The *official* drool over Acacia thread

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Acacia wrote:Most people don't think they have an accent. Realistically, I may have a touch of New England drawl, but mostly when I am tired.
Sultry? That is subjective. There are certain times I am sure it can have a sultry quality, but on the whole I imagine it is your average speaking voice. My worst vocal flaw has to be the slight lisp I can't seem to rid myself of. Alas, I will never be perfect. ;) :)
Be thankful you have the good looks, me I' so dam ugly that I'd scare a pack of stavring wolves off the back of an open top meat truck LOL
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

So do you have any non-webcam pictures? From an outing with friends or a familiy get-together or something maybe?

I'm into photography and hate grainy pictures--no offense or anything.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Acacia
Youngling

Post by Acacia »

Do I have other pictures, yes. Do I have a scanner? No. I borrowed the webcam, as I mentioned before. As soon as I get a scanner I will post other pictures. Oh, and I am in no way offended. I was sort of disappointed with the quality myself, but I have seen worse from webcams.
"The Earth has music for those who listen."

"The power is neutral. It cannot be divided into positive and negative energies. Power is power."
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

Hey if she can get all these posts off of her pictures im going to do the same because [fat bastard]Im dead sexy, look at my sexy boday[/fat bastard] (pinches glowing nipples)
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Woooooooo! Let's hear it from glowing nips!! :D

Oh, and I know this is off-topic, but Acacia, everytime I glance at your avatar, I think it's a pretty purple mushroom cloud.

That is all.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Next of Kin
Rabid Monkey

Post by Next of Kin »

theheap wrote:Hey if she can get all these posts off of her pictures im going to do the same because [fat bastard]Im dead sexy, look at my sexy boday[/fat bastard] (pinches glowing nipples)
Just as long as you don't say that you want to eat a babay!
Blake
Redshirt

Post by Blake »

Get a digital camera, analogic is oficially obsolete. Then post some high res pics of you on a bed reading a nice book, and I'll then oficially join the "we love acacia" club.
Red shirt? No way I'm a stinking red shirt!
Raoul Duke, Jr.
BANNED

Post by Raoul Duke, Jr. »

Acacia wrote:Most people don't think they have an accent. Realistically, I may have a touch of New England drawl, but mostly when I am tired.
Sultry? That is subjective. There are certain times I am sure it can have a sultry quality, but on the whole I imagine it is your average speaking voice. My worst vocal flaw has to be the slight lisp I can't seem to rid myself of. Alas, I will never be perfect. ;) :)
Wouldn't worry about it; we all have vocal idiosyncrasies. Hell, that's how I picked my nickname here; saw Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas after practically being dragged in front of the T.V. by three friends who insist that I sound like Depp as Thompson. Alternately, I can sound like Frank Zappa, but that's on purpose, and I don't do it unless I really want to piss people off. (Don't ask why, no idea.)
Acacia
Youngling

Post by Acacia »

Raoul Duke, Jr. wrote: Wouldn't worry about it; we all have vocal idiosyncrasies. Hell, that's how I picked my nickname here; saw Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas after practically being dragged in front of the T.V. by three friends who insist that I sound like Depp as Thompson. Alternately, I can sound like Frank Zappa, but that's on purpose, and I don't do it unless I really want to piss people off. (Don't ask why, no idea.)
I have never seen that movie, but Depp has a pretty sexy voice. Why would sounding like Frank Zappa piss people off? That seems like a strange reason to be moved to anger.

I have been told I have a "cute" voice. A term I usually associate with "immature". The lisp most likely doesn't help there. I was told I had a bedroom voice once, but he was most likely just trying to get me to go home with him, so I don't put a whole lot of stock in that opinion. :wink:

"The power is neutral. It cannot be divided into positive and negative energies. Power is power."
Raoul Duke, Jr.
BANNED

Post by Raoul Duke, Jr. »

Acacia wrote:
Raoul Duke, Jr. wrote: Wouldn't worry about it; we all have vocal idiosyncrasies. Hell, that's how I picked my nickname here; saw Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas after practically being dragged in front of the T.V. by three friends who insist that I sound like Depp as Thompson. Alternately, I can sound like Frank Zappa, but that's on purpose, and I don't do it unless I really want to piss people off. (Don't ask why, no idea.)
I have never seen that movie, but Depp has a pretty sexy voice. Why would sounding like Frank Zappa piss people off? That seems like a strange reason to be moved to anger.
Like I said, no idea on that one.
I have been told I have a "cute" voice. A term I usually associate with "immature". The lisp most likely doesn't help there. I was told I had a bedroom voice once, but he was most likely just trying to get me to go home with him, so I don't put a whole lot of stock in that opinion. :wink:
That is very, very true...

A few women have given me the "bedroom voice" comment, and in all those cases, it inevitably led to the bedroom.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Truly you are a vision of loveliness, Acacia. Had I not already pledged myself to another internet queen, you would likely find yourself with an overprotective Wookiee bodyguard.

Nice nose, nice smile, but there are no shots where I can really see your face. You're always looking down.

Where's this collection of pictures everyone else is talking about?
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Next of Kin
Rabid Monkey

Post by Next of Kin »

CaptainChewbacca wrote: Where's this collection of pictures everyone else is talking about?
keep lookin' chewy!

The cult of Acacia has the potential to grow strong me thinks! :wink:
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Bah, I can't you just give a poor wookiee a link?
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Next of Kin wrote:
CaptainChewbacca wrote: Where's this collection of pictures everyone else is talking about?
keep lookin' chewy!

The cult of Acacia has the potential to grow strong me thinks! :wink:
Hey Zaia, if you want your cult back you may have to post some pictures of yourself.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

While not really my type, you are quite attractive.

Oh, and nice bra and panties, Acacia. ;)

:mrgreen:
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Acacia
Youngling

Post by Acacia »

Thank you, although in retrospect I wish I had worn a matching set. :D

If nothing else, my pictures seem to have created a topic Captain Chewbacca and Raoul Duke Jr can agree on. Will this begin a new era of peace? I do hope so, as you both seem like sweet, funny men (over PMs) who have gotten hopelessly mixed up in a terrible mess. I do hope you will consider it.

Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Hell, as long as both (especially the panites) are white, I'm certainly not complaining. :mrgreen:

Oh, and I can be sweet and funny too, dear... ;)

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Oh, and I can be sweet and funny too, dear... ;)
What a horrible, horrible line Spanky! Damn you for taking it first. :wink:

*flips through pictures*

So, I'd like to join the Cult of Acacia now... Where are the papers at? And when do we get our usergroup? We'd have much to talk about I'm sure. :)
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Acacia
Youngling

Post by Acacia »

I am sure you can be sweet and funny, Spanky (love that name!), but you've already stated I am not your type.

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Acacia wrote:I am sure you can be sweet and funny, Spanky (love that name!), but you've already stated I am not your type.
I can be sweet and funny, and you're my type. :wink:

*continues drooling over pictures*
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Heh, my use of "type" was more refering to perfect fantasy girl. I like all kinds of women. I'm sure we'd get along just fine... :) Glad you love the name, too. :mrgreen:

Oh, and you can see my pic on page two of the "What do you Look Like?" thread. ;)

HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Whoa, Spanky is a man! I was beginning to have my doubts...

Kidding, kidding
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Better to be a man than a little boy like you. :P

;)
Just joking, too.

Acacia
Youngling

Post by Acacia »

I think you are very cute, Spanky. The kind of thick hair a girl could have fun twining her fingers in. Kissable lips, too. :)

Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Heh... :oops:

Why thank you, Acacia. I haven't heard those kind of compliments all too often.

I'd say a little more, but I should respect the rules and keep the chit-chat/flirting outside. :)