[avianmosquito] Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity

Post by Aaron »

loomer wrote:This retarded little fuck won't back up his claims - I'd say it's time for a bannin'. He's been given plenty of chances so far to do so and each time he cites privacy, which is a bullshit excuse.

So let's get rid of this brain damaged fifteen year old.
I PM'd Edi about an hour ago. He'll probably be banned by tomorrow.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

avianmosquito wrote:
J wrote:Oh, one more thing, when did the carjacking incident happen?
Don't bother asking. If I tell you, then you can look up the specific case, then next thing I know I'm getting phone calls. I want, more than anything, for you people to be unable to find the case so I don't have to deal with you when I don't want to.
Like I said, I don't even need an exact date, the year is good enough.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

avianmosquito wrote:
J wrote:Oh, one more thing, when did the carjacking incident happen?
Don't bother asking. If I tell you, then you can look up the specific case, then next thing I know I'm getting phone calls. I want, more than anything, for you people to be unable to find the case so I don't have to deal with you when I don't want to.
The beauty of the internet and computers is that I can find all this shit anyway if I wanted to since you already told us where you allegedly live. 30 minutes on the computer database at my work and I can find out where you live, where you work, your SIN, your credit history, photos, license, everything.
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

Wow, thanks go to Terwynn and Coyote for being really effing funny about this whole thing. I was having a bad evening until I read that shit. Thanks.
aerius wrote:The beauty of the internet and computers is that I can find all this shit anyway if I wanted to since you already told us where you allegedly live. 30 minutes on the computer database at my work and I can find out where you live, where you work, your SIN, your credit history, photos, license, everything.
You work somewhere unusual, I take it?
JointStrikeFighter
Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker

Post by JointStrikeFighter »

He works for customs
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

I AM PISSED. Don't be suprised if you run into a lot of ALLCAPS and profanity in this.

Ignore EVERYTHING Jake has ever said.

I, the original owner of this channel, am JEREMY WILLIAMS. I gave my long-time friend, Jacob Stinson, TEMPORARY control of this account and my youtube a couple weeks ago because I was too busy with school to argue with you. I even lent him my laptop for this purpose.

I DID NOT WRITE THIS THREAD, I WANT IT DELETED OR LOCKED ASAP.

I am a 17 year old highschool student, not some 25-year old wanabe lawyer with an obvious deathwish.
I started this account, NOT HIM.
THERE IS NO AVIANMOSQUITO.
I have NEVER and will NEVER give him this account, and I'm changing the password immediately lest he do more damage.
I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS ABUSE OF MY TRUST.

Since he is no longer my friend, and I am taking this account back, by force if need be, let me fill you in on all his little fucking lies.

1. His children: While he did indeed knock somebody up when he was 12, it was an adult woman he'd fucked after she'd supposedly passed out drunk. In reality, she was still conscious and perfectly sober, but she says she wasn't so people won't ask why she let a 12-year old fuck her... TWICE. When he found out, he ran for the fucking hills and she had to give up her kids on threat of legal action by her cousin, who let her daughter, 7-year old Judith Patterson, take the first baby, then 2 years later the second one. Since I was dating Judy at the time, those kids are more mine than his, blood be damned. Finally, when he adopted the youngest he did such a shitty job he had to let me, still only a 10-year old at the fucking time, take over in order to keep legal custody over her.

2. His "kills." They never happened, plain as that. He's just another fucker you probably jacks off to his guns, which he has NEVER used.

3. He is married, but his wife does NOT have a high-paying job.

4. I do NOT consider him a brother. In fact, he isn't even a friend anymore.

5. He doesn't know a damn thing about terminal ballistics. Everything he knows he heard, usually in off-hand statements, from me. I, a 17 year old highschool student, know more about terminal ballistics than he does.

6. His computer never broke down, I took it back from him.

Never the less:
The oxidation blaster, kokome, and the T-22PR are all my ideas.

I'm sorry you people had to suffer through that back-stabbing cockbite's insane rambling, and I've paid him back for every bit of it, believe you me.
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Oh, this gets more and more hilarious by the second.

I'm just waiting for the mods to IP check the posts to tell us about the blessed source of this latest post.
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Fuck off, childfucker.
Jeremy
Jedi Master

Post by Jeremy »

avianmosquito wrote:
Jeremy wrote:and you write space hentai about constantly lactating super human tentacle monsters kokome that are sexually mature at 10
I never said that.
Actually you did:
avianmosquito in the OP of Post-human species thread wrote: Kokome are hominids, genetically engineered by an advanced extraterrestrial species to be the perfect soldiers, and, more importantly, the perfect slaves. (If only they hadn't let them keep their intelligence, this might actually of worked.) Kokome come in several different forms, most are, by all appearances, human, except for their eyes. Their eyes generally come in different colours than human eyes, greater shine, and have slit pupils. (If you're wondering what this looks like, take a look at your cat.) Also, located where humans have their sinus cavities, kokome have infrared seonsory organs similar to eyes, although these are covered by thin skin. Kokome also completely lack body hair, although the hair on their scalp remains, and the breasts of all female kokome produce milk. (As soon as they develop, which is earlier than it is in humans.) Kokome hair is also different in colour, as the dominant kokome genes code for blond, red and blue, and codominance results in mixed pigments. (orange, green and purple) The recessive, (but far more common) gene codes for gray. Kokome hair and eye colour is brighter in childhood, darker in adulthood.

Kokome: (7-10)
Height: 1.3-1.5m(male) 1.2-1.4(female)
Mass: 80-100kg(male) 60-80kg(female)
Upper body strength: 1200-1800n(male) 900-1400n (female)
Lower body strength: 4800-7200n(male) 4500-5600n (female)
Adrenalin multiplier: 5(male) 7(female)
Clotting factor: 20hu*
Healing factor: 400hu*
Onset of hypovolemia: 900ml blood loss
Notes: Kokome puberty sets in at the end of this range, after that they are adults. A little confusing considering what we think of as adults, but none the less.
and you got a girl knocked up at 12
Do you really think I did that on purpose?
No the satanic, penis stealing witches made you do it.
and you let your oldest daughter get knocked up at 13 or 12 or however old you say she is today
I know, that's fucked up, but I didn't have any idea until a couple months in, and I'm not going to force her to get an abortion. Further, I don't have custody over her, so there wouldn't of been anything I could do about it anyway. She did it on purpose, she now has a 6 month old child, she's doing a good job so far. (or so I hear) Also, she's still younger than that. She just turned 11 saturday, which makes it even more fucked up.
Others have already disproved you.
Again, do you really think I did that on purpose?
You wrote that you observed him act differently when he noticed you. That seems like you were watching him until he started acting differently.
The reason for the test was... well really I just felt like it.
At fifteen I question your ability to execute a scientific test properly.
So do I, but that's beside the point.
The point is your conclusions have been called into question by others and you are unwilling to provide proof. I posit that you did not do any testing.
The reason for the car was because I was in a really, really shitty mood because of something that had happened the day before that I'm still in a really shitty mood about
So you were letting the shit roll down hill?
Yes, but this bastard likely inspired the incident from the day before, so it all rolled down onto him.

Speaking of which, I should probably elaborate, so you'll understand why I
am an internet tough guy...
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

Straha wrote:Oh, this gets more and more hilarious by the second.

I'm just waiting for the mods to IP check the posts to tell us about the blessed source of this latest post.
Yeah, same laptop, same modem, same IP. I just took it back from him, and everything else I've lent him as well.
PhilosopherOfSorts
Jedi Master
Location: Waynesburg, PA, its small, its insignifigant, its almost West Virginia.

Post by PhilosopherOfSorts »

avianmosquito wrote:I AM PISSED. Don't be suprised if you run into a lot of ALLCAPS and profanity in this.

I, the original owner of this channel, am JEREMY WILLIAMS. I gave my long-time friend, Jacob Stinson, TEMPORARY control of this account and my youtube a couple weeks ago because I was too busy with school to argue with you. I even lent him my laptop for this purpose.

I am a 17 year old highschool student, not some 25-year old wanabe lawyer with an obvious deathwish.
I have NEVER and will NEVER give him this account, and I'm changing the password immediately lest he do more damage.

Since he is no longer my friend, and I am taking this account back, by force if need be, let me fill you in on all his little fucking lies.

1. His children: While he did indeed knock somebody up when he was 12, it was an adult woman he'd fucked after she'd supposedly passed out drunk. In reality, she was still conscious and perfectly sober, but she says she wasn't so people won't ask why she let a 12-year old fuck her... TWICE. When he found out, he ran for the fucking hills and she had to give up her kids on threat of legal action by her cousin, who let her daughter, 7-year old Judith Patterson, take the first baby, then 2 years later the second one. Since I was dating Judy at the time, those kids are more mine than his, blood be damned. Finally, when he adopted the youngest he did such a shitty job he had to let me, still only a 10-year old at the fucking time, take over in order to keep legal custody over her.

2. His "kills." They never happened, plain as that. He's just another fucker you probably jacks off to his guns, which he has NEVER used.

5. He doesn't know a damn thing about terminal ballistics. Everything he knows he heard, usually in off-hand statements, from me. I, a 17 year old highschool student, know more about terminal ballistics than he does.

Never the less:

I'm sorry you people had to suffer through that back-stabbing cockbite's insane rambling, and I've paid him back for every bit of it, believe you me.
Assuming any of this is true, this is why you don't tell people your passwords.
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Umm... I was going to copy-paste our nice little rule about not letting others use one's account, and how it could result in an insta-ban, but I can't seem to find it. Did it get lost in the rules re-write?

Whatever, Skeeter, congrats, there will be much bemused laughter in your memory. I can't promise you will reach the hallowed level of the Twinkie Messiah, but you're in the ballpark.
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

avianmosquito wrote:1. His children: While he did indeed knock somebody up when he was 12, it was an adult woman he'd fucked after she'd supposedly passed out drunk. In reality, she was still conscious and perfectly sober, but she says she wasn't so people won't ask why she let a 12-year old fuck her... TWICE. When he found out, he ran for the fucking hills and she had to give up her kids on threat of legal action by her cousin, who let her daughter, 7-year old Judith Patterson, take the first baby, then 2 years later the second one. Since I was dating Judy at the time, those kids are more mine than his, blood be damned. Finally, when he adopted the youngest he did such a shitty job he had to let me, still only a 10-year old at the fucking time, take over in order to keep legal custody over her.
You were dating... a seven year old... who took the baby... after a twelve year old knocked up an adult...

riiiiggghhhttt...
The hell you say. I was convinced that you he was a bad ass and now I'm all disappointed

Eh. No comment.
I would have never figured that you he didn't know what the hell was going on.
Eh. You say so...
Never the less:

So you prove that you're not a posturing, internet tough guy who does awesome bad ass things (ROFLs) by posting a posturing internet tough guy statement like "I've paid him back for every bit of it, believe you me" sounds exactly like something he would have said... curious.

I thought it was strange that that guy would sell me the Brooklyn Bridge for so cheap...
fuzzymillipede
Youngling

Post by fuzzymillipede »

At what point did the account change from "Jeremy Williams" to "Jacob Stinson"? Because the content of this guy's posts was pretty damn retarded from start to finish.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:Umm... I was going to copy-paste our nice little rule about not letting others use one's account, and how it could result in an insta-ban, but I can't seem to find it. Did it get lost in the rules re-write?

Whatever, Skeeter, congrats, there will be much bemused laughter in your memory. I can't promise you will reach the hallowed level of the Twinkie Messiah, but you're in the ballpark.
Let this run as a good example of why you shouldn't. At the time I hadn't read the rules, although I will now.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

fuzzymillipede wrote:At what point did the account change from "Jeremy Williams" to "Jacob Stinson"? Because the content of this guy's posts was pretty damn retarded from start to finish.
5/20.

EDIT: Technically 5/18, but the first post I can find is on 5/20.
Last edited by avianmosquito on 2010-06-07 11:24pm, edited 1 time in total.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

The Spartan wrote:So you prove that you're not a posturing, internet tough guy who does awesome bad ass things (ROFLs) by posting a posturing internet tough guy statement like "I've paid him back for every bit of it, believe you me" sounds exactly like something he would have said... curious.

