Graeme Dice

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Graeme Dice
Jedi Master

Re: Graeme Dice

Post by Graeme Dice »

I'm going to present the evidence here:

Shep's initial crime:
Teen Pleads Guilty to Wounding Father

Shep's problems continue at college because they don't like it when you assault women who want you to pay attention to them instead of watching the season premiere of Enterprise.
Our Pal Ryan, From Kynes

Shep threatens Chuck Sonnenberg, one of many people.
A message from our sponsor

I'll remind everyone that everytime you let an abuser speak you are giving tacit approval to their actions.
"I have also a paper afloat, with an electromagnetic theory of light, which, till I am convinced to the contrary, I hold to be great guns."
-- James Clerk Maxwell (1831-1879) Scottish physicist. In a letter to C. H. Cay, 5 January 1865.
rhoenix
Jedi Council Member

Post by rhoenix »

Graeme Dice wrote:I'm going to present the evidence here:

Shep's initial crime:

Shep's problems continue at college because they don't like it when you assault women who want you to pay attention to them instead of watching the season premiere of Enterprise.
Our Pal Ryan, From Kynes

I'll remind everyone that everytime you let an abuser speak you are giving tacit approval to their actions.
By your retarded reasoning, there's no point of jail or any rehabilitation programs, since nobody is capable of improving in any way, unable to grow or learn from past choices. And, if I am to follow your reasoning, because you are not following the rules here on this forum, you are incapable of doing so in general and should be removed, as it is impossible for you to improve.

Speaking for just myself, you've shown yourself to be a despicable human being in just this thread alone. That high horse you're riding on has been sold out from under you to become discount dog food.
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

"I'll remind everyone that everytime you let an abuser speak you are giving tacit approval to their actions."

So you're saying that we should socially shun criminals instead of trying to reintegrate them into society?

What is the fucking point of prison sentences and probation, then? Might as well give me a makarov and a couple extra clips and I'll start headshotting people who get in bar fights, hockey riots, and beat up 7/11 clerks for drug money, since if we're never going to rehabilitate them, why, exactly, keep them alive in a perpetual state of criminal disassociation from society? Since, you know, that only gives them an incentive to commit more crimes, dumbass.
Last edited by The Duchess of Zeon on 2009-01-29 10:03pm, edited 1 time in total.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Fuck the senate, can we flush this turd now please? :finger:
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

So how is Kynes doing? I haven't seen him in a very very very long time. Anyone?
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

MKSheppard wrote:So how is Kynes doing? I haven't seen him in a very very very long time. Anyone?
He at least had the maturity to leave... before he got summarily permbanned.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Shep's initial crime:

Our Pal Ryan, From Kynes

What, you have thosed booked marked?

Dude, you need help. Either that, or to get laid. I suspect it's a combination of both.

I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
Graeme Dice
Jedi Master

Post by Graeme Dice »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote: He at least had the maturity to leave... before he got summarily permbanned.
If you'd rather have the woman beating (and proud of it at the time) Ryan Crierie than somebody who's never been in trouble with the law then I might as well just leave, because there's no valid reason to stay.

"Rule of thumb: Dont pull chair from under me as I am watching the series premiere of ENTEPRISE." --Ryan Crierie, on when it's appropriate to assault a woman.

See you later guys. I won't be posting anymore.
"I have also a paper afloat, with an electromagnetic theory of light, which, till I am convinced to the contrary, I hold to be great guns."
-- James Clerk Maxwell (1831-1879) Scottish physicist. In a letter to C. H. Cay, 5 January 1865.
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote:He at least had the maturity to leave... before he got summarily permbanned.
Over what? And how long ago was this?

And we need to launch a mission to find MICHAEL JANUARY so that he can finish his fanfiction about a Star Destoryer.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
rhoenix
Jedi Council Member

Post by rhoenix »

Graeme Dice wrote:If you'd rather have the woman beating (and proud of it at the time) Ryan Crierie than somebody who's never been in trouble with the law then I might as well just leave, because there's no valid reason to stay.

"Rule of thumb: Dont pull chair from under me as I am watching the series premiere of ENTEPRISE." --Ryan Crierie, on when it's appropriate to assault a woman.

See you later guys. I won't be posting anymore.
This really just said everything we needed to know about you. If you wanted to be a martyr that bad, go get two planks of wood and a couple nails to hang from this winter if you're feeling unappreciated.

I'll be busy not missing you or your wonderful ethics until then.
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Shep's initial crime:

Our Pal Ryan, From Kynes

And? So? Those were years ago. He paid his debt to society. Do you now advocate mob justice?
Apparently you do. Also, you appear have become an abuser yourself, so in banning you, we will do exactly as you propose. Bye.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

I was tempted to flush GDs bullshit, but I am going to let it stand as evidence of his crimes.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

MKSheppard wrote:
The Duchess of Zeon wrote:He at least had the maturity to leave... before he got summarily permbanned.
Over what? And how long ago was this?

And we need to launch a mission to find MICHAEL JANUARY so that he can finish his fanfiction about a Star Destoryer.

He showed up here briefly and started ordering the moderators around, IIRC.

Unless I confused him with Strowbridge.... In which case I offer many mea culpas.

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

And for the record, yes, I'd rather have Shep as a friend than you, Graeme, because for all Shep is prone to sometimes say hateful things and sometimes speak with his fists (or whatever they're holding), he is at least capable of recognizing when he's wrong, of making positive contributions to the board, and working toward his own improvement.

AND SHEP HAS DONE MORE TO HURT ME THAN HE'S EVER DONE TO HURT YOU.

So what exactly does that make you, that you chase around Shep for years trying to make his life miserable and cut him off from society, and even make calls to colleges to ruin his admission prospects, when he calls me 'it' and I've forgiven him within a week?

An obsessive, lunatic stalker, who apparently takes joy out of ruining the lives of others, that's what it makes you, Graeme. So, yeah, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Well, he seems to have moved off; all the better. If he returns and continues, Hotfoot and I can lock and HoS threads as needed and save particular whines for evidence... or, more appros pos, Parting Shots, as I believe this will eventually end up.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Continuing Graeme's Best Hits, from another PM:

The Duchess of Zeon wrote:
To make up for my earlier error of mercy:
Graeme Dice wrote:I still don't get it. Shep hit a girl in anger. That single fact is enough to have him booted out of polite company for the rest of his entire life. That's an unforgivable act.
Yes, that's right, it's now an unforgivable sin to hit a girl (I'd like to file complaints about like a dozen people I'd like executed for this crime against me, then!), AND, SD.net, home of the word fucktard, is now polite company. Hee!

fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

I don't like to post PMs in public (since they are, you know, private) and I was the one who told him to take it to PMs in the first place, but seing as everyone is doing it....
Graeme Dice in a PM wrote:You know, you're right even though I'm not responding to him anymore. The problem is that this seems to me to be just another aspect of how women get abused over and over again in our society. We tolerate the abusers presence and let them continue to speak without admonishing them.
Graeme Dice in another PM wrote: I have no idea whether somebody called Shep's college. I've just recently provided the details from the old ASVS thread where Kynes provided the details, and Sheppard was proud of what he did. Of course I want to protect abused women, I only personally know a half-dozen who have been raped or hit by their boyfriends.

So, he is PROTECTING ABUSED WOMEN by arguing with Shep about satellites?

That's...a little scary, to be honest. The only person I know of who has this sort of disconnect from reality is Scooter.

Looking at his other threads, it seems he has a problem of confusing reality with what he wants it to be. "Such and such is wrong because I believe it is wrong," essentially. I wonder if there is more to this than we know, and if Graeme is suffering from real mental illness, since his hatred of Shep and desire to "protect" women borders on obsession.

Just my backseat psychoanalysis.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Since we're talking of stalking, anyone remember when DarkStar had his own internet forum for a few days?

I was one of the first banned by him for the crime of stalking.

Basically, what Kynes had done was find out where DarkStar worked; and posted his work address and phone online; and it was on for like one or two years -- NOBODY ever called him at all to see if it was the right one, until one day I said -- "the hell with it, lets see if it's right".

erik_t
Jedi Master

Post by erik_t »

You can't ban me! I'm leaving!

What a tool.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

MKSheppard wrote:So how is Kynes doing? I haven't seen him in a very very very long time. Anyone?

What did Kynes do to deserve such a reaction? BTW, the last time I had contact with him was this past summer here on SDN. He was here for about a day before disappearing. From his PM he seems to be doing fine.

EDIT: I think you meant Strowbridge. He was famous for his large ego. :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Enigma wrote:

What did Kynes do to deserve such a reaction? BTW, the last time I had contact with him was this past summer here on SDN. He was here for about a day before disappearing. From his PM he seems to be doing fine.

EDIT: I think you meant Strowbridge. He was famous for his large ego. :)

Yeah, it was Strowbridge. I'm just an airhead.

TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Shep's initial crime:

Our Pal Ryan, From Kynes

All this is relevant how?
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

TheMuffinKing wrote:

Shep's initial crime:

Our Pal Ryan, From Kynes

All this is relevant how?
but you see, according to his logic no-one can be redeemed for past crimes and we should shun and isolate criminals from the society. Even in the real world this would lead to massive rise in violent crimes as criminals would have nothing to loose, since they'd be in prison even if they were not officially in there (you might as well give life sentence for every crime).

I'd really wouldn't want to live in a world governed by Graeme Dice's standards as it would a hell hole similar to many third world countries if for different reasons.

I don't like repeating myself, but does he have anything against Shep that isn't 10 years old or older.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Post by Eleas »

Dice seems to think Shep should in some way be accountable to him. Why the hell should he be?
Björn Paulsen

"Travelers with closed minds can tell us little except about themselves."
--Chinua Achebe
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Eleas wrote:Dice seems to think Shep should in some way be accountable to him. Why the hell should he be?
while it's a question we're probably not gonna get an anwser (I took a peek at the ban poll and the verdict was pretty clear), it is a intresting and a valid one.

I mean seriously what makes Graeme Dice think that he's better at passing judgement on Shep then the goverment of USA.

It's threads like this that remind me why we have laws and people who know (most of the time) how to do their jobs for the benefit of the whole.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n