[avianmosquito] Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Serafina
Sith Acolyte

Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity

Post by Serafina »

Yes, but you people ignore numbers. You, of course, are going to claim you don't, but we'll see about that. I've given the numbers, prove me wrong. For fuck's sake, prove me wrong. Acknowledge them, consider them, work with them, don't just ignore them like I'm damn convinced you and every other person here is going to. (Misanthropy is underrated.)
WE ignore numbers?
You truly are ignorant. If you could post actual studies or numbers, we would have an actual debate. That's what an intelligent person would do. And if not, an intelligent person would conceed the matter.

You, "sir" are not an intelligent person.
You are, indeed, an uneducated ignorant dimwitted twit, incapable and unworthy of rational discussion.
Even forse, you are incapable of acknowledging that simple fact and make absolutely no effort to improve.
For this, we mock you.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

Sea Skimmer wrote:
avianmosquito wrote: Well, shit. I forgot that one, the other I was thinking of... nevermind.

As far as the weapon and ammunition, it was an M4 carbine modified for semi-automatic usage only. (As to be legal.) The round was an M196. Curse my lack of observance not to notice this is a tracer until I had fired it... indoors to boot. Of course, this was nearly a decade ago, and I wouldn't make that mistake now.
Okay we getting somewhere now! Now you gave a specific figure for ricochet energy. For that to mean anything for us, we need two other pieces of information. What was the target you measured the energy from made of, and what angle was it set at relative to the line of sight you shot it from? In other words, how big of a ricochet was it. I hope you can understand now why its so damn annoying to us that you threw around unqualified information like that as if it made an argument on its own, and then just kept going on. Simply stating an energy level with no qualifications means NOTHING, which is why everyone ignored it. A ricochet could be anything from a slight deflection to a projectile bouncing back right at the shooter.
That I don't remember, it was nearly a decade ago, afterall, but it was somewhere between the two, maybe 20, 30 degrees? (Enough for the bullet to dump 25% of its energy into the target.) The target was the topmost part of a synthetic skull, the rest of which I had shredded with a .45 earlier in the day, and was sitting on a metal load cell I had used to measure the average force and distance, (which I then used to get the 400j figure) I had to estimate on the time, so momentum transferred was off quite a bit because I had the wrong figure for the framerate of the camera I was using.

I'll do the math (and likely oversimplify it) now based on the known loss of energy.

Mass: 3.5g (exceedingly light, even for 5.56mm NATO rounds)

Starting Energy: ~1600j
Starting velocity: ~956m/s

End energy: ~1200j
End velocity: ~828m/s

Velocity lost: 128m/s
Total momentum lost: ~0.448n*s, lower than estimated. I screwed up somewhere along the lines. The framerate of the camera was three times what I thought, and I still got a number twice the accurate figure...

The piece of sythetic skull survived, by the way. There were a few little chips of it on the plate, but these mostly came off the top.
Last edited by avianmosquito on 2010-06-07 07:07pm, edited 1 time in total.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

Serafina wrote:
Yes, but you people ignore numbers. You, of course, are going to claim you don't, but we'll see about that. I've given the numbers, prove me wrong. For fuck's sake, prove me wrong. Acknowledge them, consider them, work with them, don't just ignore them like I'm damn convinced you and every other person here is going to. (Misanthropy is underrated.)
WE ignore numbers?
You truly are ignorant. If you could post actual studies or numbers, we would have an actual debate. That's what an intelligent person would do. And if not, an intelligent person would conceed the matter.

You, "sir" are not an intelligent person.
You are, indeed, an uneducated ignorant dimwitted twit, incapable and unworthy of rational discussion.
Even forse, you are incapable of acknowledging that simple fact and make absolutely no effort to improve.
For this, we mock you.
That's awfully rich coming from you.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

The Spartan wrote:
avianmosquito wrote:
The Spartan wrote:Wait a minute... modified to be semi-auto? As in this weapon was previously full auto? How did your friend get his hands on this?
That's my line.
So... are you going to answer the other question?

