[avianmosquito] Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Re: Headshots: a lesson in Stupidity

Post by The Spartan »

avianmosquito wrote:It was an assumption I made at the time and never bothered to correct. That much should make sense. (Or more accurately, it should be understandable at the least)
Then why get so defensive about it? More over, in all you search for knowledge, how did you not come to correct it? Even if you're right and it was simply a mistake on your part, why include that detail anyhow? You're talking an awful lot...
avianmosquito wrote:...Because I could? Do I really need a better reason than that?
So you wanted to brag to a bunch of strangers that you killed three people. Presumably to try and add an air of verisimilitude to your bleatings, but really that goes with what the Cpl said and I've been saying. Your talking an awful lot...
...Because I felt like it? Because I think it is an underrated rifle that needs more publicity? A bit of both?
How would the FN FAL need more publicity? The only two rifles with more exposure are probably the AK and the M16 and their variants.
I got out of the car, he got in, I shot him twice before he could close the door, ripped him out of the car and shot him twice more. Regardless of whatever Ingsoc might say, 2+2=4, deal with it.
So you shot him after he was down? And you complain that the DA conducted an investigation? Not even cops are allowed to shoot someone after they're down. And where was your daughter while you were firing?
Because before I got laid off I didn't really have financial issues. My wife has a high-paying job, mine was decent, and my ex-wife's child support payments are reasonable. I bought them because I had the money, as well as a pump shotgun (Mossberg 590) shortly after the home invasion.
So, by your mid-twenties you've managed to: have three kids, get married, get divorced, get married again to someone who's income is high enough that you can afford an expensive rifle, a .45 and a shotgun and take care of three kids, oh, and you've also killed three people. You've also found financial troubles but are still going back to school while still supporting those three kids.

Wow. I don't think that many "Internet Tough Guy" alarms have been going off in my head at the same time before...
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

I'm sorry you couldn't last on this board, Skeeter. Between the false bravado, antagonistic behavior, willfull ignorance, and boasting of committing illegal acts, I predict you're gonna be banned in 24 hours.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

avianmosquito wrote:I'm not bragging, and you know it. I'm not the type to brag about killing somebody, especially since it ended up in a fucking court case on both instances that drained weeks of time out of my life. It's bullshit that you're not allowed to defend yourself in this country without the DA ripping into you life a shark that's found a wounded whale.
Court papers or it didn't happen.
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

avianmosquito wrote: EDIT: Just so you know, my name is Jacob. I'm not his literal "brother," but that's beside the point. He refers to me as such, and has since he was 9, so I'm going along with it. Kid more or less worships me, despite all my flaws.
I don't believe you. I think you're full of shit, spinning story after story to try and make you sound tougher and more respected.

Let me ask you one quick question though, where do you live? Just, the town or city, nothing more.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

avianmosquito wrote:
The Spartan wrote:Are you sure it was four times? Not three? Or five? You're being awfully verbose...
I got out of the car, he got in, I shot him twice before he could close the door, ripped him out of the car and shot him twice more. Regardless of whatever Ingsoc might say, 2+2=4, deal with it.
Congratulations, that's murder 2. No way you got out of that one unless you had OJ Simpson's legal team.
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

aerius wrote:
avianmosquito wrote:
The Spartan wrote:Are you sure it was four times? Not three? Or five? You're being awfully verbose...
Congratulations, that's murder 2. No way you got out of that one unless you had OJ Simpson's legal team.
Now now, depending on where he lives it could just be manslaughter.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

The Spartan wrote:
avianmosquito wrote:It was an assumption I made at the time and never bothered to correct. That much should make sense. (Or more accurately, it should be understandable at the least)
Then why get so defensive about it? More over, in all you search for knowledge, how did you not come to correct it? Even if you're right and it was simply a mistake on your part, why include that detail anyhow? You're talking an awful lot...
avianmosquito wrote:...Because I could? Do I really need a better reason than that?
So you wanted to brag to a bunch of strangers that you killed three people. Presumably to try and add an air of verisimilitude to your bleatings, but really that goes with what the Cpl said and I've been saying.
I'm not bragging.
Your talking an awful lot...
I'm a talkative person, I tend to do that.
...Because I felt like it? Because I think it is an underrated rifle that needs more publicity? A bit of both?
How would the FN FAL need more publicity? The only two rifles with more exposure are probably the AK and the M16 and their variants.[/quote]

I understand this, but I would hope it would get more publicity than the M16, considering it is, in my own personal opinion, the superior weapon.
So you shot him after he was down? And you complain that the DA conducted an investigation? Not even cops are allowed to shoot someone after they're down. And where was your daughter while you were firing?
I shot him twice more because he was still breathing and the weapon was still in his hands, not to mention he just tried to drive off with my daughter still in the car, which really pissed me off... but really these are just excuses. I shot him twice more because I was scared, end of story.
Because before I got laid off I didn't really have financial issues. My wife has a high-paying job, mine was decent, and my ex-wife's child support payments are reasonable. I bought them because I had the money, as well as a pump shotgun (Mossberg 590) shortly after the home invasion.
So, by your mid-twenties you've managed to: have three kids, get married, get divorced, get married again to someone who's income is high enough that you can afford an expensive rifle, a .45 and a shotgun and take care of three kids, oh, and you've also killed three people. You've also found financial troubles but are still going back to school while still supporting those three kids.
I should of married her in the first place, but I had broken up with her over nothing and managed to go knock up another girl shortly afterwards. Why you think this is your business is beyond me.

Further, my financial issues are minor, and mostly related to my need to go back to school when all I have is a part-time job, the rest is easy enough to deal with.

The kills were neccesary.
Wow. I don't think that many "Internet Tough Guy" alarms have been going off in my head at the same time before...
Internet tough guy? In both instances where I've had too use my weapon, I fired twice as many rounds as neccesary, because I was scared shitless, and you're calling me a tough guy?
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

ZOMFG I actually got him to say it! I thought I needed more groundwork but he walked right into it!

Jeezus, I should have put money on it. I should have bet my last Pfennig.

Heeheehee!
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Jeremy
Jedi Master

Post by Jeremy »

avianmosquito wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Spartan wrote:Also, why spell out the full name of the rifle when most people just say FN FAL? Or say battle rifle for that matter? You're being awfully verbose...
The same reason he shot the notfullyautomatic M4 at a fake skull, and beat up a car with a baseball bat, and has 5 kids by now, and got leg when he was 12, and has several books written already... fapping he is the most interesting man in the world.
That's a bullshit assumption,
So you're not the most interesting man in the world? Oh, the other thing.
and you're an ass.
and you write stories about fetuses masturbating and fingering their rectums
and you write space hentai about constantly lactating super human tentacle monsters kokome that are sexually mature at 10
and you got a girl knocked up at 12
and you let your oldest daughter get knocked up at 13 or 12 or however old you say she is today
and you have watched your 5 year old son masturbate

You're right, I am the ass.
The reason for the test was... well really I just felt like it.
At fifteen I question your ability to execute a scientific test properly.
The reason for the car was because I was in a really, really shitty mood because of something that had happened the day before that I'm still in a really shitty mood about
So you were letting the shit roll down hill?
Who are you, King Arthur? (Monty Python reference, pay it no heed.) 2+1=3, not 5.
Sorry, when I read the divorce took your two elder kids away from you I figured you meant you had two in addition to the three with your current wife.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

Straha wrote:
avianmosquito wrote: EDIT: Just so you know, my name is Jacob. I'm not his literal "brother," but that's beside the point. He refers to me as such, and has since he was 9, so I'm going along with it. Kid more or less worships me, despite all my flaws.
I don't believe you. I think you're full of shit, spinning story after story to try and make you sound tougher and more respected.

Let me ask you one quick question though, where do you live? Just, the town or city, nothing more.
Fife, Washington. I used to live in Everett, but...

And, before you ask, I am completely unwilling to meet you in person.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

avianmosquito wrote:
I'm not bragging.
Yes, you are. I've come across dozens of guys like you, mostly Reservists but practically everyone who signed up here who has taken this tack turned out too be full of it.

