(FancyDarcy/Archinist)A very strange and creepy set of circumstances?

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Locked
User avatar
FancyDarcy
Youngling
Posts: 68
Joined: 2017-06-05 11:49pm

(FancyDarcy/Archinist)A very strange and creepy set of circumstances?

Post by FancyDarcy » 2018-10-13 11:16am

So, a few weeks ago, we have Person A and B. Both are reasonably close members of my family and are real people in the real world. So, about there weeks ago, P person A feel ill from some sort of disease which cause d me to become worried they had something like appendicitis or a intestinal blockage and were going to develop periodontitis and possibly die. This continues for a few days, where that saw a few doctors who I worried were very incompetent because they wouldn't diagnose something serious and just keep giving person A pain medication. Anyway, a few days later it turned out person A actually had only some minor food poisoning or something and they recovered.

However, at this point, Person B suddenly feel ill with similar symptoms but decided not to bother seeing any doctors because it was probably nothing. Person B also has many health problems and is elderly. A day later, that are in incredible agony apparently but still don't want to see a doctor because it's probably nothing. Later that day, B decides to see a doctor. Of he goes, and I'm not clear on the story, but it sounded like the doctor just gave them some morphine and did nothing else. The next day, B is still in agony despite the morphine, so he gets sent to a city hospital and suddenky dies but is revived. once B is there, he goes nuts and is put into a comma where surgery is done and is revealed he had a hole in his guts that have him blood poisoning v and periodontitis. A few days v later, he dies permanently which is quite sad.

I wonder what happened? Was a ghost or a spirit trying to warn me? It seems so unlikely that I'd be worried of the same specific condition of person A that kills B . Another thing is, l wonder if sometimes diseases or conditions can be transferred to one or another. I remember when I was about 13, I was worried I had appendicitis from some persist Enterprise stomach pain that seemed to match the online symptom checker

I was worried for a few days, but it luckily disappeared after a while. Then later on, I read about a similarly aged person in the same country dying a few days later from appendicitis. This happened again when I was 15, to some reason I thought I had meningitis b after sitting infront of a radiant b electric heater for a while and suddenky feeling unwell. This continues for a few days if no real symptoms, for some reason I was a bit paranoid as a child, then I read on the paper a week later if a 15 year old dying from meningitis. I also freaked out at some red spots that didn't go away when pressed on and thought I had blood poisoning, somehow and was sort of worried after seeing a brochure saying that you have sepsis if you see bleeding spots that don't disappear if you apply pressure.

I'm pretty sure I heard about some kid dying from septicemia from a infected wound or something on the news later, as well.

User avatar
Tribble
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 2427
Joined: 2008-11-18 11:28am
Location: stardestroyer.net

Re: A very strange and creepy set of circumstances?

Post by Tribble » 2018-10-13 12:38pm

As if we needed more evidence this is an Archinist sock-puppet...

If you have medical concerns, go seek a medical practitioner.

If you feel you are having mental issues such as paranoia, go see a psychiatrist.

If you seriously believe that a doctor committed malpractice, go to a lawyer who is specialized in that area and get advice as to what to do.

As far as I am aware, this board is not intended to provide professional medical and/or legal advice, which is what you seem to be looking for.

That's probably all the advice anyone here will be able to give you.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - The official Troll motto, as stated by Adam Savage

User avatar
Ziggy Stardust
Sith Devotee
Posts: 2813
Joined: 2006-09-10 10:16pm
Location: Research Triangle, NC

Re: A very strange and creepy set of circumstances?

Post by Ziggy Stardust » 2018-10-13 12:46pm

Yeah, this is either Archinist or a very dead-on impression of his writing style.

I'm almost afraid to answer the OP in earnest due to what I expect his response to be. But here it goes ...

Medical conditions are common. Especially ones like food poisoning. There is absolutely nothing unusual about knowing or hearing about multiple people having food poisoning at the same time. There is nothing unusual about thinking about a disease and later finding out someone else had that disease. Diseases are part of life. And you are falling into a severe case of selection bias; you are only remembering the couple of times you thought about meningitis (or whatever) and then found someone else had meningitis, you are NOT also taking into account the likely thousands of times you thought about meningitis and then did NOT find someone else had it, or also the times you were NOT thinking about meningitis and find out someone else had it, and so on.

User avatar
FancyDarcy
Youngling
Posts: 68
Joined: 2017-06-05 11:49pm

Re: A very strange and creepy set of circumstances?

Post by FancyDarcy » 2018-10-13 01:47pm

Tribble wrote:
2018-10-13 12:38pm
As if we needed more evidence this is an Archinist sock-puppet...

If you have medical concerns, go seek a medical practitioner.

If you feel you are having mental issues such as paranoia, go see a psychiatrist.

If you seriously believe that a doctor committed malpractice, go to a lawyer who is specialized in that area and get advice as to what to do.

As far as I am aware, this board is not intended to provide professional medical and/or legal advice, which is what you seem to be looking for.

That's probably all the advice anyone here will be able to give you.
Nooooooo... Why on Earth would I be a sockpuppet? Im not anyone's sockpuppet, out of curiosity I glanced at the fellas account history which was pretty funny.. Nooooooo.. I'm not asking for any professionals advice or any advice at all.. I'm just making a post about a freaky set of pictures look occurrences.. when did I say the doctors were malpracticing? Everyone should have a HEALTHY amount of paranoia, there's nothing wrong with that. It's not good to be too clueless and trusting.. why on Earth do you think I'm asking for advice? I'wasv just just posting on a recent sad a and unfortunate tha event that happened lately... like everyone else does on this forum, they even post about their pets.

I always post ridiculous bullshit at night time though, but it's not that bad, just worded badly. Uhh.. what's warning with the OP? I thought I was making a good, well construed OP and discussion. I don't know how you could possibly misconstrue the OP into thinking I'm asking for advice, though.



Hmmm.. I can't wait until I've got all my computer's back from overseas, I'll finally be able to post on other forums much quicker and while have to entertain myself with this. It's very annoying to post post on mobile, and most mobile websites are garbage. Mobile YouTube is awful, the touchscreen keeps clicking on people's usernames when I'm trying to read the comments section, plus the videos keep crashing the browser all the time, most websites aren't well optimized.

User avatar
U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Devotee
Posts: 3445
Joined: 2016-02-05 08:11pm
Location: Aboard the RCS Princess Cecile

Re: A very strange and creepy set of circumstances?

Post by U.P. Cinnabar » 2018-10-13 01:48pm

I'd just like to add that in the happy year of 2018, doctors would not prescribe morphine as a first resort for pain management.

It seems Fancy Poultry's brain is stuck in the 1940s, though.
"Beware the Beast, Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone amongst God's primates, he kills for sport, for lust, for greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of Death.."
—29th Scroll, 6th Verse of Ape Law
"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter. The uproarious laughter between the two, and their having fun at my expense.”
---Doctor Christine Blasey-Ford

User avatar
Tribble
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 2427
Joined: 2008-11-18 11:28am
Location: stardestroyer.net

Re: A very strange and creepy set of circumstances?

Post by Tribble » 2018-10-13 10:49pm

FancyDarcy wrote:
Nooooooo... Why on Earth would I be a sockpuppet? Im not anyone's sockpuppet, out of curiosity I glanced at the fellas account history which was pretty funny.. Nooooooo..

Apart from the fact that you have the exact same M.O. (start with something stupid, move the goalposts and double-down on the stupidity when people point out the flaws, then move on to the next thread), the exact same writing style, and even similar topics?

You're either Archinist or someone who is doing a remarkable job mimicking him.

Which, to be honest, I'm ok with... in moderate doses. As I said in one of your other threads, IMO your threads are ok as "Recurring guest star" status, but not main character.
FancyDarcy wrote: I'm not asking for any professionals advice or any advice at all.. I'm just making a post about a freaky set of pictures look occurrences.. when did I say the doctors were malpracticing?
Assuming that this is a serious thread, then yes, you are implying that medical malpractice is at play here. Read you own OP, where you think that the Doctors for Person A were "very incompetent" while the Doctors for Person B "gave them some morphine and did nothing else".
FancyDarcy wrote: Everyone should have a HEALTHY amount of paranoia, there's nothing wrong with that.
Paranoia by definition is not healthy for you and though I am not a medical practioner I feel the need to point out that if you feel you are suffering from paranoia-type symptoms to seek professional help.
FancyDarcy wrote:t's not good to be too clueless and trusting
So, you'd rather trust your google searches over people who did a minimum of 10 years of post-secondary education (in Canada at least) before they were even allowed to start practicing? On top of however many years they have been practicing? Right.

And jackets make you colder.

"FancyDarcy".. why on Earth do you think I'm asking for advice?

Apart from you specifically asking "I wonder what happened?" And wondering whatever diseases you believe Person A and B had are transferable?
FancyDarcy wrote:I'wasv just just posting on a recent sad a and unfortunate tha event that happened lately... like everyone else does on this forum, they even post about their pets.
Most people on this board don't post unfortunate events in... quite the way you do.
FancyDarcy wrote:I always post ridiculous bullshit at night time though, but it's not that bad, just worded badly.Uhh.. what's warning with the OP? I thought I was making a good, well construed OP and discussion. I don't know how you could possibly misconstrue the OP into thinking I'm asking for advice, though.
If this is a serious thread, Ziggy Stardust and I have given you the main points already: things which can look like they are linked in your mind are not necessarily so, and if you are suffering from some issue and need help the best thing to do is to seek professional help rather than just post here.
FancyDarcy wrote:Hmmm.. I can't wait until I've got all my computer's back from overseas, I'll finally be able to post on other forums much quicker and while have to entertain myself with this. It's very annoying to post post on mobile, and most mobile websites are garbage. Mobile YouTube is awful, the touchscreen keeps clicking on people's usernames when I'm trying to read the comments section, plus the videos keep crashing the browser all the time, most websites aren't well optimized.
Finally decided to get your laptop repaired after using it as a heater? Good for you.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - The official Troll motto, as stated by Adam Savage

User avatar
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage
Posts: 19593
Joined: 2003-02-12 10:59pm
Location: Tahalshia Manor

Re: (FancyDarcy/Archinist)A very strange and creepy set of circumstances?

Post by LadyTevar » 2018-10-16 08:32am

Archinist Sock Puppet found and banned.
Image
Librium Arcana, Where Gamers Play!
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet

Locked