How did this friend or you or whoever get their hands on a full auto that they then modified to semi-auto? Or if it wasn't them that modified it and it was the licensed gun dealer, why would he spend the money on acquiring a full-auto only to modify it to semi-auto thereby spending more money on it while also reducing it's resale value to below his cost for purchasing the full auto when he could have bought the semi-auto in the first place or sold the full auto to someone with a license to own one?
Let me explain this to you:
When I said: "that's my line," it means, quite literally, that is what I'm supposed to say, or in this circumstance, that's what I want to know.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Sea Skimmer wrote:
avianmosquito wrote: Both require breaching the privacy of others. If I must concede a point or leave it unbacked to protect their privacy, so be it.
That doesn't make a fucking lick of sense man. How on earth is someones privacy violated by you telling me what gun and bullet you shot at some unspecified time and location? So I'm going to have ton conclude you are full of shit; concession accepted though, I'm not going to ask again.
Maybe he wants you to think that he's killed before, and is a dangerous dude to cross, and now he's the philosophical killer who's seen the elephant and is now seeking the way of reason and peace and Zen. He doesn't want to take up the way of the gun again, but he will to defend his honor... if he's pushed to the limit. After all, there's only so much a man can take, and then... a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

If he tells you how he knows this stuff, he breaches certain contracts and trusts, and then people get hurt... maybe die. Black-ops stuff, or something from the seamy underworld where decency fears to walk... you know the drill, man...

C'mon, folks, 'fess up, who's snickering by now? :mrgreen:
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

avianmosquito wrote:Let me explain this to you:
When I said: "that's my line," it means, quite literally, that is what I'm supposed to say, or in this circumstance, that's what I want to know.
So you're lying then. Cause either someone did something remarkably expensive when they could have done the same thing for far less money, which makes no sense. Or you're lying about another detail, i.e. the weapon isn't modified. Which makes me wonder why you'd bother adding that particular detail unless you're a) trying to brag without bragging or b) you're adding extraneous details to cover up something else.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

It's Torchwood, isn't it?
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Serafina
Sith Acolyte

Post by Serafina »

C'mon, folks, 'fess up, who's snickering by now?
By now?
Heck, i am doing it with his every line.
Really, i wish i could pour that into a bottle, seal it and keep it for rainy days.
Too bad you need to tend to these morons to make them truly delic(acte/icious)

Oh, and Avianflu/MalariaMosquito:
I'm not the smartest person here, not by a longshot. In most cases, i am incapable of number-wizardy. So what's the difference between you and me?
I shut up when i can't (and they would be necessary). I realize that there are many smarter, more educted and wiser people here than me.
So why do i mock you?
First, it's fun.
But the true reason is that, if even I can see how truly moronic you are, then it has to be really, really bad. And while there have been many worse morons around here than you, you are definately sorted within the same stinky sock drawer as them.

So shape up, or go fuck off and wank somewhere else.
It's Torchwood, isn't it?
Torchwood? huh?
Well, i paraphrased a couple of Daleks earlier, but i don't see any Torchwood around here.

Tough i could use both a Torch and Wood for our little insect here.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

Coyote wrote:
Sea Skimmer wrote:
avianmosquito wrote: Both require breaching the privacy of others. If I must concede a point or leave it unbacked to protect their privacy, so be it.
That doesn't make a fucking lick of sense man. How on earth is someones privacy violated by you telling me what gun and bullet you shot at some unspecified time and location? So I'm going to have ton conclude you are full of shit; concession accepted though, I'm not going to ask again.
Maybe he wants you to think that he's killed before, and is a dangerous dude to cross, and now he's the philosophical killer who's seen the elephant and is now seeking the way of reason and peace and Zen. He doesn't want to take up the way of the gun again, but he will to defend his honor... if he's pushed to the limit. After all, there's only so much a man can take, and then... a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

If he tells you how he knows this stuff, he breaches certain contracts and trusts, and then people get hurt... maybe die. Black-ops stuff, or something from the seamy underworld where decency fears to walk... you know the drill, man...

C'mon, folks, 'fess up, who's snickering by now? :mrgreen:
Read the response before you run your mouth, dipshit.

I had forgotten about that one, I assumed he was talking about the two times he had asked me to give him the names and contact information of the people I had discussed this with, which IS a breach of their privacy.

Further, I have purposefully killed three people in my life, all in self-defense. That's it. The first was some fucker that tried to carjack me. I don't take well to somebody pointing a weapon at me or my child, the instant he let his guard down I shot him 4 times with a .45. The second time two people had broke into my house and were armed, I killed them from above with a battle rifle. (Fabrique Nationale de Herstal Fusil Automatique Leger)
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

The Spartan wrote:
avianmosquito wrote:Let me explain this to you:
So you're lying then. Cause either someone did something remarkably expensive when they could have done the same thing for far less money, which makes no sense. Or you're lying about another detail, i.e. the weapon isn't modified. Which makes me wonder why you'd bother adding that particular detail unless you're a) trying to brag without bragging or b) you're adding extraneous details to cover up something else.
Again, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. Is that too hard to understand? He has an M4, it's semi-automatic, I didn't ask any questions. In fact, it being modified was an assumption on my part.

EDIT: Of course, upon reading this, I realise this is exactly what I'd say if he'd done something illegal and I had known about it.
Serafina
Sith Acolyte

Post by Serafina »

Oooh, now he's bragging about how he killed people!
How cuuute.
Am i allowed to stuff him and donate him to charity?

But i'm afraid he is going to kill me in "self-defense" first! Oooh, i am quivering. Protect me, oh mighty people with more brains than avianmosquito ö- oh, wait, that's just about everyone i ever met.

Oh, and seriously:
I had forgotten about that one, I assumed he was talking about the two times he had asked me to give him the names and contact information of the people I had discussed this with, which IS a breach of their privacy.
In other words, you've got nothing.
You didn't even ask. You did nothing.
Of course, you are most likely just a big, fat LIAR.
Jeremy
Jedi Master

Post by Jeremy »

avianmosquito wrote:
Sea Skimmer wrote:No ones buying it and I suggest you just shut the fuck up. When you are this fucking wrong just running away and hiding isn't such a bad idea.
Turning tail and running is against my morals as well, as is cowering like a kicked dog. Bring it, and I'll do the same, I'm neither the little pussy you seem to think I am nor am I capable of acting as such.
You've told us what kind of person you are.
avianmosquito's reply to Serafina in the Post-human species thread wrote:
Serafina wrote:Humans are also easily that tall - yet we do not use bats to bash in vehicles.
Really? I did it just a few weeks ago to some asshole that parked in my spot.
avianmosquito wrote:Okay, that was a concept so simple you would really have to try to misunderstand it.
I took this as being a cm off the center of the brain. Your wording is unable to adequately express the fullness of your thoughts on the matter; assuming they have thought out the matter to the extent and direction which you have.
avianmosquito wrote:That's not what I'm talking about, and you know it. Keep it up, dipshit, you're making me look good, and that's hard at this point.
Looking good to whom?
avianmosquito wrote:As far as the weapon and ammunition, it was an M4 carbine modified for semi-automatic usage only. (As to be legal.) The round was an M196. Curse my lack of observance not to notice this is a tracer until I had fired it... indoors to boot. Of course, this was nearly a decade ago, and I wouldn't make that mistake now.
So 25 - 10 = 15 = how old you were when you did your "testing" ?

Wow, being a father of a 3 year old at that point must have prepared you to be very mature to do those ballistic tests. Mature enough for your fantasy of killing people with a FAL?

...still do think you have some super superior knowledge of ballistics you could school us all with.
By the sound of your arguement so far, that isn't a bad quess.
and just what the hell is a "quess"?
Last edited by Jeremy on 2010-06-07 07:41pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

avianmosquito wrote:Again, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. Is that too hard to understand? He has an M4, it's semi-automatic, I didn't ask any questions. In fact, it being modified was an assumption on my part.

EDIT: Of course, upon reading this, I realise this is exactly what I'd say if he'd done something illegal and I had known about it.
That doesn't help your case. If you were as knowledgeable as you claim to be then you'd have known that civilians have access, for much less money, to M4 carbines that do not require modification to semi-auto fire, unless they have a Federal License to own a full-auto weapon. Those weapons, however, are thousands of dollars more expensive then their semi-auto civilian counterparts.
avianmosquito wrote:Further, I have purposefully killed three people in my life, all in self-defense. That's it. The first was some fucker that tried to carjack me. I don't take well to somebody pointing a weapon at me or my child, the instant he let his guard down I shot him 4 times with a .45. The second time two people had broke into my house and were armed, I killed them from above with a battle rifle. (Fabrique Nationale de Herstal Fusil Automatique Leger)
Now why include that little detail? Particularly when Coyote was obviously being facetious?

