[Jesse Stamos] Banathon II: A 3-for-1 comic fanwhore special

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Should we ban Jesse Stamos?

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes: 75

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

[Jesse Stamos] Banathon II: A 3-for-1 comic fanwhore special

Post by RedImperator »

The administration has officially run out of patience with darth_shinji, jonathanos, and Jessie Stamos. If you've had your head under a rock the last few days, Stamos arrived recently and starting stinking up Fantasy with comic fanwanking. He was joined soon by longtime Village Idiot darth_shinji and longtime inconsequential nobody jonathanos. The normal procedure in a ban poll is to put up a list of links to the troll's (trolls' in this case) thread(s), but that's not necessary in this case because pretty much the entire first page of the HoS is filled with their bullshit.

Simple fanwhoring is not the only tool in the Three Stooges' kit. Stamos and shinji have taken to accusing mods of abusing their power by editing their posts and locking their threads to protect other mods (primarily Nitram and Ghost Rider, to judge by their paranoid ravings) from being embarassed by their arguments. All three have been starting new threads when old ones get closed; this you can plainly see just by the volume of locked threads in the HoS. Their debate style is little more than knocking down strawmen and wailing that they're being oppressed, though Stamos also likes to play mod and shinji is apparently taking a page out of Stewie's playbook and veiling his argument behind execrable spelling and grammar.

This is an unusual ban situation because we're going three for one. Originally, I had a complicated tally system with eight options on this poll; I realized that might get a little confusing, so in this thread, there is Jesse Stamos's (the ringleader's) ban poll, and the following links are to the other two ban polls. Try to remember which poll you're voting in, and we'd appreciate if you'd comment on why you voted the way you did.

Darth_shinji

Jonathanos
Last edited by RedImperator on 2005-06-03 12:28pm, edited 3 times in total.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

BAN 'IM!
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

KILL THE TROLLS!!!
Image Image
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Alderan was smaller than the indention on the Death Star, what the fuck.

*thumbs back*
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Woo-hoo! A Banfest!

Stamos has been nothing but a useless fucknut, and the same can be said of the other 2. They're just causing shit because they have no lives, and negative attention for them is a relief from their worthless existence. Kill'em all.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

He insulted me, but that's besides the point. As far as I can tell, he's done nothing but cause shit ever since he signed up.
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

Let them have no quarter here.
Let the billy goats eat them.
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

My reasons?

A (Brief) list of their bannable offenses.

Refusal to debate as outlined in the policy of FAN, IE, objective analysis and hard numbers.
Accusing a Moderator of using their powers inappropriately(Multiple). Includes claiming I'm Horsemanizing posts, and attacking those locking their threads when they are obviously stinkpiles.
Creation of multiple threads to continue their bullshit when one thread is locked.
Dragging their bullshit from one thread to another.
Dragging their bullshit into VENTING.
Flamebaiting(PSW and the Alderaan Is 36Km wide!!!! thread).
Being Generalized Asshats.

Non-bannable offenses.(Not to be taken too seriously)

Insulting Nitram's mother.
Being a disgrace to their genetic code.
Redefining the term 'Useless'.
Sycophantic behavior with intent to continue.
Asshattery While Under The Influence Of Their Own Ego.
B-Felony bad taste.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

The ringleader, and head of the Stupid Idjit Patrol.

I've suggested kicking him out for several days now ;)
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

While I think his last 'theory' should have been given a proper point-by-point smackdown at the very least to see what shit he'd invent besides 'it was just rotating around while waiting to turn and fire' and merely yweak his size estimate when his measurments were shown to have holes and inaccurate methods, he's definitely too stupid and egotistical to be helped.

Nest time on Full-of-Shit House, Bob Saget kicks Jessie's retard ass out of the house, and Comet smokes a doobie.
By His Word...
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

I've posted my reason before, and it applies to all three of them.

Bye bye.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

The newest of the batch, but certainly up there with the dumbest.

Nitram has already outlined much and won't really add any except his only time he was wrongly accused was a joke he made in SLAM.

That was about it...almost every other thread has some relation to a former one wherein he fails to show his objective.

He has recently continued his pointless tirade that Nitram is doing shit to him(in an arena Nitram has no power...seriously the dumbfuck should read the annoucement about who are the SUPERMODS and the FOUR HORSEMEN), as well as lashing out at anyone who dares show him for the idiot he is.

Intelligent contribution is not a hallmark of his abilities.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Well, not a single vote in favor of any of them yet, but let's hold off on the banning until they log in to protest. That'll be funny. :lol:
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Correction: ONE VOTE AGAINST.
Image Image
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Anyone who takes the handle of Uncle Jessie deserves death.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

I hereby place my vote for banishment.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

*looks around*

This is a rhetorical question, right? Simply a formality? I mean, it's not like this poll can go any possible way but in favor.

*tries to resist sighing happily as he votes "Yes"*
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

SirNitram wrote: Refusal to debate as outlined in the policy of FAN, IE, objective analysis and hard numbers.
Which is funny,because as soon as I did you all turned to discussing how Han would've reacted, and why somebody would make a certain decision, and this and that and the other bunch of subjective nonsense.

Accusing a Moderator of using their powers inappropriately(Multiple).
You mean like when Seph deleted my reply to you, then deleted your reply to my reply, and then deleted every post I made?

Flamebaiting(PSW and the Alderaan Is 36Km wide!!!! thread).
That was me making you admit to holding a blatant double standard.

I'm still awaiting that written concession, by the way.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

He's a waste of time and good bandwidth, IMO.
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

Can it at least wait until I have word from John Byrne telling all of you that your rediculous interpretations of his work were wrong?
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Jessie Stamos wrote:<snip>
Already the troll senses the inevitability of his exile, and he decides to get in a few cheap shots while he can, to console his ego somehow.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

DPDarkPrimus wrote: Already the troll senses the inevitability of his exile, and he decides to get in a few cheap shots while he can, to console his ego somehow.
Cheap shots?

More like yet another batch of points you have no answer to. Namley pertaining to the double standard that was unearthed.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Un-fucking-beleivable. The troll still doesn't grasp that no one cares about the claims he made; it was the blatant violations of a half-dozen rules that is bringing this down.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Einhander's and Stamos's pissing match split.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

For the sake of the public record, allow me to state that I voted yes in all three ban polls. I don't give a shit about this argument, but I'm tired of this crap and I don't take kindly to being accused of abusing my powers.
X-Ray Blues