[mwoods4107] Some troll being a dumbass, pt 1

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

mwoods4107
BANNED

[mwoods4107] Some troll being a dumbass, pt 1

Post by mwoods4107 »

it looks as though the commie federation will take over one day. We know from future time lines that the Klingons take over the Romulan Empire. Since the Cardassians will have probably joined by then, and the Klingon's have what the Romulans have, and since we know that Daniels say the Klingons join the federation, then we can conclude, that the Federation will have taken the whole quadrant.....Fed, Kling(Rom) CUnion etc. TOO MUCH PWR!

Editor's Note: There's no killshot for this troll, but the announcement was made in this thread by Son of the Suns.
Chris OFarrell
Durandal's Bitch

Re: federation dominance of the alpha quadrant

Post by Chris OFarrell »

mwoods4107 wrote:it looks as though the commie federation will take over one day. We know from future time lines that the Klingons take over the Romulan Empire. Since the Cardassians will have probably joined by then, and the Klingon's have what the Romulans have, and since we know that Daniels say the Klingons join the federation, then we can conclude, that the Federation will have taken the whole quadrant.....Fed, Kling(Rom) CUnion etc. TOO MUCH PWR!
Are you stupid or just trolling?
mwoods4107
BANNED

You

Post by mwoods4107 »

I would consider a responce, but you just wouldn't get it if you are in here on the 4th..... :( no friends?
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

The Federation do not control the other affiliates; they are in an alliance.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Chris OFarrell
Durandal's Bitch

Re: You

Post by Chris OFarrell »

Ah Troll.
And FYI idiot, its the 5th where I am. But as you are clearly an 8 year old who thinks the United States IS The world, I don't see any point in bothering to talk to you.
mwoods4107
BANNED

Post by mwoods4107 »

you don't, didn't you just send me a communication? hmmm i must have the power to hold your attention after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pathetic!
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

First off, making ten threads in one day is spammish. You could've easily have made one thread with those various questions. Second, proof that the Klingons take over the the Romulan Empire? The AGT future was an alternate timeline and not the future.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
mwoods4107
BANNED

Post by mwoods4107 »

first off, its 6 not 10 (math?) and second off it WAS the future at the time of the TNG episode!
mwoods4107
BANNED

Post by mwoods4107 »

and 3rd, obvioulsy you guys don't have the brain plate big enough to take in that much information in one post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

mwoods4107 wrote:first off, its 6 not 10 (math?) and second off it WAS the future at the time of the TNG episode!
I was guessing at the number, dipshit.

WAS is the key word there. It was a possible future until Generations, you fucktard.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

mwoods4107 wrote:and 3rd, obvioulsy you guys don't have the brain plate big enough to take in that much information in one post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually, it seems that you don't have the "brain plate" to think up all that information in one post.

Actions speak louder than words and your actions have shown us that you're an idiot.
Milites Astrum Exterminans
mwoods4107
BANNED

Post by mwoods4107 »

tisk tisk, such hate on here, wouldn't that hippie picard tell you to respect others???
frigidmagi
Sith Devotee

Post by frigidmagi »

If you look about the site you realize that Picard does not get much respect around here. This is a site made up of Empire syms.
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Tsk tsk, such a fucking moron. I bet you think you're all big and bad, coming to pick on others. All that shows is that your own self esteem is so low that you have to try and boost it by pettiness. What's wrong, your momma didn't hug you enough? Sorry, but I guess she was too busy riding my dick, bitch. :twisted:
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

That was a pretty damn quick ban. :shock:
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Soontir C'boath wrote:That was a pretty damn quick ban. :shock:
Such is the way with trolls who make no pretense of hiding their intentions.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Son of the Suns
Lex Eternus

Post by Son of the Suns »

Fresh, piping hot STFU, delivered in 30 minutes or less, guaranteed.

Complements of the SD.Net Administration. :D

I thought about telling his company that he was using their computers to post on a message board (during one of his shifts no less) but they just list a phone number in their contact info, and he's not worth that much of my time.
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

mwoods4107 wrote:tisk tisk, such hate on here, wouldn't that hippie picard tell you to respect others???
We are loyal servents of the Empire. :D
I have to tell you something everything I wrote above is a lie.
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

mwoods4107 wrote:tisk tisk, such hate on here, wouldn't that hippie picard tell you to respect others???
Even among a lot of Pro-ST people Picard isn't held in high regards. He's way too passive, he has his place among the great diplomats but doesn't belong in the Captains chair of a starship.
Milites Astrum Exterminans
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Son of the Suns wrote:

Fresh, piping hot STFU, delivered in 30 minutes or less, guaranteed.

Complements of the SD.Net Administration. :D

I thought about telling his company that he was using their computers to post on a message board (during one of his shifts no less) but they just list a phone number in their contact info, and he's not worth that much of my time.
Post it anyway. SDnet has a LOT of bored geeks if you catch my drift...
Image Image
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Troll's been banned, folks. Nothing to see here.

Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues