Show Trial for Chocolate Kiwii

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

What should we do with him who is about to be banned?

Ban him
24%
Flush him
No votes
Nuke him
8%
Kill it with fire
15%
Sentence him to be Shroom's loveslave for all eternity
48%
I don't care how, who does it or what it takes, just get rid of him
4%
I am a sociopathic bigoted loser and I want to stay around so that I can get reamed some more by people whose level of intelligence I will never reach (Chocolate Kiwii option)
1%

Total votes: 93

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Show Trial for Chocolate Kiwii

Post by Thanas »

This Show Trial is now called to order. This long and grand tradition of SDN has fallen into disuse later, but with the senate being disbanded the time has come to resurrect it.

Your judges for today will be Dalton, Edi and Lagmonster.
Thanas will prosecute and defend. Prosecution will start with opening statements and evidence.

Thanas: "Good evening. Chocolate Kiwii is charged with being a complete and utter worthless moron, a trolling child, a waste of genetic material and bandwith as well as being a complete and utter disgusting sociopath. His lack of genitals is only overshadowed by his lack of intelligence, for which that pathetic little virgin tries to overcompensate with generic tough-guy jingoism. He is neither amusing nor funny nor knowledgeable enough to keep around.

As per this post, Kiwii will be 35 in 2024. That makes him around 20 for now, which means he should have grown into a somewhat well adjusted young men by now. That he did not is only evidence of his obvious retardation. From this post onwards, he gave a very poor showing of himself. The following is clearly evidenced in that thread:

1. Generally useless comments, indicating little or no thought.
2. Multiple logical fallacies
3. No arguments besides "AMERICA. FUCK YEAH."
4. Being a worthless, sociopathic waste of genetic material
5. Disobeying the orders of several moderators

Any of that would be reason enough to ban him. But he is a special case, for rarely did we see such ignorance and arrogance in one package, a most potent combination.
Or, in the words of Shroom:
Shroom Man 777 wrote:Outstanding, Kiwii. Come on, talk some more shit about the impotent turd-worlders and how "civilized" you are, since that's really some brilliant grade-A crap that's coming right out of your mouth. Show people what's really under that facade of self-righteous nonsense, that you're really just a degenerate little piece of shit. Go stick some crystal meth in your cock and wave that syphilitic cock around for all of us to behold while gonorrheatic goodness dribbles out, make an exhibition out of your rancid little prick.

So, go on some more about savages and inferiors and primitive turd-worlders, please. You've proved my point all along, so thanks for lifting that facade for me and sparing all of us the trouble by coming out as the shitbrained fuckstain you are. Thanks and domo arigato mister shitcocko.
Thanas: : "In true form, Kiwii of course rose to the challenge."
The Troll wrote: And wha'cha gonna do about it when the forces of Freedom and Righteousness come kicking in your roofs---And by kicking I ofcourse mean FIRE-BOMBING!
Thanas: : "But that was not enough for poor little Kiwii here. When being gently warned by a moderator, he reacted thusly:
The child wrote:You know Thanas. You have totally cowed me. You have completely obliterated my suggestion that wiping out the enemies of my country and enacting brutality that was used to great success by the Nazi's, Tojo's, medieval Europeans, or Rome is an unwarranted and incapable strategy: through the logic, consistency, and impression of your green name.
Thanas: : "Emulating Nazis? Awesome. When a supermod delivered a more sternly worded warning,, Kiwii responded via PM:
The trolling idiot wrote:I am full of shit. Just laddened with it. Seeping from my nipples and cock, regurgitating a burbling, choking, belching sort of diarrhea. My lungs are constipated, and my heart seeps it through my veins and arteries. Oh, and my nails and hair? Dried out fecal matter.
Thanas: : "By his own admission, he is a worthless lying troll who feasts on feces. Though I admire him for feasting on the same substance that composes his brain matter, his stink is getting overbearing and it is time to flush him. The Prosecution rests."

Lagmonster: "Defence will now start opening statements."

Thanas: "Ban him."

Dalton: "Thank you for that stirring defence. Chocolate Kiwii, this court finds you guilty on all charges and specifications. Do you have anything to say?"

*Chocolate Kiwii rises, but only feces streams out of his mouth. After a few seconds of general shock and disgust, he is quickly silenced and carried away to the sewage dump he was born in*

Edi: "Although Kiwii's fate has already been decided, the members will now get a chance to show their approval of this administrative action."
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Re: Show Trial for Chocolate Kiwii

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

I would go far enough to suggest that the sort of talk he's spewed suggests to me that he should be slapped with a "Racist Donkey-Raping Son of a Whore" custom title. And banned. We really don't need his kind of person around here.
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Now this is my kind of democracy!
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

As my personal loveslave, he would be treated to the native traditions of my primitive turd-world awesome Murrican tourist friendly land by bleeding his breasts with crucification and turning his testicles into balut eggs. Filipinos are a savage barbarian hospitable and generous people and we will share this delicacy with you mangs.

