[Star Wars 888] Dispelling rumors about Michael Jackson

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Re: Dispelling rumors about Michael Jackson

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Star Wars 888 wrote:"you get what you get" - at least I have some debating skills and can back up my argument.

Oh, and this originally wasn't supposed to be in testing.
I sense a great deal of butthurt. Show us on the doll where Michael Jackson first penetrated you.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Bakustra
Sith Devotee

Post by Bakustra »

Star Wars 888 wrote:
Lord Relvenous wrote:
Star Wars 888 wrote: This is "testing", but even in such off topic and humorous forums you should keep some sort of morality.
You obviously haven't been paying attention to what happens in testing. I would say I'm sorry your sensibilities have been offended by the jokes in this thread, but I'm not. You randomly start a thread defending Micheal Jackson, you get what you get.
"you get what you get" - at least I have some debating skills and can back up my argument.

What kind of Jacko fan are you? You should relax a little, and learn to hang with the smooth criminals. You don't wanna be startin' somethin', now do you?
Invited by the new age, the elegant Sailor Neptune!
I mean, how often am I to enter a game of riddles with the author, where they challenge me with some strange and confusing and distracting device, and I'm supposed to unravel it and go "I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE" and take great personal satisfaction and pride in our mutual cleverness?
- The Handle, from the TVTropes Forums
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Bakustra wrote:
Lancer wrote:
Bakustra wrote:Don't worry, Star Wars triple-8, when you need me, I'll be there. Just do what you wanna, keep on striving, stick to it.
You could almost say that Bakustra's never gonna let you down...
Your song-recognition skills need some work. Go to the foot of the class.
I submit that rickrolling is wholly appropriate in this thread all of Testing.
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Lancer wrote:I submit that rickrolling is wholly appropriate in this threadall of Testing.
He was making a post out of Michael Jackson songs, dumbshit.

Also, 2007 called and they want their lame meme back.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Bakustra
Sith Devotee

Post by Bakustra »

Lancer wrote: I submit that rickrolling is wholly appropriate in this thread all of Testing.
I submit that you haven't gone to the foot of the class yet. What are you waiting for, thriller night?
Mr. Coffee wrote:
Lancer wrote:I submit that rickrolling is wholly appropriate in this threadall of Testing.
He was making a post out of Michael Jackson songs, dumbshit.

Also, 2007 called and they want their lame meme back.
Mr. Coffee, you were already at the head of the class, so I have no choice but to make you... the hat! Also, you get a gold star.
Invited by the new age, the elegant Sailor Neptune!
I mean, how often am I to enter a game of riddles with the author, where they challenge me with some strange and confusing and distracting device, and I'm supposed to unravel it and go "I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE" and take great personal satisfaction and pride in our mutual cleverness?
- The Handle, from the TVTropes Forums
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Oddly enough I actually tend to collect hats. Mostly ball caps, but yeah... Seriously though, Rick Rolling was never funny and everytime someone posts that retarded shit I get the urge to build a time machine so I can go back to just before someone posts a rick roll and beat them about the head with their own keyboard.
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

I'm content with an after-the-fact beating. Behavioural conditioning and shit.
XXXI
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

I used to collect caps, then I got a 64 centimetre head.

When an ad says "our hat will fit you unless you have a head like Shrek", and it's too small for me, I feel like calling tabloid current affairs shows and raising hell. THE BIG HEADED WILL NOT SIT IDLY BY HATLESS!
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Star Wars 888 wrote:Oh...my...god...

Michael Jackson donated over 300 million dollars to charity. He was a loving person. Was he strange? Maybe, but to make fun of him for that is really no different than that of a high school bully.

This is "testing", but even in such off topic and humorous forums you should keep some sort of morality.

I request to the mods that this thread get moved to a more serious section.
I request that the op please grow a backbone.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Phantasee

Post by Phantasee »

DEAD TO MEEEE
XXXI
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

HAving attention problems suck, you guys know what I'm talking about?

Wait a second... this isn't the "dog shoots cop" thread...
"Still, I would love to see human beings, and their constituent organ systems, trivialized and commercialized to the same extent as damn iPods and other crappy consumer products. It would be absolutely horrific, yet so wonderful." — Shroom Man 777
"To Err is Human; to Arrr is Pirate." — Skallagrim
“I would suggest "Schmuckulating", which is what Futurists do and, by extension, what they are." — Commenter "Rayneau"
The Magic Eight Ball Conspiracy.
Phantasee

Post by Phantasee »

Christ, you really know how to run things into the ground.
XXXI
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

Hey, at least I'm trying to be funny. You, I can't tell if I should call "poe's law" or not.
"Still, I would love to see human beings, and their constituent organ systems, trivialized and commercialized to the same extent as damn iPods and other crappy consumer products. It would be absolutely horrific, yet so wonderful." — Shroom Man 777
“I would suggest "Schmuckulating", which is what Futurists do and, by extension, what they are." — Commenter "Rayneau"
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Formless wrote:Hey, at least I'm trying to be funny. You, I can't tell if I should call "poe's law" or not.
Damnit, kid, stop being "That Guy".
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

What, exactly, does that mean? Look, its kinda hard to get good at this whole "humor" thing when every time one of your jokes falls flat someone in the audience spits on you.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Star Wars 888 wrote:Why is this moved to testing??? It's a serious topic actually, so in hind sight it shouldn't even be in off topic.
Star Wars 888 wrote:"you get what you get" - at least I have some debating skills and can back up my argument.

It's in Testing because it's a stupid fucking bullshit thread. If you have a problem with it, go fuck yourself.

P.S. Your debating skills suck and so do you. Stop spamming people with Michael Jackson crap. He's been dead for over a year.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Formless wrote:What, exactly, does that mean? Look, its kinda hard to get good at this whole "humor" thing when every time one of your jokes falls flat someone in the audience spits on you.
Everyone knows "That Guy", the one that kills the fun, breaks the joke, gets horrifically drunk at a party and the only way he knows what happened after he blacked out is we took video of him shitting in the neighbor's azaleas before punching out the pizza delivery guy over a misunderstand of what "tipping" means. That Guy. We've all seen him, hell, some of us have actually been him.

Don't be That Guy, Formless, for once you travel down the Douchebagger Path forever will it rule your destiny.
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

Yeah, sorry, not everyone speak lame testingtard bullshit speak. I'm not trying to break the spell, but frankly its annoying that me elaborating variations on a joke just a few times is treated like some kind of sin and Phant posting the exact same joke nearly verbatim three times in one thread gets no comment. Especially when its not clear that its a joke. I mean, if the joke were just crappy meme based tripe like rickrolling or mudkips, yeah I'd understand where you are coming from, but its not.

And frankly I already have walked that path. It lead here.
Last edited by Formless on 2010-10-14 11:58pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Most of us tend to ignore phant as it is already.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

Huh. I guess that would explain a lot. :P
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Well, he IS a Canuckistani... Makes perfect sense when you think about it that way, dude.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Star Wars 888 wrote:
LEAVE MICHAEL JACKSON ALONE!

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

YOU BASTARDS!

HAhahaha are you Chris Crocker Jr or what.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Ok now the thread is getting Bad.

(Tito reference goes here also.)
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Dalton wrote:
Star Wars 888 wrote:Why is this moved to testing??? It's a serious topic actually, so in hind sight it shouldn't even be in off topic.

It's in Testing because it's a stupid fucking bullshit thread. If you have a problem with it, go fuck yourself.

P.S. Your debating skills suck and so do you. Stop spamming people with Michael Jackson crap. He's been dead for over a year.
So has the little boy he had buried alive with him. Never forget. Never forget...
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Q. What's the difference between 10,000 dead babies and Michael Jackson?
A. I don't have Michael Jackson in my basement.

Q: Why did Michael Jackson like twenty eight year olds?
A: Because there are twenty of them.

Q: Did you hear that MJ died from food poisoning?
A: He ate 12 year old nuts!!

Q: What did Michael Jackson call a circumcision?
A: Foreplay.

Q: What was Michael Jackson’s favorite nursery rhyme?
A: Little Boy Blew.

Thank you I'll be here all week.