Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people
* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 
Want to support this site? Click

Quote of the Week: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant, American historian (1885-1981)


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-07 11:49pm
Offline
Sith Devotee
User avatar

Joined: 2005-11-20 08:57am
Posts: 2775
Yeah, sorry, I don't believe that it was someone else. Go sniff some glue, maybe watch someone else's kids naked down at the public pool or something rather than your own, and get arrested for it.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-07 11:50pm
Offline
Permanent n00b
User avatar

Joined: 2002-08-25 07:56pm
Posts: 3469
Skeets needs to learn to lie better in general. Unless his retarded 25 year old friend is somehow a freaking genius at impersonation this is just a bad Importance of being Ernest without the wit or implied homoeroticism. From the start of your threads to the finish there is no perceptible difference in style of speech, casual misspellings or style of argumentation. Despite the fact that you imply that the switch-over happened during the middle of many of these threads.

I have a lot of personal psychological theories on why you have some of these behaviors but I have no qualifications to give them and frankly any that I accidentally hit will probably be more embarrassing for you than this comical debacle of a thread.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-07 11:53pm
Offline
Jedi Master
User avatar

Joined: 2004-07-03 01:02am
Posts: 1202
Location: On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
avianmosquito wrote:
. When he found out, he ran for the fucking hills and she had to give up her kids on threat of legal action by her cousin, who let her daughter, 7-year old Judith Patterson, take the first baby, then 2 years later the second one. Since I was dating Judy at the time, those kids are more mine than his, blood be damned. Finally, when he adopted the youngest he did such a shitty job he had to let me, still only a 10-year old at the fucking time, take over in order to keep legal custody over her.

What the unholy fuck? What kind of fucked-up alternate universe are you posting from? I don't know what's more messed up, the idea that all of this is true, or the idea that all of this is made up.
Quote:
EDIT: Also, keep in mind all this happened despite the fact that I just wanted him to act as a secretary and leave "the master is out" kind of messages on my threads.

Oh sweet Jesus how could anyone possibly be this stupid

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-07 11:58pm
Offline
Dishonest Fucktard

Joined: 2010-05-11 11:37pm
Posts: 234
Dark Hellion wrote:
Skeets needs to learn to lie better in general. Unless his retarded 25 year old friend is somehow a freaking genius at impersonation this is just a bad Importance of being Ernest without the wit or implied homoeroticism. From the start of your threads to the finish there is no perceptible difference in style of speech, casual misspellings or style of argumentation. Despite the fact that you imply that the switch-over happened during the middle of many of these threads.

I have a lot of personal psychological theories on why you have some of these behaviors but I have no qualifications to give them and frankly any that I accidentally hit will probably be more embarrassing for you than this comical debacle of a thread.


I don't care what you think, I'm not lying about this. I'm not one to lie because of shame, and if I had written one word of that bullshit, I would of admit it.

The reason you can't find much difference is because we write more or less the same way when I'm not in character. We talk the same way as well, and have more or less the same facial expressions. Why: he was, for the longest time, a good friend of mine. (In the end, I'll probably forgive him for this as well, but it'll be a while.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-07 11:59pm
Offline
Jedi Knight
User avatar

Joined: 2009-03-18 01:07pm
Posts: 711
Location: The Philippines
avianmosquito wrote:
Generally, if it happened after 5/20, it wasn't me.


How convenient. Everything after the date when the posts became really abysmally stupid, intolerable, and disturbing, you claim it wasn't you but some other guy. Some other guy who apparently uses the same laptop, has the same IP, and logs on to the very same account. Do you have any idea how much that reeks of bullshit? "Oh noes my account got hacked/used by some idiot I know" is one of the oldest and lamest excuses for net stupidity imaginable.

It also doesn't help that your posts from the date you signed up to 5/20 don't exactly differ much in flavor. This "other guy" posts remarkably like you.

avianmosquito wrote:
I don't care what you think, I'm not lying about this. I'm not one to lie because of shame, and if I had written one word of that bullshit, I would of admit it.


