[Star Wars 888] Dispelling rumors about Michael Jackson

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Re: Dispelling rumors about Michael Jackson

Post by Phantasee »

Formless: taking ADD joke too far by spilling it into every thread in the forum, when the original thread was barely funny to begin with.

Dalton: he lives on in our hearts.

Hey Star Wars 888 do you think there are enough MJ fans to start a private usergroup?
XXXI
Artemas
Padawan Learner

Post by Artemas »

Not here. You'll need to go to a forum about Peter Pan.
Shrooms: It's interesting that the taste of blood is kind of irony.
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

"Every thread in the forum?" :roll: Take a deep breath, now. Lets count. How many threads have I even posted in in this forum?

Two.

Talk about contriving an excuse to argue with someone.
"Still, I would love to see human beings, and their constituent organ systems, trivialized and commercialized to the same extent as damn iPods and other crappy consumer products. It would be absolutely horrific, yet so wonderful." — Shroom Man 777
"To Err is Human; to Arrr is Pirate." — Skallagrim
“I would suggest "Schmuckulating", which is what Futurists do and, by extension, what they are." — Commenter "Rayneau"
The Magic Eight Ball Conspiracy.
Artemas
Padawan Learner

Post by Artemas »

Christ, this is fucking testing, not a place for your fucking debate rules. You goatfucker.

EDIT: AND MORE FUCKING MJ PUNS!
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Formless wrote:"Every thread in the forum?" :roll: Take a deep breath, now. Lets count. How many threads have I even posted in in this forum?

Two.

Talk about contriving an excuse to argue with someone.
do we need to get out the dolly so you can point out where michael jackson phant touched you?
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

YES
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

See, this is why I don't normally post in testing. On the one hand, you get spat on if you flop even one joke, on the other if you try and defend yourself against said spittle you only make peopel salivate more. Its like mob justice, only at least a mob just pounds you rather than drowning you in bodily fluids.
Spoiler
And if you try and crack more jokes, no one notices because you can't speak underwater.
Last edited by Formless on 2010-10-15 01:07am, edited 2 times in total.
"Still, I would love to see human beings, and their constituent organ systems, trivialized and commercialized to the same extent as damn iPods and other crappy consumer products. It would be absolutely horrific, yet so wonderful." — Shroom Man 777
“I would suggest "Schmuckulating", which is what Futurists do and, by extension, what they are." — Commenter "Rayneau"
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

don't take it so seriously

seriously
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Formless wrote:See, this is why I don't normally post in testing. On the one hand, you get spat on if you flop even one joke, on the other if you try and defend yourself against said spittle you only make peopel salivate more. Its like mob justice, only at least a mob just pounds you rather than drowning you in bodily fluids.
I was more ripping on phant by comparing him to michael jackson than anything else

y so serious
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

Actually, I wrote that post in response to Artemas. I didn't even see yours until after it was posted.
Last edited by Formless on 2010-10-15 01:08am, edited 1 time in total.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Formless wrote:Actually, I wrote that post in response to Artemas. I didn't even see yours until aftert it was posted.
this is why quotes are helpful

i also got the impression that he wasn't being serious
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

@ Zod: you can also do this. BUt hey, really everyone ought to read what's under that spoiler anyway.
Artemas
Padawan Learner

Post by Artemas »

Formless wrote:See, this is why I don't normally post in testing. On the one hand, you get spat on if you flop even one joke, on the other if you try and defend yourself against said spittle you only make peopel salivate more. Its like mob justice, only at least a mob just pounds you rather than drowning you in bodily fluids.
It's just like N&P! You must feel at home.

I just started watching The Wire a couple of weeks ago, and man this is the shit.

Also, anyone have fucking online exams as a midterm? Seriously. And take home finals? Was das shize.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Artemas wrote:
It's just like N&P! You must feel at home.

I just started watching The Wire a couple of weeks ago, and man this is the shit.

Also, anyone have fucking online exams as a midterm? Seriously. And take home finals? Was das shize.
All of my psych-quizzes and exame are online. Thank fuck. (Stupid required courses)
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

I don't post much in N&P, actually. Or even read it, even though I share most of the political attitudes of the board at large. Too much shrieking over dogs shooting cops (or was that the other way around...), too much content to bother with period, and not enough news that actually interests me or says anything, well, new. Waste of time, SLAM is far more interesting.

