Ban poll for Lord Jax

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Should Lord Jax be banned?

Yes
91%
No
9%

Total votes: 53

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Hamel wrote:
Lord Jax wrote:
Lord Jax wrote:Honestly i dont give a damn if you kick me in the ballsnow since if im going to be on a site witch there is a number of worthless assholeslike me, and not here then fine...I leaveing your not kicking me so to you assholes just grow up and get a damn life. u cnat fire mw i quit u fckign l00zarz!!!!111oneone11one!
Ok wtf you know you guys are EXTREMELY IMMATURE! Damn, I guess I was right. (laughing my ass off at everyone else)
Not a shred of regret or humility. You should have expected edits from the Horsemen, but I take it you were too much of a dumbass to research what happens at this board before you decided to register and stir shit up.
For the record, I didn't start editing his posts until he started his 'STOP PERSECUTING ME!" schtick and decided to add belligerence to his pantheon of endearing personality traits.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

"Honestly I am glad that I am leaving because some you people are such incompetent bastards that it is actually affecting me for the worse.So I guess I am glad to bid you farewell and goodbye.

"PS. Go to hell you pathetic worthless not good for anything pieces of trash cock suckers. Have a great grand wonderful life."
"A Royal Guardsman never seeks special privileges. Ever. His entire goal in life is to serve the Emperor, and the New Order he has created. His goal in life, and his desire in death."
-Major Tierce, Spector of the Past
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Man, he's sounding like RDJ did when he was banned. :roll: How much you wanna bet he winds up whining about us at TK?
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Lord Jax wrote:"Honestly I am glad that I am leaving because some you people are such incompetent bastards that it is actually affecting me for the worse.So I guess I am glad to bid you farewell and goodbye.
we're incompetent? wow, at least we didn't do things like create an infinite horde of worthless polls to idiotic questions, and plagiarize articles while trying to take credit for it.
"PS. Go to hell you pathetic worthless not good for anything pieces of trash cock suckers. Have a great grand wonderful life."
blah blah blah blah to you too assmonkey.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Lord Jax wrote:"Honestly I am glad that I am leaving because some you people are such incompetent bastards that it is actually affecting me for the worse.So I guess I am glad to bid you farewell and goodbye.

And you brought shame to this entire board with your plagarisim you shit eating son of a rice farmer. Your whining is making me think that you are some sort of marxist that refuses to take responsibility for your own shortcomings. As such...

Your pinko communist mother sucked so much dick in the soviet union that Stalin himself called her First Lady Hoover.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

How many times have you said this now? Three times? Four? Not only are you an idiot, a plagarizer, and a general waste of space, you're also a blowhard.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Lord Jax at 8:15 PM wrote:"Honestly I am glad that I am leaving because some you people are such incompetent bastards that it is actually affecting me for the worse.So I guess I am glad to bid you farewell and goodbye.

At 8:17 PM, he posted this little thing about the Alien Vs. Predator Movie.

I leave the witty comments to everyone else.
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Yes. Plagarism twofold, and a third attempt at it is deserving a ban IMO.
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Speaking of Blowhards... Methinks I could commit an act of Freud...

<freud mode=1>
Lord Jax, you blow so hard because when you were little you had a secret desire to have sweaty hot sex with your pinko communist mother. But because she was to busy sucking soviet soldier cock, she wouldnt give you the time of day. So your subconcious mind concocted a plan to show her up. Now you blow just as hard as she did. If not more so. You wanted your mother so much that when you could not have her, you went in the completely opposite direction and decided to compete with her

</Freud Mode=0>
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Goodbye
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
18-Till-I-Die
Emperor's Hand

Post by 18-Till-I-Die »

Why must all threads devolve into pointless namecalling. Is anyone just fucking tired of this stuff as me...

Oh, i call people shitface and fucktards and stuff, but sometimes this is all a bit too much. Let's all try to keep the insults to a dull roar, shall we, please. I'm not trying to fuck with anyone, but it's just a little too much. It's not nesscicary to start talking about each other's families, ok.

And anyway, plagerism is bad, yes, but it's not worthy of a ban. Personally, after i thought about it, a lot of stuff isnt worthy of a perminent ban, even some of the stuff Stewie did. Sometimes, a temp ban or VI is morethan enough, anything else is kicking a man when he's down.
Kanye West Saves.

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

18-Till-I-Die wrote:Why must all threads devolve into pointless namecalling. Is anyone just fucking tired of this stuff as me...
Inaccurate generalization and irrevelant besides. If you don't think a board full of college students, writers, and professionals isn't going to get hostile with an unrepentant 3 time plagarist, then you're an idiot.
Oh, i call people shitface and fucktards and stuff, but sometimes this is all a bit too much. Let's all try to keep the insults to a dull roar, shall we, please. I'm not trying to fuck with anyone, but it's just a little too much. It's not nesscicary to start talking about each other's families, ok.
A funny thing just happened. I checked the list of moderators for this forum, and your name wasn't on it. Yet here you are, passing out commands to other forum members, some of whom happen to be moderators themselves. Perhaps you could explain this discrepancy.
And anyway, plagerism is bad, yes, but it's not worthy of a ban. Personally, after i thought about it, a lot of stuff isnt worthy of a perminent ban, even some of the stuff Stewie did. Sometimes, a temp ban or VI is morethan enough, anything else is kicking a man when he's down.
You're entitled to your opinion. That's why we have ban polls. Today, you're in a tiny minority. Deal with it.
X-Ray Blues
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