The irony gods, sir, are most pleased.

avianmosquito wrote:
The reason you can't find much difference is because we write more or less the same way when I'm not in character. We talk the same way as well, and have more or less the same facial expressions. Why: he was, for the longest time, a good friend of mine. (In the end, I'll probably forgive him for this as well, but it'll be a while.


So he's almost exactly like you, but most emphatically not you. Oh no, definitely not. And you wonder why people think this is all bullshit?


Last edited by Ilya Muromets on 2010-06-08 12:03am, edited 2 times in total.
Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:01am
Offline
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate
User avatar

Joined: 2002-07-03 11:49pm
Posts: 35348
Location: Passchendaele City, HAB
Wow this thread got impressively more retarded in the time I spent watching the Phillies.



"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:02am
Offline
Sith Devotee
User avatar

Joined: 2005-11-20 08:57am
Posts: 2775
You speak the same because you're best friends?

Come off it, kidfiddler. My best friend is a fucking Mormon who speaks and writes completely differently to me. My other friends, of the non religious bent, also speak and write completely differently to me.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:05am
Offline
Dishonest Fucktard

Joined: 2010-05-11 11:37pm
Posts: 234
Morilore wrote:
avianmosquito wrote:
. When he found out, he ran for the fucking hills and she had to give up her kids on threat of legal action by her cousin, who let her daughter, 7-year old Judith Patterson, take the first baby, then 2 years later the second one. Since I was dating Judy at the time, those kids are more mine than his, blood be damned. Finally, when he adopted the youngest he did such a shitty job he had to let me, still only a 10-year old at the fucking time, take over in order to keep legal custody over her.

What the unholy fuck? What kind of fucked-up alternate universe are you posting from? I don't know what's more messed up, the idea that all of this is true, or the idea that all of this is made up.


I know this is fucked up, but that's life. Looking back, I've been defending this fucker since I was 5. That's entirely too long to defend somebody, especially since he really is 8 years older than me.

Quote:
Quote:
EDIT: Also, keep in mind all this happened despite the fact that I just wanted him to act as a secretary and leave "the master is out" kind of messages on my threads.

Oh sweet Jesus how could anyone possibly be this stupid

What? Him for breaching my trust when I asked for his help, or me for expecting him to do what I'd asked and nothing more? The former was malevolent in nature, and I'm not buying his excuses. The latter was naive, not stupid.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:08am
Offline
Jedi Knight
User avatar

Joined: 2009-03-18 01:07pm
Posts: 711
Location: The Philippines
Oh, what a twisted thread we get,
When we spout out bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:12am
Offline
Dishonest Fucktard

Joined: 2010-05-11 11:37pm
Posts: 234
loomer wrote:
You speak the same because you're best friends?

Come off it, kidfiddler. My best friend is a fucking Mormon who speaks and writes completely differently to me. My other friends, of the non religious bent, also speak and write completely differently to me.


First off, I'm not a pedophile, so cut the bullshit.

It has to do with the fact that I've known him since childhood, and learned how to debate by watching him. (In retrospect, this is a damned depressing thought) Further, I adapted much of his manner of speach (Again, this is damned depressing) because I was one of those hopeless children who wanted to be somebody else. (I feel like throwing up...) In short: I was a kid with not much for family, I found somebody who I decided to treat as a role model, (although not a brother, like he thinks) and his shit rubbed off on me.

I promise you, you WILL be able to see the difference from here on out, I'm not going to be as patient or polite as he was. (Yes, I understand he was neither, that's the point.)

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:14am
Offline
Dishonest Fucktard

Joined: 2010-05-11 11:37pm
Posts: 234
Ilya Muromets wrote:
Oh, what a twisted thread we get,
When we spout out bullshit.


Just avoid this thread. I would too, but I have to deal with this because it is partially my fault.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:16am
Offline
Jedi Master
User avatar

Joined: 2005-07-08 02:19pm
Posts: 1400
Location: The City in the Country
avianmosquito wrote:
loomer wrote:
You speak the same because you're best friends?