Also, why spell out the full name of the rifle when most people just say FN FAL? Or say battle rifle for that matter? You're being awfully verbose...

And how did this guy carjacking you let his guard down long enough for you to draw a .45 when carjackings depend on shock and speed to get you out of a vehicle as quickly as possible and drive away as quickly as possible?

Are you sure it was four times? Not three? Or five? You're being awfully verbose...

Also, if you're so young and have three kids and have had a divorce that has left you with financial troubles, how do you have a .45 and an FN FAL?

Edit: carjacking... ing...
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

avianmosquito wrote:Further, I have purposefully killed three people in my life, all in self-defense.
I was waiting for that one...let me guess, you shot them all through the heart too because the head shots didn't work.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

Serafina wrote:Oooh, now he's bragging about how he killed people!
How cuuute.
Am i allowed to stuff him and donate him to charity?
I'm not bragging, and you know it. I'm not the type to brag about killing somebody, especially since it ended up in a fucking court case on both instances that drained weeks of time out of my life. It's bullshit that you're not allowed to defend yourself in this country without the DA ripping into you life a shark that's found a wounded whale.
But i'm afraid he is going to kill me in "self-defense" first! Oooh, i am quivering. Protect me, oh mighty people with more brains than avianmosquito ö- oh, wait, that's just about everyone i ever met.
You're hopeless and disgusting, you know that, right?
Oh, and seriously:
In other words, you've got nothing.
You didn't even ask. You did nothing.
Of course, you are most likely just a big, fat LIAR.
I didn't want to bother them, but I talked to one of them. The marine said: "If they want to talk to me, they can come talk to me on wikia like everyone else." He uses my name on wikia, (Not a big suprise, I gave him my acount on Xbox live as well.) go ahead and talk to him, he'll likely confirm he said what he did, then insult you repeatedly in a very cruel, sadistic manner, and he won't be as polite about it as I have. As far as the doctor, he's going to say "You haven't talked to me in over a year, and now you want to send a website's worth of internet nuts to talk to me?" Finally, I haven't talked to the instructor in years, not since he was the instructor for my friend. I'm not sure I'd get past "Who the fuck are you?" with him.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

J wrote:
avianmosquito wrote:Further, I have purposefully killed three people in my life, all in self-defense.
I was waiting for that one...let me guess, you shot them all through the heart too because the head shots didn't work.
No, I just shot centre-mass in all circumstances. I aimed for the chest, that's it.
Jeremy
Jedi Master

Post by Jeremy »

The Spartan wrote:Also, why spell out the full name of the rifle when most people just say FN FAL? Or say battle rifle for that matter? You're being awfully verbose...
The same reason he shot the notfullyautomatic M4 at a fake skull, and beat up a car with a baseball bat, and has 5 kids by now, and got leg when he was 12, and has several books written already... fapping he is the most interesting man in the world.
PhilosopherOfSorts
Jedi Master
Location: Waynesburg, PA, its small, its insignifigant, its almost West Virginia.

Post by PhilosopherOfSorts »

This guy is so full of shit that I want to spread him on my plants. Killed three people in self defense before the age of thirty? Where the fuck do you live? Mogadishu? Fallujah? Detroit? Did the carjacker shoot you in your empty, hollow head, only to let some air out, and that's how you came to the conclusion that headshots aren't lethal?

Here's some advice, just admit that you're an idiot, not to us so much as to yourself, the first step on the jounrey to wisdom is realising how little you know.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

The Spartan wrote:
avianmosquito wrote:Again, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. Is that too hard to understand? He has an M4, it's semi-automatic, I didn't ask any questions. In fact, it being modified was an assumption on my part.

That doesn't help your case. If you were as knowledgeable as you claim to be then you'd have known that civilians have access, for much less money, to M4 carbines that do not require modification to semi-auto fire, unless they have a Federal License to own a full-auto weapon. Those weapons, however, are thousands of dollars more expensive then their semi-auto civilian counterparts.
It was an assumption I made at the time and never bothered to correct. That much should make sense. (Or more accurately, it should be understandable at the least)
avianmosquito wrote:Further, I have purposefully killed three people in my life, all in self-defense. That's it. The first was some fucker that tried to carjack me. I don't take well to somebody pointing a weapon at me or my child, the instant he let his guard down I shot him 4 times with a .45. The second time two people had broke into my house and were armed, I killed them from above with a battle rifle. (Fabrique Nationale de Herstal Fusil Automatique Leger)
Now why include that little detail? Particularly when Coyote was obviously being facetious?
...Because I could? Do I really need a better reason than that?
Also, why spell out the full name of the rifle when most people just say FN FAL? Or say battle rifle for that matter? You're being awfully verbose...
...Because I felt like it? Because I think it is an underrated rifle that needs more publicity? A bit of both?
And how did this guy carjacking you let his guard down long enough for you to draw a .45 when carjackings depend on shock and speed to get you out of a vehicle as quickly as possible and drive away as quickly as possible?

Are you sure it was four times? Not three? Or five? You're being awfully verbose...
I got out of the car, he got in, I shot him twice before he could close the door, ripped him out of the car and shot him twice more. Regardless of whatever Ingsoc might say, 2+2=4, deal with it.
Also, if you're so young and have three kids and have had a divorce that has left you with financial troubles, how do you have a .45 and an FN FAL?
Because before I got laid off I didn't really have financial issues. My wife has a high-paying job, mine was decent, and my ex-wife's child support payments are reasonable. I bought them because I had the money, as well as a pump shotgun (Mossberg 590) shortly after the home invasion.
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

avianmosquito wrote: I didn't want to bother them, but I talked to one of them. The marine said: "If they want to talk to me, they can come talk to me on wikia like everyone else." He uses my name on wikia,
Wow now, hold on a second here. I admit I may be slightly mistaken here, but my understanding was that Wikia=Wikipedia.

I went over to Wikipedia and looked up Avianmosquito and I found his userpage.

On there he has this image of himself, saying he was 8-10 and that the photo was taken between 2000 and 2002. That gives this fellow a birthday in 1992 and makes him... 18 now. So it can't be the marine, enlistment age is 18, and I believe it's you. Why? The person lists his name as Jeremy Williams, your youtube channel has one man and two girls using the account, the man's name? Jeremy.

In other words, you're a lying little teenage shit bag who can't keep his story straight between websites!
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Dude, take some advice a Sgt once passed onto me:

"You can tell who's done something and who hasn't by how much they talk about it. The guys who have done or seen shit, don't say anything."

In other words, the more you brag, the less credible you seem.

I will give you this though (if your being truthful): the FN C1 is a bloody nice rifle. Good call picking that up.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

Jeremy wrote:
The Spartan wrote:Also, why spell out the full name of the rifle when most people just say FN FAL? Or say battle rifle for that matter? You're being awfully verbose...
The same reason he shot the notfullyautomatic M4 at a fake skull, and beat up a car with a baseball bat, and has 5 kids by now, and got leg when he was 12, and has several books written already... fapping he is the most interesting man in the world.
That's a bullshit assumption, and you're an ass.

The reason for the test was... well really I just felt like it.

The reason for the car was because I was in a really, really shitty mood because of something that had happened the day before that I'm still in a really shitty mood about, and then I come across somebody who probably inspired the incident parked in my space. Also, I didn't smash it into oblivion, I smashed the glass, disabled the alarm, put it in neutral and pushed it out of my spot. I wouldn't of done this if it wasn't for the earlier incident.

Who are you, King Arthur? (Monty Python reference, pay it no heed.) 2+1=3, not 5.

As for the books, I'm writing for my own amusement, nothing more. It's called a hobby, you should get one.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

Straha wrote:
avianmosquito wrote: I didn't want to bother them, but I talked to one of them. The marine said: "If they want to talk to me, they can come talk to me on wikia like everyone else." He uses my name on wikia,
Wow now, hold on a second here. I admit I may be slightly mistaken here, but my understanding was that Wikia=Wikipedia.

I went over to Wikipedia and looked up Avianmosquito and I found his userpage.

On there he has this image of himself, saying he was 8-10 and that the photo was taken between 2000 and 2002. That gives this fellow a birthday in 1992 and makes him... 18 now. So it can't be the marine, enlistment age is 18, and I believe it's you. Why? The person lists his name as Jeremy Williams, your youtube channel has one man and two girls using the account, the man's name? Jeremy.

In other words, you're a lying little teenage shit bag who can't keep his story straight between websites!
Wrong. That one is my brother, the original avianmosquito. (He quit on the whole writing bit, passing on his work and his accounts to me.) Look on WIKIA, not wikipedia. Specifically: halo.wikia.com The guy's basically a troll, only there to piss and moan about how unrealistic halo it, but that's beside the point.

EDIT: Just so you know, my name is Jacob. I'm not his literal "brother," but that's beside the point. He refers to me as such, and has since he was 9, so I'm going along with it. Kid more or less worships me, despite all my flaws.
Last edited by avianmosquito on 2010-06-07 08:16pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

avianmosquito wrote:I didn't want to bother them, but I talked to one of them. The marine said: "If they want to talk to me, they can come talk to me on wikia like everyone else." He uses my name on wikia, (Not a big suprise, I gave him my acount on Xbox live as well.)
Wait, wait, whut? He uses your name on wikia? WHY? He can just register and use his own account name, and not get his own stuff confused with yours?

Are you sure you're not planning to hoodwink us by posing as your marine friend and confirming your own story?
avianmosquito wrote:The reason for the car was because I was in a really, really shitty mood because of something that had happened the day before that I'm still in a really shitty mood about, and then I come across somebody who probably inspired the incident parked in my space. Also, I didn't smash it into oblivion, I smashed the glass, disabled the alarm, put it in neutral and pushed it out of my spot. I wouldn't of done this if it wasn't for the earlier incident.
What you have just described is an illegal act. You're not allowed to smash someone's window out just because they parked in your spot. Posting Rule 2:
Fucking Announcements wrote:Do Not Flout The Law. This is not an "underground" forum. Do not brag about criminal activity, incite criminal activity, solicit or offer pirated software, etc.
Bragging about an illegal act sounds exactly like what you're doing, bucko.

mozzie wrote:Wrong. That one is my brother, the original avianmosquito. (He quit on the whole writing bit, passing on his work and his accounts to me. Look on WIKIA, not wikipedia. Specifically: halo.wikia.com The guy's basically a troll, only there to piss and moan about how unrealistic halo it, but that's beside the point.
He sounds just like you, then.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

Wyrm wrote:
avianmosquito wrote:I didn't want to bother them, but I talked to one of them. The marine said: "If they want to talk to me, they can come talk to me on wikia like everyone else." He uses my name on wikia, (Not a big suprise, I gave him my acount on Xbox live as well.)
Wait, wait, whut? He uses your name on wikia? WHY? He can just register and use his own account name, and not get his own stuff confused with yours?

Are you sure you're not planning to hoodwink us by posing as your marine friend and confirming your own story?
Ask him his name. That's as much evidence as you're going to get out of him.
avianmosquito wrote:The reason for the car was because I was in a really, really shitty mood because of something that had happened the day before that I'm still in a really shitty mood about, and then I come across somebody who probably inspired the incident parked in my space. Also, I didn't smash it into oblivion, I smashed the glass, disabled the alarm, put it in neutral and pushed it out of my spot. I wouldn't of done this if it wasn't for the earlier incident.
What you have just described is an illegal act. You're not allowed to smash someone's window out just because they parked in your spot. Posting Rule 2:
Fucking Announcements wrote:Do Not Flout The Law. This is not an "underground" forum. Do not brag about criminal activity, incite criminal activity, solicit or offer pirated software, etc.
Bragging about an illegal act sounds exactly like what you're doing, bucko.[/quote]

I'm not bragging about it, I know exactly how wrong what I did was. Now, if only my brother could...

mozzie wrote:Wrong. That one is my brother, the original avianmosquito. (He quit on the whole writing bit, passing on his work and his accounts to me. Look on WIKIA, not wikipedia. Specifically: halo.wikia.com The guy's basically a troll, only there to piss and moan about how unrealistic halo it, but that's beside the point.
He sounds just like you, then.
Wrong, I understand that complaining about a lack of realism isn't going to make video games get any more realistic.
Last edited by avianmosquito on 2010-06-07 08:23pm, edited 1 time in total.