[Stewart at SDI] Ultimatum for Stewart Davies

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

I still kinda wanna see his guns. I'll bet he didn't have any. Oh well, C'est La Vie. :)

BoredShirtless wrote:
Howedar wrote:some of us still have faith in you!
1 != some
ROFLMAO!!
Image Image
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

BoredShirtless wrote:
1 != some
Next time I'll be sure to put sarcasm tags on my posts for everyone's favorite little VI.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

He was a good troll; a fine troll. He gave nothing to his community, and asked little in return. He was banned as he posted: refusing to present evidence to verify his claims. Stewart was not a rich man. He was not a smart man. He was not a successful man. Nor was he especially social, articulate, or even remotely respected. Neither was he particularly well-liked or hygienic. He will be missed by some posters who were still amused by his antics until another troll decides to visit our fair forums.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

Master of Ossus wrote:He was a good troll; a fine troll. He gave nothing to his community, and asked little in return. He was banned as he posted: refusing to present evidence to verify his claims. Stewart was not a rich man. He was not a smart man. He was not a successful man. Nor was he especially social, articulate, or even remotely respected. Neither was he particularly well-liked or hygienic. He will be missed by some posters who were still amused by his antics until another troll decides to visit our fair forums.
"The only way his life could have been any worse is if some mad scientist dug him up from his grave for some kind of Rejuvenation experiment. He owed me money!" :D
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Now then, if he'll just make a website... :twisted:
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Tribun
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tribun »

So he is gone for good now?
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Tribun wrote:So he is gone for good now?
he's been banned. i'd say it's safe to say yes.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Mutant Headcrab
Jedi Knight

Post by Mutant Headcrab »

Do you think Wong is going to put this little fucktard on the debate list in the hate mail section? I mean, he did go the full five rounds and then some. And I think a good post-mortem on this guy would be pretty funny...
18-Till-I-Die
Emperor's Hand

Post by 18-Till-I-Die »

Mutant Headcrab wrote:Do you think Wong is going to put this little fucktard on the debate list in the hate mail section? I mean, he did go the full five rounds and then some. And I think a good post-mortem on this guy would be pretty funny...
Funny 'ha-ha', or funny 'my how pitiful and extremely idiotic this twat is'?

You could sum up most of his horseshit in one word. And i just typed it :wink:

But seriously, i would just love to see someone actually dig through his various claims and try to figure out what the hell he was ying to prove. A psychiatrist would have a feild day studying this guy. I cant imagine why a normal person would create such an elaborate and obviously fctitious 'existance' as Stewie.
Kanye West Saves.

BoredShirtless
BANNED

Post by BoredShirtless »

Howedar wrote:
BoredShirtless wrote:
1 != some
Next time I'll be sure to put sarcasm tags on my posts for everyone's favorite little VI.
1 != everyone
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Trust me, it's more than just Howedar, Bored.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
BoredShirtless
BANNED

Post by BoredShirtless »

I trust you Spanks.
Cromag
Padawan Learner

Post by Cromag »

18-Till-I-Die wrote:But seriously, i would just love to see someone actually dig through his various claims and try to figure out what the hell he was ying to prove. A psychiatrist would have a feild day studying this guy. I cant imagine why a normal person would create such an elaborate and obviously fctitious 'existance' as Stewie.
Well, if Stewie wasn't lying, we can expect some kind of report from Phil and Muse (I think) on whatever it was he supposedly sent them.
I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?" -- Chris Knight, Real Genius
KhyronTheBackstabber
Jedi Council Member

Post by KhyronTheBackstabber »

Cromag wrote:
Well, if Stewie wasn't lying, we can expect some kind of report from Phil and Muse (I think) on whatever it was he supposedly sent them.
They better make sure the package ain't tickin' when they get it. :wink:
MM's Zentraedi Warlord/CF's Original Predacon/JL's Mad Titan
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