Come off it, kidfiddler. My best friend is a fucking Mormon who speaks and writes completely differently to me. My other friends, of the non religious bent, also speak and write completely differently to me.


First off, I'm not a pedophile, so cut the bullshit.

It has to do with the fact that I've known him since childhood, and learned how to debate by watching him. (In retrospect, this is a damned depressing thought) Further, I adapted much of his manner of speach (Again, this is damned depressing) because I was one of those hopeless children who wanted to be somebody else. (I feel like throwing up...) In short: I was a kid with not much for family, I found somebody who I decided to treat as a role model, (although not a brother, like he thinks) and his shit rubbed off on me.

I promise you, you WILL be able to see the difference from here on out, I'm not going to be as patient or polite as he was. (Yes, I understand he was neither, that's the point.)


You could try 10,000 voices, yet I think they'd all sound like Whiny-bullshitting-internet-toughguy. You've been entertaining, Skeet-o, but I fear our merriment is at an end. Too many people are calling for the banhammer and some sincerity, coming clean, and actual documentation are all that will be able to save you.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:17am
Offline
Sith Devotee
User avatar

Joined: 2005-11-20 08:57am
Posts: 2775
So, you're going to be better by being... Less 'polite'. Wow, and here I thought you were Miss Manners, fiddler (or maybe just future fiddler?)

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:17am
Offline
Jedi Knight
User avatar

Joined: 2009-03-18 01:07pm
Posts: 711
Location: The Philippines
avianmosquito wrote:
Ilya Muromets wrote:
Oh, what a twisted thread we get,
When we spout out bullshit.


Just avoid this thread. I would too, but I have to deal with this because it is partially my fault.


The snark and condemnation in that re-worded Sir Walter Scott line just went completely over your head, didn't it?

Oh, and don't get me wrong, the things written here were disturbing to me. They still are.

However, watching you flail so desperately and fail so completely at using this "some other guy who posts exactly like me used my account" is quite entertaining.


Last edited by Ilya Muromets on 2010-06-08 12:22am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:19am
Offline
Jedi Master
User avatar

Joined: 2003-04-30 06:47pm
Posts: 1132
Location: Hyrule
Where is the proof for allowing a 7 year old to adopt a child?

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:22am
Offline
Emperor's Hand

Joined: 2009-05-23 07:29pm
Posts: 21340
Look, even ignoring all the woo-woo shit that happened after May 20th... you're still kind of dumb, by my standards. You're just not as dumb as you/that other guy was after May 20th. If you actually wrote that short story segment, you're kind of creepy, too.

Also, you have very little, possibly NO evidence, that you are NOT the idiot who posted all that more recent stuff. Which is not helping your case. Nor is the fact that you actually violated forum rules to give this other guy your account.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:24am
Offline
Jedi Council Member
User avatar

Joined: 2008-08-19 01:34pm
Posts: 1821
Location: You've asked me for my sacrifice, and I am winter born
Oh the things Colfax could have learned from this kid [/tear]. I can't figure out if we're typing to a schizoid personality, a pothead, a poser, or a troll. It does appear that since the "intervention" the bullet-to-the-head wank has stopped only to be replaced by a domestic situation that would make an Arkansas hillbilly (not to impugn said Arkansas hillbilly) hang his head in shame. Hey, let's push the limits of credulity on the 'Net! I can't wait to see what the next Morton Downey post has for us! Actually I can; if any of this bullshit is for real, it's too hilariously depressing for words. I'm lighting a candle for ratiocination, not exaggeration, in FeatherWingedBloodSucker's future posts.

BTW, who here has EVER given someone else their account access to, umm, ANY Web site? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Shit, my wife and I have separate online accounts for non-bank stuff. Something is rotten in Denmark.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:34am
Offline
Emperor's Hand

Joined: 2009-05-23 07:29pm
Posts: 21340
Count Chocula wrote:
Oh the things Colfax could have learned from this kid [/tear]. I can't figure out if we're typing to a schizoid personality, a pothead, a poser, or a troll.
...Two out of four ain't bad?

