[Allbran_Sustain]Troll with a brown nose

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Marksist
Jedi Knight

Post by Marksist »

Hey, I feel really dumb here, but, I don't watch much Sci-Fi on Tv (Don't watch much TV at all, actually, and I don't get the Sci-Fi Channel :( ), and was wondering which show you all were talking about?

Sorry, for the dumb question.
-Chris Marks
Justice League
They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.
-Benjamin Franklin
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

That would be Star Trek: Deep Space 9.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Xenophobe3691
Sith Marauder

Post by Xenophobe3691 »

One Question. Why the FUCK can't he spell "cockroach" correctly?!? Am I missing something here? Besides the obvious cerebral lobotomy, of course...
Dark Heresy: Dance Macabre - Imperial Psyker Magnus Arterra

BoTM
Proud Decepticon

Post 666 Made on Fri Jul 04, 2003 @ 12:48 pm
Post 1337 made on Fri Aug 22, 2003 @ 9:18 am
Post 1492 Made on Fri Aug 29, 2003 @ 5:16 pm

Hail Xeno: Lord of Calculus -- Ace Pace
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Not really. I think you hit it right on the news.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Hahhaa, I just saw the postcount--only six and a custom title already! That's not a record, is it?
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

Marksist wrote:Hey, I feel really dumb here, but, I don't watch much Sci-Fi on Tv (Don't watch much TV at all, actually, and I don't get the Sci-Fi Channel :( ), and was wondering which show you all were talking about?

Sorry, for the dumb question.
Star Trek DS9, I think. Something to do with the Dominion War and the Jem hadar and all. I don;t watch much Star Trek myself, so don;t feel too bad...
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Allbran_Sustain wrote:No YOU sucked up...THAAA
_W_T_F_ is "THAAA"? :wtf: That's worse than the subject of "MEAY! MEAY!" on a copy of Worm.Beagle.C I got in my Yahoo mail some months ago... :roll:
Image Image
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
_W_T_F_ is "THAAA"? :wtf:
It's him trying to be Tony Montana. Rent the movie 'Scarface' and you'll understand.
JADAFETWA
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

I would go Horseman on his posts, but they are hilarious enough already.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Kuja wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
_W_T_F_ is "THAAA"? :wtf:
It's him trying to be Tony Montana. Rent the movie 'Scarface' and you'll understand.
Saw Scarface, loved it, still don't see the connection.

/me takes it upon himself to try to buy any and all Godfather, Star Wars, Cheech and Chong, and Vietnam War movies he can find. Mmmmmm, Full Metal Jacket...
Image Image
Laird
Friendly Neighbourhood Asshole

Post by Laird »

heh, needed a laugh...:D
"LairdCorp, where total dominion is our number one goal!"-LairdCorp's Motto
Equinox2003
Jedi Knight

Post by Equinox2003 »

Cheech & Chong are making a new one, anybody know when it is coming out?
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

I have say that even with little of DS9 I have ever seen the OP has one worst bullshit I have seen.
Allbran_Sustain
KOKAROACH

Post by Allbran_Sustain »

SHOULD I BE BANNED??

Actually, it's not about the debate - it's all about you being a ballsy prick who thinks he's hot shit. Well, buddy, you're fucking with the wrong crowd.
fuking with the wrong crowd? NO YOU ARE...THAAA!!!

[we're trembling in fear. Really]
I'm actually pro-Wars. Just very touchy.
Pro wars eh? At least you have that much sense.
You voiced bullshit that's not supported by canon facts
Is this how you debate? Great debating style chico. You have not even addressed my post. The jems are drugged up mofos, there is no debate about that. They are so hooked, that they Don even bother with needles or such like, they just have a neck tube which takes the white shit they so love straight into their blood supply. What a bunch of drugged up cowards.

To the 3 star admiral:
There is no debate.
Good, at least you agree on that point.
You have voiced a stupid opinion and after having been corrected continue to spout bullshit. The Jem'Hadar are addicted to White, but if they don't take it they will die.
Thats what all junkies think. you at least admit that they "are addicted to white" shit. If that doesn't make them drugged up mofos then I don't know what does. There was an episode where one of the jems said he didn't need the white shit. He had crash landed on some rock, and when his supply of narcotics ran out he didn't die. Take that you 3 star admiral KOKAROACH!
And this has fuck all to do with what?
It has to do with you...THAAA!!!

Some guy wrote:
I have say that even with little of DS9 I have ever seen the OP has one worst bullshit I have seen.
You don't know how to debate. Bullshit? Which part? If you can answer that, then maybe we can debate something. Otherwise you will be considered to be nothing but a KOKAROACH!
Just FYI, this useless banned whiny spamming dipshit's E-mail address is jedi_ally90@blueyonder.co.uk
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

The only thing you even nearly right was the fact that the Jem'hadar were drug addicts, but your reason wrong. The reason for the white was make the jems absolutly loyal since they die without it. Also I think that the kligon fleet is bit stonger few hunderd ship it's closer to 1000 ships.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Allbran_Sustain wrote: The Jemhadar were so demoralized by that point that many of their soldiers became drug abusers. Many even threatened to mutiny if they didn't get their fix for the day, thats how bad their situation was. Before battle, the Jemhadar would drug themselves up so that they would be able to block out their fear during fighting.
And here's the problem, your argument is ass backwards.

The Jem'hadar didn't become drug users, they were created that way. Without White they die (or go psycho and kill each other, i can't remember which), therefor ensuring their loyalty to the Founders, who control the production of White.

Also the problem of coming onto SD.Net and calling one of the longest running pro-wars debaters, who also happens to be an admin, a "Trekkie Kokaroach" may have somethng to do with it.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Son of the Suns
Lex Eternus

Post by Son of the Suns »

hmmmmmmmm

yes, yes I think you've crossed the line between halariously stupid and tremendously annoying.

You ARE the weakest link, goodbye.
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

:cry: I tried to add a pretty poll to this thread and all, but it didn't work, it kept giving that idiotic multiple-options error.
Son of the Suns
Lex Eternus

Colonel Olrik wrote::cry: I tried to add a pretty poll to this thread and all, but it didn't work, it kept giving that idiotic multiple-options error.

You fail because you are weak. Trust in the force. 8)
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Awww, but he was so much fun.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Son of the Suns
Lex Eternus

Dalton wrote:Awww, but he was so much fun.

Yeah but he was getting repetative.
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Nevertheless, I cannot leave a challenge unanswered.
Allbran_Sustain wrote:
Dalton wrote:Actually, it's not about the debate - it's all about you being a ballsy prick who thinks he's hot shit. Well, buddy, you're fucking with the wrong crowd.
fuking with the wrong crowd? NO YOU ARE...THAAA!!!
Scaaaaaaaary.
Allbran_Sustain wrote:
Dalton wrote:I'm actually pro-Wars. Just very touchy.
Pro wars eh? At least you have that much sense.
Maybe I should elaborate...I'm pro-Wars, but I'm anti-Idiot.
Allbran_Sustain wrote:
Dalton wrote:You voiced bullshit that's not supported by canon facts
Is this how you debate? Great debating style chico. You have not even addressed my post.
Your post was read, considered and dismissed as mostly bullshit. I have corrected that bullshit, but you have refused to accede to my corrections, which are based on canon fact. Hatfucker.
Allbran_Sustain wrote:The jems are drugged up mofos, there is no debate about that.
Oh yes, indeed, they are drugged-up mofos. This is the only part of it that's accurate.
Allbran_Sustain wrote:They are so hooked, that they Don even bother with needles or such like, they just have a neck tube which takes the white shit they so love straight into their blood supply.
As Alyeska said, they need the drug to live. They were designed like that. More proof that you never even watched a significant amount of the show. You goddamn idiot.
Allbran_Sustain wrote:What a bunch of drugged up cowards.
Uh huh. They rammed a fleeing Federation starship just to destroy it. Real cowardly.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Well this was productive. Not even a shit list entry for this clown.

Now that the troll has seen his thread, I'm sending this back to the HoS, because I don't want all of the evidence of his ban-worthy behavior to get auto-deleted.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues