Calling Out Semage

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Calling Out Semage

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

I've got a quick request for you Semage.

You say you have evidence for intelligent design. Yet, when asked to provide it, you refuse.

So, here's my request.

Post the evidence, or admit that you're just a lying sack of shit. Refusal to post evidence will be taken as admittance of the latter.

You have forty-eight hours to respond.

Note: Originally posted in HoS, has been reposted when informed of Semage's refusal to visit the HoS. (Poor widdle troll.)
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

I'd also like to ask exactly how Homosexual Marriage will do any direct damage to Semenage as well...

Repost from HoS since Semenage is such a cowardly little fuckface he won't visit the HoS. What are you afraid of, semen? The Truth?

You have seventy two standard hours to respond, starting from the time this post is timestamped. Only Logical Reasoning Need Apply. :evil:
Image Image
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

Blood from a stone. That rings true here. I've not "debated" with this guy personally, but all indications point to a moron who will scurry off into the shadows rather than substantiate his claims.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Semage sounds kinda like seepage thusly, his custom tital should he refuse to respond should be anal seepage.
lance
Jedi Master

Post by lance »

I don't think that should be his title, because it does not sound like a title. I could be wrong though.
Semage
Village Idiot

Post by Semage »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:You say you have evidence for intelligent design. Yet, when asked to provide it, you refuse.
I never refused. I was in the (long and tedeous) act of providing it when I was HoSed. It is not wise to pick a fight with a triggerhappy authority figure. It gets you nowhere.
DPDarkPrimus wrote:Post the evidence, or admit that you're just a lying sack of shit. Refusal to post evidence will be taken as admittance of the latter. You have forty-eight hours to respond.
The funny thing is, I do not normally post on weekends. I am much too busy. I was not going to, tonight but I wanted to see if anyone had responded to a post I made in my journal last night. That just shows the childishness of making such ignorant assumptions as you “threaten” to make.
DPDarkPrimus wrote:Note: Originally posted in HoS, has been reposted when informed of Semage's refusal to visit the HoS. (Poor widdle troll.)
Actually, I never refused to visit HoS. Reread the thread I posted there.

In fact, I told someone, in a PM (I think) that I would post there. Only not in several specific threads.
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:I'd also like to ask exactly how Homosexual Marriage will do any direct damage to Semenage as well...
If it would, I would also like to know.
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote: What are you afraid of, semen? The Truth?
It is not fear, but self control. There is no point arguing with people who’s only reason for visiting the thread is to make me look like as big an idiot as possible. The truth I have dedicated my life to. Your biased bigotries, however, are of no concern to me.
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote: Only Logical Reasoning Need Apply.
If that should be mutual.
Admiral Valdemar wrote:Blood from a stone. That rings true here. I've not "debated" with this guy personally, but all indications point to a moron who will scurry off into the shadows rather than substantiate his claims.
I have only left a debate after being HoSed. So it is not me who has abandoned the debate(s).
darthdavid wrote:Semage sounds kinda like seepage thusly, his custom tital should he refuse to respond should be anal seepage.
Coincidentally, it is frequently misspelled as “Seemage”.

Now, to answer the call of this thread.

My “proof” for the existence of God does not come from my own reasoning, since my reasoning for such a being is limited to my experience. My proof comes from your reasoning. It is you who must prove to yourself, the existence of a necessary being. Therefore, I shall call on you to answer a (possibly long, depending on your answers) series of questions. When we get to a certain point, where logic and general experience reign, I will move on to less tediously boring methods.

Finally, if God exists, His existence is possibly the single most important issue in the history of the world, next to the divinity of Christ. 72 hours will hardly do it justice. After all, if I could convince you that God existed (or you convince me that He does not) in 72 hours, we would most likely not need this debate.

Now, to start, as I did in the other thread, I ask a question:

Where did this all come from?
Like the waves on the sea
Were the battles
Until crashing at once
As the great beginning
One mass of order
Turned instantly
To chaos.

And now
[url=http://_semage.livejournal.com]The Reconstruction.[/url]
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

Semage wrote:
DPDarkPrimus wrote:You say you have evidence for intelligent design. Yet, when asked to provide it, you refuse.
I never refused. I was in the (long and tedeous) act of providing it when I was HoSed. It is not wise to pick a fight with a triggerhappy authority figure. It gets you nowhere.
Bullshit. You had not provided even the tiniest shred of evidence when you were HoSed, despite having posted numerous times since first being asked to do so. Saying that you're "still getting to it" does not constitute being in the midst of providing evidence.
<snip a lot more excuses not to answer the challenge>

Now, to answer the call of this thread.

My “proof” for the existence of God does not come from my own reasoning, since my reasoning for such a being is limited to my experience. My proof comes from your reasoning. It is you who must prove to yourself, the existence of a necessary being. Therefore, I shall call on you to answer a (possibly long, depending on your answers) series of questions. When we get to a certain point, where logic and general experience reign, I will move on to less tediously boring methods.
In other words, you refuse to present your reasoning or evidence for intelligent design theory. In fact, you do not even address the question at all, and simply switch the subject of the challenge to "does God exist", for which you also fail to provide any evidence or reasoning. Instead, you openly admit that you intend to continue asking questions while saying nothing. What part of "post the evidence" are you too goddamned stupid to understand?
Finally, if God exists, His existence is possibly the single most important issue in the history of the world, next to the divinity of Christ. 72 hours will hardly do it justice.
Irrelevant. 72 hours is more than enough time for you to start the debate by posting your initial evidence and reasoning. It is hardly necessary to conclude the debate within that timeframe.
After all, if I could convince you that God existed (or you convince me that He does not) in 72 hours, we would most likely not need this debate.

Not a piece of evidence or reasoning. Once more: you claimed that you have evidence and/or reasoning to support "intelligent design" theory. PROVIDE IT.
For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

PS. To everyone else: Do NOT play this sophistry whore's game. Do NOT answer any of his delay-tactic questions: he claimed that he has evidence and/or reasoning to support "intelligent design" theory. Do not answer ANY of his questions until he backs up his bullshit. Instead, simply continue to demand that he either post said evidence and/or reasoning or concede that he has neither.

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Well, Got anything yet anal seepage?
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Semage wrote:Now, to answer the call of this thread.

My "proof" for the existence of God does not come from my own reasoning, since my reasoning for such a being is limited to my experience.
Subjective truth it not valid.
My proof comes from your reasoning. It is you who must prove to yourself, the existence of a necessary being.
Why?
Therefore, I shall call on you to answer a (possibly long, depending on your answers) series of questions. When we get to a certain point, where logic and general experience reign, I will move on to less tediously boring methods.
Answer above points first.
Finally, if God exists, His existence is possibly the single most important issue in the history of the world, next to the divinity of Christ.
And this has what to do with intelligent design?
72 hours will hardly do it justice. After all, if I could convince you that God existed (or you convince me that He does not) in 72 hours, we would most likely not need this debate.
It's possible. You just need a damned good argument. Well, that and one we've not heard before.
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

You still haven't provided your proof. "Proof" does not count, that's why it's in quotation marks.

You have no grounds to ask me questions first. YOU were the one who said you had proof.

You have a little less than thirty-five hours now.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

BZZT! Scratch that. You've got twelve hours left, since you lied, and still check and post in the HoS.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Hey Semen, I asked you to put your opening arguments as to exactly how Homosexual Marriage will do any direct damage to you, NOT THE EXISTENCE OF GOD. We already know by Occam's Razor that God must not exist, so that's not what I'm interested in. What I'm interested in is exactly how some court (the Supreme Court), by their legalization of marriage between a man and another man or a woman and another woman, does real, tangible, aand DIRECT damage, injury, or devaluation to you. You have until 7.43PM CST on Monday March 15th to post an argument stating your case. If you do not, you will be considered to have Conceeded the Argument, and I will attack you mercilessly for being a lying little chickenshit cumstain.

Capisce?
Image Image
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Semen wrote:My “proof” for the existence of God does not come from my own reasoning, since my reasoning for such a being is limited to my experience. My proof comes from your reasoning. It is you who must prove to yourself, the existence of a necessary being. Therefore, I shall call on you to answer a (possibly long, depending on your answers) series of questions. When we get to a certain point, where logic and general experience reign, I will move on to less tediously boring methods.
so, let me get this straight. you're arguing that you had proof earlier, but you want us to explain things first? that's idiotic. either you do have proof or you don't. if you can't prove it (obviously), then just fucking concede the point.
Finally, if God exists, His existence is possibly the single most important issue in the history of the world, next to the divinity of Christ. 72 hours will hardly do it justice. After all, if I could convince you that God existed (or you convince me that He does not) in 72 hours, we would most likely not need this debate.
burden of proof fallacy. it doesn't fall on our shoulders to provide evidence for god not existing. it falls upon yours to prove that he does exist.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Note to Self: Read Troll's Rebuttal before a Repost.
Semage wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:I'd also like to ask exactly how Homosexual Marriage will do any direct damage to Semenage as well...
If it would, I would also like to know.
Well, you conceed that a lawful bond based on love between two men or two women will not do any damage. Concession Accepted. My ultimatum has been met. Have A Nice Day.
Semage wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote: What are you afraid of, semen? The Truth?
It is not fear, but self control. There is no point arguing with people who’s only reason for visiting the thread is to make me look like as big an idiot as possible. The truth I have dedicated my life to. Your biased bigotries, however, are of no concern to me.
Pot Kettle Black, anyone? What were your motives for entering a forum KNOWN FOR YEARS to be hostile to Fundamentalists, then preaching to them in an attempt at justifying your extremely broken belief system, and ON TOP OF THAT, attempting to convert some of us to it? Sorry, we don't use THAT kind of Snake Oil around here, ya huckster.
Semage wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote: Only Logical Reasoning Need Apply.
If that should be mutual.
Yes, you need to be bound to using Logic as well. Remember, kids, this is what happens when the United States Public School System fails to teach basic logic. Don't let it happen to you. :)
Image Image
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Ein, take that to a different thread. This is for Semage to specifically post his proof for intelligent design.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

DPDarkPrimus wrote:Ein, take that to a different thread. This is for Semage to specifically post his proof for intelligent design.
K. Anyone mind splitting and HoSing my stuff then? It's all moot anyway :)
Image Image
Semage
Village Idiot

Post by Semage »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote: Pot Kettle Black, anyone? What were your motives for entering a forum KNOWN FOR YEARS to be hostile to Fundamentalists, then preaching to them in an attempt at justifying your extremely broken belief system, and ON TOP OF THAT, attempting to convert some of us to it? Sorry, we don't use THAT kind of Snake Oil around here, ya huckster.
1. I have only known the board for weeks.
2. My learn/teach has become unbalanced and I teach an unhealthily amount more than I learn (at least when it comes to theology). I needed where new to teach and learn. I saw several threads addressing theology and a Lot of people with views opposite mine (there is no point in teaching and learning from those with whom you already agree). I stayed.
3. Conversion is not my job. Nor is it my fancy. I went on one mission trip, and vowed never to attempt to convert again. I have not made such an attempt here, so you can rest easy.

Now, it has been 11 posts and 23 hours. No one has answered my questions. It seems I am not the one using evasive delay tactics.

“Get on with it!”
“Yeah! Get on with it!”
“Yeah! Get on with it!”
Were the battles
Until crashing at once
As the great beginning
One mass of order
Turned instantly
To chaos.

And now
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Semage wrote:My “proof” for the existence of God does not come from my own reasoning, since my reasoning for such a being is limited to my experience. My proof comes from your reasoning. It is you who must prove to yourself, the existence of a necessary being. Therefore, I shall call on you to answer a (possibly long, depending on your answers) series of questions. When we get to a certain point, where logic and general experience reign, I will move on to less tediously boring methods.

So your going with the Communist Manifisto and "If god did not exist it would be nessesarry to invent him." out of context?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Darth Wong »

Semage wrote:Now, it has been 11 posts and 23 hours. No one has answered my questions. It seems I am not the one using evasive delay tactics.
Coward. A challenge was issued. Instead of answering it, you chose to ask questions of your own, and you pretend that somehow, we are being evasive by refusing to answer your questions before you answer ours.

YOU FIRST, asshole. Answer the fucking question. I'm tired of your bullshit; if you intend to continue posting on this board, you will drop the charade and show us the evidence you claim to already have for intelligent design theory.

Be warned; continuing refusal to either substantiate your claim or concede to lying about it will be interpreted as the final proof that your only intention here is to troll: a conclusion which most people had come to quite a long time ago but upon which I have not yet taken action. Do I make myself clear, dipshit? Let me repeat it for you once more:

YOU claimed to have EVIDENCE. It is now contingent upon YOU to back that claim up. Any attempt to deflect, evade, or otherwise misdirect this challenge into another one of your bullshit delay tactics or tiresome "Tu Quoque" fallacies will be met with IMMEDIATE BANNING, fuckhead. You're not even a good troll, because you're not entertaining enough.
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Well, this was... expected.

Thanks for playing, you Lying Sack of Shit.
Semage
Village Idiot

Post by Semage »

1. My answer to the opening question is in a process, not a statement. I do not plan to go on asking questions forever. The question part is meant to take two or three posts but you have drawn it out way to far.

2. Why would I need to be evasive or delay? What would I gain? I see no reason to believe in the existence of something which does not exist. If God does not exist, the sooner we get on with this, the sooner I will find out. As stated before, most of the reason I am here is to learn. Delay tactics would be utterly useless.

3. I am providing evidence. No, it is not in the format in which you would wish for me to provide it. Yet the fact remains, it is being provided. Furthermore, if we get past this initial question/answer stage, we will move on to the format you are demanding (as I have planned). As said before, my answer to the question is in a process.
Were the battles
Until crashing at once
As the great beginning
One mass of order
Turned instantly
To chaos.

And now
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

So, let's see, earlier claims repeated. No evidence posted. No questions answered. All the markings of evasion attempts. In fact, the entire post seems to be one long claim about how Semage is right and everyone else is wrong...without a single shred of evidence within it. I don't often deal with trolls anymore (I've had more than my fill of them in chat), but I have to point out, Semage, your whole post, in the context of this thread, reeks of trolling worse than anything else you have put up so far.

-Damien
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

Semage wrote:1. My answer to the opening question is in a process, not a statement. I do not plan to go on asking questions forever. The question part is meant to take two or three posts but you have drawn it out way to far.

2. Why would I need to be evasive or delay? What would I gain? I see no reason to believe in the existence of something which does not exist. If God does not exist, the sooner we get on with this, the sooner I will find out. As stated before, most of the reason I am here is to learn. Delay tactics would be utterly useless.

3. I am providing evidence. No, it is not in the format in which you would wish for me to provide it. Yet the fact remains, it is being provided. Furthermore, if we get past this initial question/answer stage, we will move on to the format you are demanding (as I have planned). As said before, my answer to the question is in a process.
(see highlighted portion) Bullshit. You obviously don't know what "evidence" means. It means you're supposed to show us which facts support your conclusion; I defy anyone to look at any of your posts in this thread and show me where you have provided a single shred of evidence for anything.

I warned you, and as expected, you gave us more of your evasive bullshit. You are not even entertaining any more; you are nothing more than a polite troll. I defy anyone to show any example of you stating a clear position and then backing it up since coming here.

Goodbye, hatfucker. If you like, you can whine about how unfairly you were treated in the Testing forum. Or, you can just go back to the boards where you're supposedly an admin and where you can get away with this ridiculous asymmetrical "I get to make the rules and I don't have to provide a shred of evidence until you give me a reason to" bullshit. Don't let the door hit your evasive dipshit ass on the way out. And don't give me this "anti-Christian" bullshit either; in case you hadn't noticed, the Christians on this board aren't any more impressed by you than I am, and for good reason: you're an embarrassment to their faith.

Metrion Cascade
Village Idiot

Post by Metrion Cascade »

Question - what would consititute evidence of intelligent design or a God?