Quote:
BTW, who here has EVER given someone else their account access to, umm, ANY Web site? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Shit, my wife and I have separate online accounts for non-bank stuff. Something is rotten in Denmark.
I could imagine doing it for a specific purpose, for the benefit of someone I trusted very much. I know a few people on another forum who do it, though they're all solid enough people that there's no negative consequences and therefore no reason to punish them.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:39am
Offline
Padawan Learner
User avatar

Joined: 2008-12-04 04:00pm
Posts: 472
Location: Calgary
Wow. I am impressed. I am fucking impressed.

The kind of sad, sad life that a man must live, that even his virtual life he must run and be ashamed of.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:44am
Offline
Rabid Monkey
User avatar

Joined: 2002-08-23 01:20am
Posts: 12463
Location: The glorious Sun-Barge! Isis, Isis, Ra,Ra,Ra!
avianmosquito wrote:
On thursday the 27th, my youngest child was jumped on her way home from a friend's house by 4 kids from the local church, and beaten so bad she couldn't stand....Thankfully, she'd managed to hospitalise at least one of her attackers, the oldest one at that, and inflict injuries upon the others, which she described in enough detail for the kids to be identified by them.



Awesome ninja daughter.

Image



Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."


In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:47am
Offline
Sith Devotee
User avatar

Joined: 2005-11-20 08:57am
Posts: 2775
Hahah holy shit I missed that.

Okay, this youngest daughter would be like six, right? How the fuck does a six year old hospitalize anyone?

Also, why is a six year old walking home alone if the distance is far enough that she can be ambushed? Man, this fuckwad is completely incompetent at painting himself as a caring father and not an uncaring kidfiddler who just wants nubile bodies to play with.

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:49am
Offline
Rabid Monkey
User avatar

Joined: 2002-08-23 01:20am
Posts: 12463
Location: The glorious Sun-Barge! Isis, Isis, Ra,Ra,Ra!
Simon_Jester wrote:
Wow, thanks go to Terwynn and Coyote for being really effing funny about this whole thing. I was having a bad evening until I read that shit. Thanks.



Glad to be of service--

Image

Although I suppose it really isn't polite for me to play with my food.



Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."


In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 01:09am
Online
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
User avatar

Joined: 2002-07-11 12:27am
Posts: 11607
Location: Helsinki, Finland
This thread has gone far enough. Locked, pending administrative action.



Warwolf Urban Combat Specialist

Why is it so goddamned hard to get little assholes like you to admit it when you fuck up? Is it pride? What gives you the right to have any pride?
–Darth Wong to vivftp

GOP message? Why don't they just come out of the closet: FASCISTS R' US –Patrick Degan

The GOP has a problem with anyone coming out of the closet. –18-till-I-die

Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity PostPosted: 2010-06-08 12:44pm
Offline
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
User avatar

Joined: 2002-07-03 06:16pm
Posts: 21946
Location: Noo Yawk
If you're not lying, you willingly gave your username and account to someone else without informing anyone in the administration that you were doing so. Even then it would be questionable; now, it's considered flat-out dishonesty (i.e. LYING THROUGH YOUR FUCKING TEETH).

If you ARE lying, and all this shit is from the same person, then you are: 1. Terminally fucking stupid; 2. A chickenshit coward who's trying to lie out of a tough spot; 3. Beneath my contempt.

In either case, avianmosquito, you are charged with either Abuse of Privileges and Lying, or being a Cowardly Dishonest Backpedaling Fuck. The verdict is GUILTY in both cases and and sentence identical and immediate.

GET THE FUCK OUT.



Image
Image
To Absent Friends
Rob "Uncle Roby" Dalton | ASVS Vets '99 | SG-14: Gotta Blow Something Up | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Donate to the daltonator.net Archive/FUQ Fund

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group