[Spiderman Fanboy] 15 and it shows

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED
Posts: 198
Joined: 2013-02-02 08:49pm

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Spiderman Fanboy » 2013-02-11 05:14pm

Stark wrote:Why would anyone WANT a normal discussion with captain broken record of the ignore refutation division?

And I'd like you to respond to my post, please.

Imma tell you once again who's bad. Dun dun dun DUNDUN.


What post do you want me to respond to, YOU LIL BITCH?????

User avatar
Ahriman238
Sith Marauder
Posts: 4854
Joined: 2011-04-22 11:04pm
Location: Ocularis Terribus.

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Ahriman238 » 2013-02-11 05:29pm

What post do you want me to respond to, YOU LIL BITCH?????


I must say, I'm quite impressed by how quickly SF has adapted to the board culture on language. Now we just need to work on standards of evidence.
"Any plan which requires the direct intervention of any deity to work can be assumed to be a very poor one."- Newbiespud

Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED
Posts: 198
Joined: 2013-02-02 08:49pm

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Spiderman Fanboy » 2013-02-11 05:32pm

Ahriman238 wrote:
What post do you want me to respond to, YOU LIL BITCH?????


I must say, I'm quite impressed by how quickly SF has adapted to the board culture on language. Now we just need to work on standards of evidence.


Good. Good. Let the evidence flow through you. Your Mommy must be very proud of your feeble skills of interperting my unique opinions.

BTW, you can call me Sam. Not SF.

Anakin's redemption was a concept that existed before the death star was known of by Padme.

Now, go back on the last page and please read my pro-imperial/ anti-rebel terrorist evidence.

YOU LIL BITCH!!!!

Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED
Posts: 198
Joined: 2013-02-02 08:49pm

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Spiderman Fanboy » 2013-02-11 05:37pm

Ahriman238 wrote:
What post do you want me to respond to, YOU LIL BITCH?????


I must say, I'm quite impressed by how quickly SF has adapted to the board culture on language. Now we just need to work on standards of evidence.


Anakin's redemption and Sith religious persecution.

User avatar
Havok
Miscreant
Posts: 13014
Joined: 2005-07-02 10:41pm
Location: Oakland CA
Contact:

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Havok » 2013-02-11 06:08pm

As opposed to Jedi religious persecution?
Image

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"

Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED
Posts: 198
Joined: 2013-02-02 08:49pm

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Spiderman Fanboy » 2013-02-11 06:15pm

Havok wrote:As opposed to Jedi religious persecution?


:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

User avatar
DaveJB
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 1910
Joined: 2003-10-06 05:37pm
Location: Leeds, UK

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby DaveJB » 2013-02-11 06:15pm

Spiderman Fanboy wrote:Anyways, the final answer=this
No rebellion=no alderaan destroyed and no owen and beru lars death.

"The final answer?" You mean the thing which you stated in the first post in this thread, have made no attempt to justify beyond pulling an appeal to ignorance fallacy, and is actually such a vague, useless statement that it's just as valid to say that "If Palpatine had never formed the Empire in the first place, the Rebellion would never have formed, and thus the Larses wouldn't have died and Alderaan wouldn't have been destroyed."

Okay. Bearing in mind that you have conceded that the Empire committed at least three major atrocities (the Ghorman Massacre and the destructions of Caamas and Alderaan) on the personal authority of the Emperor, Vader and/or Tarkin, plus the comparatively smaller but still heinous things done to people like Owen and Beru, Needa, Qwi Xux and Bevel Lemelisk, please justify your statement in the OP that "the Galactic Empire wasn't that bad of a government," as that's something you haven't done until now. All you've done is point out that the Old Republic had its flaws and that the Rebels weren't saints, both of which are actually valid arguments to some degree, but have no real bearing on whether the Empire was good in its own right.

Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED
Posts: 198
Joined: 2013-02-02 08:49pm

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Spiderman Fanboy » 2013-02-11 06:29pm

DaveJB wrote:
Spiderman Fanboy wrote:Anyways, the final answer=this
No rebellion=no alderaan destroyed and no owen and beru lars death.

"The final answer?" You mean the thing which you stated in the first post in this thread, have made no attempt to justify beyond pulling an appeal to ignorance fallacy, and is actually such a vague, useless statement that it's just as valid to say that "If Palpatine had never formed the Empire in the first place, the Rebellion would never have formed, and thus the Larses wouldn't have died and Alderaan wouldn't have been destroyed."

Okay. Bearing in mind that you have conceded that the Empire committed at least three major atrocities (the Ghorman Massacre and the destructions of Caamas and Alderaan) on the personal authority of the Emperor, Vader and/or Tarkin, plus the comparatively smaller but still heinous things done to people like Owen and Beru, Needa, Qwi Xux and Bevel Lemelisk, please justify your statement in the OP that "the Galactic Empire wasn't that bad of a government," as that's something you haven't done until now. All you've done is point out that the Old Republic had its flaws and that the Rebels weren't saints, both of which are actually valid arguments to some degree, but have no real bearing on whether the Empire was good in its own right.


By that logic, prove me wrong, you little nancy boy bitch!!!


User avatar
DaveJB
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 1910
Joined: 2003-10-06 05:37pm
Location: Leeds, UK

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby DaveJB » 2013-02-11 06:36pm

Spiderman Fanboy wrote:By that logic, prove me wrong, you little nancy boy bitch!!!

:lol:

You know, when someone accuses you of an Appeal to Ignorance fallacy, it's generally not a good idea to respond with another Appeal to Ignorance fallacy! It's also not a good idea to use homophobic slurs around here. They have a nasty habit of getting people banned.

Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED
Posts: 198
Joined: 2013-02-02 08:49pm

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Spiderman Fanboy » 2013-02-11 06:39pm

DaveJB wrote:
Spiderman Fanboy wrote:By that logic, prove me wrong, you little nancy boy bitch!!!

:lol:

You know, when someone accuses you of an Appeal to Ignorance fallacy, it's generally not a good idea to respond with another Appeal to Ignorance fallacy! It's also not a good idea to use homophobic slurs around here. They have a nasty habit of getting people banned.


I thought name calling/profanity/cursing was acceptable in here. I was given a warning by the mods for reporting somebody that insulted me.

I was actually just insulting your masculinity. I was not trying to make a reference to homosexuality. So, yeah, that was not a homophobic slur that I said, dude.

Also, what's an appeal to ignorance fallacy?

User avatar
DaveJB
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 1910
Joined: 2003-10-06 05:37pm
Location: Leeds, UK

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby DaveJB » 2013-02-11 06:57pm

Sure, we flame each other. Just not with random, personal (and in this case, inaccurate :P) insults. We see something dumb, we say it's dumb. We see someone continuing to claim that a dumb argument is valid, we say they're dumb. Simple as that, for the most part.

The appeal to ignorance is when you make an argument and present no real evidence for it, but say that since no-one's proved you wrong, it means you're right. Which is what you've been doing throughout this entire thread. People have presented plenty of evidence for the Empire being evil, and you have disregarded it because it doesn't disprove your argument that the Rebels are partly to blame for the destruction of Alderaan, among other things. Even if we accepted that argument (which no-one is likely to), you haven't done anything to prove your statement that "the Galactic Empire wasn't that bad of a government."

User avatar
lPeregrine
Jedi Knight
Posts: 673
Joined: 2005-01-08 01:10am
Contact:

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby lPeregrine » 2013-02-11 06:59pm

Spiderman Fanboy wrote:I was actually just insulting your masculinity. I was not trying to make a reference to homosexuality. So, yeah, that was not a homophobic slur that I said, dude.


Sure you weren't. You just happened to use a term that tends to mean "gay" purely by accident...

Also, what's an appeal to ignorance fallacy?


http://lmgtfy.com/?q=apppeal+to+ignorance+fallacy

Also known as your entire "contribution" to this forum.

Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED
Posts: 198
Joined: 2013-02-02 08:49pm

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Spiderman Fanboy » 2013-02-11 07:05pm

lPeregrine wrote:
Spiderman Fanboy wrote:I was actually just insulting your masculinity. I was not trying to make a reference to homosexuality. So, yeah, that was not a homophobic slur that I said, dude.


Sure you weren't. You just happened to use a term that tends to mean "gay" purely by accident...

Also, what's an appeal to ignorance fallacy?


http://lmgtfy.com/?q=apppeal+to+ignorance+fallacy

Also known as your entire "contribution" to this forum.


My intention was not to call you "gay" or "homosexual". I just thought that a nancy boy was just a very girly male.

What if I called you a "dog with lots of girlfriends"? Would that have been heterophobic? No. Double standards! Let's just stop this flaming. I don't care if we have some flamebait thrown in, but the focus of our conversation should be debating Star wars, not arguing about insults directed at each other! lolz!!!!

Anyways, this flaming is getting really boring lately. Let's just continue this debate. Anakin's redemption was a concept that existed even before Anakin knew of the death star. And the Jedi wanted to kill the Sith because of the Sith using the Force was getting in the way of the Jedi using the force, not just because the Sith were dangerously politically/dictatorship. In Darth Plageuis, the Sith imbalance the Force, not by political things, but by using the Force in a way that's different than the Jedi.

So, wouldn't that make the Jedi religious persecutors? Palpatine, after all, even told Anakin that you gotta have a less narrow view of the Force.

Anakin got all creeped out when Palpatine said he knew the ways of the darkside, hinting that the Sith and the Jedi are enemies because of religious differences/different views of the Force.

User avatar
Havok
Miscreant
Posts: 13014
Joined: 2005-07-02 10:41pm
Location: Oakland CA
Contact:

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Havok » 2013-02-11 07:06pm

Spiderman Fanboy wrote:I was actually just insulting your masculinity. I was not trying to make a reference to homosexuality. So, yeah, that was not a homophobic slur that I said, dude.

Look you little piece of shit it damn well is.

When you use "Nancy Boy" which is an insult used to denote a gay man with effeminate qualities as a negative quality, whether you were trying of not, you damned well are. Fucking idiot.
Image

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"

Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED
Posts: 198
Joined: 2013-02-02 08:49pm

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Spiderman Fanboy » 2013-02-11 07:08pm

Havok wrote:
Spiderman Fanboy wrote:I was actually just insulting your masculinity. I was not trying to make a reference to homosexuality. So, yeah, that was not a homophobic slur that I said, dude.

Look you little piece of shit it damn well is.

When you use "Nancy Boy" which is an insult used to denote a gay man with effeminate qualities as a negative quality, whether you were trying of not, you damned well are. Fucking idiot.


That was not my intention.

Anyways, there is still a lot of double standards involved in this political correctness.

But that's not the focus of this discussion.

Read my above post about the Sith not being evil, and their religious differences with the Jedi!

User avatar
lPeregrine
Jedi Knight
Posts: 673
Joined: 2005-01-08 01:10am
Contact:

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby lPeregrine » 2013-02-11 07:09pm

Spiderman Fanboy wrote:I just thought that a nancy boy was just a very girly male.


And guess what is often associated with calling someone a "very girly male". The whole thing is based on homophobic stereotypes, and I'd seriously doubt you could be that ignorant but, well, just look at your other posts.

Anakin's redemption was a concept that existed even before Anakin knew of the death star.


What does this have to do with whether the Empire is evil or not? Does the belief of a few people that they can save Anakin somehow negate the Empire's policy of using atrocities to terrify the population into submission?

Anakin got all creeped out when Palpatine said he knew the ways of the darkside, hinting that the Sith and the Jedi are enemies because of religious differences/different views of the Force.


Yeah, religious beliefs like "don't use your space wizard spells for personal gain at the expense of others". It's so horrible to persecute people who feel that mass murder is justified if it benefits you...

User avatar
Stark
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 36169
Joined: 2002-07-03 09:56pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Stark » 2013-02-11 07:14pm

Hey guys hes back to repeating 'respond to my previous post'! I sure missed that.

I think its a bit cute that since he's a teenager, he equates 'persecution' with 'those guys used their wizard powers to take over the entire galaxy and oppress it'. Don't discriminate against those guys with stated evil goals, ok?

Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED
Posts: 198
Joined: 2013-02-02 08:49pm

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Spiderman Fanboy » 2013-02-11 07:14pm

lPeregrine wrote:
Spiderman Fanboy wrote:I just thought that a nancy boy was just a very girly male.


And guess what is often associated with calling someone a "very girly male". The whole thing is based on homophobic stereotypes, and I'd seriously doubt you could be that ignorant but, well, just look at your other posts.

Anakin's redemption was a concept that existed even before Anakin knew of the death star.


What does this have to do with whether the Empire is evil or not? Does the belief of a few people that they can save Anakin somehow negate the Empire's policy of using atrocities to terrify the population into submission?

Anakin got all creeped out when Palpatine said he knew the ways of the darkside, hinting that the Sith and the Jedi are enemies because of religious differences/different views of the Force.


Yeah, religious beliefs like "don't use your space wizard spells for personal gain at the expense of others". It's so horrible to persecute people who feel that mass murder is justified if it benefits you...