My psych tests are all take home exams. Multiple choice take home exams. Yeah. Though it beats internet exams any day-- I can never understand what goes through the programmers heads when they make those stupid online homework programs.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Formless, stop shitting on funny testing threads you ignorant cunt.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

Funny, but this whole tangent would end if you assholes would just man up and realize that hey, I'm not shitting on this thread. You are. And frankly, I don't care. At this rate, I'm just waiting for the inevitable oppression, so we can all remember that all this is just meaningless bullshit for passing the time. Save the napalm for N&P, and chill the fuck out.

Jerk.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Formless wrote:Funny, but this whole tangent would end if you assholes would just man up and realize that hey, I'm not shitting on this thread. You are. And frankly, I don't care. At this rate, I'm just waiting for the inevitable oppression, so we can all remember that all this is just meaningless bullshit for passing the time. Save the napalm for N&P, and chill the fuck out.

Jerk.

Eat my bloody ass you twatlet.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

Go ahead. Insult me. Insult my mother. Insult my father. Insult my genitals, if it you really have that much to compensate for. I can take it. They are just words, and they lack any substance too boot. They aren't even funny, or containing mockery. Criticism of my jokes? Nope! Never even crossed anyone's mind. Advice on how to improve my humor? I would have listened to that. But I guess you guys are still locked into "Schyler Colfax" mode after two years. Notice the opportunities I keep offering to bring this thread back to its "normal" state of affairs? Bah, what's reading comprehension good for these days? But instead it seems my very presence is enough to "shit on the funny thread" (which really stopped being funny almost as soon as Dalton told the OP to shove it up his ass). So here we are. I'm not leaving the thread (my posts will still be here as long as the thread is!), and you apparantly are so lacking in perspective or utterly hypocritical that you cannot understand what's wrong with giving someone both barrels over a joke, not even an offensive joke, just an (apparantly) unfunny one. So again. Go ahead. All that raging and what's it going to do for you? It'll be deleted in less than a week.

Have a nice night.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Formless wrote:Go ahead. Insult me. Insult my mother. Insult my father. Insult my genitals, if it you really have that much to compensate for. I can take it. They are just words, and they lack any substance too boot. They aren't even funny, or containing mockery. Criticism of my jokes? Nope! Never even crossed anyone's mind. Advice on how to improve my humor? I would have listened to that. But I guess you guys are still locked into "Schyler Colfax" mode after two years. Notice the opportunities I keep offering to bring this thread back to its "normal" state of affairs? Bah, what's reading comprehension good for these days? But instead it seems my very presence is enough to "shit on the funny thread" (which really stopped being funny almost as soon as Dalton told the OP to shove it up his ass). So here we are. I'm not leaving the thread (my posts will still be here as long as the thread is!), and you apparantly are so lacking in perspective or utterly hypocritical that you cannot understand what's wrong with giving someone both barrels over a joke, not even an offensive joke, just an (apparantly) unfunny one. So again. Go ahead. All that raging and what's it going to do for you? It'll be deleted in less than a week.

Have a nice night.

Penis.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Formless, you're doing it again. Stop being "That Guy"...
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Questor
Jedi Council Member

Post by Questor »

I can't tell if this is really well done trolling or not.
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Post by LaCroix »

Questor wrote:I can't tell if this is really well done trolling or not.
At a certain proficiency level, it can't be told anymore...
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Mr. Coffee wrote:Formless, you're doing it again. Stop being "That Guy"...

I think he lost some braincells from being under water for so long after his mom shat him into the public restroom at the greyhound station.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Marcus Aurelius
Jedi Master

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Questor wrote:I can't tell if this is really well done trolling or not.
Me neither. But here I go:

@ Formless:

If you a re trolling: congratulations for a job well done. You should consider a career in politics or business. However, if you are serious, you could try to think it like this: Testing is like a club where you perform stand-up comedy. Some of your jokes will not get any laughs and some may even get boos. Some will be ignored because the people either did not find them funny or did not understand them. That's just the way it is and if you can't take it, you really shouldn't post here.

The good thing is that if you post enough, some day somebody somewhere will find your joke at least mildly amusing. Even if others die of boredom :mrgreen: