[Star Wars 888] Dispelling rumors about Michael Jackson

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Star Wars 888
Padawan Learner

[Star Wars 888] Dispelling rumors about Michael Jackson

Post by Star Wars 888 »

Ok, I'm getting rather sick of the people that still seem to believe nonsense rumors about Michael Jackson.

He was never convicted of child molestation. Whether or not he did it is debatable, but here in America people are (gasp!) innocent until proven guilty. In fact, the evidence actually leans towards him being innocent.

He had vitiligo (sp?). It isn't his fault that he turned white, but this is arguably the root of all of his problems. His color change caused the crazy rumors to be created about him, leading to the child molestations charges and such.

He had plastic surgeries because he was really, really insecure. For one, he was (and still is) super famous, and his father made fun of his looks when he was little. The media constantly making fun of him probably didn't help either. It isn't his fault really, and to make fun of someone for such a superficial reason isn't really that good of a thing to do.

He donated over 300 million dollars to charity and has the guineas world book of records for donating to more charities than any other celebrity to ever live. He even donated ALL of the money he earned from his "Bad" tour (apparently 150 million dollars) to charity. FYI that's a LOT.

He paid money out of his own pocket to save a dying child. He LOVED children.

He was not gay, or there isn't any evidence to suggest that he was. Michael Jackson's bodyguards said that Michael Jackson had girlfriends.

Some of the rumors, such as him being a woman or an alien, are obviously so laughable that they quite frankly aren't worth dispelling.

Was he strange? Definitely, but he was a good person.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Re: Dispelling rumors about Michael Jackson

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Star Wars 888 wrote: He was never convicted of child molestation. Whether or not he did it is debatable, but here in America people are (gasp!) innocent until proven guilty. In fact, the evidence actually leans towards him being innocent.
Guilty.
He had vitiligo (sp?). It isn't his fault that he turned white, but this is arguably the root of all of his problems. His color change caused the crazy rumors to be created about him, leading to the child molestations charges and such.
Phhhbt whatever.
He had plastic surgeries because he was really, really insecure. For one, he was (and still is) super famous, and his father made fun of his looks when he was little. The media constantly making fun of him probably didn't help either. It isn't his fault really, and to make fun of someone for such a superficial reason isn't really that good of a thing to do.
What a loser he was.
He donated over 300 million dollars to charity and has the guineas world book of records for donating to more charities than any other celebrity to ever live. He even donated ALL of the money he earned from his "Bad" tour (apparently 150 million dollars) to charity. FYI that's a LOT.
He was so doped up on painkillers he thought he was buying children, not donating to charity. Far from altrusitic.
He paid money out of his own pocket to save a dying child. He LOVED children.
Yeah, for sex.
He was not gay, or there isn't any evidence to suggest that he was. Michael Jackson's bodyguards said that Michael Jackson had girlfriends.
Good cover!
Some of the rumors, such as him being a woman or an alien, are obviously so laughable that they quite frankly aren't worth dispelling.
HE WAS A FEMALE ALIEN.
Was he strange? Definitely, but he was a good person.
Tell that to the Home Alone kid, who took Benadryl at MJs house once and was never the same.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

He wasn't a female alien. He was a clone of Diana Ross.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Darth Fanboy, General Zod, why don't you just beat it? Clearly you aren't fans. This is a thread for dispelling rumours, not starting new ones. Please take your hatred elsewhere.
XXXI
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Michael Jackson faked his own death so he could go into mixed martial arts and fucking kick peoples' asses.

That is Anderson Silva Michael Jackson dancing to his own music during his ring entrance, he now makes a living beating the shit out of everyone in the UFC.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

*flush*
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Dalton wrote:*flush*

*Thumbs Up*
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

We should look on the bright side of Michael Jackson's death. His body had so much plastic in it that when he died they melted him down into toys.

That way the children could play with him for a change.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Star Wars 888
Padawan Learner

Post by Star Wars 888 »

Did you guys miss the part where he donated over 300 million dollars to charity?

To insult someone over unsupported claims while knowing that said someone donated over 300 million dollars to charity is rather sick, even online.

Why is this moved to testing??? It's a serious topic actually, so in hind sight it shouldn't even be in off topic.

Michael Jackson's dead, he was a good person, stop insulting him.
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a plastic bag?

A: One of them is white, made out of plastic,and dangerous for children to play with and the other is something you carry your groceries in.

Q: How does Michael Jackson personify the American Dream?

A: Because only in America can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich old white lady.

Q: How could you tell when Michael Jackson was about to have a hot date?

A: Because there was a big wheel parked in his driveway.

Q: How did Michael Jackson pick his nose?

A: With a catalog.

Q: Why did Michael Jackson keep trying to call Boyz-2-Men?

A: He thought they were a delivery service.

Even in death Michael Jackson is still hilarious.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Star Wars 888
Padawan Learner

Post by Star Wars 888 »

Oh...my...god...

Michael Jackson donated over 300 million dollars to charity. He was a loving person. Was he strange? Maybe, but to make fun of him for that is really no different than that of a high school bully.

This is "testing", but even in such off topic and humorous forums you should keep some sort of morality.

I request to the mods that this thread get moved to a more serious section.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Star Wars 888 wrote:I request to the mods that this thread get moved to a more serious section.
Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it...
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Ilya Muromets
Jedi Knight

Post by Ilya Muromets »

Star Wars 888 wrote:This is "testing", but even in such off topic and humorous forums you should keep some sort of morality.
this is testing

nothing is sacred in testing

"Like I said, I don't care about human suffering as long as it doesn't affect me."
----LionElJonson, admitting to being a sociopathic little shit

"Please educate yourself before posting more."
----Sarevok, who really should have taken his own advice
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

:lol: Damn, for a second there I thought I was reading Darth Yan. Moving this to a more serious forum... that's like trying to shit on a furnace. Great for smelling up the place and giving your buttcheeks second degree burns. :lol:
Mr. Coffee wrote:Q: How does Michael Jackson personify the American Dream?

A: Because only in America can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich old white lady.
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: 8) :lol:
"Still, I would love to see human beings, and their constituent organ systems, trivialized and commercialized to the same extent as damn iPods and other crappy consumer products. It would be absolutely horrific, yet so wonderful." — Shroom Man 777
"To Err is Human; to Arrr is Pirate." — Skallagrim
“I would suggest "Schmuckulating", which is what Futurists do and, by extension, what they are." — Commenter "Rayneau"
The Magic Eight Ball Conspiracy.
Lord Relvenous
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord Relvenous »

Star Wars 888 wrote: This is "testing", but even in such off topic and humorous forums you should keep some sort of morality.
You obviously haven't been paying attention to what happens in testing. I would say I'm sorry your sensibilities have been offended by the jokes in this thread, but I'm not. You randomly start a thread defending Micheal Jackson, you get what you get.
Coyote: Warm it in the microwave first to avoid that 'necrophelia' effect.
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

You people are all dead to me!
XXXI
Artemas
Padawan Learner

Post by Artemas »

Well, this thread turned out to be a thriller.
Shrooms: It's interesting that the taste of blood is kind of irony.
Ilya Muromets
Jedi Knight

Post by Ilya Muromets »

everyone here is a nerd

who is FAT

"Like I said, I don't care about human suffering as long as it doesn't affect me."

Artemas
Padawan Learner

Post by Artemas »

Ilya Muromets wrote:everyone here is a nerd

who is FAT
Whether or not they're black or white?
Shrooms: It's interesting that the taste of blood is kind of irony.
Ilya Muromets
Jedi Knight

Post by Ilya Muromets »

equal opportunity FATTY NERDINESS

Bakustra
Sith Devotee

Post by Bakustra »

Don't worry, Star Wars triple-8, when you need me, I'll be there. Just do what you wanna, keep on striving, stick to it.
Invited by the new age, the elegant Sailor Neptune!
I mean, how often am I to enter a game of riddles with the author, where they challenge me with some strange and confusing and distracting device, and I'm supposed to unravel it and go "I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE" and take great personal satisfaction and pride in our mutual cleverness?
- The Handle, from the TVTropes Forums
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Artemas wrote:Well, this thread turned out to be a thriller.
As it turns out if you play Thriller backwards you can hear Michael Jackson say the names of all the little boys he's molested. That's why the video is 14 minutes long.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Bakustra wrote:Don't worry, Star Wars triple-8, when you need me, I'll be there. Just do what you wanna, keep on striving, stick to it.
You could almost say that Bakustra's never gonna let you down...
Bakustra
Sith Devotee

Post by Bakustra »

Lancer wrote:
Bakustra wrote:Don't worry, Star Wars triple-8, when you need me, I'll be there. Just do what you wanna, keep on striving, stick to it.
You could almost say that Bakustra's never gonna let you down...
Your song-recognition skills need some work. Go to the foot of the class.
Invited by the new age, the elegant Sailor Neptune!
I mean, how often am I to enter a game of riddles with the author, where they challenge me with some strange and confusing and distracting device, and I'm supposed to unravel it and go "I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE" and take great personal satisfaction and pride in our mutual cleverness?
- The Handle, from the TVTropes Forums
Star Wars 888
Padawan Learner

Post by Star Wars 888 »

Lord Relvenous wrote:
Star Wars 888 wrote: This is "testing", but even in such off topic and humorous forums you should keep some sort of morality.
You obviously haven't been paying attention to what happens in testing. I would say I'm sorry your sensibilities have been offended by the jokes in this thread, but I'm not. You randomly start a thread defending Micheal Jackson, you get what you get.
"you get what you get" - at least I have some debating skills and can back up my argument.

Oh, and this originally wasn't supposed to be in testing.