In my opinion, sexual orientation and a person's masculinity/feminity do not always have to be somehow connected to each other whenever they're mentioned. When I insulting another user by calling him a nancy boy, I was basically saying that he was very girly and he had no courage or other masculine qualities, which is a very big insult to some guys. Let's just drop the whole issue, OK???

How do using space wizard spells for personal gain harm other people? Oh, I forgot, they interfere with the Jedi's own space wizard spells. Religious rivalry. The 1st ammednment, remember that one?

Anakin or Mace Windu or obi wan didn't know about the death star then. So, yes, in Darth Plageuis, it mentions Sith meditation imbalancing the force.

User avatar
lPeregrine
Jedi Knight
Posts: 673
Joined: 2005-01-08 01:10am
Contact:

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby lPeregrine » 2013-02-11 07:19pm

Spiderman Fanboy wrote:In my opinion, sexual orientation and a person's masculinity/feminity do not always have to be somehow connected to each other whenever they're mentioned. When I insulting another user by calling him a nancy boy, I was basically saying that he was very girly and he had no courage or other masculine qualities, which is a very big insult to some guys. Let's just drop the whole issue, OK???


Let's not drop it. Your pathetic "it isn't always connected" dodge doesn't change the fact that it's a homophobic insult, and I suspect you know perfectly well that's how it is used and only came up with this nonsense once you realized that you'd committed a ban-worthy offense.

How do using space wizard spells for personal gain harm other people? Oh, I forgot, they interfere with the Jedi's own space wizard spells. Religious rivalry. The 1st ammednment, remember that one?


FFS. How can you possibly be this stupid? Did you even watch the movie where the sith constantly do evil things for their personal gain? You know, where Palpatine starts a fake war to create a crisis that will justify declaring himself emperor and imposing his rule-by-fear-of-atrocity policy on the galaxy? Or where Vader thinks that summary execution by magic choke spell is a solution to anyone who annoys him too much?

Anakin or Mace Windu or obi wan didn't know about the death star then.


Yep, just continue ignoring that the death star is just one part of Palpatine's "rule by fear of atrocity" policy. You don't have to know about a specific terror weapon to know that Palpatine is evil.

User avatar
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 14962
Joined: 2002-07-09 04:51am
Location: In Denial
Contact:

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Batman » 2013-02-11 07:24pm

How do using space wizard spells for personal gain harm other people? Oh, I forgot, they interfere with the Jedi's own space wizard spells. Religious rivalry. The 1st ammednment, remember that one?

That'd be the part where they routinely use those space wizard spells to harm other people for personal gain you blithering idiot? You know, mind control, torturing/hurting/killing them, that kind of stuff. Now for me, being mind controlled to do stuff I'd really rather not do is just another day at the office, but most people would probably call that-or being Force chocked until you do as they say if the mind control didn't work or they just were in a choking mood-as being harmed.
And since when did the Old Republic have the 1st Amendment?
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'

User avatar
Havok
Miscreant
Posts: 13014
Joined: 2005-07-02 10:41pm
Location: Oakland CA
Contact:

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Havok » 2013-02-11 07:26pm

Spiderman Fanboy wrote: I just thought that a nancy boy was just a very girly male.
Exactly you idiot. And you think that is bad.
You don't just get to dismiss this because you don't understand it fuckhead.

Anakin's redemption was a concept that existed even before Anakin knew of the death star.
This doesn't even make sense as a sentence let alone a concept.

And the Jedi wanted to kill the Sith because of the Sith using the Force was getting in the way of the Jedi using the force, not just because the Sith were dangerously politically/dictatorship.
No dickhead. They want to kill the Sith because the Sith have sworn to destroy them. It's what sane people like to call self defense. Not to mention the "oppression of the Sith"." The Jedi or Sith are not a religious group in the way that we recognize them on our world. The Jedi have actual impact in a real non faith based way. They help guide the Senate and have actual real power. Not just power because a whole bunch of people believe what they say or something written in a book. When a Jedi uses the Force to jump 5 stories straight up, it is not the same as some lady finding a picture of Jesus in a piece of toast and people calling it a miracle. It is a real tangible quantifiable result.

In Darth Plageuis, the Sith imbalance the Force, not by political things, but by using the Force in a way that's different than the Jedi.
Yes and this becomes a physical real threat to the Jedi that may allow them to be wiped out by their enemies or have the government be overthrown by a tyrannical dictator. Go figure.