I'd suggest you simply stop posting or apologize/concede if you want to hag around. Because I bet once Edi sees this thread you won't be long for the board.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Oh, one more thing, when did the carjacking incident happen?
Jeremy
Jedi Master

Post by Jeremy »

avianmosquito wrote:Fife, Washington. I used to live in Everett, but...
but.... you moved a lot so the court records and newspaper articles on this huge gun rights / self defense case aren't to be found in Fife or Everett.

or something else?
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

avianmosquito wrote:I'm not bragging.
And I'm the Pope!
I'm a talkative person, I tend to do that.
And somehow that carries over into your typing to the point that you, for instance, say the entire name of a rifle that anyone would figure out even if they're not gun savvy?
I understand this, but I would hope it would get more publicity than the M16, considering it is, in my own personal opinion, the superior weapon.
And yet you can do that by typing out FN FAL rather than the full name...
I shot him twice more because he was still breathing and the weapon was still in his hands, not to mention he just tried to drive off with my daughter still in the car, which really pissed me off... but really these are just excuses. I shot him twice more because I was scared, end of story.
So you were pissed off and scared and you shot someone, killing him, in a case that qualifies as a fuzzy 2nd degree murder and then wonder why the DA investigates you even though you'd have to have a CCL to have the weapon on you legally and thus would know the procedure you would have to go through should you need to use a weapon under the privileges of said CCL and then brag about all of this on an internet message board to a bunch of strangers in a thread that has nothing to do with that...

Also, on the bolded/underlined bits, remember what I said about too many details? If you were telling the truth you wouldn't include all these details you'd simply have said, he was still conscious and had the weapon, or some variation thereon. Oh, and you shot him because he pissed you off or you shot him because you were scared?
I should of married her in the first place, but I had broken up with her over nothing and managed to go knock up another girl shortly afterwards. Why you think this is your business is beyond me.
You're the one who felt the need to share. You're also the one who's managed to string together a list of details that don't add up. Hence why I asked about it.
Further, my financial issues are minor, and mostly related to my need to go back to school when all I have is a part-time job, the rest is easy enough to deal with.
Yet you feel the need to share this information with us when such detail is unnecessary... suggesting that they are either not minor or fictitious.
The kills were neccesary.
I'm not disputing that these kills might have been necessary, certain particulars notwithstanding. I'm disputing that they ever happened. As J said, court papers or it didn't happen.
Internet tough guy? In both instances where I've had too use my weapon, I fired twice as many rounds as neccesary, because I was scared shitless, and you're calling me a tough guy?
So... you were scared shitless, but you were angry, but you're not a tough guy, but you still feel the need to brag about this on an internet message board even though it doesn't really have anything to do with the thread at hand because someone was being facetious?

Uh huh.

EDIT: OH! And if you were scared shitless why did you fire twice, drag him out and then shoot him twice more? According to a police expert on World's Wildest Police Videos someone who opens fire when scared shitless fires until empty. Firing under control, which is what firing only twice is, dragging someone from a car and then firing under control again while, as you say, angry, are not the actions of someone scared shitless. They're the actions of someone under control. Or, rather, enough control for the DA to investigate 2nd degree murder charges... huh. So another (set) of details isn't adding up.
Last edited by The Spartan on 2010-06-07 09:18pm, edited 1 time in total.
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

Avian, in the same vein as my prior requests, I'm going to demand you cite sources. Shooting two men to death in a home invasion makes the papers unless you live in Detroit or are black. Which you do, and are, not. So... Prove it, or get the fuck out of here, you creepy, wigged out pile of shit who is male here, female on an abortion blog, and probably one of god's rarest creatures, a dog, on another forum.
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Will repost when I fix for grammar.
Last edited by Straha on 2010-06-07 09:32pm, edited 2 times in total.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

