[John Clark/Ai Phling Pu] Unbelievable.

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Re: So, JC. You've been resurrected...

Post by Master of Ossus »

John Clark wrote:
Master of Ossus wrote:They should not have returned..., I have still no idea which the point of your last thread was, mean operator JC. broke off, straight I in was there to attack you but, since you returned, I can repeat him. They said that you permit Wong publicly wished that it was wrong. That was, why you crossed out a simple email. If you had, instead e-sent away Wong, it would have repaired the disturbances, you underlined. He would then have explained to everyone that he had changed in its, which new section is. It is, not like it substantial cover UP conspiracy discharges, whenever it changes the Wording of a sentence. Instead you decided that you would try crucify it for absolutely no reason. All your points were more or less irrelevent. The fact that the HK test prods Son'a were distinctive VERY small, and if all Wongs original points over SF technology STRENGTHENS. SF was never shown, in order to cause in the situation zuSEIN, nothing like the HK test prods. They COULD NOT in the situation its to thus do. In each possible case JC, your problem is that you do not have an idea, which above you are approximately, when you state that SF became in the situation its, to defeat category star destroyer Imperator. We simply do not take, which says Wong and it gospelwahrheit forming. We regard, which does Wong, and we use, what we are with. In the case of switch against STR, SF does not have PROBABILITY! They do not have weapons, which can compare with the Firepower of the switch main ships. I not and to have never believed that Wong is quite over everything, says it. I believe that its computations of the untereren and upper delimitations are exact, because they are meaningful within the films and the laws of physics and of thermodynamics. Their attempt to discredit it did nothing. Goods not only you of finding the errors in its mathematics (the point website) unable, but you were also of finding everything really relevent points unable, in which attack it. That NONE of you handled Trekkies, Wongs mathematical computations on a place of assembly successfully in attack to take this large, is will to the accuracy Wongs. If Wong does somewhat, which is in the future bad REAL, I am first to email it and weight about it. I do not think that he did everything, which is wrong here, and I find that it is your behavior, JC, which is at best questionable. Its attempts, an entire criterion are further, by destroying to destroy its leader, also in vain. Even if Wong untrustworthy (in high of degrees doubtfuly, at best) is total, switch would have calmly ships, which are more efficient in considerable extent than SF. The official ICS and the STR episode after episode, examined that SF cannot hope to compete with the realm in Firepower expressed. It was also shown that SF cannot compete with the realm in logistics or in the speed. Their inability to recognize these facts led you to the wrong summaries. We blindly do not follow microphone Wong. We blindly do not assume, which he says. Instead we look which it say and draw our own summaries of the proof, which it represents.
I am insulted. I never used grammar anywhere NEAR that bad in any of my posts. Now John Clark has decided that he cannot out-debate me (because he is an idiot with no points). He has further decided that he can only attack me by attempting to show that I made a few typos. While I doubtless have made typographical errors in the past, I resent this message because it is a terrible misquote of what I actually said (find the REAL message, if you don't believe me) and it bears no importance to the debate. This is actually very similar to what he did to Mike Wong. After finding that the basic points were correct, he decided to alter the appearance of the website to make it appear (if you did not already know the site) that much of the material on it was incorrect. This was not true. That is NOT what I posted. Fuck off, JC.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Darth Wong wrote:Ok, I've had it with this "John Clark" asshole. I wanted to keep him around for a while just to bait him by calling him the worthless little pussy that he is, and making fun of him for not revealing his true identity. But it's obvious by now that no amount of baiting and mockery will overcome his cowardice, so he will never reveal his true identity under any circumstances. Moreover, he isn't even funny any more; he's just annoying. It's as if he finally figured out that we're just keeping him around for entertainment purposes, so he started doing jack-ass things like taking peoples' posts, fucking them up with auto-translators, and then posting them just to use up space on the board and fuck up discussion threads.

He has been banned, along with the entire fucking ASU campus. I know that's a bit drastic, but the only other poster from ASU is "Ai Phling Pu", and from his demeanour, arguments, and oh-so-clever word-play in his name and location, I'll bet money that "John Clark" (all of them) and "Ai Phling Pu" are all just one seriously deranged, lonely person.

He can still log in and create a new account if he uses library kiosks in the area and gets another Hotmail account, but if this little shit is going to waste our time and pollute our board with his fuckwad flamebait, at least I'm going to make him travel for it, instead of just clicking keys whenever he gets bored on campus.
Bless you, Mike. Now all of us can, once again, live in peace. Ai Phling Pu was also a little brat, with many similar debating tactics to the John Clark(s?) that had become trolls.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Darth Wong wrote:I'll bet money that "John Clark" (all of them) and "Ai Phling Pu" are all just one seriously deranged, lonely person.
Always two there are, a master, and an apprentice.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Shadow
Padawan Learner

Re: So, JC. You've been resurrected...

Post by Shadow »

Master of Ossus wrote: I am insulted. I never used grammar anywhere NEAR that bad in any of my posts. Now John Clark has decided that he cannot out-debate me (because he is an idiot with no points). He has further decided that he can only attack me by attempting to show that I made a few typos. While I doubtless have made typographical errors in the past, I resent this message because it is a terrible misquote of what I actually said (find the REAL message, if you don't believe me) and it bears no importance to the debate. This is actually very similar to what he did to Mike Wong. After finding that the basic points were correct, he decided to alter the appearance of the website to make it appear (if you did not already know the site) that much of the material on it was incorrect. This was not true. That is NOT what I posted. Fuck off, JC.
The post was not altered by John Clark personally. He used a translator to alter your post. There is one available here.

Example: They insult to me. I never used the grammar anywhere Near that one bad one in nobodies of my posts. Now Juan Clark has decided that he cannot towards be-discussion I (because he is an idiot without points). He has decided more far than he can only attack to me trying to demonstrate that I made some typos. Whereas I have made without a doubt some typesetter errors in the past, I returned to send this message because he is misquote terrible of which I really said (he finds the message TRUE, if you do not create to me) and does not take no importance to the discussion. This is really very similar to which he did to the Wong microphone. After finding that the basic points were correct, he decided to alter the aspect of website to do that he appears (if you did not know the site already) that of the material in him he was incorrect much. This was not truth. That is not what I fixed. Taken dull, JC.
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

The most obnoxious thing on a debating message board is a moron who can't debate.
The Great and Malignant
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

SPOOFE wrote:The most obnoxious thing on a debating message board is a moron who can't debate.
And who can't face the truth when his arguements are down the drain and HE KNOWS IT!!

Cyaround,
JAson
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Bastard was pending for a bending. I hope I won't see that stupid "You don't have maps" thing again. And JC, if you read this in a library somewhere, go to hell.

Darik Sdair
Youngling

Post by Darik Sdair »

Personally, you can go kisses your mother if you do not like me. Wong is a fucker of pig, and it will pay to being a fucker of pig. We will impose his ass until He drops ourselves. As for the remainder of you, good... you cannot always be first, but you can always be next.
Funny how cockmaster uses the deific "He" to refer to Mike.
Banzai!
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Also, I don't usually go after people due to poor grammar, but John Clark was ridiculous! I couldn't even understand some of the things he was saying!

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

John Clark wrote: You've been given the green light already, haven't you GAT? Go ahead, ban us. Then kiss the board goodbye.

I'm still waiting for the board to go bye bye.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

I wouldn't worry too much about that. I think it was either a bluff or an empty threat. We had to ban the punk, he was just spamming. And Mike was right, he wasn't funny anymore.

XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

「かかっ―」
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Another pic made just because of our friend John.

//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Anarchistbunny, that's pretty good. I LOVED the 6th Sense one. That was startlingly true, also.

Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Nope, sorry, this one is DEFINITELY Johnie. He has all of the same behavior, and he is still an idiot. He is called: Stealh. http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame9.html