Mutant Headcrab wrote:Do you think Wong is going to put this little fucktard on the debate list in the hate mail section? I mean, he did go the full five rounds and then some. And I think a good post-mortem on this guy would be pretty funny...
It has been a while since Mike did an update. He has a few trolls to add to the hatemail page including Virus-X.
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com
"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com

"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart
Cromag
Padawan Learner

Post by Cromag »

KhyronTheBackstabber wrote:
Cromag wrote:
Given Stewie's observed level of knowledge regarding explosives I'm guessing the contents of such a package would consist of: 1 can Coca Cola, 1 pkg Pop Rocks, post-it notes saying, respectively, "1. Dronk Mee", "2. Eet e". :)
I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?" -- Chris Knight, Real Genius
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

You forgot the "adult drinks".
18-Till-I-Die
Emperor's Hand

Post by 18-Till-I-Die »

Cromag wrote: Given Stewie's observed level of knowledge regarding explosives I'm guessing the contents of such a package would consist of: 1 can Coca Cola, 1 pkg Pop Rocks, post-it notes saying, respectively, "1. Dronk Mee", "2. Eet e". :)
:lol:

Jesus! i spit beer all over the screen when i read that! That was fucking helarious!
Kanye West Saves.

Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Cromag wrote:Well, if Stewie wasn't lying, we can expect some kind of report from Phil and Muse (I think) on whatever it was he supposedly sent them.
I, too, gave him an address. I'm not terribly concerned though... Stewart would be very foolish indeed to send anything resembling explosives to my Oregon State University mailbox, as we have a nuclear reactor on campus and I don't think the State Police would take kindly to an attempted terrorist attack on-campus. 8)

He also rather pointedly asked me if I was anywhere near Roseburg.
Cromag
Padawan Learner

Post by Cromag »

Uraniun235 wrote:I, too, gave him an address. I'm not terribly concerned though... Stewart would be very foolish indeed to send anything resembling explosives to my Oregon State University mailbox, as we have a nuclear reactor on campus and I don't think the State Police would take kindly to an attempted terrorist attack on-campus. 8)

He also rather pointedly asked me if I was anywhere near Roseburg.
I'm not sure who he was referring to, he just said "Phil and (?)". If it was you, I'm sure you'll get a kick out of whatever it is he sends and want to post it right away.

18, it brings me great joy to learn that I maybe made you snarf, and sadness that it had to be beer that you washed yer screen with.

Incidentally, I'm curious now as to how Stewie got ahold of his particular brand of scanner, I couldn't find a new, retail Paperport 3100 anywhere. I saw it going for $30 (at most) on eBay. The manufacturer's site said they discontinued support for that model back in 2001. :D
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Cromag wrote:
KhyronTheBackstabber wrote:
Cromag wrote:
Given Stewie's observed level of knowledge regarding explosives I'm guessing the contents of such a package would consist of: 1 can Coca Cola, 1 pkg Pop Rocks, post-it notes saying, respectively, "1. Dronk Mee", "2. Eet e". :)
Except that it would require atleast two six-packs of cola and I forgot how many bags of pop rocks to do that so he'd get it wrong even if you followed his instructions to the letter. :mrgreen: (Don't ya just love Mythbusters?)
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

18-Till-I-Die wrote:A psychiatrist would have a feild day studying this guy. I cant imagine why a normal person would create such an elaborate and obviously fctitious 'existance' as Stewie.
I actually showed one of his threads to a psychology processor on campus and was like "What the hell is this guy talking about? I've seen dyslexic down syndrome people make more sense than him!"
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Vertigo1 wrote:
18-Till-I-Die wrote:A psychiatrist would have a feild day studying this guy. I cant imagine why a normal person would create such an elaborate and obviously fctitious 'existance' as Stewie.
I actually showed one of his threads to a psychology processor on campus and was like "What the hell is this guy talking about? I've seen dyslexic down syndrome people make more sense than him!"
What'd he say? Or was it the professor who made the comment about dyslexic Down's syndrome?
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician