[Star Wars 888] Dispelling rumors about Michael Jackson

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Star Wars 888
Padawan Learner

Re: Dispelling rumors about Michael Jackson

Post by Star Wars 888 »

General Zod wrote:
Star Wars 888 wrote: Making fun of someone on unsupported morals is immoral, especially if said person is dead.

Why? Because the person doesn't deserve to be made fun of, so making fun of him/her is an infringement on his/her right to the pursuit of happiness.

Now stop stalling with stupid questions and actually explain your argument.
Oh, so you base morality on "I don't like it" after all. Those of us in the real world base morality off of whether or not there is harm. The fact that you're using examples from the Constitution is pretty fucking hilarious though.
Fine then. If you don't think that it's immoral, for this argument I take it back. Now explain to me what evidence you have to him being an asshole.
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

Questor wrote:I can't tell if this is really well done trolling or not.
Trolling it is, at least after Flagg came in here, because its frankly what people who couldn't predict that SW888 would come back and ruin the thread anyway deserve.
"Still, I would love to see human beings, and their constituent organ systems, trivialized and commercialized to the same extent as damn iPods and other crappy consumer products. It would be absolutely horrific, yet so wonderful." — Shroom Man 777
"To Err is Human; to Arrr is Pirate." — Skallagrim
“I would suggest "Schmuckulating", which is what Futurists do and, by extension, what they are." — Commenter "Rayneau"
The Magic Eight Ball Conspiracy.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Star Wars 888 wrote: Fine then. If you don't think that it's immoral, for this argument I take it back. Now explain to me what evidence you have to him being an asshole.
Why bother? Frankly I don't give a shit if you think he deserves to be made fun of or not.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Star Wars 888
Padawan Learner

Post by Star Wars 888 »

General Zod wrote:
Star Wars 888 wrote: Fine then. If you don't think that it's immoral, for this argument I take it back. Now explain to me what evidence you have to him being an asshole.
Why bother? Frankly I don't give a shit if you think he deserves to be made fun of or not.
Then STFU if you're not going to actually bother to support your facts. Do you understand? Your assertions in this thread have NO credibility if you aren't going to back them up with (gasp!) evidence.
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

They are jokes. Jesus christ, even when they are true they are exaggurated for effect. Comedy 101, moron.
"Still, I would love to see human beings, and their constituent organ systems, trivialized and commercialized to the same extent as damn iPods and other crappy consumer products. It would be absolutely horrific, yet so wonderful." — Shroom Man 777
“I would suggest "Schmuckulating", which is what Futurists do and, by extension, what they are." — Commenter "Rayneau"
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Star Wars 888 wrote: Then STFU if you're not going to actually bother to support your facts. Do you understand? Your assertions in this thread have NO credibility if you aren't going to back them up with (gasp!) evidence.
I didn't make the assertion you seem to think I did. But really, do keep trying.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

It's okay SW88, they don't care about us. They're all just really really bad people.
XXXI
Star Wars 888
Padawan Learner

Post by Star Wars 888 »

General Zod wrote:
Star Wars 888 wrote: Then STFU if you're not going to actually bother to support your facts. Do you understand? Your assertions in this thread have NO credibility if you aren't going to back them up with (gasp!) evidence.
I didn't make the assertion you seem to think I did. But really, do keep trying.
Except that you made the assertion that he was an asshole and have failed to provide any proof.

You guys also seem to forget that I started this thread with the intention of dispelling rumors about Michael Jackson (some of you don't believe them but still make light hearted jokes, and maybe that's OK). If you believe that I'm wrong and those rumors actually are true, then back up your assertions/try and disprove my claims. This isn't a thread to make fun of him, it's a thread to debate over the validity of those rumors.
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Do you remember the time MJ stole Eddie Murphy's wife?
XXXI
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Star Wars 888 wrote:
Except that you made the assertion that he was an asshole and have failed to provide any proof.
I made no such claim, if you seem to think that's the case then it's because you don't know how to read and you're an idiot. Even if I did, so fucking what? It's a subjective claim.
You guys also seem to forget that I started this thread with the intention of dispelling rumors about Michael Jackson (some of you don't believe them but still make light hearted jokes, and maybe that's OK). If you believe that I'm wrong and those rumors actually are true, then back up your assertions/try and disprove my claims. This isn't a thread to make fun of him, it's a thread to debate over the validity of those rumors.
Nobody gives a shit.
Marcus Aurelius
Jedi Master

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Spoonist wrote: Do the names Warren Buffet or Bill Gates ring a bell?

Do you know how much a billion dollars is? Then how about 37bn$?
Well, Gates' donations were just penance for Windows 3.x and 9x and no amount of money to charities can make up for those :mrgreen:
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Q: Why did Michael Jackson Check into the Betty Ford clinic?

A: To get over his 11 year old crack habit.

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and acne?

A: Acne doesn't come on your face until you're about thirteen.

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Casper?

A: One is scary and pale white, the other is a ghost.

Q: What would you call Michael Jackson if he slept with another 20 or 30 young boys?

A: Monsignor.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Q:Why isn't all the controversy bothering Michael?
A:He doesn't mind reaching bottom.

Q: Who does Michael Jackson consider a Perfect "10"?
A: Two 5 year olds.

Prince Michael Jackson, Jr. --- you know in a few years they'll probably change his name to:The Child Formerly Known as Michael Jackson's Baby

`What do Michael Jackson & Michael Jordan have in common?
~They both play ball in the Minor League.

`What happens when Michael talks about sex?
~It's all very tongue in cheek.

The Pope has issued a proclamation on Michael Jackson. If he hears any more allegations about little boys, the Pope says he'll have no choice but to make him a priest.

I understand that Micheal decided to have a boy of his own because it's too expensive to rent them at $2 Million a pop.

`What's the difference between Michael and a proctologist?
~A proctologist doesn't pay for the assholes he's poked around in.

`What's the difference between Mr. Potato Head and Michael Jackson?
~Michael Jackson has had more noses.
General Trelane (Retired)
Jedi Knight

Post by General Trelane (Retired) »

Star Wars 888 wrote:Making fun of someone on unsupported morals is immoral, especially if said person is dead.

Why? Because the person doesn't deserve to be made fun of, so making fun of him/her is an infringement on his/her right to the pursuit of happiness.
You honestly think that the right to the pursuit of happiness applies to dead people? :shock:

This entire thread has been comic gold, but the above. . . :lol: :lol: :lol:
Time makes more converts than reason. -- Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776
Star Wars 888
Padawan Learner

Post by Star Wars 888 »

General Zod wrote:
Star Wars 888 wrote:
I made no such claim, if you seem to think that's the case then it's because you don't know how to read and you're an idiot. Even if I did, so fucking what? It's a subjective claim.
You implied it and did not deny claiming it for several posts. If you really didn't mean to imply it, you would have denied claiming it instead of backing it up (albeit not with any substantive evidence) until you realize that you can't support the statement and give up on it.

Nobody gives a shit.
Actually, people do give a shit, given that Michael Jackson was the best selling artist in 2009 despite not having released an album since 2001. Not to mention that, if you don't care about the thread topic, why the fuck are you posting in it?
[R_H]
Sith Devotee

Post by [R_H] »

Sweet baby Jesus.

Testing has hit a new low.

I fell down a flight of concrete steps as a kid, yet Formless and StarsWarsWhateverTheFuck manage to out-retard me. :mrgreen:

Here's a hint guys, you're doing it wrong. Just in case you haven't noticed.

Coffee and Zod are on fire, keep up the good work champs.
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

[R_H] wrote:+1 post
Maybe I ought to get a title that says "the anti-testingtard"...
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Star Wars 888 wrote: You implied it and did not deny claiming it for several posts. If you really didn't mean to imply it, you would have denied claiming it instead of backing it up (albeit not with any substantive evidence) until you realize that you can't support the statement and give up on it.
You seem incapable of distinguishing a subjective claim from an objective one, I see.
Actually, people do give a shit, given that Michael Jackson was the best selling artist in 2009 despite not having released an album since 2001.
Since you seem to require things to be spoon-fed to you, nobody on this board gives a shit.
Not to mention that, if you don't care about the thread topic, why the fuck are you posting in it?
Because your fatty nerd-rage amuses me.
[R_H]
Sith Devotee

Post by [R_H] »

Formless wrote: Maybe I ought to get a title that says "the anti-testingtard"...
That Guy.
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

[R_H] wrote:
Formless wrote: Maybe I ought to get a title that says "the anti-testingtard"...
*I'm totally not a brainless parrot!*
It amuses me that you are so easily amused by what amounts to someone's verbal diarrhea used in leu of actual humor or a point.
Star Wars 888
Padawan Learner

Post by Star Wars 888 »

General Zod wrote:
You seem incapable of distinguishing a subjective claim from an objective one, I see.
A subjective claim with no evidence = a baseless subjective claim.

Subjective claims can still be valid, but yours isn't.

Since you seem to require things to be spoon-fed to you, nobody on this board gives a shit.
Then why the fuck are you posting in this thread?

Woah woah woah...you're posting in a fucking STAR WARS forum made by an engineer (iirc, and no offense intended to Mike Wong ), and you're accusing me of being a nerd?

Oh my god.
Formless
Sith Marauder

Post by Formless »

Did you just compare Mike to a nerd.

Someone really needs to read the main website a little more carefully.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Star Wars 888 wrote:A subjective claim with no evidence = a baseless subjective claim.

Subjective claims can still be valid, but yours isn't.
Someone's almost getting the point.
Then why the fuck are you posting in this thread?
Woah woah woah...you're posting in a fucking STAR WARS forum made by an engineer (iirc, and no offense intended to Mike Wong ), and you're accusing me of being a nerd?

Oh my god.
No, I'm accusing you of being a fat nerd. There's a difference. I don't expect you to understand it.
Bakustra
Sith Devotee

Post by Bakustra »

Star Wars triple-8, I was sorta sincere in my earlier post, so I'll helpfully explain things for you:

Firstly, people are posting to make fun of you, because you take this so seriously and nobody else cares. I'm willing to bet that nobody really cares about Wacko Jacko now that a full year's gone by and the media dropped him, except for a few diehards.

Secondly, "fatty nerd" does not refer to your girth or your nerd status. It is slang for a person that exhibits a certain set of behaviors, namely, acting like the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons. Odious fellow, wouldn't you agree? Then don't act too much like him.
Invited by the new age, the elegant Sailor Neptune!
I mean, how often am I to enter a game of riddles with the author, where they challenge me with some strange and confusing and distracting device, and I'm supposed to unravel it and go "I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE" and take great personal satisfaction and pride in our mutual cleverness?
- The Handle, from the TVTropes Forums
Questor
Jedi Council Member

Post by Questor »

Formless wrote:
Questor wrote:I can't tell if this is really well done trolling or not.
Trolling it is, at least after Flagg came in here, because its frankly what people who couldn't predict that SW888 would come back and ruin the thread anyway deserve.
My hat's off to you then. That was very well done.