make it gory, make it last for hours, and Make It So. I'm hella pissed off and I'm feeling fucking sadistic!
Image Image
Psycho Smiley
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Psycho Smiley »

Rogue 9 wrote:
Psycho Smiley wrote:*snip oops*
Pssssst. That link's in the OP. :wink:
Damn. :oops: :P
An Erisian Hymn:
Onward Christian Soldiers, / Onward Buddhist Priests.
Onward, Fruits of Islam, / Fight 'till you're deceased.
Fight your little battles, / Join in thickest fray;
For the Greater Glory / of Dis-cord-i-a!
Yah, yah, yah, / Yah-yah-yah-yah plfffffffft!
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

For someone with such a low post count, I'd be tempted to vote no, but I don't think there's much of a chance at redemption here. Ban now to save the trouble later.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Bob the Gunslinger
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

I say give him more time to adapt to the board and maybe learn how to phrase things in a less insulting manner.
I guess he just hasn't actually bugged me, although I think his sig is a cowardly way to respond to another person's statements when he could have posted his remarks in a thread where they can be debated and elucidated on. I mean, I have no idea how much of it is lighthearted sarcasm that failed and how much is outright malevolence.
"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

What do I care? Ban his sorry ass.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Has he been warned about his behavior and signature?
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

DPDarkPrimus wrote:Has he been warned about his behavior and signature?
I believe so. It's had about as much effect as waving a gun at a hurricane...
Image Image
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

Though I'd wait for a mod to confirm or deny that he's been warned before voting.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Its the cowardly ad hominems that bother me.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

Think he even knows that this is here? :wink:
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Rogue 9 wrote:Though I'd wait for a mod to confirm or deny that he's been warned before voting.
alyeska warned him in the PST thread to stop trolling, though i'm not sure if he actually has the mental capacity to realize what was meant. *shrug*
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Rogue 9 wrote:Think he even knows that this is here? :wink:
I'd say no.

I'll PN him and fix that :)
Image Image