Inaccurate generalization and irrevelant besides. If you don't think a board full of college students, writers, and professionals aren't going to get hostile with an unrepentant 3 time plagarist, then you're an idiot.
Four time now. Just load him in the Ban Cannon already. :roll:
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

You do not know this board very well do you sheep-fucking hippie?
It's not nesscicary to start talking about each other's families, ok.
Oh but in the case of people like him it is. It is the responsibility of the parents to instill a sense of morality into their children. Not to say that it is all the fault of the parents, but if his "Not beleiving in punishments" line is true... It is pretty obvious to me that his parants didnt eoither. He has no sense of ownershiip, somthting his pinko mother should have taught him if she was anything but a communist cocksucker. I am well within my rights to call his mother a marxist goatsucker because she would have taught him not to take what does not beling to him if she wasnt.
but it's not worthy of a ban.
Not worthy of a pan, but wothy of massive fines and years in prison? Give me a fucking break. He commited a CRIME on our board, and STOLE someones brainchild(in the form of writing) I am on tyhe publishing staff of a literary magazine you peace-wanking tolerance monger. This is fucking personal.

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Rogue 9 wrote:
Inaccurate generalization and irrevelant besides. If you don't think a board full of college students, writers, and professionals aren't going to get hostile with an unrepentant 3 time plagarist, then you're an idiot.
Four time now. Just load him in the Ban Cannon already. :roll:
Nothing to be done until an admin signs on. At this point, there's nothing left to do but taunt him. Usually I frown on these kinds of pile-ons, but the little cock garage has earned it.
X-Ray Blues
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

You mean we can pile on? Goody! :D

It's Rogue, not Rouge!

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Alright Lord Jax you squinty eyed bile drinking rat-fink! You are a worthless waste of whoever's sperm your slut of a mother slept with the night you wre concieved. You are not worth the cell nuclei your pathetic weak genetic code is contained within and your entire family line will be forever cursed by our DNA nucleotide sequence!

I wish I could chlorinate your family gene pool to save the rest of your already shameful stalinist ilk the even greater shame of having you contained within it!

You are the scum sucking bottom feeder of the human race, you are the virus that dwwells within the cells of a tapeworm living in the intestines of a parasitic lamprey! Forever leaching off the hard work and sacrifice of your fellow man. You do not deserve the oxygen you breathe, and if left unchecked your filthy ofspring will breed like the virus that they are, forver polluting the rest of mankind with your sorry, worthless, good-for-nothing genes.

Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

The immaturity of posting huge spoilers without warning is simply comical. Especially as he lambasts us for being immature.

I love witchhunts! Little bitch, get the fuck off my board.

Mike will excuse my use of that expression, hopefully
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Sceptre
The Alpha and the &#937;mega

Post by Sceptre »

The board has spoken.

Which Mod would be kind enough to write him up in the 'Shit List' roster?
Don't Spam.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Sceptre wrote:The board has spoken.

Me! Me me me!
X-Ray Blues
Sceptre

Post by Sceptre »

RedImperator wrote:

Me! Me me me!
Go to the mod forum first please (all of you).
Don't Spam.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

The worst case of projection I've ever seen. Any psychologists here care to diagnose him?

I will thankyouverymuch. You, on the other hand will be reduced to flipping burgers at McDonalds, working nights by giving blowjobs to 300 pound men, after your school kicks you out for plagiarism. Then you'll get AIDS and die on the street because no shelter would accept such a sad piece of shit like you.

oh, and please please PLEASE take out that Alien action figure out of your ass. I know it gives you pleasure to imagine yourself impregnated by a Xeno, but you shouldn't reveal yourself to people.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

18-Till-I-Die wrote:Why must all threads devolve into pointless namecalling. Is anyone just fucking tired of this stuff as me...
Because it's a ban poll, you fucking idiot. Do you think people are going to be cordial and polite when there's a 40+ to 4 vote that they be removed from a community?
Don't give orders, asshole, especially ones pertaining to people's behavior in the HoS.
He posted two articles without citation, and was warned about each one and was apparently claiming authorship of them over IM. He only stated the true author's name when he was called on it. He then went on to post another essay with the true author's name in a disclaimer, in small type. Not only is this not doing what we told him to (cite a source properly), but it's such an obviously half-assed effort to comply that he could've only done it to spite us.

If he really thought a disclaimer was a valid source citation, then he's just mentally retarded and nothing I'd lament being rid of anyway. A disclaimer says, "If you manage to catch this, the above wasn't written by me, otherwise I don't care if you get the impression that it was because posting this here lets me get away with it legally." That's positively asinine.

I told him to knock it off, and he decided to be a little prick about it rather than admit that he'd done anything wrong. Ergo, he's getting shit-canned.

I don't know how many times I have to say this, but plagiarism is a crime, and it is taken very seriously, in the private sector, academia and public office. And with a board full of college students and professionals in those areas, we take it very seriously here, as well.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Sceptre

Post by Sceptre »

RedImperator wrote:

Me! Me me me!
It is done. Go right ahead.
Don't Spam.
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Darth Wong »

(sigh) as if it would have killed the guy to show a little remorse, apologize, and promise to be more forthright in future. But noooooooooo ...
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html