I thought it was strange that that guy would sell me the Brooklyn Bridge for so cheap...
I'm not selling you a bridge, and it isn't hard to kick Jake's ass. He's 25, 8 years older than me, and to top it off he's a big target who can't fight worth a shit.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

PhilosopherOfSorts wrote:
avianmosquito wrote:I AM PISSED. Don't be suprised if you run into a lot of ALLCAPS and profanity in this.

Never the less:

Assuming any of this is true, this is why you don't tell people your passwords.
Lesson learned, let's just forget this whole incident ever happened and move on. (I've got to read those rules...)
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

I'm not selling you a bridge, and it isn't hard to kick Jake's ass. He's 25, 8 years older than me, and to top it off he's a big target who can't fight worth a shit
.Or maybe you're just trying to flip things around in a pathetic, desperate attempt to salvage yourself after you posted bullshit details that you can't bluster your way through. Namely, your supposed daughter who gets knocked up at the age of nine.
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:Umm... I was going to copy-paste our nice little rule about not letting others use one's account, and how it could result in an insta-ban, but I can't seem to find it. Did it get lost in the rules re-write?
It's in "Extra Rules" by Ghost Rider:
Son of the Suns wrote: If you use another member's account, even with their permission, you will be temp banned. If you use another member's account and that member happens to be a mod, even with their permission (especially with their permission!), you will be temp banned and that mod will be temp banned and lose whatever powers they have. If you actually use any of that member's powers ( if they are a mod) or you access private forums they can access ( such as the SoS, GALE, the Mod forum or any others that are private for very good reasons) you could be permanently banned depending on what you do.

Of course, if you access another member's account without their permission it is considered hacking and you will be permanently banned.

Also, if you are careless enough to stay logged in when family or friends can access your account, the same rules will apply, and if you are stupid enough to give out your password, then the same rules will apply.

The only reason this has come up is because it has happened several times in the past, and quite recently to.
Ilya Muromets
Jedi Knight

Post by Ilya Muromets »

You know, I'm lucky enough to have missed all this. Out of curiosity, I've just read everything, have just caught up, and...

I feel so very, very disturbed and so very, very sad for humanity. I mean, what in the christittyfuck is all this?!
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

Ilya Muromets wrote:You know, I'm lucky enough to have missed all this. Out of curiosity, I've just read everything, have just caught up, and...

I feel so very, very disturbed and so very, very sad for humanity. I mean, what in the christittyfuck is all this?!
You don't want to know...
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

The Spartan wrote:
It's in "Extra Rules" by Ghost Rider:
Son of the Suns wrote: If you use another member's account, even with their permission, you will be temp banned. If you use another member's account and that member happens to be a mod, even with their permission (especially with their permission!), you will be temp banned and that mod will be temp banned and lose whatever powers they have. If you actually use any of that member's powers ( if they are a mod) or you access private forums they can access ( such as the SoS, GALE, the Mod forum or any others that are private for very good reasons) you could be permanently banned depending on what you do.

Of course, if you access another member's account without their permission it is considered hacking and you will be permanently banned.

Also, if you are careless enough to stay logged in when family or friends can access your account, the same rules will apply, and if you are stupid enough to give out your password, then the same rules will apply.

The only reason this has come up is because it has happened several times in the past, and quite recently to.
Is it not enough that I'm down a friend, quite ashamed at myself, going between his sob story and this site while I wait for admin action? Do I really need to be banned too, despite all the shit that has already happened to me because of this stupid mistake?

EDIT: Also, keep in mind all this happened despite the fact that I just wanted him to act as a secretary and leave "the master is out" kind of messages on my threads.
Last edited by avianmosquito on 2010-06-07 11:44pm, edited 1 time in total.
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

Yes, yes you do, fuckwad.

What with the child raping and all.

And the gender hiding.

And the masturbating fetus fiction.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

loomer wrote:Yes, yes you do, fuckwad.

What with the child raping and all.

And the gender hiding.

And the masturbating fetus fiction.
You haven't been paying attention, have you?

There has been no child molestation from either of us.

I haven't done any gender hiding.

I didn't write that bullshit.

Generally, if it happened after 5/20, it wasn't me.