With this in mind, exercise enlightened Western-style democracy and vote for the best option or else I shall massacre five dozen of you, plus journos, and bury you in a hole!
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Hooray for fire! Huzzah! Yaaaaaaaaay!
[line 2]
[R_H]
Sith Devotee

Post by [R_H] »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:As my personal loveslave, he would be treated to the native traditions of my primitive turd-world awesome Murrican tourist friendly land by bleeding his breasts with crucification and turning his testicles into balut eggs. Filipinos are a savage barbarian hospitable and generous people and we will share this delicacy with you mangs.

With this in mind, exercise enlightened Western-style democracy and vote for the best option or else I shall massacre five dozen of you, plus journos, and bury you in a hole!
It's a fitting punishment, and besides, Shroom's proposal is most persuasive. :P
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Sentence him to be Shroomy's love slave and then ban him like Dalton did with TD: at some random, arbitrary point in the future.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

*passes out popcorn* I just love show-trials.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Ban it, anything else just gives it the attention it craves so badly.
Serafine666
Jedi Knight

Post by Serafine666 »

And he was so entertaining... *accepts my bag of popcorn from LadyTevar and munches* Ooooh, extra butter! :)
Starglider
Miles Dyson

Post by Starglider »

Clearly, his writing style can only really be described as 'deliberate trolling'. Now that can be amusing, but only with rather more creative flourish than that displayed by this poster's chosen caricature.

I say ban him because of the '100 reasons why humans are awesome AND YOU MAY NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DISAGREE WITH ME' thread. We get enough circlejerks on this forum as it is without explicit threads for them.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

This is lame. Just ban him and be done with it.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Havok wrote:This is lame. Just ban him and be done with it.
Show trials are a proud tradition of SD.net.
I welcome the return of show trials, and look forward to many more in the future.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Yeah SDN is all about tradition. :roll: Hey, they were lame then too.
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

*sniff* It brings a tear to my eye to see the return of a completely useless and self-indulgent aspect of board tradition. Banning or not, I think 'Shroomy's love-slave' is an awesome title.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:*sniff* It brings a tear to my eye to see the return of a completely useless and self-indulgent aspect of board tradition. Banning or not, I think 'Shroomy's love-slave' is an awesome title.
I can agree with that. :D
Chocolate Kiwii
Shroomy's love slave

Post by Chocolate Kiwii »

Uuhhhhh, I just wanna clear up a few things.

I did not vote in this thread. At all. That last option? Totally not my vote.
I say ban him because of the '100 reasons why humans are awesome AND YOU MAY NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DISAGREE WITH ME' thread. We get enough circlejerks on this forum as it is without explicit threads for them.
Here is an idea: You see that top left corner just beneath the title of the board your in. No, further down. The where it repeats the name of the board in bolder letters. Ya, that "New Topic" button. Turns out. . .You can totally click it. You can click it and make your very own thread. A thread in which you can circle criticize and bitch-piss about the failings of our species to your hearts content! Hell, you know because of the mercurial and paradoxical nature of humanity; you'll probably even get people who are posting on my thread about our "Glorious Awesomeness" posting in your thread about our "Degenerative Lameness!" Hey! I like to bitch as well, I'll probably come in and join you.
Swear to god! Go, go now. Try it.

Oh, and please excuse my circle-jerk. It's just that, it seems a pretty common occurrence in modern society to bitch endlessly about our inadequacies and failures of ourselves and our peers. I-AM-SSSOOO sorry, for trying to breath in a little bit of optimism, and pride in our species by celebrating our achievements. I'm so stupid, and wrong. God, I hope you can some day forgive me for my horrible lamitude.
Where is your sense of drama and flair!
Havok wrote:
Oni Koneko Damien wrote:*sniff* It brings a tear to my eye to see the return of a completely useless and self-indulgent aspect of board tradition. Banning or not, I think 'Shroomy's love-slave' is an awesome title.
I disagree. I think the minds of this board could up with something a bit more obscene. How about "Shrooms Splatter Spitton", or "Shrooms Jizzy Sock" or "Shrooms Nasty Slut Doll" or "Shrooms Favorite Glory-Hole". Love-Slave? What are we, in 70's playboy magazine. This is the age of desensitization, and openness to weird kinky shit, the blossoming of BDSM. Love-slave implies enthusiasm and consent on my part. New posters are gonna be all like "Ooo, are they gay married over the internet" and "Ahh, thats so sweet!" "Wow, you'd think with all of the horrible things they say to each other they would be anything but close but---Oppisites attract", etc, etc.
TC Pilot
Jedi Council Member

Post by TC Pilot »

I'd like to change my vote from "Shroom's love slave" to "ban him" now.
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

You know, the twit coming in here and continuing to troll and whine in an attempt to sour the humour would normally draw some of the fun away from it. But the fact that he's quite definitely going to get banned in short order means that nothing he can do will detract from the hilarity of this.
Chocolate Kiwii
Shroomy's love slave

TC Pilot wrote:I'd like to change my vote from "Shroom's love slave" to "ban him" now.
Ahhh! Lame, totally lame!
Thanas wrote: "Ha-blah-blah-blah mixed in with valid points and entertaining pizazz"
Please don't ban me. I like this forum. A lot. And some day. . .I think it will like me two.
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

And wha'cha gonna do about it when the forces of Freedom and Righteousness come kicking in your roofs
Someone is spending a little too much time in front of the TV watching Monday Night Raw, me thinks. Now, if he would have screamed this while tearing off his own tank top, I might have given him a point or two for comedy... but it seems clear that he's just another turd that needs to be flushed.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Out of curiosity, if "his fate has already been decided", why is he still posting?
Although, I'm not in favor of banning him, but instead giving him a chance to adapt to the place since he has made all of 50 posts.
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

Donkey-raping son of a whore wrote:
Here is an idea: You see that top left corner just beneath the title of the board your in. No, further down. The where it repeats the name of the board in bolder letters. Ya, that "New Topic" button. Turns out. . .You can totally click it. You can click it and make your very own thread. A thread in which you can circle criticize and bitch-piss about the failings of our species to your hearts content! Hell, you know because of the mercurial and paradoxical nature of humanity; you'll probably even get people who are posting on my thread about our "Glorious Awesomeness" posting in your thread about our "Degenerative Lameness!" Hey! I like to bitch as well, I'll probably come in and join you.
Swear to god! Go, go now. Try it.
Here's another idea. Learn to read. And then read the motto of the board. You know "Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people." If you want to create a criticism-free thread, go start a blog. Or make a self-masturbatory video on Idiot-tube. Otherwise . . . go fuck yourself.
Oh, and please excuse my circle-jerk. It's just that, it seems a pretty common occurrence in modern society to bitch endlessly about our inadequacies and failures of ourselves and our peers. I-AM-SSSOOO sorry, for trying to breath in a little bit of optimism, and pride in our species by celebrating our achievements. I'm so stupid, and wrong. God, I hope you can some day forgive me for my horrible lamitude.
God may forgive you, but we would just like to say; don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.
Where is your sense of drama and flair!
We buried them about the same time you lost what little amusement value you had.
Havok wrote:
I disagree. I think the minds of this board could up with something a bit more obscene. How about "Shrooms Splatter Spitton", or "Shrooms Jizzy Sock" or "Shrooms Nasty Slut Doll" or "Shrooms Favorite Glory-Hole". Love-Slave? What are we, in 70's playboy magazine. This is the age of desensitization, and openness to weird kinky shit, the blossoming of BDSM. Love-slave implies enthusiasm and consent on my part. New posters are gonna be all like "Ooo, are they gay married over the internet" and "Ahh, thats so sweet!" "Wow, you'd think with all of the horrible things they say to each other they would be anything but close but---Oppisites attract", etc, etc.
I prefer "Racist Donkey-Raping Son-of-a-Whore" after seeing your contribution to the HoS, but "BANNED" will work just fine.
Chocolate Kiwii
Shroomy's love slave

Superman wrote:
And wha'cha gonna do about it when the forces of Freedom and Righteousness come kicking in your roofs
Someone is spending a little too much time in front of the TV watching Monday Night Raw, me thinks. Now, if he would have screamed this while tearing off his own tank top, I might have given him a point or two for comedy... but it seems clear that he's just another turd that needs to be flushed.
I'm not into wrestling. I think Sgt.Hatred said something like that on the Venture Brothers.

Havok wrote:Out of curiosity, if "his fate has already been decided", why is he still posting?
Although, I'm not in favor of banning him, but instead giving him a chance to adapt to the place since he has made all of 50 posts.
Their letting me stew. You know, enjoy the server some more. Let me go on thinking I have a chance for deliverance only till after this thread dies down to be all like "Got'cha bitch! HAHA! You thought we forgot about you, you sad-sad little creature. You seriously believed you were gonna get to stick around, and enjoy the cutting edge science posts, and enrich yourself with lively discussion about politics and the goings-ons of the world stage---You. . .FOOL!" and be forever banned from this awesome gumbo that is the Stardestroyer forum. Their sick like that.
It's quite maddening really.
You know "Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people." If you want to create a criticism-free thread, go start a blog.
Nothing in that description suggests criticism is compulsory, and you can criticize to your hearts content---On another fucking thread.

Heres an idea, instead of pissing because you don't like my posting style why don't you illustrate which fucking rule I broke when I made that thread. Do I need to show you how to get to that list? If not, eat a fucking pig-cunt.
I prefer "Racist Donkey-Raping Son-of-a-Whore" after seeing your contribution to the HoS, but "BANNED" will work just fine.
Don't call me racist, twat. I have never, on this forum or in person ever suggested discriminatory acts towards others because of their heritage, genetics, or personal backgrounds. . .
Except for that last thing, on that thread that is womb to this one were I was all like "Kill the unworthy, and rape their women!" Unfortunately however, the sincerity of that is now suspect because Lagmonster isn't nearly as kewl as I thought he was!
Simplicius
Jedi Council Member

Post by Simplicius »

I pair Yankee taciturnity with German efficiency and say we ban him.