Jeremy wrote:
avianmosquito wrote:
Jeremy wrote: The same reason he shot the notfullyautomatic M4 at a fake skull, and beat up a car with a baseball bat, and has 5 kids by now, and got leg when he was 12, and has several books written already... fapping he is the most interesting man in the world.
That's a bullshit assumption,
So you're not the most interesting man in the world? Oh, the other thing.
Both.
and you're an ass.
and you write stories about fetuses masturbating and fingering their rectums
Everything I write goes through 3 stages:
1. Writing
2. Elimination of all the crap that wouldn't make sense to anybody but the characters involved
3. Final posting
In this case, I skipped step 2 before posting.
and you write space hentai about constantly lactating super human tentacle monsters kokome that are sexually mature at 10
I never said that.

and you got a girl knocked up at 12
Do you really think I did that on purpose?
and you let your oldest daughter get knocked up at 13 or 12 or however old you say she is today
I know, that's fucked up, but I didn't have any idea until a couple months in, and I'm not going to force her to get an abortion. Further, I don't have custody over her, so there wouldn't of been anything I could do about it anyway. She did it on purpose, she now has a 6 month old child, she's doing a good job so far. (or so I hear) Also, she's still younger than that. She just turned 11 saturday, which makes it even more fucked up.
Again, do you really think I did that on purpose?
You're right, I am the ass.
Oh, come off it.
The reason for the test was... well really I just felt like it.
At fifteen I question your ability to execute a scientific test properly.
So do I, but that's beside the point.
The reason for the car was because I was in a really, really shitty mood because of something that had happened the day before that I'm still in a really shitty mood about
So you were letting the shit roll down hill?
Yes, but this bastard likely inspired the incident from the day before, so it all rolled down onto him.

Speaking of which, I should probably elaborate, so you'll understand why I was so pissed, and therefore why I did something I knew was wrong.

On thursday the 27th, my youngest child was jumped on her way home from a friend's house by 4 kids from the local church, and beaten so bad she couldn't stand. I didn't find anything out until I got a call from the police informing me about what had happened. When I spoke to her, she told me what had happened. Thankfully, she'd managed to hospitalise at least one of her attackers, the oldest one at that, and inflict injuries upon the others, which she described in enough detail for the kids to be identified by them.

The next day, however, she was still in the hospital, and most of the others hadn't been found. Now, I find the car of the church's priest, who is also the father of the oldest child, in my space. I was pissed. I used him being in my spot as an excuse to vandalise his vehicle, and if it hadn't been the space it would of been something else.
Who are you, King Arthur? (Monty Python reference, pay it no heed.) 2+1=3, not 5.
Sorry, when I read the divorce took your two elder kids away from you I figured you meant you had two in addition to the three with your current wife.
Don't worry about it.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Oh hey, you're back! So, when did this alleged carjacking of yours happen? I don't need an exact date, a year is good enough.
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

avianmosquito wrote:Further, I have purposefully killed three people in my life, all in self-defense. That's it. The first was some fucker that tried to carjack me. I don't take well to somebody pointing a weapon at me or my child, the instant he let his guard down I shot him 4 times with a .45. The second time two people had broke into my house and were armed, I killed them from above with a battle rifle. (Fabrique Nationale de Herstal Fusil Automatique Leger)
There really isn't any point debating with you. Because you are full of shit. So full, in fact, I'm amazed your eyeballs haven't burst from your face because you are so full of shit. I mean, you come here trying to talk about a number of subjects . . . all of which you get hilariously wrong. And then you brag about how you messed up somebody's car once. And then you went off on this thread about headshots, where people who actually know what they're talking about all made you their bitch. As a comeback . . . now you claim that you're a real hard-ass. That you've killed people, 'cause you're that hardcore. To make yourself look even more hardcore, you're boasting about how you killed those people with a .45 and a FN-FAL.

But you're probably just some bullshitter who got his ass banned at every gun forum on the interwebs because you're a tacticool poser who talks a lot of shit. Unremarkable, obvious poser shit. I'm certain if someone actually robbed you at gunpoint in a dark alley somewhere, not only would he get your wallet and your gun (if you, in fact, have the opposable thumbs and cranial capacity necessary to safely operate a firearm,) but he'd be treated to the sight of a grown man having a genuine brown alert. Hell, if I were the criminal type, I'd rob you in a dark alley just to demonstrate how much of an internet poser you are. I'd do it armed with no more than a cap-firing toy pistol with a Day-Glo orange muzzle.

I've said it in another thread where you've spewed your shit before, and I'll say it again here: There's ridiculous, and then there's you.

I'd like to say it was nice knowing you, but honestly, I haven't seen such concentrated stupidity on this forum in years.

If you're really that hard, here's my picture and convenient aerial footage of my house and neighborhood. I'm in Catalina, AZ. Come find me . . . I could use some manure for my yard.
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

avianmosquito wrote:
Jeremy wrote:and you let your oldest daughter get knocked up at 13 or 12 or however old you say she is today
I know, that's fucked up, but I didn't have any idea until a couple months in, and I'm not going to force her to get an abortion. Further, I don't have custody over her, so there wouldn't of been anything I could do about it anyway. She did it on purpose, she now has a 6 month old child, she's doing a good job so far. (or so I hear) Also, she's still younger than that. She just turned 11 saturday, which makes it even more fucked up.
She just turned 11? And has a 6 month old? Which would mean that she wasn't even 10 when she was impregnated... (11x12=132 months. 132-6 month old-9 months gestation=117 which is about 9 years 8 months at the impregnation.)

You're a lying sack of shit.
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

That would also make the papers. Because, while not unheard of, it is rare as shit. Of course normally it's also incest at that age...

So, I extend my demand. Prove that too you cocksucking, glue sniffing, daughter fucking junkie rat.
avianmosquito
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by avianmosquito »

J wrote:Oh, one more thing, when did the carjacking incident happen?
Don't bother asking. If I tell you, then you can look up the specific case, then next thing I know I'm getting phone calls. I want, more than anything, for you people to be unable to find the case so I don't have to deal with you when I don't want to.
loomer wrote:Avian, in the same vein as my prior requests, I'm going to demand you cite sources. Shooting two men to death in a home invasion makes the papers unless you live in Detroit or are black. Which you do, and are, not. So... Prove it, or get the fuck out of here, you creepy, wigged out pile of shit who is male here, female on an abortion blog, and probably one of god's rarest creatures, a dog, on another forum.
I'm not giving them to you. Say it never happened, I'll even pretend it didn't if that makes you happy, but I'm not giving you the papers on it because that would let you (and others) find and harass me off-line. I'm not in control of the youtube acount. I may have taken my brother's spot, but his fiancee and her sister are still there. As such, your only point is bunk. Goodbye.
Cpl Kendall wrote:I'd suggest you simply stop posting or apologize/concede if you want to hag around. Because I bet once Edi sees this thread you won't be long for the board.
How about I just refuse to speak to anybody on anything not related to the original topic of the thread from here on out?
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

avianmosquito wrote:Ask him his name. That's as much evidence as you're going to get out of him.
In other words, your source amounts to, "I have this marine friend dude who can confirm what I say, but OH NO! I don't wanna give out his contact information' cuz it's a BREECH OF PRIVACY and OH NO! he won't give out his enlisted service number to prove he's not some sockpuppet!" Your reference source is unusable to anyone but you, and therefore, not a reference.
avianmosquito wrote:I'm not bragging about it, I know exactly how wrong what I did was. Now, if only my brother could...
You're trying to use your supposed infamy to show us how badass you are, so yes, you are bragging.
avianmosquito wrote:Wrong, I understand that complaining about a lack of realism isn't going to make video games get any more realistic.
So you complain about how undeadly a headshot is on a forum not even remotely connected to any game or TV show or any other part of the mass media for... what purpose exactly?
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

This retarded little fuck won't back up his claims - I'd say it's time for a bannin'. He's been given plenty of chances so far to do so and each time he cites privacy, which is a bullshit excuse.

So let's get rid of this brain damaged fifteen year old.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

No ones going to call you or harass you offline. Jesus man, the members of SDN can be tools but their not that bad.
How about I just refuse to speak to anybody on anything not related to the original topic of the thread from here on out?
*shrug* Doubt it'll work at this point.