So, wouldn't that make the Jedi religious persecutors? Palpatine, after all, even told Anakin that you gotta have a less narrow view of the Force.
Again, as I said which so completely dumbfounded you, as opposed to them being the persecuted? It is the Sith that want to wipe out the Jedi. The Jedi response to that is reaction.

Anakin got all creeped out when Palpatine said he knew the ways of the darkside, hinting that the Sith and the Jedi are enemies because of religious differences/different views of the Force.
Negative. They are enemies because of WHAT they use the Force to do. Gawd you are a moron. The Jedi use the Force to sit around and guide the galaxy on request from the government in power, to solve disputes before wars break out, to make sure the Republic is safe. The Sith use the Force to subjugate and conquer so they can blow up planets.
Image

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"

User avatar
Havok
Miscreant
Posts: 13014
Joined: 2005-07-02 10:41pm
Location: Oakland CA
Contact:

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Havok » 2013-02-11 07:30pm

Spiderman Fanboy wrote:In my opinion, sexual orientation and a person's masculinity/feminity do not always have to be somehow connected to each other whenever they're mentioned. When I insulting another user by calling him a nancy boy, I was basically saying that he was very girly and he had no courage or other masculine qualities, which is a very big insult to some guys. Let's just drop the whole issue, OK???

OH HEY GUYS I WASN'T BEING HOMOPHOBIC! I WAS JUST SAYING THAT BEING LIKE A GIRL IS AN INSULT!!!! I WAS JUST BEING SEXIST NOT HOMOPHOBIC LETS JUST DROP IT K!!!??!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, I really have missed this kinda stupid.
Image

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"

Spiderman Fanboy
BANNED
Posts: 198
Joined: 2013-02-02 08:49pm

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Spiderman Fanboy » 2013-02-11 07:32pm

lPeregrine wrote:
Spiderman Fanboy wrote:In my opinion, sexual orientation and a person's masculinity/feminity do not always have to be somehow connected to each other whenever they're mentioned. When I insulting another user by calling him a nancy boy, I was basically saying that he was very girly and he had no courage or other masculine qualities, which is a very big insult to some guys. Let's just drop the whole issue, OK???


Let's not drop it. Your pathetic "it isn't always connected" dodge doesn't change the fact that it's a homophobic insult, and I suspect you know perfectly well that's how it is used and only came up with this nonsense once you realized that you'd committed a ban-worthy offense.

How do using space wizard spells for personal gain harm other people? Oh, I forgot, they interfere with the Jedi's own space wizard spells. Religious rivalry. The 1st ammednment, remember that one?


FFS. How can you possibly be this stupid? Did you even watch the movie where the sith constantly do evil things for their personal gain? You know, where Palpatine starts a fake war to create a crisis that will justify declaring himself emperor and imposing his rule-by-fear-of-atrocity policy on the galaxy? Or where Vader thinks that summary execution by magic choke spell is a solution to anyone who annoys him too much?

Anakin or Mace Windu or obi wan didn't know about the death star then.


Yep, just continue ignoring that the death star is just one part of Palpatine's "rule by fear of atrocity" policy. You don't have to know about a specific terror weapon to know that Palpatine is evil.


First of all, I didn't know that a nancy boy was a reference to a gay man when I called other users nancy boys.

Second of all, even if I did, that would be showing double standards and political correctness. What if I called you a "man-ho", or a "dog with a lot of girlfriends". Would that be heterophobic? No, that wouldn't be, or it wouldn't be that big of a deal. It wouldn't be a bannable offense, certainly, because of cultural double standards in regards to political correctness. Now, I don't feel like making dirty sexual insults at other users. It's just pointless and annoying and nasty and vulgar. Let's just discuss star wars.

The clone wars and the death star are evil things that are UNRELATED TO THE FORCE.


As this TFN article says, the balance to the Force is not about politics or wars, because those things are unrelated to the Force.

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/forc ... .50006676/

And, yes. Palpatine did some evil things. But that doesn't make all of the Sith inheritley evil. Not all of the Sith are politically driven, dude!!!!

User avatar
Stark
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 36169
Joined: 2002-07-03 09:56pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Re: Was the Galactic Empire/the Sith really so bad and evil?

Postby Stark » 2013-02-11 07:35pm

Oh man, the double standard defence of bigotry.

Why is being mean to homosexuals bad when being mean to straight people isn't? IT IS A FUCKING MYSTERY!!!!!!!


Return to “Parting Shots”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest