What should be done with Ted?

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

What should we do with Ted?

Nothing
11%
Extended temp ban
7%
Custom title
19%
Chewtoy
12%
Perm ban
52%

Total votes: 85

fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Son of the Suns wrote:*If* we let him come back there will be no more third ( fourth?) chances.
Naturally.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Well, Ted may be gone but it appears we may have a new willing volunteer for Chewtoy in his stead....

Shirtless, thour't clueless as well. Ted has maliciously insulted pretty much everyone you can think of and just because you weren't here to see it happen doesn't mean it's in our imaginations.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Coyote wrote:Well, Ted may be gone but it appears we may have a new willing volunteer for Chewtoy in his stead....

Shirtless, thour't clueless as well. Ted has maliciously insulted pretty much everyone you can think of and just because you weren't here to see it happen doesn't mean it's in our imaginations.
Oh well, Sig Flame Time!
Image Image
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Son of the Suns wrote:*If* we let him come back there will be no more third ( fourth?) chances.
Sounds suspiciously like, IF we let him back in there will be no second or third chances. In other words we've been down this road before.

How many chances does the little turdling get for his anemic contribution to this board? I do believe the board is running 43 to 9 for a perm ban....smells like an overwhelming majority to me.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Stravo wrote: How many chances does the little turdling get for his anemic contribution to this board? I do believe the board is running 43 to 9 for a perm ban....smells like an overwhelming majority to me.
Actually, it seems there's a tie between those who still want him here and those who wish to ban him. But only nine people voted to leave him alone, so he'll be in very shaky grounds.
Son of the Suns
Lex Eternus

Post by Son of the Suns »

true, true, just pointing out that there won't even be a poll next time, if there even is a next time.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Stravo wrote:
Sounds suspiciously like, IF we let him back in there will be no second or third chances. In other words we've been down this road before.

How many chances does the little turdling get for his anemic contribution to this board? I do believe the board is running 43 to 9 for a perm ban....smells like an overwhelming majority to me.
More like a 43 to 40, if you count all other options.

Oh, and when did we say that if we let him back, Ted will have no second chances. When he was banned during the Weekend of Hell, it was just cool-off time, IIRC.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Stravo wrote: I do believe the board is running 43 to 9 for a perm ban....smells like an overwhelming majority to me.
You ought to get that sniffer fixed, Stravo.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

(damn lack of edit button)

I guess this is my position at this point. Let Ted back, and if he makes the slightest transgression, so much as blinks wrong at anyone, he's gone for good.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
David
Moderator Emeritus

Post by David »

The decision has been made, please check OT for it.

The thread to which David is referring can by found here. It reads that Ted was permanently banned.

~Z~