[Jesse Stamos] Banathon II: A 3-for-1 comic fanwhore special

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Should we ban Jesse Stamos?

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes: 75

Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

RedImperator wrote:For the sake of the public record, allow me to state that I voted yes in all three ban polls. I don't give a shit about this argument, but I'm tired of this crap and I don't take kindly to being accused of abusing my powers.
You're acually denying that you were deleting my posts yesterday?

*chatters excitedly*

No that was me, stupid simian.

*chatters excitedly*
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Jessie Stamos wrote:
RedImperator wrote:For the sake of the public record, allow me to state that I voted yes in all three ban polls. I don't give a shit about this argument, but I'm tired of this crap and I don't take kindly to being accused of abusing my powers.
You're acually denying that you were deleting my posts yesterday?
Given that this is the Hall of Shame, so what if he was? He has a mandate to mess with the posts of stupid people. It's hardly abuse if he's doing his job, now is it?
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

Rogue 9 wrote: You're acually denying that you were deleting my posts yesterday?
Given that this is the Hall of Shame, so what if he was? He has a mandate to mess with the posts of stupid people. It's hardly abuse if he's doing his job, now is it?[/quote]

Then he shouldn't whine about it when I accuse him of using his power to save his buddy from having to see me from fucking Loeb and Byrne up the ass without lube..
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

Gah!

Strike those remarks.

It was Shep who that happened with yesterday. Not RI. My mistake.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Jessie Stamos wrote:Then he shouldn't whine about it when I accuse him of using his power to save his buddy.
No, YOU shouldn't whine when he does it to you for your blatant trolling bullshit! There is no way in HELL you don't know exactly the fuck what you're doing, fucktard. NO ONE IS THAT FUCKING STUPID.

So piss off, troll.
Image Image
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

Jessie Stamos wrote:from having to see me from fucking Loeb and Byrne up the ass without lube..
You act as though it is my fault if Byrne agrees with my interpretation of his work over Ghost Rider's and Nitram's dumbass interpretations.
Lt. Dan
Jedi Knight

Post by Lt. Dan »

Wow, that was wierd, I voted and then I couldn't post.

Anyways...

I don't post in most of the discussions here but I do enjoy reading them. Over the last month or so, I really started to enjoy the happenings of the fantacy threads more and more. But then, I started to notice that Jessie was starting to go crazy or something. He was posting more than anyone in some threads. It's gotten to the point where I don't even start reading them after I see that Jessie has posted in the thread.

Byebye.
d(-_-)b
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote: No, YOU shouldn't whine when he does it to you for your blatant trolling bullshit! There is no way in HELL you don't know exactly the fuck what you're doing, fucktard. NO ONE IS THAT FUCKING STUPID.

So piss off, troll.
Didn't I *just* get finished slapping you down?

Did you read that thread yet?
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Jessie Stamos wrote:
Jessie Stamos wrote:from having to see me from fucking Loeb and Byrne up the ass without lube..
You act as though it is my fault if Byrne agrees with my interpretation of his work over Ghost Rider's and Nitram's dumbass interpretations.
And you know what? No one cares what these people may think of your claims. You are being banned because you broke a handful of rules, any one of which would get a normal person this ban poll. You lasted for a while because we were amused to toy with you.

Like I said, kid. You simply don't matter. Not your arguments, not who you can contact, not any of that stuff.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Jessie Stamos wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote: No, YOU shouldn't whine when he does it to you for your blatant trolling bullshit! There is no way in HELL you don't know exactly the fuck what you're doing, fucktard. NO ONE IS THAT FUCKING STUPID.

So piss off, troll.
Didn't I *just* get finished slapping you down?

Did you read that thread yet?
You call that a slapdown? If that was a slapdown then I can ignite half the forests on this planet and call it a candle flame. Idiot.
Image Image
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote: You call that a slapdown? If that was a slapdown then I can ignite half the forests on this planet and call it a candle flame. Idiot.
For all of Ghost Rider and Nitram's posturing, at least they do something to earn the right to talk shit.

Do you ever do anything other than talk shit in threads where you know you couldn't actually hold your own in the discussion?
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

SirNitram wrote:And you know what? No one cares what these people may think of your claims. You are being banned because you broke a handful of rules, any one of which would get a normal person this ban poll.
Yeah, I saw your list of broken rules. Basically you just called me a dumbass five different ways and pretended I broke any rules.
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

But I do accept your concession, Nitram, that for all the posturing you're doing now, I was right in every debate we had.
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Jessie Stamos wrote:But I do accept your concession, Nitram, that for all the posturing you're doing now, I was right in every debate we had.
No concession was offered, but thanks for yet another case of lying, blatantly and obviously.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

SirNitram wrote: No concession was offered, but thanks for yet another case of lying, blatantly and obviously.
Your "no one cares" is a concession. When you realize that the guy who wrote the book we were discussing agrees with my interpretation of what happened, "you don't care". When you realize the only way for you to have won the GL/DSII debate was by holding a blatant double standard, "you don't care." When you realize the only way for you to have won the lightsaber/shield debate is by outright ignoring canon, "you dont' care." Seems the only time you do care is when you're trying to come up with rules I broke so you don't have to admit that you got throughly beaten in every debate.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Jessie Stamos wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote: You call that a slapdown? If that was a slapdown then I can ignite half the forests on this planet and call it a candle flame. Idiot.
For all of Ghost Rider and Nitram's posturing, at least they do something to earn the right to talk shit.

Do you ever do anything other than talk shit in threads where you know you couldn't actually hold your own in the discussion?
Would I be here if I did only that? Did it ever occur to you that if I did what you're accusing me of I'D be banned a long time ago? Obviously not... :roll:
Image Image
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Jessie Stamos wrote:
SirNitram wrote: No concession was offered, but thanks for yet another case of lying, blatantly and obviously.
Your "no one cares" is a concession.
Ah. You're just illiterate. That clears it up.

Have a nice day.

Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote: Would I be here if I did only that? Did it ever occur to you that if I did what you're accusing me of I'D be banned a long time ago? Obviously not... :roll:
You always jump in on the crowd's side, moron. They don't ban for jumping in with the crowd.

I've not once seen you contribute anything other than throw-away flame comments.
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

[quote="SirNitram"[Tripe][/quote]

When you realize that the guy who wrote the book we were discussing agrees with my interpretation of what happened, "you don't care".

When you realize the only way for you to have won the GL/DSII debate was by holding a blatant double standard, "you don't care."

When you realize the only way for you to have won the lightsaber/shield debate is by outright ignoring canon, "you dont' care."

Seems the only time you do care is when you're trying to come up with rules I broke so you don't have to admit that you got throughly beaten in every debate.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Jessie Stamos wrote:

Would I be here if I did only that? Did it ever occur to you that if I did what you're accusing me of I'D be banned a long time ago? Obviously not... :roll:
I hate to give the troll any credit, but you've been making an awful lot of me-too posts down here lately. You're not the only one, and I feel I'm partly to blame because I obviously haven't been cracking enough skulls, but you're showing up a lot more often in threads where other people have done all the heavy lifting and flaming without adding to the discussion.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

RedImperator wrote: I hate to give the troll any credit,
I won't tell anyone.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Jessie Stamos wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote: Would I be here if I did only that? Did it ever occur to you that if I did what you're accusing me of I'D be banned a long time ago? Obviously not... :roll:
You always jump in on the crowd's side, moron. They don't ban for jumping in with the crowd.

I've not once seen you contribute anything other than throw-away flame comments.
OH YES THEY DO BAN FOR ME-TOOING, ASSHAT! READ THE FUCKIN SHITLIST!

Of course you say you obviously never seen anything other than me-too flame posts, THAT'S ALL YOUR SEEING FROM EVERYONE AT THIS POINT. LIKE IT OR LEAVE.

And take your buttfuck buddy Shinji too.
Image Image
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:THAT'S ALL YOUR SEEING FROM EVERYONE
I NOTICED.

And it's precisely why I don't take 90% of you seriously.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

RedImperator wrote:I hate to give the troll any credit, but you've been making an awful lot of me-too posts down here lately. You're not the only one, and I feel I'm partly to blame because I obviously haven't been cracking enough skulls, but you're showing up a lot more often in threads where other people have done all the heavy lifting and flaming without adding to the discussion.
Ah, I'll cool it. I had a rough day today and the trolls are convenient Target Practice...
Image Image
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote: Ah, I'll cool it. I had a rough day today and the trolls are convenient Target Practice...
No, actually holding your own would be practice.

If you want to practice coming up with new and creative adjectives to string together with the words cock, ass, and jizz, a wall is as good a place as any to fling the shit.