Ban poll for Lord Jax

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Should Lord Jax be banned?

Yes
91%
No
9%

Total votes: 53

Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:I fail to remember you at all contributing anything productive. All I can recall is that you're one of the begging morons in PSW that ask tons and tons of shit that's not even known by anyone because none of it has ever beened mentioned. That and making pointless polls because you're too fucking lazy to actually have the courtesy to read what people actually post in your retarded threads.

Oh, and your grammar and punctuation is for total shit. Spend less times in chatrooms, moron.
Grammer and punctuation is because im dislesick and i have a learning disorder happy?
"A Royal Guardsman never seeks special privileges. Ever. His entire goal in life is to serve the Emperor, and the New Order he has created. His goal in life, and his desire in death."
-Major Tierce, Spector of the Past
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Lord Jax wrote:Ok, lets level with eachother, yes i do agree with the charges of plagerism. But also i disagree with permant ban.
You can disagree all you want, and it won't make a lick of difference.

I'm only slightly suprised we skipped the VI poll, and went straight to the ban poll. But then again, I was expecting a VI poll after the second infraction.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Lord Jax wrote:Ok, lets level with eachother, yes i do agree with the charges of plagerism. But also i disagree with permant ban.
so. . .why shouldn't you be banned exactly?
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:
You can disagree all you want, and it won't make a lick of difference.

I'm only slightly suprised we skipped the VI poll, and went straight to the ban poll. But then again, I was expecting a VI poll after the second infraction.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
I am trying to be nice to be a jerk please.
"A Royal Guardsman never seeks special privileges. Ever. His entire goal in life is to serve the Emperor, and the New Order he has created. His goal in life, and his desire in death."
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

Lord Jax wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:I fail to remember you at all contributing anything productive. All I can recall is that you're one of the begging morons in PSW that ask tons and tons of shit that's not even known by anyone because none of it has ever beened mentioned. That and making pointless polls because you're too fucking lazy to actually have the courtesy to read what people actually post in your retarded threads.

Oh, and your grammar and punctuation is for total shit. Spend less times in chatrooms, moron.
Grammer and punctuation is because im dislesick and i have a learning disorder happy?

Stewie??
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

Darth_Zod wrote:
so. . .why shouldn't you be banned exactly?
I honestly believe in temporary stuff not permant stuff.
Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

StarshipTitanic wrote:
Lord Jax wrote:

Stewie??
what the heck?
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Lord Jax wrote: I am trying to be nice to be a jerk please.
I don't bother with niceities when it's somebody I don't like.

And I dispise plagurists.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

funny how every single person i seem to meet online likes to cry dyslexia when they have incredibly shitty typing and grammar. :roll:
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

Honestly i dont give a damn if you kick me in the ballsnow since if im going to be on a site witch there is a number of worthless assholeslike me, and not here then fine...I leaveing your not kicking me so to you assholes just grow up and get a damn life. u cnat fire mw i quit u fckign l00zarz!!!!111oneone11one!
Techno_Union
Jedi Council Member

Post by Techno_Union »

StarshipTitanic wrote:
Lord Jax wrote:

Stewie??
Nope not Stewie, but close to him grammar wise.
Proud member of GALE Force.
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

Darth_Zod wrote:
WAT R U? A PERSICUTONIST???!!!! FUK U!!!!

funny how every single person i seem to meet online likes to cry dyslexia when they have incredibly shitty typing and grammar. :roll:
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Lord Jax wrote:

Guess what? So do I. I have some mild dyslexia and grew up with severe case of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Do you see me type like shit or bitch when others point out my mistakes? No, because I know not to use my handicaps as crutches.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

.naB

He knew what he was doing.
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Lord Jax wrote:also its very immature to kick people since i know that all of us have screwed up in life so did you get burned a little or really bad?
Yes, and when you screw up, you usually face the consequences for your actions. Plagiarism is a criminal offence, and grounds for expulsion from whatever academic establishment you're a member of.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Lord Jax wrote:Honestly i dont give a damn if you kick me now since if im going to be on a site witch there is a number of worthless assholes here then fine...I leaveing your not kicking me so to you assholes just grow up and get a damn life.
We actually have a life, which is more than you can say for yourself, since you have nothing better to do than go around stealing other people's work. :roll: Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Re: Ban poll for Lord Jax

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Lord Jax wrote:
RedImperator wrote:
Lord Jax wrote: Hell, arent we going to far lets look disclaimer means not claiming credit
Also i lowered the print once to make sure there is no cofusion with the aritcle also when you are signing a form do you read the small print if not im sorry but your pretty dumb.
Ok, lets level with eachother, yes i do agree with the charges of plagerism. But also i disagree with permant ban.

Considering your complete inability to construct a coherent English sentence that somebody else didn't write first, I wouldn't be calling anybody dumb if I were you.

The fact that you're facing a ban poll where yours is the only "no" vote and you're STILL making lame excuses for your behavior rather than simply owning up to what you did merely reinforces my opinon of you.
Why do yoyu keep misquoting people by putting your shit into their quotes?v Fucking asscunt.

BTW I have dyslexia, ADD and high-function autism, so no fucking excuse. Die Troll.
Image Image
GoldenFalcon
Jedi Knight
Location: Busy practicing with a bokken, come near me and I'll whack you with it.

Post by GoldenFalcon »

People like Jax make me afraid to publish anything because they'd claim it as their own. :?

I vote ban.
Babylon 5: In the Beginning quote:

General Lefcourt: "My people can handle themselves. We took care of the Dilgar. We can take care of the Minbari."
Londo Mollari: "Ahh, arrogance and stupidity all in the same package. How efficient of you."

Coming soon: Firebird Productions
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
18-Till-I-Die
Emperor's Hand

Post by 18-Till-I-Die »

Well, if i may, i dont think we should ban him. He's not trying to fuck with anyone, and i think we're all being a little too harsh. Let's try something less drastic, another kind of disaplenary action maybe. But prsonally i dont beleive in perminant stuff, because it's just too harsh.

Anyway, i vote no on the ban.
Kanye West Saves.

Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

While I have never been plagerized, as a writer, I am disgusted by people who do so. Ban the fucker.
Lord Jax
BANNED

Post by Lord Jax »

Lord Jax wrote:Honestly i dont give a damn if you kick me in the ballsnow since if im going to be on a site witch there is a number of worthless assholeslike me, and not here then fine...I leaveing your not kicking me so to you assholes just grow up and get a damn life. u cnat fire mw i quit u fckign l00zarz!!!!111oneone11one!
Ok wtf you know you guys are EXTREMELY IMMATURE! Damn, I guess I was right. (laughing my ass off at everyone else)
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Lord Jax wrote:
Lord Jax wrote:Honestly i dont give a damn if you kick me in the ballsnow since if im going to be on a site witch there is a number of worthless assholeslike me, and not here then fine...I leaveing your not kicking me so to you assholes just grow up and get a damn life. u cnat fire mw i quit u fckign l00zarz!!!!111oneone11one!
Ok wtf you know you guys are EXTREMELY IMMATURE! Damn, I guess I was right. (laughing my ass off at everyone else)
If you don't like it, leave.
Image Image
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

Lord Jax wrote:
Not a shred of regret or humility. You should have expected edits from the Horsemen, but I take it you were too much of a dumbass to research what happens at this board before you decided to register and stir shit up.
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

We are very unforgiging when it comes to dishonest little pissants like you.

And when it comes to "Not believing in permanent stuff"..

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE IT LIKE A BOY SCOUT!!!

You fucked up, now take responsibility for your actions. You were the one who was immature when you tried to take credit for someone elses work you putrid chum guzzeling goat-sucker.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est