[Jesse Stamos] Banathon II: A 3-for-1 comic fanwhore special

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Should we ban Jesse Stamos?

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes: 75

Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Darth_Shinji wrote:
Oh and you have never childishish? Or your comrades?

And no in real life the body on the ground is proof enought of my victory. Oh how i would soooo love to be in locked room with a couple of you fuckers.
Wow, you've really gone off your medication, haven't you? Channelling Stewie with your fucked up spelling, *and* threats of physical violence- heck, I'd be afraid to get in a fight with you ... because you'd probably have your own cum all over your hands from your last wank session.
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Darth_Shinji wrote:And no in real life the body on the ground is proof enought of my victory. Oh how i would soooo love to be in locked room with a couple of you fuckers.
I was waiting for that one. Every single troll seems to come down to this at the end.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

Ghost Rider wrote: I also gave you your one shot...and what did you do again?
Made you look a fool and cause you to close the thread to save face.

That's right you responded with spam, as everyone can see...or did you forget your final post in that thread.
What an idiot. I ended with this:

http://img54.exs.cx/img54/8187/mini2.jpg

That's not spam, dumbass. It's an example of perspective with the kid's statement mocking your inability to recognize it.

So you closed the thread, because I made you look like a dipshit.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

aerius wrote:
Darth_Shinji wrote:And no in real life the body on the ground is proof enought of my victory. Oh how i would soooo love to be in locked room with a couple of you fuckers.
I was waiting for that one. Every single troll seems to come down to this at the end.
Not all of them, just those that are so wrapped up in this that they can't deal with the idea of being booted out. I'm sure our psych students could explain it better, but it's just a kid lashing out. The adult trolls(And by this I mean mentally adult.) tend to proclaim how pointless it all is and then stalk off.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Good bye dipshit. Maybe in a few years, if you study really hard, a 4th grader will be able to explain to you the concepts of

Force
Energy
Pressure
Intensity
Upper limit
Lower limit
Friction
perspective
gravity
Occam's Razor

Because you have demonstrated a clear inability to grasp those thus far.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Darth_Shinji
BANNED

Post by Darth_Shinji »

SirNitram wrote:
aerius wrote:
Not all of them, just those that are so wrapped up in this that they can't deal with the idea of being booted out. I'm sure our psych students could explain it better, but it's just a kid lashing out. The adult trolls(And by this I mean mentally adult.) tend to proclaim how pointless it all is and then stalk off.
Its the same shit you do! Compianly why a "big family" man has to deal with a troll like me...When he takes it upon himself to hunt! He even puts it in his sig!

Hypocrispy at its best right here.
Village Idiot: "Or why one person opinion's of another person doesn't mean squat in the large scheme of things"

"You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because your all the same."

"A Eater of the Sacred Cow"

"Mother Fucking Team Wrecker"
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Yeah i can see it now you lying in a bloody heap screaming SEE I BLEED ON YOU I WIN JU R TEH SUXXORS
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Tribun
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tribun »

STFU!

You get kicked into the trash bin.

I voted for banning.
Jessie Stamos
BANNED

Post by Jessie Stamos »

Darth_Shinji wrote: Its the same shit you do! Compianly why a "big family" man has to deal with a troll like me...When he takes it upon himself to hunt! He even puts it in his sig!
For all the shit they talk about psychology, they don't recognize a textbook case of mob mentality when they see (and are a part of) one.
Tribun
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tribun »

By the way.
How did he produce nearly 600 posts in only 20 days? That stinks.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Jessie Stamos wrote:
Darth_Shinji wrote: Its the same shit you do! Compianly why a "big family" man has to deal with a troll like me...When he takes it upon himself to hunt! He even puts it in his sig!
For all the shit they talk about psychology, they don't recognize a textbook case of mob mentality when they see (and are a part of) one.
For all you claim to know about pyschology, you don't seem to understand you're the equivilent of a person wearing a bedsheet to a Black Panther meeting and screaming "YA'LL GO BACK TO AFRICA!" and then complaining that it was injustice when you got your ass fucking handed to you.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Krechet
Lex Falconus

Post by Krechet »

Say goodnight, Stamos. Good riddance.
Last edited by Krechet on 2004-08-28 12:17pm, edited 1 time in total.
SD.net Admin Service

Swooping down on hapless prey erm users since 2003.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Jessie Stamos wrote:
Is it a mom mentality when the mob is right? :wink:
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

There she Blows...

3 down for the count.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Laird
Friendly Neighbourhood Asshole

Post by Laird »

Reason:Jesse was a fanwhoreish troll
"LairdCorp, where total dominion is our number one goal!"-LairdCorp's Motto
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Idiot who thinks spamming and then not realizing that accusations have to be backed up gets booted.

Literally the funniest is all three will presume it's because of their arguments and not because their random accusations of moderator abuse as well as pointless trolling.

And really if he didn't grasp how to scale, he shouldn't have made such an inane arguement that hinged on it(well for Mogo vs DS2).

Locking.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
The Wookiee
Lex Wookos

Post by The Wookiee »

Krechet wrote:Say goodnight, Stamos. Good riddance.
Ay! You stole my kills :(
"I suggest a new strategy, Artoo: Let The Wookiee win."
SDnet BBS Administrator: Service With A Roar (And A Hydrospanner)
Knight of the Order of the Galactic Empire

Do not taunt The Wookiee.